Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (118696 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2007
@soldee,

Repeating the same thing a million times does not demonstrate how Catholics have loved others. Oh, wait. . . I forgot:

[list][li]Catholic "love" have sent innocent Christians to their untimely grave because they simply said "Praise be to God" instead of "Ave Maria"[/li][/list]

[list][li]Catholics have "conquered" their enemies with "Roman Catholic love" by burning them at the stake, haling them out of their homes because they possessed the Bible to read for themselves; or otherwise used the sword to seperate their heads from their bodies - and nobody has questioned that kind of "Catholic love"[/li][/list]

[list][li]Catholic "love" was recently expressed when the Pope denounced other Christians because they are non-Catholics - and we don't read or hear Catholics disagreeing, so that on top of that denunciation, they celebrate the disunity with a mass[/li][/list]

[list][li]Your Catholic "love" helps you to follow in the steps of your predecessors and call others "ants" and "devil" - and your brethren will give you moral support on that by saying "Ave Maria" (the same thing the poor schoolmaster did not say and was sent to his untimely death for daring rather to say "Praise to God"wink[/li][/list]

[list][li]Catholic "love" has been demonstrated once too many times in the records of the Catholic Bishops and Priests sexually abusing women and children, while Catholics continue to point accusing fingers at what Protestant "pastors" have been doing[/li][/list]

[list][li]Catholic "love" says others are "attacking" their faith when being asked any question - especially the ones that have to do with "praying to" Mary; declaring Mary "the SAVIOR of the people of Rome" (instead of the Lord Jesus Christ being the Saviour of all men)[/li][/list]

[list][li]Catholic "love" has not changed their ways from taking pot-shots at Protestants, while at the same time crying that Protestants have done every evil under the sun[/li][/list]

All these are mere samples of the "mild" love we have experienced from Catholics - and with your boasted 1.2 billion, wow - that must be a mega-love-fest! grin

Ol' boy. . don't get me started. My message is clear: stop the hypocrisy and you won't have to lose sleep over your caterwauls.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Carlosein,

Carlosein:

Act of charity:O my God, because you are so good, i love you above all things and for your sake i love my neighbour

(includding pilgrim and co) as myself.

For Christ's sake I will continue to show my love to ALL Catholics. Tough luck if my love is asking that Catholics stop the hypocrisy of denouncing others and referring to them as the "devil", I will even increase in that love. I've been called all sorts of names by Catholics - and I will still love you guys with the love of Jesus.

One thing I'm glad to see here is that your prayer is addressed to "God" ('O my God') and not to Mary. Doesn't that confirm that you can pray directly to God - as we have often pointed out to you? Unless you merely wanted to post that while not believing it has any significance.

All's well - we Protestants have high regards for all saints, including Mary. Catholics have been spoon-fed the idea that Protestants dishonour Mary simply because we won't pray to her or any creature. Issues like that affect ALL Christians, and that's why we are concerned that NO Catholic is saying anything about the Pope's denouncements of other Christians.

Anyhow, love to you all. Whether or not Catholics think we are "ants", "devils", "Jezebel" or "anti-Christ", we still love you with the love of Jesus.

Shalom.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
Prayer to my Guardian Angel:

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day, be at my side to light and guard to rule and guide, Amen.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
Lol @Carlosein, cheesy

Carlosein:

Prayer to my Guardian Angel:

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day, be at my side to light and guard to rule and guide, Amen.

We know - Catholics "pray to" Mary, to angels, to "saints", etc. Mary alone has over 6,000 titles ascribed to her; please, I am still asking - how many titles has the Catholic Church reserved for Jesus Christ?

Not only so, where did the Catholic Church get the idea of taking the divine titiles of God Himself and ascribing them to Mary? You know what I mean - unless you don't know that much and have been sweating to give Catholicism a face lift all this while.

It's all up to you to carefully examine issues - or continue to desperately base your hope on a created being rather than on the Creator Himself.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2007
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. I think God has given me this courage. My Catholic faith is now stronger than before.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi to all Catholics,

Ebos have tried his best, but there is no road there, though all was not in vain. To God be the Glory, and honour to Mary.

