Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles (11700 Views)

GEJ Launches G_WIN (pics) / GEJ Launches Youwin 2 For Women / GEJ Launches Energy Saving Bulb To Conserve Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by brainpulse: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2011
Lets say i know how to drive and i have no car, so they will not issue me a driving liscence because i dont have a car?

Some one somewhere needs money. Our president is not exposed to this Database system at all so they will kajour him again and again, we dont need another new one only for car plates and driving liscence alone, then another one for census, then another one for nation Id card. its useless, its always very easy for FBI to trace any crime because of the unified database they use and very easy through there social security number and other forms of identifications.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Demdem(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2011
brainpulse:

All we need is a central database of all citizens and foreigners in the country and this will be updated with time accordingly. e.g: if Mr. abc is already captured in the central database and he buys a car this month and obtains a liscence, it will be captured for him- the car number,plate and driving liscence. This DB will also be use for election, state, education. It will be easy to trace. If the same Mr. abc is now having a PHD degree it will be updated, and if he packs to another house, the new street no will be updated for him. It is useless, and irrespossible for our government operating different databases. Thats why we say once your Leader is not exposed to new innovation in the world he will continue to award different contract for desame project.

i so much agree with your post. why do we have to have different databases for different reasons?
Going through my purse now and i realized that my valid national ID card still has my profession to be Student several years after leaving school. there should be a way of updating my staus in all areas.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Dauchman(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2011
Demdem:

werepeLeri

Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles
« #70 on: Yesterday at 08:53:13 PM »
Simply go to the FRSC and ask questions - it is a very simple thing to do.

grin grin grin grin indeed as if we all are not in Nigeria. We all know what is applicable here. Less than an hour ago i asked from a person that should know in ABUJA and his first response was like " back off, classified info for security reasons" grin grin grin
After much cajoling, he told me something similar to the below:

Secondly, it amazes me seeing peeps being civil with that cursed Beaf. U guys seems not to know his modulus operandi. he is so dangerously daft.

I Just realized that after he asked me what a human database is.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Kobojunkie: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2011
brainpulse:

All we need is a central database of all citizens and foreigners in the country and this will be updated with time accordingly. e.g: if Mr. abc is already captured in the central database and he buys a car this month and obtains a liscence, it will be captured for him- the car number,plate and driving liscence. This DB will also be use for election, state, education. It will be easy to trace. If the same Mr. abc is now having a PHD degree it will be updated, and if he packs to another house, the new street no will be updated for him. It is useless, and irrespossible for our government operating different databases. Thats why we say once your Leader is not exposed to new innovation in the world he will continue to award different contract for desame project.

COme on now . . This is Nigeria when we build a database(refuse to add the necessary linking to it so we can find what we need in less than 2 weeks), and it does not do exactly what we AUTOMAGICALLY feel it should afterwards, we allocate new money to BUILD A NEW ONE which we will also expect to AUTOMAGICALLY do all we want without so much of an effort on our end!
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by chines4(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2011
I took my time to go through all the post since the last time I post a comment. I noticed certain things
Some ppl will never see anything good from Govt.(Not that I blamed them). some just don't like GEJ. And the most annoying group, some don't believe that anything can work in Nigeria. what we need is to support any good project from the govt. and help to make it work. This is our country, if its bad don't just blame the govt. blame the citizens also, since we all have a part to play. The system that FRSC is adopting was actually copied from a state in USA.

On the issue of data base, even in developed world they maintain different data base, but they are interlinked. Even on that not all the data base can be accessed, especially when it concerns National Security.

Let us support this scheme, and help make it work.

@Brainplus

You can be issued with a drivers license even when you don't have a car, But you need to know how to drive. So when ever you buy a car(Hope it will really soon). Just register your car and your car plate number will registered to you and your drivers license.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by nateevs(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hang on a sec. Is this "already existing vehicle database" an electronic database?
I think that's one very important question we have not been able to establish so far.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by edicolove: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
I said to many people before the last elections that the biggest problem of Nigeria was not corruption or jobs or security or power but a national database. This is the foundation for every other solution in the 21st century. But what many of you fail to realize is that this automatically brings up the most sensitive issue in Nigeria: The north does not want a database. That will automatically change the country and put them on the disadvantage. OBJ wanted to do it but was frustrated from it. The day Nigeria adopts a national database, the following will become glaring:

1. The north is not more populated than the south. It can never be. The sea cities are always more dense than the inland cities. This is normal geography. If you check every other country along the west African coast, their south is more populated than their north.
2. Large land mass is not the same thing as large population. Mali is bigger than Nigeria in size but are just a few millions.
3. Nigeria is not divided into a 50/50 Christian/Moslem population like CNN and Al Jazzera always report. 80% of the south and around 40% of the north are Christians.
4. Northerners are not Hausas. Hausa is just a general language spoken in most of the north but the Hausa and Fulani are a minority tribe in Nigeria.
5. The result of this database will alter the elections in Nigeria permanently.

