Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30292 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by doctorbabs(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
[

Your go soon get sense by fire by force
.... Mumu

quote author=Gben5 post=120398639]I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Bigseven(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
NO WAY. What happened to him renting a house for her without your knowledge because as it stands now, you been in the picture that they still connect with his ex to extend of wanted you to accommodate her is a emotional distress. Hmmm na crying Pro max i Dey see for ya eyes so! Be wise and don’t hurt yourself by allowing someone to use your happiness for another person happiness thereby hurting you.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by sorepco(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Some peopled can be foolish at times...
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by chris51(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
You must be a FOOL.
What business do you have with a man and his ex and their children?

Send your so called boy friend and his family out of your house. Didn't they think about the financial implications when they decided to separate? You girls cheapen yourselves when men move in to live with you. Free sex etc without commitments.

Under your watch she will be pregnant again. Don't you have relations who care about your well being?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by chris51(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
chris51:
You must be a FOOL.
What business do you have with a man and his ex and their children?

Send your so called boy friend and his family out of your house. Didn't they think about the financial implications when they decided to separate? You girls cheapen yourselves when men move in to live with you. Free sex etc without commitments.

Under your watch she will be pregnant again. Don't you have relations who care about your well being?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by FavouredNK: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
I m actually surprised hearing this kind of question from learned woman, is it that you can't read the handwriting on the wall or that you are so desperate to Marry a man who has already shown you every sign that you mean nothing to him except your money that he is enjoying.
You can show a little dignity for urself if you stop making him feel as if he is the only man on the face of the earth.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Streetmovement(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

It is called under the rug, not under the rocks grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Okay sir
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by zakkxx: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mumu woman, man wey never pay your bride price done chop u finish so tey see finish done start! Why u mumu like this?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
DonBenny77:
You be mumu?
Break up with your yeye boy friend.
Why must you end up with a single father of three that still relates with his baby mama.
Why have you chosen to settle for the least
Are you handicapped?
Which kind wahala be this

I think so. I believe that her bf is putting up with something about her that many guys can't put up with. Now, it turns out that the said bf is just taking advantage of her which she is still blind to see.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jeon:
Is like ur boyfriend don charm you.
How can a sane person ask this type of question?.
Keeping a Man with Ex, which is not enough! having 3 kids and planning to move in to your house.

Absurd. Scary. Irritating
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Isabi4lov: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sweetvie:
The wey some people tak dey reason sef i no just dey understand. How person go get 3kids... He com still dey follow the ex dey talk, like normal level, you com dey call that kind person your boyfriend undecided no be juju be that grin. Dem bin wan maga am finish before dem go com clear am say, na she be the third party tongueπŸ˜‚

Aswear, this story na fakeπŸ₯΄
Na fake their mumu stories plenty for facebook

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Slynation(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
You are just been used...
First, your useless boyfriend is squating with you, now, he wants to bring the main babe into your house, next they will chase you away or kill you and occupy everything, A man who already has 3 kids ain't looking for anything, he just needs property and you are not that important...

If you nobi mumu, you should have asked yourself this question, can someone who doesn't have money relocate to Accra?? But just dey play...!! Later if we say ladies have chicken brain some of you will think we are insulting you people, but it's pure fact...
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Iru nonsense wo ni ye? Who does that? Tell him that your ex too is coming to spend one month at your place
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by NnaNna4(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
You will soon be pregnant for him and become second muma in your own house
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by chiboycue: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Getting entangled with a man with three grown-up children and their mother who he claims is his Ex is not healthy for you. He is man-friend and not a boy-friend. He should be man enough to provide for them instead of wanting you to camp them in your house.

Let him not use his reggae to spoil your blues.

My candid advise to you is to get disentangled by ending the "ungodly" relationship with him and moving on with your bright future ahead.

Single men with no strings attached plenty na.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Qatar2022:

Second wife loading
He hasn't even proposed to her yet.
Honestly, I fear for some people
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Mazzkenny: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
DonBenny77:
You be mumu?
Break up with your yeye boy friend.
Why must you end up with a single father of three that still relates with his baby mama.
Why have you chosen to settle for the least
Are you handicapped?
Which kind wahala be this
100% mumu
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Op you no get class, men don finished for this Nigeria that you want to complicate your marital affairs ?

na so his diick sweet reach? that you can't find another single guy with no kids
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
1Battery:
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or some made up stories. undecided
Not real just a made up one

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by desmond2255: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
There are fulling u, better be wise if the guy love you he will never bring this ideas to you, can you tell him that your ex lost his work and house, that is begging u to stay with you for some time
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Qatar2022: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

He hasn't even proposed to her yet.
Honestly, I fear for some people
They've something that's still going with them and they want to use you to accomplish it
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by respect80(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?
Don't underestimate the power of a hard, firm and long dik...
She's presently dickmatised grin her eyes go soon clear grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Adesuwag(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Naivety plus f.oolishness. Dey play!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Tesab13r: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Hddujbv

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by GistFullGround: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2023
He is a crazy guy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2023
To Command Power You Must Have This

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEwt8NVF7Y
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by femmoy(m): 2:52am On Jan 27, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
I hope you're trolling with this your post. Unless you've kids yourself, why're you dating a man with kids and three kids at that? That's one question. Secondly, why's this man living with you and mooching off you? Finally, it seems he has taken you for a mumu in 3D to have had the audacity to suggest moving in his ex and three kids, into a home that's not his. The heck? Send him packing and change your keys/locks while at it.

You all just keep saying she should kick him out as if it's that easy.

What if she does that (@the bolded) and the only way for the man to retaliate was to hurt,harm or kill her?

I guess the man is not normal cos a reasonable man wouldn't move in with a lady,talk less of bringing in his ex with children (who is even normal out there in this APC regime?).

If you're advising OP to chase him away,try telling her how to go about it also.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Born2Breed(f): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

Reject both options or you will regret it.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Munzy14(m): 5:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

Is this a Nigerian talking, or an abroad based..

A family want to run you street.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by franchasng: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?
Jenny Jenny grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by franchasng: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Mad people everywhere πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―
Lafmaoooo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do you Believe In Love? / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Annoying Things About Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.