So, any links posted by any of the Protestants should be disregarded. Don’t even visit the Sites let alone reading it. There is nothing new in their attacks or write-ups. It has been confirmed here as we all have seen and read so far. I have read a lot of it in the past right from my childhood to this very moment, but my happiness is that those write-ups contrary to their expectations have continued to build my Catholic faith even stronger, and any article that condemns Catholic Church must of no doubt be written by the so-called anti-Catholics. They cannot write any good thing about Catholic Church, so disregard any links they have posted here or any other place.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
Sure
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
Oby1, I missed you since - Have not heard of you. Hope nothing is wrong? grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ Pilgrim,

I discovered that you are not ready to reason with Catholics and you have already grouped Catholic where you have made up your mind. Allow my Catholicism to be, and let your Protestantism be as well. It does not make us enemies. grin

My Best Regards
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
ebos, as much as i hate to say this, i must say "shey i no tell u".

but my broda you try, u see not that i don't have responses to put here but not for those who jus want to make a mockery of all human virtues stand for, nothing you say will make them change their minds, they know the catholic church more than everyone.

but i assure you pple who do a simple, open study of God's given revelations (both in the Bible and other sources i dare say) have found the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

such examples include John Henry Newman, William Faber (both anglican Priests who converted to catholicism and became Catholic Priests-Newman even became a Cardinal), and in this our day and time, Scott Hahn (he lives still talking about the goodness of God and Mary in the catholic church)

if anyone wants, let them google these names (just a few) and confirm.
here is a single link (out of very many) to that of Scott Hahn

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1096019/posts

thanks.

oby how now
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
My brother, actually you told me, they were caricaturing our inputs just for comic effect. Let me just open up for the first time. I lost huge amount of money on three occasions because of this debate. In Forex Trading, they just leveled me three times. I’m just trying to build a new account. If tell you how much I lost, my brother you won’t believe it. I forgot I had entered market, and was busy typing what to post – irked for what I read.

However, such is life. I know a lot of people who have come back to Catholic Church today. It takes someone who’s wise to know what Satan has been up to.

Anyway, I just want to go out right now till evening or tomorrow.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2007
well am really sorry to hear about your loss.

take heart and be strong but know also that Our lady Seat of Wisdom knows all (let them say it is a title of God alone and we sing "elenu lolenu, let them say"wink and rewards those who put their trust in her.

abeg be strong in your faith jare. grin grin grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Carlosein,

Such link you posted, they will never see it. They cannot post that link for us to read. But any one wey talk say Pope don wear Cap - they go post am sharp, sharp. Come tell you how Jesus no wear cap. So, e no dey for bible. Pope go cough three times - dem go say na only two times Jesus cough, even Peter cough only once. Why Pope go cough three time - dem go tell you Pope don change am, three times cough no dey for bible.

Pope go kiss woman, dem go shout hee eeh- we talk am, this Pope una no see his eyes as e dey shine so. That man wey una call Pope hum, Peter self wey dem say Pope succeed no even kiss woman. Them go read wetin dey Pope for mind. You go hear again dat one e no dey for bible. My brother, me atire. May God bless all of us.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
Let them say all they want to say, it doesn't change anything. infact it makes our faith stronger.

Pope Benedict VI foresaw these and he composed this most powerful prayer which we should say everyday,

:Defend us in the day of battle St. Michael the Archangel. be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. may God rebuke him we humbly pray and do you o Prince of the heavenly hosts by the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

Dominus Vobiscum. cool
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
Let them say all they want to say, it doesn't change anything. infact it makes our faith stronger.

Pope Benedict VI foresaw these and he composed this most powerful prayer which we should say everyday:

Defend us in the day of battle St. Michael the Archangel. be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. may God rebuke him we humbly pray and do you o Prince of the heavenly hosts by the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

Dominus Vobiscum. cool
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
They will not see the May God rebuke him and the By the power of God o, it is only that the prayer is to St. Michael that they will see. Look again.

Defend us in the day of battle St. Michael the Archangel. be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. may God rebuke him we humbly pray and do you o Prince of the heavenly hosts by the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

God is almighty but among mortals none has a place higher than Mary's.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ebos,

ebos:

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. I think God has given me this courage. My Catholic faith is now stronger than before.

I thank God you had the courage to sit down and listen - and your Catholic brethren should also emulate that courage. That is why I held on for you guys to come in and display your courage and prove your mettle at being good listeners. So far, what have we seen? Nothing new - the same backslapping and sympathies.

No worries - it's all part of having "courage"! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ebos again O! grin

ebos:

Hi to all Catholics,

Ebos have tried his best, but there is no road there, though all was not in vain. To God be the Glory, and honour to Mary.

So, any links posted by any of the Protestants should be disregarded. Don’t even visit the Sites let alone reading it. There is nothing new in their attacks or write-ups. It has been confirmed here as we all have seen and read so far. I have read a lot of it in the past right from my childhood to this very moment, but my happiness is that those write-ups contrary to their expectations have continued to build my Catholic faith even stronger, and any article that condemns Catholic Church must of no doubt be written by the so-called anti-Catholics. They cannot write any good thing about Catholic Church, so disregard any links they have posted here or any other place.

I no fit laugh finish! grin Every link that is not "Catholic" has to be from "Protestants" - and thus should be disregarded! Nice one. . . except that it betrays self-defeat and an unfounded fear.