This is the reason why it will very difficult to adopt a National database in Nigeria. Some people will fight it to the last. But the good news is that nothing can stop an idea whose time has come and very soon, it will be done, no matter the forces that might be against it.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ Nateevs

It has to be an electronic database. If in the 21st century where a terabyte of storage costs less than $100, Nigeria is still recording car registration details in 2B exercise books then I am afraid there is no redemption for the country,
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ chines4

It isnt that we do not want to support advancement but the problem here is that what the man has proposed is nothing new and is no advancement. There is an existing database of cars registered in Nigeria where cars are linked to names and addresses. What then is the revolutionary thing Retardeen is proposing? Not everyone will jump for joy at the sound of some technical terms. You can fool some people sometimes but you can fool all the people all the time. Maybe 20 years ago before the world became a global village, announcemnts like this would have fooled 99% of the population but these days many of us have broadened our world view and have in depth knowledge and understanding of issues.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
norrisman:

@ chines4

[b][size=15pt]It isnt that we do not want to support advancement but the problem here is that what the man has proposed is nothing new and is no advancement. [/size][/b]There is an existing database of cars registered in Nigeria where cars are linked to names and addresses. What then is the revolutionary thing Retardeen is proposing? Not everyone will jump for joy at the sound of some technical terms. You can fool some people sometimes but you can fool all the people all the time. Maybe 20 years ago before the world became a global village, announcemnts like this would have fooled 99% of the population but these days many of us have broadened our world view and have in depth knowledge and understanding of issues.

If you will take only one thing from the above, please take away with you the highlighted portion. No one wants doom for Nigeria . . . we just do not like the 419 acts that have been used, and continue being used to rob us of billions of naira each year.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Bawss1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
norrisman:

@ Nateevs

It has to be an electronic database. If in the 21st century where a terabyte of storage costs less than $100, Nigeria is still recording car registration details in[b] 2B exercise books[/b] then I am afraid there is no redemption for the country,
You killed me there with that line. 2B exercise books cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just had my laugh for the day, thanks.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by chines4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
Let just support FRSC.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by edicolove: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
norrisman:

@ chines4

It isnt that we do not want to support advancement but the problem here is that what the man has proposed is nothing new and is no advancement. There is an existing database of cars registered in Nigeria where cars are linked to names and addresses. What then is the revolutionary thing Retardeen is proposing? Not everyone will jump for joy at the sound of some technical terms. You can fool some people sometimes but you can fool all the people all the time. Maybe 20 years ago before the world became a global village, announcemnts like this would have fooled 99% of the population but these days many of us have broadened our world view and have in depth knowledge and understanding of issues.

Another fool displaying his abject ignorance for the world to see and Kobojunkie supporting stupidity. Pathetic.

There is no existing database of cars registered in Nigeria where cars are linked to names and addresses. Each state has a registration office. Lagos state started their e-registration office like 2 to 3 years ago. They have even being at logger heads with the FRSC over who should register vehicles. Nigeria has never had a central database. Even the FRSC has never had a central database. That is why it takes a long time to register vehicles. A car stolen from Lagos can easily be registered in another state. everything has been on manual. What the president has introduced is completely new in Nigeria. Some of you let your cynicism turn you into fools. ode!
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Beaf: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
edicolove:

I said to many people before the last elections that the biggest problem of Nigeria was not corruption or jobs or security or power but a national database. This is the foundation for every other solution in the 21st century. But what many of you fail to realize is that this automatically brings up the most sensitive issue in Nigeria: The north does not want a database. That will automatically change the country and put them on the disadvantage. OBJ wanted to do it but was frustrated from it. The day Nigeria adopts a national database, the following will become glaring:

1. The north is not more populated than the south. It can never be. The sea cities are always more dense than the inland cities. This is normal geography. If you check every other country along the west African coast, their south is more populated than their north.
2. Large land mass is not the same thing as large population. Mali is bigger than Nigeria in size but are just a few millions.
3. Nigeria is not divided into a 50/50 Christian/Moslem population like CNN and Al Jazzera always report. 80% of the south and around 40% of the north are Christians.
4. Northerners are not Hausas. Hausa is just a general language spoken in most of the north but the Hausa and Fulani are a minority tribe in Nigeria.
5. The result of this database will alter the elections in Nigeria permanently.

