Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie (36232 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Kunle Afolayan Partners Netflix To Launch Film Academy (Video) / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by Maysdevices(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
shegzhkn:

They were failed by their society, violence and revenge achieves nothing though, trying to put things in the past could help in the healing process but may prove very difficult.
Lol.

Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by Tito24: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
buygala:
So Linda & Co made a movie on this incident without seeking the permission of the traumatised parents of the guys burnt to death? shocked

How about somebody beat and burn to death that Linda's only son, Jason or what's his name and then I go make a movie about it without considering her trauma or/and seeking her permission? undecided

Nigerians will always tag Buhari as evil and the personalization of everything that's wrong with this country. But the vast majority of Nigerians are desperately evil.. For them, money comes 1st, and any other thing or person can go to hell sad

So of all the things Linda & Co had to try to cash out from, it is that horrible incident that the family of those guys are trying as much as possible to forget?..After cashing out from immortalizing the terror these parents are trying to hard to bury, so Linda can comfortably go to sleep while these people are forever reminded by her movie of a a terror best forgotten?

How can Linda, being a mother herself, albeit an unfortunate and useless one, be so callous?
you took the words right out of my mouth

That woman is just a horrible person

Even I am not related to these people but I don't even want to remember the incident again cos it's just too painful
Not to talk of the parents and family of the boys

Haba Linda!!!
Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by Lionize: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
maasoap:

Mr didn't know before that this is part of why you need to seek permission before you use personal life story of others to make money. Shocking!

Somebody is trying too hard to be logic grin grin grin. Logic doesn't suit you, just quit being logic,.

No wonder! You didn't even an idea about this incident!

Please stop, your analogy and logic is absurd to say the least. Who associates with criminals?

It is their story to tell, their story to trade if they are willing to.
Pathetic. So you think life is all about money? You need some education.
Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by Peterobifailed: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Nwadu:

When the headache starts ... Ee go shock you
i’m still here your entire lineage go perish this week from top to bottom
Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by Nwadu: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Peterobifailed:
i’m still here your entire lineage go perish this week from top to bottom

Walking corpse..... If you see another Day, call me a liar
Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by Peterobifailed: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nwadu:

Walking corpse..... If you see another Day, call me a liar
lol if you know the person you are cursing you will commit suicide straight cos you and your entire lineage are finished Aje you will all perish without redemption
Re: Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie by tete7000(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Everytime I remember this incidence I always imagine how many monsters would have grown out of it. Imagine a whole community gather with children to wash four young men burn to death. The elders of the community couldn't even see it as barbaric and capable of doing long time damage to the psyche of growing minds watching the whole thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video / Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? / Halyna Hutchins: See Last Photo Of The Woman That Was Shot By Alec Baldwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.