I knew that was coming - and that is why I often go to Catholic websites and post from there - are those Catholics "attacking" the Catholic Church, since they're displaying what exactly we have reposted here and elsewhere? grin

Meanwhile, just an interesting piece of "Catholic" drama. I noticed that most of the links to Catholic websites have been de-activated and are no longer active - especially those that have posted the real shockers confirming the Popes' and Bishops' articulations affirming that Catholics worship Mary! There are so many of them - posted by Catholics - and Catholics have removed them! Una do well O! This is how una faith dey "grow" stronger! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
Yet again. . . @ebos, grin

ebos:

@ Pilgrim,

I discovered that you are not ready to reason with Catholics and you have already grouped Catholic where you have made up your mind.

I didn't 'group' Catholics into any preconcieved bloc. My message has been clear from the onset:

* Let's discuss issues affecting ALL Christians

* The Pope should not be celebrated for denouncing non-Catholics;
and you guys should be able to show some deference towards other Christians

* the Catholic hypocrisy disguised as "love" should be done with and let's
see Catholics wake up and sit up to the present reality!

If Catholics are not prepared to listen and reason with people and instead resort to dubious caterwauls of tagging non-Catholics as "devils" while pretending that is the way to love them, then I won't let that pass! It's not a personal issue - in the past, I've been called all sorts by Catholics themselves; and as long as those names were not directed at others, I held my cool. But when such name-callings affect others than myself, then you have gone toooooo far, and you only get to taste a bit of 'pilgrim.1' on the serious side!

I have stood to defend Christians on this Forum - not to my own personal advantage. So, it doesn't matter whether or not you're Catholic or Protestant, I don't condone the rascal attitude of Christians calling others "demon possessed" and such sorts. That is why one of your own brethren was really taking things too far by bringing in the same thing here; which wouldn't have mattered to me if he directed it to me ALONE! You know me, ebos. . . I never react quickly at anyone castigating me personally; but when those who call themselves Christians begin to refer to their brethren as "devils" or "demon possessed", boy-o-boy. . they've only signed in for wahala! grin

ebos:

Allow my Catholicism to be, and let your Protestantism be as well. It does not make us enemies. grin

My Best Regards

Just tell your brethren to behave. Only you have understood me so far, and I don't mind whatever any other person takes me to be. From the Vatican to the Veranda, if you Catholics continue to be rascally, pilgrim.1 will always be here to calm your nerves and set your brethren straight. I've held on for your sake to not post the dastardly acts of Catholic yester-years. . . I continue to be reserved. If your brethren will not behave and they think we Protestants are "devils", you go see sontin else from me O! grin

Anyhow, cheers and be cool.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Carlosein,

Carlosein:

but i assure you people who do a simple, open study of God's given revelations (both in the Bible and other sources i dare say) have found the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

such examples include John Henry Newman, William Faber (both anglican Priests who converted to catholicism and became Catholic Priests-Newman even became a Cardinal), and in this our day and time, Scott Hahn (he lives still talking about the goodness of God and Mary in the catholic church)

We often get to read such nicely cut "jubilations" as if people have not converted from Catholicism to other denominations - to the extent that some left the Catholic Church and became atheists! It is always "Anglican priests" who converted to Catholicism; or some Protestant "pastor" who sold out to the bells of the Vatican, that seems to be the measure of truth to most Catholics. On such notes, we often have to ask what went wrong with those NOTABLE Catholics who became atheists and other NOTABLE Catholics who became Protestants?

Please Google them and let's see the purpose of your short-lived celebrations.

Cheers.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
And we pray

Defend us in the day of battle, St. Michael the archangel be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do you o Prince of the most heavenly host by the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Satan you are in trouble.

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ebos,

ebos:

Let me just open up for the first time. I lost huge amount of money on three occasions because of this debate. In Forex Trading, they just leveled me three times. I’m just trying to build a new account. If tell you how much I lost, my brother you won’t believe it. I forgot I had entered market, and was busy typing what to post – irked for what I read.

Wow! I'm so sorry to read that happened to you. This is the reason why I often log out, stay out, attend to work, before logging in again to see what new things have been posted. Often, I prepare my heart to not be moved at all - even if I'm being personally "assailed" - and at the end of the day, I lose nothing and still keep my peace.

I do feel for you, ebos.

Cheers.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
Carlosein:

Defend us in the day of battle, St. Michael the archangel be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

You see how you just dey yan opio! When did the Catholic Church canonize the arch[b]angel[/b] Michael to become a "saint", so that now he is known as "St." Michael?!? Please yan me, abeg. . . when Catholic Church begin canonize angels? shocked
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
Carlosein:

They will not see the May God rebuke him and the By the power of God o, it is only that the prayer is to St. Michael that they will see. Look again.

