Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK (37799 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2023
u went to another man's land to complain about what's accepted there?

if dem deport u now u go they cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by neztar: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
yes they do. Very well. The pleasure in it, is what i can never understand. Coochie that is sweet like food, especially the cochie that creams, is what gays left to knack their fellow man, strong yansh. cry.
as i am like this. I feel like sleeping with all the gals in nigeria
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by toujurs: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2023
neztar:
as i am like this. I feel like sleeping with all the gals in nigeria
grin grin calm down o!. So you are one of those guys breaking these girls hearts. undecided
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by BlueDuck: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Watch this guy he will soon be deported

Oyinbo no dey play with homosexual rights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by GloriousGbola: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2023
neztar:
shut up faggøt. I wish you get caught

hopefully you will sit your arse in this shithole and suck on the dick of generational poverty as you so richly deserve

or you can go and carry drugs in a country where they have no mercy on homosexuals and die a third world death in a shithole prison

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by sukkot: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
yes they do. Very well. The pleasure in it, is what i can never understand. Coochie that is sweet like food, especially the cochie that creams, is what gays left to knack their fellow man, strong yansh. cry.
cream bi ti bawo ? abi ice cream dey hunger this one ? Pussy is so sweeett but when dem bring billing now he go dey form redpill . Sweet soup na money kill am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by peacettw: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Just pray they won't sue your ass. You just couldn't resist posting their faces and your face as well. Foolish blogger
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Raphaeldhero(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:

I don dey use one eye dey look you....

Lol....I swr that guy just sound like comedian.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by peacettw: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2023
jaxxy:
u went to another man's land to complain about what's accepted there?
if dem deport u now u go they cry.

He is incredibly stupid
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Immorttal: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
grin
TheGiftedOne:
Adam and Steve? Oh load them some good brain resetting slap, esp the one acting the female.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Omo... Eve things for dis guy oh... Dem go deport d werey soon... Village people
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by betatalk: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided instead of him to focus on why he came abroad he is poke nosing,then they wonder why most(Nigerians) aren't doing well abroad

I agree and mind his business. He should respect people way of life and laws. If he is not aware he has broken laws and when govt comes for him, he will have no one to blame but himself.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by emenezer(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga mind your biz over there o...

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:
He should have separated them and be shouting blood of Jesus Christ, Ashaaaawo.

grin grin grin

Repent o!
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by girlygirlyMain: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2023
You better delete this rubbish before dem report you....
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by dallasi: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2023
shegzhkn:
Blacks and opinion.

Build a functioning society, they can't.

see

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by KingMack(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2023
ReneeNuttall:
This one has carried his oversabi to uk. Instead make u mind ur business. Their relationship ,their life. Face wetin carry u go uk.

My dear...you can take the man out of the getto but you can't take away the getto from the man grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by IMAliyu2: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
The idea of minding your business is a sin to some Nigerians.

Yes homosexuality is accepted in the UK, either deal with it, or come back to your poor backwards nation where the law won't bat an eye when you lynch gays.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Mursz: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Please lord, let this video go viral and get to the UK home office, so that this donkey will be deported and thrown back to Nigeria.

You think it is Nigeria where any little thing you judge people like you are holier, You mind your fuxcking business and face wetin carry you go there , wetin no concern you no concern you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by stasius: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2023
My brother I will advise you to better mind your business and go your way.

That place is not Naija. If they even know you are recording them without their consent you are in trouble. You even showed your face? It's like you still love the suffering in Naija.

I repeat, that place is not Nigeria. You see as everybody is minding his or her business.
Don't say you were not warned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by woleabayo(f): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2023
wetin be hin own for there he no get work
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by toujurs: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
sukkot:
cream bi ti bawo ? abi ice cream dey hunger this one ? Pussy is so sweeett but when dem bring billing now he go dey form redpill . Sweet soup na money kill am
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by McStoic(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Wetin him share?

Na only him face I see.

Continue to advertise your face to your village people my brother.

You are doing very well.

Naive move by him. Some people could report him to the authorities there and the UK law will come after him...I hate gays nevertheless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by drnoel: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkrLHjhOARc

Nigerian man shares the things he saw after he relocated to the UK 😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn21Z6NhFU3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

If it affects his sense of morality, he should jejely return to naija

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by latolz: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Even animals no dey fvck same sex. Consequences of excess liberty..
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Kayouzka(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Axis313:
So disgusting,and people around there see it as normal,such a morally backward society.
They just wan reduce world population by force.

Judge not

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by latolz: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
When girls with curves and cupped breasts dey, na poo exit you dey fvck.. Disgusting mentality.. May this habit never find dominance in human race.. BS
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by nedekid: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Omo, at Heathrow Airport immigration qeue have you not seen the huge picture of on blackman wearing high hills, with dress, and makeup, pointing out his "ikebe" as if he is a woman?
Foto!

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by descarado: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2023
And he will want to renew his visa in the same uk.

Zero IQ

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by descarado: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Mursz:
Please lord, let this video go viral and get to the UK home office, so that this donkey will be deported and thrown back to Nigeria.

You think it is Nigeria where any little thing you judge people like you are holier, You mind your fuxcking business and face wetin carry you go there , wetin no concern you no concern you.
Of course it will reach them.
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2023
If I was the British authorities his deportation would be expedited

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Ckonnet: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga focus on your hustle b4 u go regret your amibo life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.