Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30286 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by dionma: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Comments in this thread made me realize that there are still sane people in this world.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Anndrew(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Who is the director of this movie?..the script no blend with the drama...thi is a quack movie..hope,this arent wale adenuga production
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by MMempire(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Truvelisback:
Don't be surprised to see this trash on Front Page. Na Trash and fiction story nai our MOD dey bring to Front Page.
And finally, the trash made front page. You are 100% right about the MODs.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Isabi4lov: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
I believe this your story is fake , we are in 2023 I thought we all agreed to be wiser this year

Just tell us that you're his 2nd wife period undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Bobbynobobby: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
1) your bf has kids
2) he has an ex that's still in the picture
3) they re in need of accomodation
4) it is you they turn to
5) are you under a spell?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by mich2012: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
This has to be a joke.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ERCROSS(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?

First time wey you go talk sense be this.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by CalmElder(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is he doing you a favor for dating you?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by olakan22: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?

Let him go!

You will be setting yourself up for a nasty heartbreak. And I don't think there's any bond here.

It's not enough that he's living with you, he also wants to bring in his whole family. The guy doesn't rate you at all.

He should move in with them if he wants to but not in your house.

Be gentle, be calm but be firm.

If he leaves because of that, let him go!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Isabi4lov: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sweetvie:
Tales by moonlight.

Mumu🤧
Aswear 😂 if dey plant some people mumu enh , their mumu go germinate seeds 😅😅

Husband and wife wan run her street she still dey form yeye love.

True true mumu no dey get cure

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by odoemenacelevian(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
You be mumu..
Can't you see he is using you.
There might be other red flags
Free the man..
Why would you do that

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Immatex(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

How can she have sense when she's looking for Boyfriend?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by girlygirlyMain: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
You better break up with him and FAST TOO!
They will kill you and take over your property...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by JustcallmeFavou(f): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
I can see he is taking advantage of your kindness. You better don't allow such, or else one day you will come back from your outing and see that they have thrown your stuffs out or even sold the property and abscond with the proceeds.

You and I know if you were to be a single mother of 3kids, he will treat you like a rag simply because you need a man in your life.

I don't know how old you are, but however old you are, do not let desperation and what have you make you act foolishly. Tell him you can't do such, that he should rent an apartment for her, if you are not in the picture won't they find a way somehow?

Please, don't allow them stay. It won't end well!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Iamolukorede(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
1Battery:
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are real or some made-up story. undecided

I tell you for free many are made-up foul stories without a tail. Sometimes you read stories and you be like" are these human? Like the op, for example, many onliners come up with fabricated stories over and over again just to chase clout, that is why I spend quality time on other media platforms without the hassle.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by skj1377(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello ladies and gentlemen I once worked for a period of my adult life in Ghana and I must say their ladies and men are very strange people. Things do as normal like the story above is abnormal in Nigeria. Don't use your Nigerian mentality to judge Ghanaian people
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by makavalley(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Both of them are using you ...open your eyes open your eyes... What sort of talk is that? Don't give in , you'd forever regret it ...the breakfast you'd have avoided now awaits you...break up with the fool
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Bananapill: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Even men know a foolish man when they see one.
Break up with him now. You don't need a leftover of a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Mayeldah(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
This lady must be a Tinubu supporter grin

They always appear foolish
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms...

You shouldn't get involved with people like this. If the case was reversed, will he allow it? Your bf and his ex in the same house with you? Your own house? You shouldn't even allow it if it were in his house. If his relatives cannot arrange a place for his ex and kids, then why should you?

And you said something about him moving in with the ex if you refuse? Why does he need to move in with her? He's living in your place, isn't he? Is he paying rent? So why can't he just give her the money? What type of man even lives in a woman's house? How old are you? Are you desperate for marriage? How did you even end up with a man with three kids? You and that boy are not okay.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by emkz: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
That is disrespectful.

Why do you people tolerate this?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sweetvie: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Aswear 😂 if dey plant some people mumu enh , their mumu go germinate seeds 😅😅

Husband and wife wan run her street she still dey form yeye love.

[/b]True true mumu no dey get cure [b]
Aswear, some people just mumu anyhow sad
Which kind yeye love be that one sef...The guy just dey use her head 😂
Mumu love 😂😂
Sharp guy don see maga... Na to just send her comot for the house remain 🤗🤧

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Emma1Oj(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Watin your eyes go see your mouth no go fit talk am.. get ready to be a househelp.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Raxxye(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Very stupid question.
Yes, pls accommodate them. You can even ask him to bring his parents and siblings.
Mumu question from a mumu girl!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by EnterpriseMan: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shut up, nobody will ever accommodate you
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by effido666: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Babe get small sense na
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Foodqueen(f): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
U be mumu.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by thrillionaire(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jeon:
Is like ur boyfriend don charm you.
How can a sane person ask this type of question?.
Keeping a Man with Ex, which is not enough! having 3 kids and planning to move in to your house.
Aswear.
I don't even know how to begin to advise. I just weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ibraheemlamar(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you try it you will surely regret the move
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ukaface(f): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

help me ask her oooo
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Kavod: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

WHY UNA DE WASTE UNA TIME REPLY HER? THIS IS EXPLOITATION ON MINI god MODE... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PREEK REFORMAT A WOMANS BRAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Annoying Things About Being A Man / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.