I hear - we see the "May God rebuke him" - and yet the prayer for all practical purposes has been directed to "you o  Prince of the heavenly host". And that is besides the fact that your punctutations  kept shifting in your desperations, abi? See them again:

#1.
Carlosein:

:Defend us in the day of battle St. Michael the Archangel. be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. may God rebuke him we humbly pray and do you o Prince of the heavenly hosts by the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

#2.
Carlosein:

Defend us in the day of battle, St. Michael the archangel be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do you o Prince of the most heavenly host by the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Spot the difference!  grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
Sancta Maria, Ora pro nobis, Amen. cool cool
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2007
I hear - but even so, try and understand yourself instead of jumping between inferences that are inconsistent.

Enjoy o jare. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by AtamMan(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
pilgrim.1:

I hear - we see the "May God rebuke him" - and yet the prayer for all practical purposes has been directed to "you o Prince of the heavenly host". And that is besides the fact that your punctutations kept shifting in your desperations, abi? See them again:

#1.
#2.
Spot the difference! grin

@pilgrim.1
I have followed the conversation, or shall I say shouting match, in this thread off and on; I must say that I find your attitude and disposition worrisome. Do you really live in the UK? I hope you are not a card carrying member of the BNP? You are too highly strung for forum like this one. Keep the banter lighthearted and know that there is a lot you can learn from those you engage with. Meanwhile, you gave the impression of knowing what google is all about, google this name Scott Hahn.He is one of the finest minds and gifted preachers that the Calvinists have turned out in the last 50 years in the States. For the Catholics who are engaged in the shouting match with pilgrim.1, have you ever heard of a Prostestant theologian called Karl Barth? He remains one of the best minds in the area of Original Sin and related areas. Please stop this display of pent-up religious aggro, take things easy. Remember that there are Christians on this board who get put off by the infantile mentality rife on this link/topic. By the way, do not be scared, I am not the devil; like most of you, I am a practicing Christian.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 1:28am On Sep 21, 2007
@Atam-Man,

No offences, but I doubt if you've actually been following my posts and events closely enough. I can asure you that my disposition is not worrisome - seeing that you had nothing to say with regards to those who would refer to other Christians as "devils".

My message is clear - I have zero tolerance for hypocrisies pandered under a "Christian" banner; and I'm not one to quickly react to people calling me names, as long as they are directed at me ALONE! Why? Because name-calling do not worry me in the least; but the moment any "Christian" begins to use such bedevilled language on other Christians, that is where I register my replies to sanitize such duplicity.

Now, with respect to who's been converted from Catholcism to Protestantism and vice-versa, it's just such a hilarious drama to read people trying argue that out as if such issues lend further credence to Catholicism. What is the point, really?

Anyhow, I've tried to maintain a light hearted dialogue with discussants on this thread . . . until the rascality of some who have commissioned themselves to use such unwarranted language on others. If it were directed to just me alone, I would not even bother to post any replies. The quickest way to get me outa here is for them to B.E.H.A.V.E!!

Regards.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ricadelide(m): 1:41am On Sep 21, 2007
this thread still dey? all catholics should have converted by now grin Jesus dey wait with outstretched arms wink (that's of course if you're not already within his embrace).

@pilgrim,
i really admire your patience and commitment. reward dey come plenty. E ku ise naa (you can use google to translate, i think you know what its all about, lol).

@Atam,
i think you should try to read what's been going on in the thread - apart from some few disruptive folks that came and left, the tone of this discussion has been rather civil, except of course, for the occasional namecallings which haven't really amounted to anything.
If i were neutral on the issue (i unfortunately am not) i would still say the same thing.

Cheers all. smiley
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2007
@ricadelide,

Lol. . . I no need google the translation - I grab quickly your message. Thanks for your encouragements o jaré. How body? cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by AtamMan(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2007
@ricadelide and pilgrim.1
Kind thanks for the civil replies/contributions to the debate. There is a chance you all are well-intentioned, but I still have issues with the attitude on show in this topic, the person or persons I picked out are only representative of what I find distasteful about the shouting match here. Are you guys sure Nigeria would not be like the then Taliban-run Afghanistan if persons like you were put in positions of authority? Remember that the Taliban had little or no respect for any opinion that was contrary to theirs; Nigeria is tottering on the brink of implosion and here you are talking about religious opinions as if they constitute the biggest problem or have caused the biggest problem in Nigeria. Before you begin to throw the Bible at me, take a step backward and think out your position very carefully. Why do you find it hard not to be sarcastic about other peoples views? Are you convinced this is the best way to spread the Love of Christ? Has it ever occurred to you that you may be obsessed with the whole issue of SIN and FORGIVENESS, forgetting that the kernel of Christ message was and remains LOVE?
Notice I have not resorted to some cleverly chosen quotes from the Bible to make my points, I could resort to that if you and the so-called Catholics here refuse to listen to reason. Talk intelligibly and use to Bible to support what you say, do not go about it the other way round

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (155) (Reply)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.