Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” (21343 Views)

INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT / INEC BVAS Will Affect Our Tribunal Case. We Have 10 Days Left. Obi Lawyers / Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
rolams:

I laughed in India. Op didn't understand what he is saying. Technology is what we are talking about.
So technology will now make BVAS not to synchronize within a day or two but forty days after election . That's no more technology

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Donake: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
The question should be why is it in Osun State case these irregularities were unravelled? Anambra and Ekiti had theirs with no complaints or eyebrows raised.

Why is it Osun State? INEC should tell their POs when to switch off their BVAS machines so we have data properly synched for the purpose of post-election litigation.

The international community looks.

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by samtress: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
JAMO84:
The only reason why INEC declared Adeleke was because, they wanted to avoid inconclusive, otherwise, they would have cancelled some polling units due to over voting and declare re run, Adeleke would still have won.
Now look at the mess they have done. If they had done that they would have prevented all this permutations that is flying about, and would not have casted aspersion on BVAS

2 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by HardMirror(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
inoki247:
I tell people nothing is changing in this 2023 dem say mak I shut up that BVaS is here for the rescue....

The same BVAs is now confusing us oh Feb no too far all u dreamers will wake up no go concentrate on ur life u wey wan japa face am u wey wan develop ur life in Nigeria face am no miracle will happen this 2023….

Politicians wey use the 3 election or so wey dem conduct lately to check the BVAS loopholes u dey dere dey play,...
exactly what i have been saying too. Obidients no wan hear. Dem say bvas go make tinubu lose.t hen they say new naira would stop vote buying. Vote wey dem don already dey buy before election day reach sef. Obi supporters are too naive.

4 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by NothingDoMe: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
anomaly20:

Saying something that is not correct with confidence 😂.
Section 51 subsection 4 states that after a result was cancelled, and it does not affect the outcome of the election a return can be made .
But it affected the outcome na. God abeg o 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by NothingDoMe: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
anomaly20:

Section 51 subsection 4 states that after a result was cancelled, and it does not affect the outcome of the election a return can be made .
Abi we go start to define outcome again? Nawao
Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by samtress: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
anomaly20:

And very confident while saying it.
Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by 43Ronin: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
I think stupidity is believing that a govt who never had ur best interest will suddenly provide free & fair elections at your best interest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Donake:
The question should be why is it in Osun State case these irregularities were unravelled? Anambra and Ekiti had theirs with no complaints or eyebrows raised.

Why is it Osun State? INEC should tell their POs when to switch off their BVAS machines so we have data properly synched for the purpose of post-election litigation.

None of the failed candidates had ever had the guts to petition the BVAS Data..

Andy-Uba would have petitioned the results, but he was disqualified in the process.
In Ekiti, they didn't petition the BVAS Data.
Thus, Osun is an eye-opener.
And I am very happy that they petitioned it.
It would only make the process better and tighter.

2 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Donake:

Lmao, those ones no send una

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by harrybabel: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
There's no human being in this world that doesn't attached one of these you just quote, stop deceiving yourself
BluntCrazeMan:
I am NOT Emotionally attached to my race, tribe, religion, ideas, political inclinations, or ideologies.

My thoughts EVOLVE as new information becomes available to me.
I am intellectually attached to FACTS, and not to sentiments.

The things I said in the past were based on the amount of information and enlightenment I had as at then.

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by babyfaceafrica: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
HardMirror:
exactly what i have been saying too. Obidients no wan hear. Dem say bvas go make tinubu win, then they say new naira not go stop vote buying. [b]Vote wey dem don already dey buy before election day reach sef. [/b]Obi supporters are too naive.

You are wise.... Vote buying has already started since, people are just naive and unreasonable! New naira design won't stop nadda

2 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Alawode01(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
There is nothing wrong with BVAS but it's the electorates and politicians that fail to comply with the new development, BVAS report must tally with all votes cast, but in the case of osun votes cast is higher than the accreditation and this occur due to deliberately intimidation of Adhoc staff by political thugs in their candidate stronghold to allow nonaccredited electorates to vote without refer to BVAS and this is non of the inec business and the court.

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by harrybabel: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
harrybabel:
There's no human being in this world that doesn't attached to one of these you just quote, stop deceiving yourself
Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Sterope(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
In Nigeria, nothing is supposed to make sense even technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by BluntCrazeMan: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
43Ronin:
I think stupidity is believing that a govt who never had ur best interest will suddenly provide free & fair elections at your best interest cheesy
Please Sir..

Are you going to vote in this forthcoming general elections??

(I need your sincere response please)

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by CaptainFM1: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
If I say that I am not troubled that Festus Okoye, national commissioner for information of the INEC, is not clarifying what transpired in Osun State, I am deceiving myself.

That's because I have repeatedly asked myself the same question. This is the first election conducted with the almighty BVAS being contested in court and all this drama is unfolding.

That said, I am impressed with how much you know about what INEC is doing. Truth be told, we need someone who understands the technical details of that technology to satisfactorily respond to the salient points you raised.

Yes, INEC say they are too overwhelmed to punish offenders in election, but they must have in-house policy that metes out stiff penalties to their main and ad-hoc staffers, considering that the destinies of over 200 million depend on these people.

I cannot believe that we should be talking of over-voting at this time, given that BVAS is being used for accreditation, not human beings issuing incident forms!

