Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (49066 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
From everything that transpired at APC primaries and before the primaries, it was glaring that THEY preferred OSINBAJO to BAT. But in reality, Buhari was not the best APC had as at the time the three parties emerged to form APC, he was just the only one who had the national canvassed portrait that could enable APC cease power from PDP.

At the primaries, BAT took it, and from the scores it was clear who was a politician among all the contestants. He outrightly disgraced not just the VP but also the cabals who assumed that they had everything under control which was a FAT lie and a mere assumption.

In reality, the VP is also a canvassed personality, so him loosing the ticket did not bother most of us, the only real person is BAT who has used his advantages to bring up many people into the lime light. Else nobody would have heard the names of some people if they have to forge their path to the top by themselves. I refuse to mention names. We all know them!

Like Jesus said to the accusers of the prostitute, If you have never sinned before you're free to stone the bitch. And all walked away. Tinubu is not the only one to be accused of eating a large part of the National Cake.. They all have eaten from it, and they're all still eating from it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect! only the Sick citizens of Nigeria remain with APC GOVERNMENT

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
The people are working with Atiku against Tinubu mandate.
Louder
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Msports: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership ๐ŸคŸ that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†on my signature
Donโ€™t pray. Vote with ur PVC
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Ireportlive: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aisha get balls abeg... A woman with guts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by BluntCrazeMan: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
This Woman Seff
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership ๐ŸคŸ that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†on my signature

God does not choose leaders for countries.

Let's do the right thing and stop this self-deception
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by DisLifeSha: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
God will give you no leader. Go and get your PVC and get ready to vote. It's irresistible not to vote.

You have no right to complain when you don't vote as you indirectly made the bad leadership possible

Lana40:

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
It used to be like this in June 2022:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Wednesday:. " Osinbajo is the anointed one. Zulum will be his vice"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Friday: " The cabals will never let Tinubu win. Tinubu insulted Buhari"

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

He's figured everything out.
I wish I could like your comment a thousand times

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Psalmistproject: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

Mumu! God should also vote on your behalf!
People like you will burn resources just to vote in BBN and Nigerian idols and will have the stupid guts to blame a government you played no role to put in place.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Goldenxtim: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
you failed to mention the power of Nigerians who have suffered under this APC administration and will never ever vote for another APC government... especially a government of a presidential candidate with so much baggage, a vice who is linked with boko haram, a Muslim-muslim ticket..a corrupt presidential candidate with drug related charges and financial misappropriation history...

we will never vote for bat..it is not his turn..it is the turn of Nigerians..

with everything going on, you still wanna vote for bat, you are of all men most wicked ..

we want a new Nigeria, a Nigeria where things will work...not a Nigeria where one man and his goons will loot and loot and keep looting..not a Nigeria that will be ruled by father, son , daughter and wife..

no..we are tired of your kind of politics...

you neve tire for the way this country dey ..??

are you really ok with the moribundity of Nigeria..??

God forbid tinubu, apc and atiku..

Nigeria will not see these demons again...we will vote them out...!!

N3TRAL:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Abubaushe(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Flier:
I want Tinubu to win but he may not win,everything is just against him at the moment and it will keep getting worse
They want him to lose the Northern votes and he has lost it,his only hope is south west which can not win him the election

In Kenya,President Uhuru kenyatta campaigned
againt his vice-president William kuto who was contesting for president and stood with opposition party agaist his own party ,Ralia Odinga,and William kuto won the election last year today he is the president.
It is called POLITICS!!!
Be informed!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
The odds are in tinubu favor not atiku or obi

You are joking. Tinubu go soon collect. The more help come for him, the more he go dey collect.

Watch out
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
This woman is very corrupt and stirs up stupid games. She wants to gain access to contracts etc . We know Buhari is not interested he will do the right thing come and win naa. Devil from adamawa
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Maybe Tinubu has her sextape, ode !

Itโ€™s possible

Were alasho ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฟ

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by reddingtonblack: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
All is not well in APC and a house divided against itself can't stand.

Hell Rufai and Northern governors prefer Tinubu to win for selfish reasons.

1. If he wins, Shetimma can take over if anything happens to Tinubu.

2. Elrufai and some northern governors have presidential ambition in 2031. if another Northerner like Atike wins. that dream is dead for ever.

If Obi wins. case closed.

may their confusion continue till its too late to fix

Why must it be northerners governor wish that resonate selfishness, is Buhari antecedences not worst than selfish.
He runs aso rock like its fulani business, He claims to prefer Osibanjo, the same Yemi osibanjo he sidelined and even undo the few policies yemi made, if he so much believes in Osibanjo as he claim why did he not give him chance.

