Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative (5229 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Kabalmark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl have been dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card and she is also an usher at the church , she from a decent family
them don get usher wey Dem legalize for clubhouse
Let's get it straight bruh
A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler either ways she would come open one day bro..
Just freestyle that girl
Thanks God you haven't married or did any intro shaa
All whores are broke so she thought she could get some shin shin from the other bro. So be real with your self bro. usher no get assurance with heaven fahh 😁. If she dey real for you she for no loose guard you for another guy nahh

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Sucre6: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
my babe can't do that to me she knows my intention towards her I use her phone to play games she didn't exchange number with him bro

Your simping is on another level 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by superemmy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
my gal can't do that to me mind you she is a worker in church am d one who convince her to club with me

If you know all this and trust her then why are you coming to nairaland for advice angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Sniper101(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
The last paragraph
Na wetin u use take dey console urself, abi grin

Loser!

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Nicepoker(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
You get small luck. She could have introduced you as her driver. Stay away from Nigerian girls they are all shameless.

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by faceLAGOS: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2023
My ex did something similar to me.

Guess what, she later left.

Trust a Nigerian girl at your peril.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Adejo1(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2023
You can never advice a SIMPle man unless they learn the hard way.
Abeg nobody should advice him again
Freshtruth:
pls don't you ever call my girlfriend an olosho pls be warn, I understand your fears for me but am always with her phone I don't think she took his number

3 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Uptheante(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
pls don't you ever call my girlfriend an olosho pls be warn, I understand your fears for me but am always with her phone I don't think she took his number
You being with her phone always can't stop the yahoo guy from fuccking her whenever he wants.
Let me be real with you, he will drill her pussy like a dog, she will swallow his nut & lick his ass. He may even Bleep her double penetration with his fellow yahoo guys while you are at home foolishly thinking that your girl is still that innocent churchy girl she made you believe.
Even if she has not taken his number as you claim, she has already given him her number & maybe eagerly waiting for when the guy will invite her to tear her pussy with his yahoo dick.
Don't forget she's a Nigerian girl & she's capable of all these things & many more & she has now gotten the golden opportunity of fuccking a rich yahoo guy.

Think with your head bro, I mean no harm, I'm just being real with you

3 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Dshocker(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl have been dating for over 7months now I have even.introduce her to my parents . so last week I decided to take her and have a good time at the club on our arrival there is this young guy who order for 7 Hennessey and 10 Andre at a spot Dorime sound was played for him. This guy use full Andre to watch his hands in our presence. I ask the Bar man how much is one bottle of Hennessey the Bar man told me 22k. I order for Andre which cost 13k and me and my babe were drinking it . so me and my babe began dancing I became press told my babe am coming ,when I finish using the rest room I came back and find my babe at this guy chair that just bought those drinks I was angry walk up to my babe and told her what she is doing there the guy was with a group of men and few ladies then the guy ask her why am I angry he told the guy I was his cousin and I am.very protective of her , the guy apologized to me and gave me a bottle of Hennessey at the spot . I told him thank you and walk out with my girlfriend.
The problem is my Girlfriend told me she don't want the guy and his group to attack me that she save me by saying am his cousin so guys this girl have never cheated on me before she was always open to me about anything I trust her because she use to leave her phone with me. Should I still go ahead and continue the relationship? She always call me with her card and she is also an usher at the church , she from a decent family

WTF... You say wetin?

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2023
Gaddafih001:
I laugh in Mubi.
Wetin carry her go that table in the first place?
She get street OT wella.
Na you I Dey pity because you are not leading that girl right and she will destroy you for that.
Why are you going to the club with your wife to be?
Oh,you are woke.
You go chop sand on top the breakfast she will serve you no matter how long it will take her.
Lead her right,try to be a responsible leader to her.
Be masculine,don’t simp around women.
What you allow is what will continue.

Taking your girlfriend or wife doesn't mean anything, but on how you built your relationship.