This is the reason why it will very difficult to adopt a National database in Nigeria. Some people will fight it to the last. But the good news is that nothing can stop an idea whose time has come and very soon, it will be done, no matter the forces that might be against it.

You have a point there, however we now have satellites that can estimate population as well. With Nigeria's continuous adoption of high tech in the next few years, the futility of maintaining phantom population figures will become stark.

We don't need a national database (in the Nigerian sense, "human database" grin) though, because it is a logistical impossibility and a security / strategic nightmare. It would allow for a single point where figures can be manipulated, identities stolen etc. It is better to go the way of other countries and have dispersed, but interlinked data on citizens.
The Nigerian concept of the national identity card thing is just Stalinist nonsense that would only be useful for a dictatorship to spy on and peep into the lives of its citizens. In the developed World, it is simply your name, your citizenship status and a unique identification tag.

We should have electronic records for deaths and births, for housing, education, vehicles and drivers, property, employment etc. We need databases on everything.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Beaf: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
edicolove:

Another fool displaying his abject ignorance for the world to see and Kobojunkie supporting stupidity. Pathetic.

There is no existing database of cars registered in Nigeria where cars are linked to names and addresses. Each state has a registration office. Lagos state started their e-registration office like 2 to 3 years ago. They have even being at logger heads with the FRSC over who should register vehicles. Nigeria has never had a central database. Even the FRSC has never had a central database. That is why it takes a long time to register vehicles. A car stolen from Lagos can easily be registered in another state. everything has been on manual. What the president has introduced is completely new in Nigeria. Some of you let your cynicism turn you into fools. ode!

Don't mind the clowns. Most of them represent agents of backwardness and yesterday that will fight every attempt by govt to overthrow the status quo that benefits them. But cackle as they like, the country MUST develop.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
edicolove:

If It is true that in 2011 a country called the giant of Africa does not have existing databases (an Excel or Access spreadsheet on at least a Pentium II computer with enough storage) where car registrations details i.e car registration number, name of owner, address, chassis number e.t.c are electronically captured, then I gladly accept that I am a fool.

But it is a sad idictment of the country as a whole and the government and the people who elect these 'leaders' are the bigger fools if it took a suicide bombing for your country to realise you need such a database. And you are even much bigger fools for jumping for joy at the announcement of such a database.

I hope you understand what e-registration means! My response above was just to indulge you and pass a message because I know 100% that current records are electronically captured and like I have said all along, the announcement by Retardeen is to hoodwink fools like you! You say each state has their registration office. How is data captured at these registration offices? Electronically on a computer or on a 2B exercise book? Like I said in one of my earlier posts a database is not a big deal. Data captured electronically and stored on any computer system forms a database and as such these regional offices already have these databases. What retardeen should be proposing is linking these databases for quick retrieval of data(Prince already schooled you clowns on the cons of data duplication)

The only thing the linking or maybe migration of data from these existing databases (although some of you are happy to be fooled that it is a new database) is that data retrieval will take 2 seconds instead of the 24 hours it probably takes now. Now this is a good thing but I dont see why you guys should be so ecstatic believing Retardeen is proposing a revolutionary tool for fighting terrorism. Even if the database was somehow miraculously commisioned today, how would this 'new' database prevent the next suicide bombing?
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by edicolove: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2011
Again you display ignorance. first, only Lagos state has started proper electronic database. When you go to the registration offices of the states, they give you paper forms and the final document you get is manually written on. Only port harcourt and Abuja has electronic cards like Lagos. When you have an issue, they have to go thru files. Secondly if the past governments did not do it, it is not GEJ fault. In fact, it is a credit to him that he has started it.

Also you definitely have no knowledge of database systems. You dont just wake up and merge databases. Go read up info on data normalization and come back and post. Excel sheets and Access DBs are not the kind of databases required to run a countries vehicle registration. You have no idea of database systems obviously. If it were so easy, countries like America and Uk will not be spending mega budgets for it. I have a project that has to do with vehicle tracking so I have an idea how it works.

