Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles (11704 Views)

GEJ Launches G_WIN (pics) / GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women / GEJ Launches Energy Saving Bulb To Conserve Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by chines4(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You mean support FRSC even when there is evidence we are, once again, being 419'ed?  I mean I would really like for you to take time to explain this call for support of yours. What support do you want us to give the FRSC? I mean it is not like we have to vote the directors in or something. Nothing currently, and in the past, has stopped the agency from carrying out it's duties, yet the Nigerian people have been 419'ed so many times by this group in the past. So what support are you calling for here? Please explain!

The support am asking for, is for us to allow this scheme to succeed that all. States like Lagos,Delta and Anambra are using Auto Reg. But do you know that some agents in these states uses other states that don't use auto reg. to renew vehicle license in these states. I equally know that some agents equally have fake auto reg. papers everywhere. My friend registered his new vehicle in Lagos, when he want to renew the vehicle license, what was on the data base was completely different from what was on his papers. We need the support of all for this project to succeed, Let us stop patronizing touts and do the right thing.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by 1025: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
what about database to know criminal politicians?
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by yohannazack(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
A database for cars and not for car owners, wat a wisdom. Do you think terrorists snatch cars? In fact, wuld database for cars give over 30m nigerians food or create job for them? I want to advise you, the bible says, if anyone need s wisdom, let him ask god. Return to god for wisdom, pls.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by maigaskiya1: 11:47pm On May 30, 2012
swagdude: simply NICE! G.E.J is not chicken! WE SHOULD LEARN TO PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS AND NOT INSULT AND RAIN CURSES ON THEM! All the EVIL happenings are taking place so as to distract him from his goals! and i am GLAD that he is not distracted! PLEASE PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT NIGERIANS!!! One Love! wink[flash=200,200][/flash]
bless u 4 dat comment
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by aljharem(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2012
Na wa for this new IDs o !!!

Mai Gaskiya ko, Mazi eze ni
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by maigaskiya1: 12:03am On May 31, 2012
yohanna zack: A database for cars and not for car owners, wat a wisdom. Do you think terrorists snatch cars? In fact, wuld database for cars give over 30m nigerians food or create job for them? I want to advise you, the bible says, if anyone need s wisdom, let him ask god. Return to god for wisdom, pls.
no wondr dm say northanas no get sense mugu so u dnt knw dat a vehicle can nt be registerd wit ot d owners data nd u sahgd if terorist snatch cars na ur papa dy buy d ones wey boko haram dy tak bomb una ass 4 north instead of u 2 hail a positive initiative ure blinded by hate out of mere stupidty.must every one tok of food becos u hav an unqpsatiable apetite 4 tuwo doesnt mean gej wil nt touch odar key areas of our national lifs.gluton
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by maigaskiya1: 12:19am On May 31, 2012
yohanna zack: A database for cars and not for car owners, wat a wisdom. Do you think terrorists snatch cars? In fact, wuld database for cars give over 30m nigerians food or create job for them? I want to advise you, the bible says, if anyone need s wisdom, let him ask god. Return to god for wisdom, pls.
no wondr dm say northanas no get sense mugu so u dnt knw dat a vehicle can nt be registerd wit ot d owners data nd u sahgd if terorist snatch cars na ur papa dy buy d ones wey boko haram dy tak bomb una ass 4 north instead of u 2 hail a positive initiative ure blinded by hate out of mere stupidty.must every one tok of food becos u hav an unqpsatiable apetite 4 tuwo doesnt mean gej wil nt touch odar key areas of our national lifs.gluton
no wondr dm say northanas no get sense mugu so u dnt knw dat a vehicle can nt be registerd wit ot d owners data nd u sahgd if terorist snatch cars na ur papa dy buy d ones wey boko haram dy tak bomb una ass 4 north instead of u 2 hail a positive initiative ure blinded by hate out of mere stupidty.must every one tok of food becos u hav an unqpsatiable apetite 4 tuwo doesnt mean gej wil nt touch odar key areas of our national lifs.gluton my frnd shut up u gluton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives / Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya / Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.