Whether club or no club, the girl no like that guy.

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Dshocker(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
kNo she is not she is a usher in the church I.know her too well she is very descent from.a well brought up home
I know what he took me to.win her heart

And you think she loves you?

After pestering her to date you, braa she is managing you.

Instead of stressing yourself, let it be over.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Dshocker(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
kNo she is not she is a usher in the church I.know her too well she is very descent from.a well brought up home

Seems you are new into the game of dating?

Braa you gatz use iron fist follow 9ja girls, else she go lay egg for your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Dshocker(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
Pells:

Okpo come and defend your fellow olosho again grin cheesy
Smiling because it's what you do to.. deceiving guys grin
Spits in ur smelly kpekus grin grin

Braa calm down.

Stop the habit of Insulting people you know nothing about, just because she laughed just the same way everyone was laughing at the OP.

I can attest she has a fantastic handwork, so calm down.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Silentgroper(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Dshocker:

And you think she loves you?

After pestering her to date you, braa she is managing you.

Instead of stressing yourself, let it be over.

.. guys just like stressing theirselves .. the minute a girl says hey I'm not interested in you or she shows it .. I bounce ..

I don't do pestering ..

When she feels any different , she'd come telling herself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by NaBanga: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Your "girlfriend" definitely saved you from the beating of your life. However you also need to understand that the guy collected her number and she collected his number. You are not married to her. I repeat, you are not married to her. She can't settle for someone like you if she can get a man with more money.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by richardmba(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Trust these daughters of eve completely at your own peril. I don't want to get angry by typing too much. But watch her attitude in the coming weeks or months.
She is not proud of you and will seize any slight opportunity to dump your ass. But all the same, good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Raalsalghul: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Seems you are new into the game of dating?

Braa you gatz use iron fist follow 9ja girls, else she go lay egg for your head.

The guy is naive.
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Aklee4994(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Na you use your hand carry her go there Na...that y I use to tell my guys Na Nigeria girl get level Na man Dey give them level.now her eyes 👀 has open to other way that will affect you sporadically if you don’t quit the sink ship 🛳 you called relationship bruh 😎 Na wetin I fit cap 🧢 my blood 🩸 I Dey tell you so.

Modified:you’re responsible for any decisions being made concerning the sink ship
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Freshtruth(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Uptheante:

You being with her phone always can't stop the yahoo guy from fuccking her whenever he wants.
Let me be real with you, he will drill her pussy like a dog, she will swallow his nut & lick his ass. He may even Bleep her double penetration with his fellow yahoo guys while you are at home foolishly thinking that your girl is still that innocent churchy girl she made you believe.
Even if she has not taken his number as you claim, she has already given him her number & maybe eagerly waiting for when the guy will invite her to tear her pussy with his yahoo dick.
Don't forget she's a Nigerian girl & she's capable of all these things & many more & she has now gotten the golden opportunity of fuccking a rich yahoo guy.

Think with your head bro, I mean no harm, I'm just being real with you
you meant no.harm.but yours you type making my heart pounding seriously
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by texannaija: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
my babe can't do that to me she knows my intention towards her I use her phone to play games she didn't exchange number with him bro

Why did she stand to go meet him at his seat

She no fit ignore?. Shey dem go beat her if she no answer them?…

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Oche211(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:

You are a simp... that girl is into coded runs and she will punish you severely.

Who told you she didn't exchange contact with that guy or they won't Bleep her.

Stay there and be fooling yourself.

That girl is into hookup and you have to be extra smart to catch her in her game.

Place her under surveillance... Pretend like you don't know anything and watch out for red flags. She will surely slip and you will note this.

That girl is surely deleting chats. Install spyware or app on her phone and relax, you will see what your righteous babe does in the dark.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 2rez: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
If she introduced you as a relative, you are a relative. Whatever she introduces you as, that's what you are.
I know you feel pained, shiiit happens.

