Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30280 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Megabig: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?

That man isn’t trying to marry you or expecting another wife or child, giving you the condition that he will
Move in with his ex to help financially seem like manipulation to me. Will he also allow your ex to move into his home with his kids if you were the one staying with him. Don’t make me conclude that most women have fish brains.

Say NO, if he decides to move out, move on and find yourself a single man you can build your life with, make penis no de sweat una too loose una brain cells
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by spiceadole: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?

Why some of you women decide to complicate your lives amazes me.

What are you doing with a man with all these baggages?

Tueh!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Graficient: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not every mumu topic man supposed dey react to
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by udemzyudex(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Break up with that mumu man.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by fuqua: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ajakuai(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Did your parents lay any curse on you?

Please answer this question before I answer yours.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by faithfull18(f): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
DonBenny77:
You be mumu?
Break up with your yeye boy friend.
Why must you end up with a single father of three that still relates with his baby mama.
Why have you chosen to settle for the least
Are you handicapped?
Which kind wahala be this
Help me ask oh, Kai.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by grafixdon: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
For a man to open his mouth and have the gut to tell you that, it means one thing, you're not VALUED. you must have shown him your weakness and probably DESPERATE

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by leisuretym: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

You are the most foolish person I’ve even seen.
So this is what will happen!

1 move your boyfriend’s Ex and her kids into your office.

2. Do transfer of ownership of your house 🏡 to your boyfriend’s name

3 . Do not disturb them when they are mating or allow her to bring her own man into the house
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by jibrilELsudan: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
I ADVICE YOU BETTER GO FOR DELIVERANCE CAUSE THIS ISN'T LOVE BUT PURE STUPIDITY

HOW CAN YOU A WOMAN WITHOUT ANY KIDS SETTLE FOR A BROKE ARSE MAN WITH 3 KIDS AND AN EX HE STILL CARES ABOUT AND OBVIOUSLY STILL FVCKING? AND WHO HAS NO SELF DIGNITY BUT TO MOVE IN WITH YOU THEN MOVE IN HIS FIRST WIFE AND THREE KIDS TO COME LIVE WITH YOU BOTH

INDEED YOU ARE EXTREMELY FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by gly(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?

Thank you for that brain resetting question. I believe she was sleeping before but these your question we awake her to consciousness.
The lady in question sees red flags and she still throws her eyes away
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by trappatoni(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

the townhall wants to bring balablu, blublu,bulaba and their mum to your townhouse...ori gbogbo yin ti buuru paapo grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by vanvickie(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Ex kor Y ni
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

His ex isn't moving in. It's his kids.

Edit. You're correct. Sorry!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by deavicky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

ur present is about to become ur ex.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Greattha: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Is this a rhetorical question?

You gotta be kidding.
Your boyfriend must take you for a fool.
...and I don't mean this metaphorically or hypothetically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or in any other fancy way.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by JesusChristLord: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
DonBenny77:
You be mumu?
Break up with your yeye boy friend.
Why must you end up with a single father of three that still relates with his baby mama.
Why have you chosen to settle for the least
Are you handicapped?
Which kind wahala be this

Real mumu

Pray and trust God for your own life partner.

This leech does not deserve you.

He is just using you to keep his family going.

Dont fall for his trap.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by grandstar(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

The relationship has too more baggage coming with it

From the looks of things, he hasn't fully gotten his ex. If they were irreconcilable, why do they still want to co-habit?

It's supposed to be the opposite.

I would advise you to not only put your foot down and say no, but end the relationship. His kids will forever resent you, blaming you for destroying their family.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by NickD(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Why keep yourself in this situationship? Your bf is selfish to think of housing his ex in your house. That's not normal. The earlier you ditch him the better for your sanity because you'll end up regretting it. She'll lure him back into her claws with sex...heck they could even plan to swindle you off your money or property. Be wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by LadyRosa(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Mumu!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Isabi4lov: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sweetvie:
Aswear, some people just mumu anyhow sad
Which kind yeye love be that one sef...The guy just dey use her head 😂
Mumu love 😂😂
Sharp guy don see maga... Na to just send her comot for the house remain 🤗🤧
Abi o I just believe say this story na fake , husband and wife don see maga grin grin , she for kukuma accommodate him community join , some people no dey learn.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Lamanii22(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

abi ooo… o wrong now
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Greystone: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

The answer you should give him is a big “No”.
He is the one responsible for his kids not you.
Don’t let love cloud your sense.
Guy wants to shift his responsibilities on you.
Better be wise.
The relationship isn’t a do or die affair.
If he doesn’t agree, the relationship can end and he can pack his ex and their children and go elsewhere.
Irresponsible man.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by vickydevoka(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

My elder brother do this one. It happens especially during crises or flood
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by DWJOBScom(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

I tire!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Ibelearner: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Op just the whine us grin 😀
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sixfeetbelle: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

What a man would not do for her is what she wants to do for him.

Women, try and use wisdom sometimes. Everything is not love.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sweetvie: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Abi o I just believe say this story na fake , husband and wife don see maga grin grin , she for kukuma accommodate him community join , some people no dey learn.
The wey some people tak dey reason sef i no just dey understand. How person go get 3kids... He com still dey follow the ex dey talk, like normal level, you com dey call that kind person your boyfriend undecided no be juju be that grin. Dem bin wan maga am finish before dem go com clear am say, na she be the third party tongue😂

Aswear, this story na fake🥴

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by DaddyCash: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bad advice methinks.
She has sense.
That's how polygamy comes in.
Jennyclay:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by JoshB92: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
They will soon send you out of that house either dead or alive.. No give yourself brain. If you happen to be in that shoe will he accept it?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by MideMrPossible: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
You boyfriend has 3 kid. How old is you?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by doctorbabs(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
[

You go soon get sense by fire by force
.... Mumu

quote author=Gben5 post=120398639]I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Annoying Things About Being A Man / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.