Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (49057 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by UncommonLogic: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:
Jagaban is not called the master strategist for nothing. He made a statement in Ogun State, Ganduje warned Buhari not to visit Kano before he later met with him in Daura to resolve everything. After that Emefiele was invited to Daura and the deadline was extended.

Today el Rufai visited channels TV and still chorused same thing. Aisha has posted the interview on her Instagram now. The saboteurs would be in panic mode right now. They will comport themselves now and by the grace of God Tinubu would dribble them and win the election just as he did during the primaries.
Tinubu is without a doubt the master political strategist. Good that he didn't keep quiet.
He's beating them at their own game.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OfficialP: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Flier:
Not paying ASUU,causing artificial scarcity,intentionally causing economic melt down and you call that being neural? That could have been a crime if this happens during the election in united state,itโ€™s obvious he is trying to sway election in favor of his Fulani tribal man and everyone can see it

Am referring to him not openly canvassing vote for any candidate. It's also crystal clear that tinubu isn't his choice Btw

ASUU, fuel scarcity and new naira note issues are topics for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by tctrills: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

APC boys always making threats
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by spy24(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
It used to be like this in June 2022:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Wednesday:. " Osinbajo is the anointed one. Zulum will be his vice"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Friday: " The cabals will never let Tinubu win. Tinubu insulted Buhari"

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

He's figured everything out.

Mumu talk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

that's why he must chose Tinubu over Atiku and Obi

education is not for the poor- Peter Obi

Atiku said same by building private university when Nigeria tertiary universities face unending strike

we can't continue like this, education is the weapon of change and development- Nelson Mandela.....Tinubu identify with this belief
No dy quote me dy talk about tinubu
You no dy see rubbish wey your candidate dy talk for national TV and rally
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Xion20: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Don't ever think everyone is like your father. His foolishness is as high as mount Everest for not terminating the Morronn your mother was carrying when she had your pregnancy.

Your father is definitely an embodiment of stupidity.

Happy new month
I no call your Papa you don dy call mine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Comrade calm down no be me do you wetin Dy do you
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by frugal(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
She's started again with her shenanigans.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by FireUpNow(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
The music is getting louder and the dancers are enjoying themselves. Govt magic at work. The less you see the more you look a Fulani man will never betray his fellow Fulani man for an Agbado and cassava republic indigene. DJ loud the music! Tinubu has to improve the citation of the incantation gazelle garagagaraga, blublu blabla oya keep saying it in your sleep, whole eating, walking bathing and campaigning. Fuel scarcity, new naira notes redesign are all weapons of mass destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Softmirror: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
THE TRUTH IS, THE APC PRIMARIES WAS SO FILLED WITH DRAMA WHICH ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU EVENTUALLY EMERGED AS THE WINNER. AFTER ALL THIS DRAMA HE WILL STILL EMERGE AS THE WINNER.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

"EMILOKAN".

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Burgerlomo: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
lessonotes:
Jesus is the only way the Truth and the Life. No any other way to the Father except through Jesus Christ.

Hallelujah! Preach on sis., God bless you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Britishpea: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
If it is not hard it isnโ€™t worth it. Tinubu will win upon all the antagonism. Heโ€™s destined for this and he will make Nigeria great again.

By the time we are done it would be Tinubu 2 Buhari zero!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Lionmachala(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Battle line draw
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by TWOWAYMIRROR: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorppoting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership ๐ŸคŸ that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†on my signature

You are the STUPIDEST person in 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Arisenews2: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is serious!
Meanwhile, Watch the story of Madam Koi Koi, the ghost who Torments boarding school dormitories across Africa! Watch her story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QzSXGts6Q
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Quebec91(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
God won't come down to pick leader for us, we decide our fate by voting competent person and thats left for the fewer % of educated and literate southerners to move votes to atleast beat the higher and larger illeterate Northerners that vote base on Tribe and religion.
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorppoting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership ๐ŸคŸ that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†on my signature
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Abuloma80(f): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

Seriously!!!
See who is "offering to do ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENT" yet spelling Supporting as Sorppoting" l pity the students!
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Lana40(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
TWOWAYMIRROR:

You are the STUPIDEST person in 2023
You people that are joining parties just because of there Money, shame onto you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

Gibberish talk from the weak. God will not come down from heaven to vote. Go out there and vote Obi and don't be a spiritual fanatic
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by reddingtonblack: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

My problem with Nigerians is that, they don't ask question we just wait for some money induced influencers and political to think for them & mis-lead them.

Ever since Buhari became president, there was no time Nigerians witnessed fuel scarcity for more than two months, most esp. around december why now

Never in the history of Nigeria have people witness fuel scarcity & fuel scarcity at the same time ... today it is easy to get dollar in Nigeria compared to naira hussle. Why now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by lagosrd: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lamentations chapter 1 the whole verse.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by chigoizie7(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
President buhari is supposed to be the most powerful person in the Villa and if there are anyone undermining his powers and authority, then buhari is actually not fit to be the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Menclothing: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Time will tell
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by reddingtonblack: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
The odds are in tinubu favor not atiku or obi

Care to explain HOW ??
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by tinsel: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
The one I feel sorry most for is Osibanjo. I can understand Boss Mustapha and Garba Shehu with their long relationship with Atiku.If you notice Tribune newspaper recently, Osibanjo is also using his connection with that family to attack Tinubu using the newspaper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Tflex01: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Flier:
I want Tinubu to win but he may not win,everything is just against him at the moment and it will keep getting worse
They want him to lose the Northern votes and he has lost it,his only hope is south west which can not win him the election

Tinubu will win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by reddingtonblack: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol
Aisha herself is being blackmailed to submissionโ€ฆ.

Fear Tinubuโ€ฆ

Maybe Tinubu has her sextape, ode !

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Zulum500: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:

He pain you โ€ฆ..

Sulu ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ See BP rise

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ambale(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect ! XD

Make sense of what you just wrote

I no dey kukuma blame una again
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by thinkmoney(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership ๐ŸคŸ that wi make things better, thank you

God has given u eyes, ears, brain and conscience.
He has allowed u knife somethings a out these candidates for a reason. Act based on those knowledge. Do not sit on the fence.
From what God has allowed to be revealed (if he doesn't want us to know, we won't know), choose the better of the rest
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by tinsel: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Which battle line ? So Aisha Buhari will fight her husband because of Tinubu?

Dey play
Do you know how this upright lady fought and made Buhari to be neutral during the primary?

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Chetas81(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect only the Sick citizens of Nigeria remain with APC GOVERNMENT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.