A car registration system is about Databases, schemas, logic, business models, networking and real programming. If you dont get it right from the beginning, you will get to a point where you might have to cancel the project and start all over. Data migration is a very slow and difficult process and any mistake will lead to unreliable data and compromise the whole system. It can even lead to major chaos and court cases. Imagine a scenario where names of car owners are swap in the process. Please before you criticize, make sure you know what you are saying and calling your president a retardeen makes you a low life scum. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you were more intelligent, you wouldnt be sitting here typing on your N60, 000 laptop or desktop computer. You would be living the life on a posh apartment somewhere in Highbrow Lagos or Abuja. dunce!
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2011
chines4:

Let just support FRSC.

You mean support FRSC even when there is evidence we are, once again, being 419'ed?  I mean I would really like for you to take time to explain this call for support of yours. What support do you want us to give the FRSC? I mean it is not like we have to vote the directors in or something. Nothing currently, and in the past, has stopped the agency from carrying out it's duties, yet the Nigerian people have been 419'ed so many times by this group in the past. So what support are you calling for here? Please explain!
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by werepeLeri: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
I am thinking in the next one year - some people on the forum would be certified mad because we can see the traces already.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ ediclove

Please answer some questions and remember this is 2011

1) Retardeen was a deputy governor and then a governor of a state for many years, did he think to implement this proposed 'new'system in the state he governed?

2) He was vice president for 3 years and has been president for about 18 months, why did it take a suicide bombing for him to propose this 'new' system

If Retardeen had any shame, he would have hush hushed this proposed 'new' system and implemeted it without fanfare because like I said in my earlier post, it is a shame that in 2011, as you claim the giant of Africa still captures car registration details in exercise books. Why would any sane president come out and make a statement like he was bringing in a revolutionary new tool in the fight against terrorism when For instance, the DVLA in the UK has been using automated data processing since 1965 and here we are in 2011, some 45 years later' some clowns are jumping for joy praising Retardeen thinking he has proposed something to save them from Boko Haram.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
this is a quote from Retardeens announcement

''This is part of proactive steps we are taking as part of a review of our national security architecture to lay greater emphasis on intelligence and citizens' participation in security surveillance''

Big grammer worded by a speech writer of course to bamboozle the electorate but how can he call this a proactive step. It is obviously reactive!
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by werepeLeri: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
Some people have lost their minds.

Hitherto in Nigeria, there is no way you can trace any particular vehicle purchased and registered with the VIO or FRSC to a particular owner per time. Even if it is done at the time a vehicle is registered, once the vehicle changes hands, there is no way to update the record because there is no provision for that, so, if I sell my car to Mr Boko Haram 5 years ago, and Boko Haram uses my car to bomb Aso Rock, there is no way the vehicle can be traced to Mr Boko Haram or even me.

Now in simplest terms, FRSC started a project such that every car registered will be linked to a person per time and at every time. I dont care if the UK has been using it since 1897, it matters less - thats the UK- now, if FRSC decides to do away with the present numbering system and makes it mandatory that every plate number should be in a particular system such that at any point in time, even if the car changes hands, the system will be updated with the new owner, what is the "hoolabaloo" and brouhaha about the plan? It is mind blowing to read some arguments here on a very very simple issue.

What is wrong if GEJ makes a fanfare of it? and what fanfare? He simply launched the project, is it new in Nigeria that a sitting president launches a project? If you think he shouldnt do so, why not jump in the lagoon for Christs sake? A simple project and u turn it into a mammoth issue even calling the president names because u know nothing about what is going on?

Is it wrong? This is the question. Some say it is wrong, yet when you go to the UK, this is enforced and who born your papa follow your mama to raise an eyebrow on car registration? In the UK - plate numbers are used to find people who commit attrocities and crimes, and this is what the FRSC is aiming to do. Is this too much?

The pity is this, no matter how much you shout and cut yourself with cutlass and arrows, there is nothing you can do about it, it has been launched, it has come to stay and if you think it is not needed, why not take a bow and jump in the sea?

So much for deranged fellows.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ werepe

It has been launched and I pray it is a success just like Turai's cancer hospital has been.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by werepeLeri: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
norrisman:

@ werepe

It has been launched and I pray it is a success just like Turai's cancer hospital has been.

