Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation (49875 Views)

Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation / US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Risk Deportation If... / Over Unpaid Scholarships: Hundreds Of Nigerian Students Face Deportation In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by flourishing247: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tough one. People sold everything to japa. I guess the have to up skill ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Agape123: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Everything just hard this people Fr.
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by ZombieTERROR: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
gaby:
Dem dey mad..

If I were Nigerian President I would be sponsoring hundreds of thousands of Nigerian youths to the UK in the guise of schooling to go suffocate them for our headquarters.

When dem don choke no be person go tell them to come help restructure this farm wey dem set up for their profit.

Better no vote wisely to fix your shit hole

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
That means Mynd44 is coming back home this year be dat

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by pocohantas(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Seems you're out of touch with reality.

Nigeria borders is open, hence the reason we have so many fulanis from niger republic here in Nigeria

In Nigeria doing what? Shoemaker and okada rider? Can you compare that to the calibre of Nigerians in the UK. You are the one that needs to read again and determine what is “reality”.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Jflex07(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Make una no do oh.. Some of us dey find money to japa before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blowjohn(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pls deport all of them back.

Make we get sense for our country.

Deport all of them back asap

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by StrongAlphMale: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

In Nigeria doing what? Shoemaker and okada rider? Can you compare that to the calibre of Nigerians in the UK. You are the one that needs to read again and determine what is “reality”.

Nothing concern me with UK. At least you don't go to the UK without valid papers or passport.

However, I'm not here for any daft reasoning or argument. I just told you the reality on ground. If you like keep arguing. Na u Sabi

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by gasparpisciotta: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fund education or privatize public universities in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by ednut1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians abused this stuff with many dependents, arrange marriages to become dependents, working over allotted time to be able to pay school fees. He go better. 2 of my siblings just went this month self 😩

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
They shud ban Nigerians frm traveling this year if possible sef. I mean those japaing. The ijapas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by pquaver(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi to rescue and liberate this country.

Tinubu is a fool. The fool brought the calamity were suffering from today. The idiot also came to our beloved Edo State and insulted every one of us including our great Oba of Benin. No shaking. We Edolites heard him loud and clear and we'll respond to him on Feb 25.

Obi is coming

My friend keep quiet, Peter obi Dat couldn't save Anambra in time of oil boom, he could not even save his company in a UK where everything works, then na dis hard 9ja him won come save... Abegi mind urself oo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by kals4luv990(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
unclejb2:
People of Japa will not like this

Pls they should not try that rubbish. I know people who sold properties to flee this hell hole called Nigeria.
me wey dey plan enter this year
Tah,e no go work for village people this time around

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by funshint(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi to rescue and liberate this country.

Tinubu is a fool. The fool brought the calamity were suffering from today. The idiot also came to our beloved Edo State and insulted every one of us including our great Oba of Benin. No shaking. We Edolites heard him loud and clear and we'll respond to him on Feb 25.

Obi is coming
See them garagara all the time. Tinubu will be your President come May 29, 2023. If you don't like it lagoon is closeby.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by daniwise(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Obi is coming

How did he insult him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Monaboo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please does anyone know of a Foundation or NGO that can help me with Tution fee.

Since we can not all study in UK, I need sponsorship or funds to study in Nigeria.

I just bought form for my Post Graduate Diploma at Ekiti State University. Fee is 180K

I need sponsorship.

If u know any Foundation or NGO that can help me please kindly refer me to them.

My contact is on my Bio.

God bless you as u do so.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Eriokanmi: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
EcoBrick:
Rough play. I hope it doesn't get to that. After many folks don sell all their properties for Naija ontop Japa matter, dem wan come pull the rug from beneath their feet, just like that??
Lolz
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by We4all: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
I thought this had been the order or am I missing something? For those who studied in the UK, how many months did you spend or were you allowed to stay after completion of your studies?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Seems you're out of touch with reality.

Nigeria borders is open, hence the reason we have so many fulanis from niger republic here in Nigeria. We have foreigners from chad, congo and other Africa countries too without migration papers or legal documents.

Nigeria is a country where anybody from any country can enter and nothing will happen. This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi to rescue and liberate this country asap

Are those foreigners outbreading the locals? undecided

Statistics have shown that by 2060, white people will be a minority in the UK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
When you leave your parents' home to go for University education outside your state, won't you return home once you've graduated? Na by force to remain for person land?

Africans mostly, have a way of always bringing disgrace upon themselves. You'll graduate from a University in the UK and will want to remain there after graduation, even without a decent paying job, until them begin pursue you.

Na wa o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Eventually something of some sort will happen Nigerians are know to mess up abroad
Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Realist12: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sibbb:
No where to hide for the Japarians, if you like nor vote OBI , na una sabi
the people wey vote Obi still dey run come Lagos.
Stop being delusional, vote Tinubu so you can enjoy quality democracy instead of fleeing to Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Nothing concern me with UK. At least you don't go to the UK without valid papers or passport.

However, I'm not here for any daft reasoning or argument. I just told you the reality on ground. If you like keep arguing. Na u Sabi

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

This thread is for/about Uk. If nothing concerns you with it, return to the Romance section. It is common sense really. Quite surprising an alfa male lacks it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Benbellamor: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
is it only uk that is available? Australia is far better with good packages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by StrongAlphMale: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Are those foreigners outbreading the locals? undecided

Statistics have shown that by 2060, white people will be a minority in the UK.

You Nigerian girls should stop quoting me on nairaland. I don't engage your kinds.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by StrongAlphMale: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

This thread is for/about Uk. If nothing concerns you with it, return to the Romance section. It is common sense really. Quite surprising an alfa male lacks it.

As expected
You're too daft to engage with. Let today be the first and last you'll ever quote me on nairaland again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by crossbreedwears(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you think Peter Obi is the way out, then I I highly disappointed in you. All of them are the same
jokedoge:
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
So na so person 8million naira go just waste like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Questions In A Christian Religious Exam In Akwa Ibom Junior WAEC / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / 2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.