Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative (5237 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by rickleye: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
A couple of things
1. For her to say cousin and not close friend in a busy place despite what she said sounds like she is not sure about you and the relationship long term.

2. For you to have taken the Hennessey says you also were enamored by the show of wealth. For me to see my gf in the company of the group. I would not have caused a scene but there is no way, I am taking that bottle with me. ( my pride won't let me )

3. The phone thing - doesnt mean Jack-squat. Most 9ja people have 2 phones for whatsoever reason. So she will have another and leaving the phone is just stupid, how does she call for help if she is in a jam ?

4. I would not be calling her " my babe" - in my anger, I would have written " the babe " or " that girl " which tells me you still have feelings. So, it lies with you . Do you find this egregious enough to cut her lose or take what you can knowing she isn't part of your plans long term.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by goziem1982(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
kNo she is not she is a usher in the church I.know her too well she is very descent from.a well brought up home
I know what he took me to.win her heart

This one na real MUGU, did you ask her what took her to their table?
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by pansophist(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

And what is your business with a lady’s WhatsApp status? Must you know everything?

You have still not answered my question. Which burden do men carry in a relationship? It's a collective effort nowadays, so what exactly is the burden?

Men carry the burden of performance. I wrote about it in my thread titled "the burden of performance that every man understands". I would have pasted a link but spambot may ban me. Go to my profile and search the thread out.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
pansophist:

Men carry the burden of performance. I wrote about it in my thread titled "the burden of performance that every man understands". I would have pasted a link but spambot may ban me. Go to my profile and search the thread out.

Men do not carry any burden as it's now a collective effort. How many men are traditional men? And if you aren't a traditional man, what exactly is the burden of performance you carry? It will interest you to know how many women are breadwinners of the home but make their husband front in their place to sustain their ego. I don't get what the burden of performance you are talking about is.

If you aren't a traditional men through and true to the minutest, you have no right to talk about any burdensome performance. It's now a collective effort. Go figure. And if you can't figure, it means you are out of touch with the marital/relationship system in Nigeria or just trying hard to make sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by flokii: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
@OP Don't jump into conclusion yet.. the girl played smart however you consider it.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Sucre6: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
blahc007:

Usher in the Church.....you carry am go club she folo you... grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Oga oooooooo grin grin

The guys is so naive, the babe smarter than him 100% the babe don carry am handicap since 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
kNo she is not she is a usher in the church I.know her too well she is very descent from.a well brought up home

How old are you let start from there first ?
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 6ixT8: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
pansophist:

Help remind her when is she dropping that of women as she promised.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by pansophist(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
6ixT8:

Help remind her when is she dropping that if women as she promised.

Uyalincomparabl,

Its been over a year now and you still don't have time to drop the female version of the burden male carry.

grin

5 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by KingDash: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bulabalu everytime you step out.. bros na ya babe na HOE..
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl have been dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card and she is also an usher at the church , she from a decent family
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

How old are you let start from there first ?
what is my age got to do with this, am always with her phone I have check her chat , call log , messages even fb nothing like that yahoo boy sha
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by detectivejones: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
See the way he's defending her and attacking anyone pointing out the obvious. If you trust her and she's an usher blabla then why did you bring the story here to disturb us
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by GoodHardDickk: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl have been dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card and she is also an usher at the church , she from a decent family

😂 🤣 This shit is funny man grin

U know wise at all, that girl dey run u street on a low-key. She's by far smarter than you. Women are moved by what they see!

Alaye, e sure me die say that girl gave those guys her number and e sure me die say Dem don knack her. Of course, were you expecting her to tell you something else before? Abi were you expecting her to tell you that those guys asked her to come over to their place? Ogbeni, Dem dey already bang her and will still bang her again.

Oga, that girl dey chop dicks around. Forget the usher title, na those types dey fvck around pass. she's using reverse psychology on you Man. That girl dey chop gbola around know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Freshtruth:

Is it that you're stupid or you are just blinded by love? Wetin u suppose collect Hennessey from the guy, shake am like ur brother, then u waka comot

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by GoodHardDickk: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sweetvie:
😂😂😂😂
Some people just mumu🤧

Freshtruth:

Even nairaland females are all laughing at your stupidity yet you don't want to have sense?

Oga, that girl is coded runz girl and a hookup girl, who goes around collecting dick. E sure me die say those yahoo boys don bang nonsense comot for her body by now. Stay there dey mu*mu.

Girl wey u go bang and continue banging without any sentiment attached, she just dey whine and use u play. U be wehrey simp
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by GoodHardDickk: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Freshtruth:

Will probably take some time before you'll fully recovered from this SIMPSON disease that has taken over you.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by GoodHardDickk: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
what is my age got to do with this, am always with her phone I have check her chat , call log , messages even fb nothing like that yahoo boy sha

You're indeed a SIMP!

