Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse (4216 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? / Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Fedrick100: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2023
oyatz:

You were scammed!

I were scammed?
I’m seriously laughing at because i know my girlfriend very well and there’s no cause for alarm. My girlfriend is not the reason your girlfriend is a h*e

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by kingsmaila(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2023
dikysmith:
An unidentified married man has raised alarm on the internet because his newlywed virgin wife did not bleed after intercourse.

The man who did not know whether his wife lied about her sexual life or not because they met in a church sought help from the online relationship doctor, Joro.

According to him, friends and doctors have all informed him that bleeding was required so he was confused.

He wrote;

“On my wedding night my wife did not blE..Ed. Not a Drop of BIOOd. She told me she is v.!rgin all along.

Joro, good afternoon. I don’t know if this is a big deal. I love my wife but for the past weeks have been looking for 1 drop of blO..Od but no bl..00d. I even bought white bed sheet so I can monitor bl..00d but we have had S..Ex 6 times and no single bl00..d.
1 dated my wife for 6 months before we wedded.
We met in church, it’s against our religion to have sEx before marriage and I honor it. My wife is beautiful, caring, she has nice job. Everything I want. We both support the same football club. She is my best friend.
1 believe she I!ed to me about her being a v!rgin. Honestly it’s not a big deal like that. But is it possible for a v!rgin not to bl..£Ed?
I have asked my doctor friends, I have asked so many women. They all bl..€d after s£..x
Why is my own wife not blf£ding. ?? What else is she ly!ng about?”

https://supers.ng/man-raises-alarm-because-his-virgin-wife-did-not-bleed-after-intercourse/

Yes. It's not a must bleed. I am talking from experience.

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Sixfeetbelle: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyatz:

The man was defrauded!

He could have married the woman anyway, but why the deceit?

He wasn't defrauded.

The problem is that the man is archaic in his thinking. Learned people know what signs to look out for in a virgin, and not just blood.

Besides, it's a big lie when you said he'd have married the lady anyway. A man who would have married the lady anyway would not be this anxious over lack of blood.

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by oyatz(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

He wasn't defrauded.

The problem is that the man is archaic in his thinking. Learned people know what signs to look out for in a virgin, and not just blood.

Besides, it's a big lie when you said he'd have married the lady anyway. A man who would have married the lady anyway would not be this anxious over lack of blood.

If you want to be sincere, you will know that disflowering a virgin girl is not a casual act and it takes time and energy...it is different from all other sexual intercourse.

If a man insert his penis and the thing just go inside straight just like any other sexual intercourse, they she is most likely NOT a virgin (it goes beyond blood).

Marriage under deceit is an automatic ground for divorce (absolute decree nisi). This is the crux of his concern, not just about 'seeing blood '

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by oyatz(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Fedrick100:

I were scammed?
I’m seriously laughing at because i know my girlfriend very well and there’s no cause for alarm. My girlfriend is not the reason your girlfriend is a h*e

The truth is bitter.

I am happily married to a woman of virtue. You will need to pray to achieve this status.
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Fedrick100: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2023
oyatz:

The truth is bitter.

I am happily married to a woman of virtue. You will need to pray to achieve this status.

You’re married and you’re acting like a kid on internet, i don’t really blame you, for you to say i can’t never achieve that shows how little you are.

Let me remind you that my life will be better than yours in all around and I’m not bragging about it
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2023
oyatz:

If you want to be sincere, you will know that disflowering a virgin girl is not a casual act and it takes time and energy...it is different from all other sexual intercourse.

If a man insert his penis and the thing just go inside straight just like any other sexual intercourse, they she is most likely NOT a virgin (it goes beyond blood).

Marriage under deceit is an automatic ground for divorce (absolute decree nisi). This is the crux of his concern, not just about 'seeing blood '

I get what you're saying and I'm saying the same time. There's more to being a Virgin than just blood.

But the guy only talks about the blood now.

If he said the slide in was easy and the punna was wide, I would accept that the wife was not a virgin. But he was only talking about the blood.
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Tunagee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Alaga2222:
Baba don enter one chance...E even bought white bedsheets to monitor her blood angry

grin grin mumu guy, e don enter one chance. Alum don do the job

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) / Live Snake Found In Woman’s Vagina (VIDEO)