Everyone as right to aspire and at point we all get selfish, but with the hardship and suffering Buhari as brought upon Nigerians in the last 7yrs does he even have the justification to bring or impose a successor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by tinsel: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:

When did he lose the northern votes? Lol
Don't mind that guy. An Obidient guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by DoxxAnon: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
A new set of wailing wailers! Over 7 years ago when Femi โ€œBingoโ€ Adesina coined this term, the Zombies were jubilant. They had a new word to use to taunt anyone who criticized their darling party.

Today, the Hailers are now the Wailers!
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Bennycollins: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

The reason God gave us a brain is so we don't have to call him for everything. INEC won't count prayer points but votes.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Jay16: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

The word "deliver" don here am, na pizza dem dey deliver abi. Upon all the delivery you mentioned no Katsina.

Things wey I see and hear for north about Tinubu shock me because na collect, chop the money and vote................. I dey hear.

The fire wey dey burn inside APC don spread from the main room, big room, small room, side room, front room, back room and the other room. So tey Tinubu and Shettima don dey on "hello" "hi" level behind the scene
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by boldtruthalways: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

You can't sit on the fence. You must choose a leader otherwise others will choose for you and you'll bear the consequences of those wrong choice by others. So wake up. God will not co.e down from heaven to do it for you. You have to do your aspect by going out to vote for the right leader and God's help will then come.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Karemarealty288(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:
Jagaban is not called the master strategist for nothing. He made a statement in Ogun State, Ganduje warned Buhari not to visit Kano before he later met with him in Daura to resolve everything. After that Emefiele was invited to Daura and the deadline was extended.

Today el Rufai visited channels TV and still chorused same thing. Aisha has posted the interview on her Instagram now. The saboteurs would be in panic mode right now. They will comport themselves now and by the grace of God Tinubu would dribble them and win the election just as he did during the primaries.

You have said nothing ....just empty boasting as usual. Cpc elements in Apc has pulled the plug, let ACN sort themselves out.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by GGGPassword: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

See person dey analysed from his anus. Kpu
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Blazebond(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Una mumu for this Obi supporters grouping is legendary sha,so una nor know say na ATIKU Dem dey prepare since.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by PrinceOfLagos: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

Do you know how this upright lady fought and made Buhari to be neutral during the primary?
Yet, Tinubu bought the APC presidential primary ticket with stolen money

I whole heartedly support Mr Godwin Emefiele on the new naira policy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Isabi4lov: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Britishpea:
If it is not hard it isnโ€™t worth it. Tinubu will win upon all the antagonism. Heโ€™s destined for this and he will make Nigeria great again.

By the time we are done it would be Tinubu 2 Buhari zero!
Na so una talk for Buhari time , he go save the country abi he never save the country .
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by GeneralPula: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
I believe there are element in the villa that want us to loose the election because they didn't get their way, they have their candidate and their candidate didn't win the primary and hiding behind president desire to do what he think it is right."

I hope those false allegations carriers tinubu was referring to buhari would now keep quiet..

This is not about Buhari. Buhari himself isnโ€™t aware until tinubu speaks up..

God bless Aisha Buhari for killing all the propanganda & setting things straight..

Many northerners didnโ€™t agree with the Naira changing within short limit. They wanted to created a sudden dislike for buhari in the north but tinubu got it bursted..

This is one of the reasons buhari has been visit Emirs. Theyโ€™ll still extend the limit it or eventually cancel the new Naira..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by mrksquare: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

The way you are mentioning governors that will deliver their states for Tinubu is leaving me with no option than asking the questions: "Are the governor's the custodian of the votes of people in their state"?

You could have also mentioned that Ikpezue will deliver Abia state for TINUBU as well.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by CeceNene(f): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gosi45:
G
G is for Goat
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Isabi4lov: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
boldtruthalways:

You can't sit on the fence. You must choose a leader otherwise others will choose for you and you'll bear the consequences of those wrong choice by others. So wake up. God will not co.e down from heaven to do it for you. You have to do your aspect by going out to vote for the right leader and God's help will then come.
Do you think there would be anything called free and fair election in Nigeria ? Even though you vote the wicked ones won't allow your vote counts.

Is until we go by the Ghanians style that's even we will be talking of a new Nigeria but for now , everybody dey play.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Dododawa01: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
All is not well in APC and a house divided against itself can't stand.

Hell Rufai and Northern governors prefer Tinubu to win for selfish reasons.

1. If he wins, Shetimma can take over if anything happens to Tinubu.

2. Elrufai and some northern governors have presidential ambition in 2031. if another Northerner like Atike wins. that dream is dead for ever.

If Obi wins. case closed.

may their confusion continue till its too late to fix

You are senseless with your statement here. Are u God that determine human life. You people said in 2015 that bubu will die and today hes still alive but many of d healthy men in your family have gone b4 Bubu and u have not learn a lesson that God determine human life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 / Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.