Advising you is a complete waste of time. Those yahoo boys will so screw your so called babe who's an Olosho. They'll bang her so hard and will even do threesom*e with her. They'll remove her bra, suck nonsense out of her boobs and then remove her pant and shift her womb with their dicks.

She'll even enjoy every bit of it and will codedly go back to them for more. While you'll be at home thinking about your so-called church girl. She'll of course lie and manipulate you into believing her, which of course you will believe, Because you're a SIMP

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
detectivejones:
See the way he's defending her and attacking anyone pointing out the obvious. If you trust her and she's an usher blabla then why did you bring the story here to disturb us
am not defending her they are calling my girl friend unprintable names which am not cool with am letting them kW am always with her phone and she is always around, but I just wanted to know if the cousin she called me was it a smart move from saving me from beating
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

You're indeed a SIMP!

Advising you is a complete waste of time. Those yahoo boys will so screw your so called babe who's an Olosho. They'll bang her so hard and will even do threesom*e with her. They'll remove her bra, suck nonsense out of her boobs and then remove her pant and shift her womb with their dicks.

She'll even enjoy every bit of it and will codedly go back to them for more. While you'll be at home thinking about your so-called church girl. She'll of course lie and manipulate you into believing her, which of course you will believe, Because you're a SIMP
am not a simp am just a Gentle guy I just want to know if her reasons were genuie that all pls don't call my girlfriend an olosho again . pls
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by NEUDUDE: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Wahala wahala grin. These simps ehn.

Lol reminds me of one of my simp friend back in the day. Invited me to his place i didnt want to go but he said he wasnt going to visit me again if i didnt turn up. Lol i felt blackmailed so i had to go see him. On getting there i saw his babe of two months.

Long story short baba said we should go to the mall, babe said she will come along. I was boiling inside because i didnt like being a third wheel and it made me uncomfortable sadly i had no option than to go with. We got there and i was laffing non stop in my mind. The girl will just allow baba touch small and she will start picking things she could definitely not afford herself. Lol everything she picked was Large size, baba was picking small. Parfait, icecream, juice, peanut butter, jam lol. In my mind i was laffing. I just take hollandia milk and malt jeje because if i do my mind too baba go cry blood lol.

Lesson of the day, Fear woman! grin grin grin

The most annoying thing is the girl turned to me and said is that all i want lol. I said yes. If i dared pick anything else my friend would of began sweating lol.

I just respected myself and code, cos i knew my guy was bleeped already and his head was doing calculus at that moment. Men are not atms, its hard to make money we dont grow them. I wish this vigina people really understood that grin
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Maysdevices(f): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Gaddafih001:
I laugh in Mubi.
Wetin carry her go that table in the first place?
She get street OT wella.
Na you I Dey pity because you are not leading that girl right and she will destroy you for that.
Why are you going to the club with your wife to be?
Oh,you are woke.
You go chop sand on top the breakfast she will serve you no matter how long it will take her.
Lead her right,try to be a responsible leader to her.
Be masculine,don’t simp around women.
What you allow is what will continue.
Where did he tell you that was his wife to be?

Better no dey use girls wey dey go club as criteria. I don’t go to clubs nor do I show any signs of indecency but what I can do to you if wanted to, you will never find out.

You men are so blind and gullible, continue dey judge by appearance. It’s so easy to deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Maysdevices(f): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2023
richardmba:
Trust these daughters of eve completely at your own peril. I don't want to get angry by typing too much. But watch her attitude in the coming weeks or months.
She is not proud of you and will seize any slight opportunity to dump your ass. But all the same, good luck.
Them don show this one shege banza

Lmao

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Maysdevices(f): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2023
pansophist:

You are right.

LOL
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Maysdevices(f): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Men do not carry any burden as it's now a collective effort. How many men are traditional men? And if you aren't a traditional man, what exactly is the burden of performance you carry? It will interest you to know how many women are breadwinners of the home but make their husband front in their place to sustain their ego. I don't get what the burden of performance you are talking about is.

If you aren't a traditional men through and true to the minutest, you have no right to talk about any burdensome performance. It's now a collective effort. Go figure. And if you can't figure, it means you are out of touch with the marital/relationship system in Nigeria or just trying hard to make sense.
I think he is talking about the sustainability of romance and general interest in a relationship. But I could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Maysdevices:
I think he is talking about the sustainability of romance and general interest in a relationship. But I could be wrong.

You're wrong. That's not what he was talking about from the context of his message.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Ghostrider001(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

Just dey play, dey play.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by OlawaleBammie: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

Usherman carry usherwoman go club how to go dance Dorine and drink small ogogoro to get tipsy

But instead of getting tipsy, ursherwoman saw a yahoo boi and she quickly gumbody, more to the displeasure of usherman....ok na, deyplay grin
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Xtopherprince(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

Which mumu club sells Hennessy for 22k? Calm down dey throw lamba. Andre inside club grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / Meet The Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Booty In Lagos / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.