However, do you feel like to kiiill yourself because of that If yeah, take & gripe no more.

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by pizzzy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Op you for no bother to go over to the guy's table in the first place. Plus even if she use jaruma jazz on you you supposed to know say na olosho she be. Lastly as for the yahoo boy you are not supposed to shoot ur shot while a woman is with another man is disrespectful shit could have hit the fan

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by blahc007: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
Usher in the Church.....you carry am go club she folo you... grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Oga oooooooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by blahc007: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
okoloto:
I dated this unilag babe for 2 years. I never knew she had two phones. Each time she is coming to me, she comes with only the phone I bought for her and special sim for me and her few close friends that I know.
She made me believe that I can't come to her house cos she stays with her parents though.
She leaves the phone for me and nothing. Naija babes are smart. Na her friend she had issues with burst the bobble to me. She was a hook up babe. That guy don collect number, the rest will be story. Naija babe be say if u wan marry, just close eye to collect one zipped bag. As you open am, anything you see you take. If you are lucky e fit be nice one. shocked
Burst my bubble bro....@bolded....I jus de read de smile....that's an ancient wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by blahc007: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
ItisWell22:
No too reason am 😁

Even Father Abraham and Mummy Sarah run similar game;

… to save his life too… 😊
cheesy grin the girl is a true descendant of father Aby
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by blahc007: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
my gal can't do that to me mind you she is a worker in church am d one who convince her to club with me
You are right ...she is a worker in the Church.
You will learn. The hard way...

Well, Don't leave her yet....give. Her more time, time and chance will test her loyalty

1 Like

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Reex12(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
pizzzy:
Op you for no bother to go over to the guy's table in the first place. Plus even if she use jaruma jazz on you you supposed to know say na olosho she be. Lastly as for the yahoo boy you are not supposed to shoot ur shot while a woman is with another man is disrespectful shit could have hit the fan
Op na mumu na
Op went to ease himself, the guy see lonely babe for club call am, or she went over herself, if the girl introduced Op as a bf the guy go free am, but na brotherzone Op enter and the guy still understand give am drink free the girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by Chiraq77(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lol all this beret girls grin
Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by pansophist(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
okoloto:
I dated this unilag babe for 2 years. I never knew she had two phones. Each time she is coming to me, she comes with only the phone I bought for her and special sim for me and her few close friends that I know.
She made me believe that I can't come to her house cos she stays with her parents though.
She leaves the phone for me and nothing. Naija babes are smart. Na her friend she had issues with burst the bobble to me. She was a hook up babe. That guy don collect number, the rest will be story. Naija babe be say if u wan marry, just close eye to collect one zipped bag. As you open am, anything you see you take. If you are lucky e fit be nice one. shocked

By default, if I see a WhatsApp status update of any girl that I might have a romantic affiliation with, my default mindset is that the status update is what she wants me to see.

Chances are, she manipulated the status so that me and other selective people can see it, to influence my impression about her. And if it happens that I caught her red handed that she is doing that, my trust for her just reduces.

You have to be smart when dealing with women. Since men carries the burden of relationship, it's your duty to understand women and their operation, or else, lifelong suffering awaits you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
pansophist:

By default, if I see a WhatsApp status update of any girl that I might have a romantic affiliation with, my default mindset is that the status update is what she wants me to see.

Chances are, she manipulated the status so that me and other selective people can see it, to influence my impression about her. And if it happens that I caught her red handed that she is doing that, my trust for her just reduces.

You have to be smart when dealing with women. Since men carries the burden of relationship, it's your duty to understand women and their operation, or else, lifelong suffering awaits you.

And what is your business with a lady’s WhatsApp status? Must you know everything?

You have still not answered my question. Which burden do men carry in a relationship? It's a collective effort nowadays, so what exactly is the burden?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does A Woman Cum? / See the new punishment for rape (pics) / What's The Longest & Shortest You Have Ever Had Sex For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.