Trust me, INEC will make a mess of the forthcoming general election. Buhari will have a 6month extension or at worst, Interim or military will take over to sanitise the ensuing mess.
Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by babyfaceafrica: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
SmartPolician:

First, you should be thanking me for telling you what BVAS is before stupidly sounding sophisticated.

Second, if up till Supreme Court that yeye tribunal verdict is not quashed, just know that this country is gone. I am not here to argue law with you; Nairaland is not a law court.

When Uzodima was declared winner by supreme Court, why didn't the country go? When Diri won Lyon in the court, what happened?

Oga nothing go happen, na just noise

6 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Sterope(f): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
The issue is still INEC and your country.

Why did INEC develop a software/using a technology that allows/count non accredited voters?

Alawode01:
There is nothing wrong with BVAS but it's the electorates and politicians that fail to comply with the new development, BVAS report must tally with all votes cast, but in the case of osun votes cast is higher than the accreditation and this occur due to deliberately intimidation of Adhoc staff by political thugs in their candidate stronghold to allow nonaccredited electorates to vote without refer to BVAS and this is non of the inec business and the court.

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by 43Ronin: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Please Sir..

Are you going to vote in this forthcoming general elections??

(I need your sincere response please)
I am voting but for sowore, so you can say I am wasting my vote. None of those 3 candidates have what it takes to deliver Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by gbogboija: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
What happened in Osun is very simple, INEC was used to rub Osun people of mandate they gave to Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by BluntCrazeMan: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
harrybabel:
There's no human being in this world that doesn't attached one of these you just quote, stop deceiving yourself
Speak for yourself bro..

I am someone who continues to learn.

(Same thing with Peter-Obi though)

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Nolevel666: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
The Nigerian IT sector has too much loopholes when it comes to security because they always go for cheap labor after requesting for billions to implement their pathetic projects

One teenager from pakistan can easily render their systems useless

5 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by HardMirror(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

You are wise.... Vote buying has already started since, people are just naive and unreasonable! New naira design won't stop nadda
https://www.nairaland.com/7548902/emefieles-plan-ok-against-bandits

Something i am withnessing live and direct. https://www.nairaland.com/7548902/emefieles-plan-ok-against-bandits

Just ask anyone that is a party member in apc. They have planned everything. Election day would shock people. They think paying cash is the only way to buy vote.
There are thousands of small organization they group people under and organize them to vote for a particular candidate, they will pay them through these groups. I laugh at people who think obi would win. Better face your life and just make it better, nigeria is in deeper mess than most obi supporters realize.

3 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by BluntCrazeMan: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
43Ronin:

I am voting but for sowore, so you can say I am wasting my vote. None of those 3 candidates have what it takes to deliver Nigeria.
NO..

I won't say that.

You have already made up your mind.
So, I can leave you.

The way you sounded, I thought you were still undecided, so I wanted to convince you a little bit further, in order to be sure that “Not-Voting” was your actual choice.

But since you've made your choice already,
I'm okay.
I'm done.
Happy Voting.

2 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by highsurge: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
A very serious legal fire cracker will definitely be set off.. during adeleke appeal hearing versus the APC candidate...alot will unfold ..I don't see Adeleke leaving the seat..

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
HardMirror:
https://www.nairaland.com/7548902/emefieles-plan-ok-against-bandits

Something i am withnessing live and direct. https://www.nairaland.com/7548902/emefieles-plan-ok-against-bandits

Just as anyone that is a party member in apc. They have planned everything. Election day would shock people. They think paying cash is the only way to buy vote.
There are thousands of small organization they group people under and organize them to vote for a particular candidate, they will pay them through these groups. I laugh at people who think obi would win. Better face your life and just make it better, nigeria is in deeper mess than most obi supporters realize.

Fact!.. Social media won't make someone president.. Make una hustle make una life better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Funflipper: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
JAMO84:
The only reason why INEC declared Adeleke was because, they wanted to avoid inconclusive, otherwise, they would have cancelled some polling units due to over voting and declare re run, Adeleke would still have won.

From the show INEC put up at the tribunal, it is obvious they were compromised by PDP but they weren't just intelligent enough to do a clean job. Coming up with a socalled synchronized BVAS report weeks after declaring a winner was nothing but a last minute attempt to clean up the mess but it was already too late.

4 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Kajaard: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod

My thoughts exactly. This country is just something else.

I thought before a report is certified official it means the uploaded details has being completely synchronised on the server and the data can now be said to be final?

So how come they gave out a report and are now saying it was different from the synchronised report? Makes no sense if you ask me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by SmartPolician: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

When Uzodima was declared winner by supreme Court, why didn't the country go? When Diri won Lyon in the court, what happened?

Oga nothing go happen, na just noise

Gone in this context means NO HOPE again because the judiciary ought to be the last hope of the hopeless or someone whose right has been trampled upon.

2 Likes

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by SouthSouth1914: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I am NOT Emotionally attached to my race, tribe, religion, ideas, political inclinations, or ideologies.

My thoughts EVOLVE as new information becomes available to me.
I am intellectually attached to FACTS, and not to sentiments.

The things I said in the past were based on the amount of information and enlightenment I had as at then.

Sounds like a DISCLAIMER NOTICE!!

1 Like

Re: The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” by Alawode01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sterope:
The issue is still INEC and your country.

Why did INEC develop a software/using a technology that allows/count non accredited voters?

, that's why APC request for the soft copy, because they acknowledge that the Adhoc and security there are already compromise and manipulate the process.and it was detected after checking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.