So, find a lagoon and drown yourself in there to make a point, noone is listening to your drones - like bees - in here.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ werepe

Why you dey yab me now. I just said a prayer, no be to complete am with amen?
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by werepeLeri: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
norrisman:

@ ediclove

Please answer some questions and remember this is 2011

2) He was vice president for 3 years and has been president for about 18 months, why did it take a suicide bombing for him to propose this 'new' system

"Speaking during the commissioning, President Goodluck Jonathan said the launch of the new driving license and number plates was a culmination of three years of hard work which started with the discussion he had with the Corps Marshal, Mr. Osita Chidoka in his office then as Vice President on the need to improve the driving licence to meet international standards."
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^^^

This makes no mention of the database. It just talks about bringing a new drivers license to bring it up to the erm.,.,.,.,  usual international standards.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by werepeLeri: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^

Bros- just a question. Pls answer honestly.

Did you go to school?

What do you understand when they say the license and the plate number will be contained in a DB?

What is a DB?

So because the Presidents speech didnt mention a DB, then a DB is not part of the project? Did you read anywhere where he mentioned computer? Does that mean computers will not be used in the license and the plate numbers?

What is the sin in linking a license and a car plate number in a DB so that information can easily be retrieved?

What is your grouse?

What are you quarelling with? Because I am begining to sense a problem upstairs.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by norrisman: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
I didnt go to proper school, I went to the school of hard knocks.

I asked why Retardeen didnt implement the database before now and you showed me a quote of him talking about new drivers license being as a result of a chat he had with Osita 3 years ago. Two different issues

I am not saying it isnt a good thing to have records. In fact we should have had them longbefore now and Retardeen shouldnt make it a big deal rather he should be ashamed
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by Beaf: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2011
edicolove:

Again you display ignorance. first, only Lagos state has started proper electronic database. When you go to the registration offices of the states, they give you paper forms and the final document you get is manually written on. Only port harcourt and Abuja has electronic cards like Lagos. When you have an issue, they have to go thru files. Secondly if the past governments did not do it, it is not GEJ fault. In fact, it is a credit to him that he has started it.

Also you definitely have no knowledge of database systems. You dont just wake up and merge databases. Go read up info on data normalization and come back and post. Excel sheets and Access DBs are not the kind of databases required to run a countries vehicle registration. You have no idea of database systems obviously. If it were so easy, countries like America and Uk will not be spending mega budgets for it. I have a project that has to do with vehicle tracking so I have an idea how it works.

A car registration system is about Databases, schemas, logic, business models, networking and real programming. If you dont get it right from the beginning, you will get to a point where you might have to cancel the project and start all over. Data migration is a very slow and difficult process and any mistake will lead to unreliable data and compromise the whole system. It can even lead to major chaos and court cases. Imagine a scenario where names of car owners are swap in the process. Please before you criticize, make sure you know what you are saying and calling your president a retardeen makes you a low life scum. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you were more intelligent, you wouldnt be sitting here typing on your N60, 000 laptop or desktop computer. You would be living the life on a posh apartment somewhere in Highbrow Lagos or Abuja. dunce!

Seriously, that norrisman guy is a fool. He even claimed he could knock up a comparable database in 30 minutes; sadly, thats the calibre of id!ot we are engaged in argument with. A person who does not even understand what he is criticising.

What GEJ has done is a huge step forward for the country.
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by zionic(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
, that way we can track how many some individuals have and whose car is been used for bomb, up GEJ>>
Re: Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles by basking4me: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2011
An old saying goes this way, 'if you climb the shoulders of a wise-man, you will see further than him'. What we need most importantly is to have a record of all Nigerians.

A unifying format for identity, there are Nigerians that will never buy cars all through their lives. So the best place to start should be from birth and records.

An SSN- social security number should be assigned to every Nigerian, this will be attached to all other records we have, like driver's license, bank details, voters card, and what ever other identity.

I am really perturbed at the state of things in this country, The NPC and even the federal office of statistics FOS have failed in this quest, those commissions should be reorganized to run a complete and effective national database of all Nigerians liaising with security agencies, mostly civil related like the police and immigrations to secure our borders and identify Aliens from citizens.

Infact without knowing ourselves and having our own records, there is no way any meaningful development can occur in this country.

Even in the bible, the kings of the past numbered their people to make economic decisions.

I believe their is an identity management commission, pl do this a complete database of all Nigerians, not just Nigerians with cars or

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants / Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC / Second Judge Withdraws From Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.