Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation (49878 Views)

Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation / US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Risk Deportation If... / Over Unpaid Scholarships: Hundreds Of Nigerian Students Face Deportation In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Aunty Poco, the British are the owners of this poultry we call a country. They were intentional and deliberate in the awkward set-up and the resultant effect is the reason why everyone would want to sell all they have labored for in pursuit of japa by whatever means possible.

If the British want this country pushed from the periphery into the semi-periphery countries, they know what to do and how to do it.

We are a product of their selfish colonial profiteering drive so, why can't they enjoy part of the dividends of their investment by taking a part of our population without crying blue murder.

Crap.

Singarpore ,Malaysia, Cyprus and many other ex colonies are not complaining is only shithole Nigeria.

If you like divide Nigeria among all the ethnic groups, the resultant nations would still be 3rd World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigerians need to stop saying this rubbish.

The politicians at the time wanted a big country with many ethnicities.

Germany was divided into east and west Germany and they reunited.

What is stopping Nigerians from going back to their tribal borders?

Have some accountability undecided .British people aren't gods

Ignore the clowns.

Failures would aways look for ppl to blame for their misfortune.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Finesse247:
The entire world and systems are being disrupted. If you will make any move, be sensitive and sure to follow God's leading. Greener pastures are being overwhelmed, work systems are being disrupted. the deeps understand what am saying. All the best.

So true.

Is part of the great reset carried by the Elites to achieve NWO.

Mass immigration into Western nations and a borderless world.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

The British Monarch and Government are in the best position to answer this question.

How are they the best to answer ?

When your kinsmen chase you from village, you would call the Bristish government.

Nepal take light you would still blame them.

When you have Weak erection you would still blame them.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
dmaze:
I do understand their sentiments pocohantas, but think about it. If you don't want them to come don't open your boarders at all like North Korea.

But don't collect all the very expensive pounds sterling from me,that you can't easily get anywhere else today then tell me you don't want to give me my two years because you want to reduce foreigners?

It is hypocrisy on their part. That is why a lot of Nigerian students were going to other destinations before when they scraped the two years. Now they brought it back and Nigerians started going there again but an immigrant herself to the UK now wants to remove this again.

I am not saying they should not protect their economy from foreigners but NOT foreigners who have CONTRIBUTED SIGNIFICANT POUND STERLING to the UK economy and all of a sudden you are tired of seeing their face.

As far as I am concerned, these students should be protected under the UK law and not have anything come between them and their 2 years under no circumstances except those who go there to break the law of the country deliberately.

My friend, law is law, the students paid for tuition fee not resident or immigrants visas.

Policies are meant to be made and discarded as new challenges and ideas come up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

See this twerp coming on a thread where people with a functional brain are having a go to make a fool of his generation.

The idiot doesn't even know his history or where he stands as he types right now.

You be complete waste of sperm you blockhead.

Na catarrh occupy wetin you dey call head think say na brain dey inside...ekpa.

Na Dangote trailer go jam you die...animal.

Where you crawl out from..

Na you be the candidate for today swear...

Idiot..

Mumu believes he's living in an independent state.

Go find your mates play with, son..

Goat

Shut up their with your useless curses.
Retard.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Nigerians would not be happy.

I don’t know how old you are, maybe 12…
But Nigeria had Ghana Must Go!

In this same Nigeria, at some point we had an influx of Togolese artisans. They were mostly tilers. Your supposed happy Nigerians cried out. These immigrants were undocumented. They were not living in flats or marrying Nigerian women.

Now imagine what UK that is first the No1 spot for illegal immigrants in Europe, then add Asians and Africans. How do you want that small country to keep up?

No country would be happy!

They don’t want again. Maybe they have met their deposit target. Take it somewhere else.

Ignore the hypocrites.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Retard.

Another cursed phlegm.

Thunder fire you.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

How are they the best to answer ?

When your kinsmen chase you from village, you would call the Bristish government.

Nepal take light you would still blame them.

When you have Weak erection you would still blame them.

Idiot.

You came late to the party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Crap.

Singarpore ,Malaysia, Cyprus and many other ex colonies are not complaining is only shithole Nigeria.

If you like divide Nigeria among all the ethnic groups, the resultant nations would still be 3rd World.

Learn to spell you illiterate slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Retard.

Do you still want more of my attention, you dunce.

Adults dey discuss mumu dey come chook him smelly mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by LagosLMIS: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
The Lagos State Government is introducing a labour market information system (LMIS) that will provide students with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like students studying courses related to Construction, Creative and Technology in any of the tertiary institutions in Lagos . Kindly fill the survey below;

https://www.research.net/r/RFHPQW6

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kindly assist in taking out time to fill this survey, your input will be well appreciated. For those that fill the survey, you will have access to the LMIS portal and opportunity to meet potential employers

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Do you still want more of my attention, you dunce.

Adults dey discuss mumu dey come chook him smelly mouth.

Adults Forum does not mean all are adults, especially
with kids like you around.

Clown.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Learn to spell you illiterate slowpoke.

Clown, see grammar
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Idiot.

You came late to the party.

Which party? That dude you are quoting has far more IQ than you.

Dumbshit.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Another cursed phlegm.

Thunder fire you.

As e fire you and your Lineage.

Frustration do kill you.

Blame your kinsmen and village ppl, not Britain or innocent ppl on narialand.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Adults Forum does not mean all are adults, especially
with kids like you around.

Clown.

Poo-filled brain asswipe.

Is that how you used to interject when your father is discussing with his agemates?

Thunder delete you from the face of this earth for being senseless and worthless even to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Which party? That dude you are quoting has far more IQ than you.

Dumbshit.

Why won't a colleague of yours in dumbness have a higher IQ than me in your eyes?

Now answer this elementary question let's see if you can be admitted for your long sought-after brain surgery that'd eventually take your miserable life.

What other former British colony do you know or have seen their prospective presidential candidates running to 10 Downing street to submit their CVs and report their intention to run for the highest office of your so-called independent country.

Ewu....

Senseless imbeciles.

When you fail to identify your problems how are you expected to tackle or begin to solve it.

Densed souls.

May God not allow you renegades reproduce moronss like yourself because the problems go continue to dey pile up.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Why won't a colleague of yours in dumbness have a higher IQ than me in your eyes?

Now answer this elementary question let's see of you can be admitted for your long sought-after brain surgery that'd eventually take your miserable life.

What other former British colony do you know or have seen their prospective presidential candidates running to 10 Downing street to submit their CVs and report their intention to run for the highest office of your so-called independent country.

Ewu....

Senseless imbeciles.

When you fail to identify your problems how are you expected to tackle or begin to solve it.

Densed souls.

May God not allow your renegades reproduce moronss like yourself because the problems go continue to dey pile up.

You see what you count as reasoning?

Sorry for you, pathetic clown.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

Poo-filled brain asswipe.

Is that how you used to interject when your father is discussing with his agemates?

Thunder delete you from the face of this earth for being senseless and worthless even to yourself.

Frustrated dog

Go and drink Hypo.

Nothing factual just sentiments and hear say.

So crude and uncivilised.

Ppl like you, is the reason Nigeria is a 3rd world country.

Am sure you have never seen the 4 walls of any formal educational institution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

You see what you count as reasoning?

Sorry for you, pathetic clown.

Olodo..

Answer the elementary question, mumu.

You see how useless and senseless you are?

So, you truly believe you are from an independent country...

Your folly knows no bound.

Akpu brain..

You dey come banter words with people wey no dey fear to think out of the box no matter who's ox is gonna be getting gored.

Sango blast your head there...animal.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Frustrated dog

Go and drink Hypo.

Nothing factual just sentiments and hear say.

So crude and uncivilised.

Ppl like you, is the reason Nigeria is a 3rd world country.

Am sure you have never seen the 4 walls of any formal educational institution.

What's my business with the walls of any formal educational institution if all it can churn out are idiots like you.

Foolish slowpoke wey a whole community contribute money to send go school. Wasted contribution.

Devil punish you.

Next time when you see my moniker for any thread, read and waka. If you switch moniker to insult your father, your lineage will be cursed to deletion.

Twerp..
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Smartguyboy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
crossbreedwears:
All of them are the same bro. They are all after their selfish interest bro. Even if PO wins, there would be a lot of controversies.

If you think P.O is about selfish interests you are very wrong about him . His the only ex governor in Nigeria 🇳🇬 who doesn’t collect pension like other criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by crossbreedwears(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Collecting pension is not a crime as long as you worked for it. Musa Yar'adua did collect pension after becoming President and he went ahead to do thr needful.
Smartguyboy:

If you think P.O is about selfish interests you are very wrong about him . His the only ex governor in Nigeria 🇳🇬 who doesn’t collect pension like other criminals.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by dmaze: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is one way to look at it. However, remember, about just 2 to 3 years ago, when Boris Johnson was still prime minister they complained about how funding that comes from international students
to the UK purse dropped because of the scrapping of the 2 years visa to international students.

Really they should either discard it or be true to their word because men, what those students paid are not leaves or ordinary paper, they have contributed to the economy, which ever way you want to look at it.

If it sure for them they should have left it how it was before and not brought back the two years post study visa.

UK wants to eat her cake and have it too, not possible.

I don't need to talk to much. Let them scrap it and see if people would come to their economies bringing all those pounds to come and study in the next academic year or period.

blueAgent:

My friend, law is law, the students paid for tuition fee not resident or immigrants visas.

Policies are meant to be made and discarded as new challenges and ideas come up.

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
dmaze:
This is one way to look at it. However, remember, about just 2 to 3 years ago, when Boris Johnson was still prime minister they complained about how funding that comes from international students
to the UK purse dropped because of the scrapping of the 2 years visa to international students.

Really they should either discard it or be true to their word because men, what those students paid are not leaves or ordinary paper, they have contributed to the economy, which ever way you want to look at it.

If it sure for them they should have left it how it was before and not brought back the two years post study visa.

UK wants to eat her cake and have it too, not possible.

I don't need to talk to much. Let them scrap it and see if people would come to their economies bringing all those pounds to come and study in the next academic year or period.

It shows that most of the students were not in UK for the purposes of just having quality education but most used that medium to get visa and entry to UK.

I can blame UK ,if it was Nigeria we would do the same.

If the costs outways the benefits , I think they would scrap it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blueAgent(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

What's my business with the walls of any formal educational institution if all it can churn out are idiots like you.

Foolish slowpoke wey a whole community contribute money to send go school. Wasted contribution.

Devil punish you.

Next time when you see my moniker for any thread, read and waka. If you switch moniker to insult your father, your lineage will be cursed to deletion.

Twerp..

More frustration as usual, your insults does not make a difference, it does not hurt me in anyway, rather it causes me to have sympathy on failures and frustrated clowns like you.
Which moniker ?
You even know what moniker is, or someone helped you grin grin grin.

Go and drink Hypo.

Oko OKO shocked
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by ProtonX: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

Other countries are available, but getting their visa is very difficult for the average Nigerian. The Czech Republic, Poland, and Austria are doing Nigerians yanga. Norway recently cancelled her free tuition for international students, Sweden got more than 90K applicants (more than 10% are Nigerians alone), Germany puts it explicitly on its Nigeria embassy's website that visa dates/appointments can take up to a year, Portugal and Mexico have closed their embassies in Nigeria, Switzerland is tough and should this rule be applied, Ireland would become very tough.

As for Suella, trust me, should this rule be applied, she will be rated very high within the party and amongst the supporters. It is the reason she was appointed. She is doing what is expected of her.

You're right. She represents a party fixated on anti-immigration laws and policies. But the countries you listed aren't the only countries. Truth is that the UK will no longer be a choice destination if this pulls through. The sole reason why people came is because of the post-study visa and it is not free. It costs at least £2000. So they want the money as a government but they cannot bare the consequences. We're not even in the top 2 countries with the largest immigration stats. She needs to deal with her kinsmen from India first. And China. This was what they did with the Carribeans who came here before the world wars. They have a knack for using and discarding people.
I have been living here for the 13th year this year and the post-BREXIT issues are serious. Shops have limited products and brands to sell too. It is tougher for the average person/salary earner. They're sinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gaby(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

More frustration as usual, your insults does not make a difference, it does not hurt me in anyway, rather it causes me to have sympathy on failures and frustrated clowns like you.
Which moniker ?
You even know what moniker is, or someone helped you grin grin grin.

Go and drink Hypo.

Oko OKO shocked

Oh, you just finished charging.your kpalasa phone from your neighbors room abi

Where did you steal the #100 data you are using from?

You go hear word from my hand today.

slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by chinnymavis: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is the dullest thread I've seen on nairaland. I've read from page 1 to end and learnt nothing. Just a group of people who can't discuss intelligently without cursing themselves. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Smartguyboy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Collecting pension is not a crime as long as you worked for it. Musa Yar'adua did collect pension after becoming President and he went ahead to do thr needful.
Collecting millions when you know you don’t need it
I swear we deserve the kind of leaders we are getting happy na everybody Dey suffer am
From North to South.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by crossbreedwears(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is there anyone that doesn't need money? Until military rule comes back, we will continue to suffer.na iron hands we need for this country
Smartguyboy:

Collecting millions when you know you don’t need it
I swear we deserve the kind of leaders we are getting happy na everybody Dey suffer am
From North to South.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / 2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.