Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (118625 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi @hayo,

Thanks for commenting. Actually, I'm quite familiar with Jack Chick Publications - they helped me a lot.

However, as my ex-Catholic friend often tells/advises me: 'when the irrefutable argument has been presented, try not to push it - just leave it in the hands of God to complete HIS work!' I'll never forget the day he humbled me with those words.

So, for now I'll try not to 'push it' - and I pray God to open the eyes of many to HIS truth. This is where I take a break on this issue . . . until such time as the need arises.

Thank you again - and God endue you with HIS many blessings. wink
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ehie007(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
This is to formally announce that my bank is coming out with her public offer in a week's time or two.
Please as a banker we were all given targets and as a fellow nairalander i implore and appeal to you all to please buy from me so i can meet my target. I will be very grateful to all of you that will buy from me.

We should be coming out at N10 per share.

Seun please assist me with this.

Thank you.

My contacts are below

Name: Ujiagbe Ehi
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Awolowo Road Ikoyi

My number is 08030513655.

Or when u come to my branch in awolowo road please ask for me.
Dept: Business Process Group.

Will get back when the starting date will come out.

Note:
Its only cheque that i am suppose to receive cos of security and audit reasons

Thanks for your understanding.

God Bless.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by hayo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ pilgrim.1 - thanks my sister - may your ways forever displease the devil and glorify our God!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ehie007,
May God help you reach more than you target.  wink
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2007
hayo:

@ pilgrim.1 - thanks my sister - may your ways forever displease the devil and glorify our God!

Amen OOOO!!! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
Pilgrim, discontinue believing everything you read on Internet Site concerning Catholic Church. The truth is that those articles against Catholic must have been written by Anti-Catholics. No good thing can come from them. They like to twist any article(s) just to condemn Catholic Church, twisting any Cardinal(s) or Bishop(s) comment(s) for reasons I cannot just understand. However, in spite of their evil strategies to ruin Catholic, they have continued to dwindle while Catholic Church is waxing stronger. The gate of Hell cannot prevail the true Catholic Church founded by Christ Himself. It won’t just work. The anti-Catholics are fighting a wining battle which Christ won for Catholics (Christian) 2000 years ago. Devil is really at work, but can’t just triumph over Catholic Church.

Catholics (even A-7-Year Old) knows that we don’t worship Mary, but those outside Catholic have continue to tell Catholics what they worship as if they are God that knows the heart of every individual, writing all sorts of nonsense and posting it to achieve what?

I'm still waiting for anybody to point out to me any portion(s) in the bible that states - the only source of our knowledge for God is in the bible, and any other thing outside the bible is a sin. I have not sin that portion. The bible is just a guide to help those who might have chosen to argue like Thomas who wanted to see Christ and put his finger into the hole before believing. It does not contain every truth about the Apostles and their successors. Instead, the last Chapter of John made it clear that, not everything Christ did was recorded in the bible. Christ and His Apostles handed some of Christ's teachings orally. So, some of these backyard Churches and Pastors should stop deceiving people with their 3 years knowledge in theology.

This issue of whether it is in the bible is for those who have meagre knowledge about the whole truth, and they have refused to ask due to greed. They are making their money, deciving those that fell to their traps. lean-to tears for my Protestant firends. I hope God will open your eyes.

Prayer alone cannot save you people. I believe the Eucharist will have to play a very important role so that you can realise the booby traps of Satan.

Pilgrim, I will address you and Cgift, but it may not be today. Hopefully tomorrow,
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
@everybody, welldone.

jusst to say welldone for the postings by ebos, cgift, lawyer, pilgrim.1 et al. once again weldone.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
@lawyer, ebos and other catholics:

how did u mark/celebrate the nativity of mary?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Carlosein,

My brother, honestly, I forgot this September - Mary's Birthday. you just reminded it to me. Money, money but we no see am, and no joy in it. It's bad of me. I mean it's unusual.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi @ebos,

Like I said earlier, I would simply not like to 'push it' and was hoping to have done with this thread as well. But you've served some lines which we cannot ignore.

ebos:

Pilgrim, discontinue believing everything you read on Internet Site concerning Catholic Church. The truth is that those articles against Catholic must have been written by Anti-Catholics. No good thing can come from them. They like to twist any article(s) just to condemn Catholic Church, twisting any Cardinal(s) or Bishop(s) comment(s) for reasons I cannot just understand.

Maybe you have a point - and I've certainly seen quite a few websites that say unjustifiable and untrue things (at least IMHO) against the Catholic Church.

However, on account of that, so that nobody would feel I'm quoting "anti-Catholic" websites, I usually take my time to supply links to CATHOLIC websites! Please visist the links I posted and see that they are actually things that were posted by Catholics themselves. Do I then take it that Catholics themselves are the ones who are "twisting" articles to misrepresent the Bishops and Popes?  Please check those links again and let me know if they belong to Anti-Catholic bigots.

ebos:

However, in spite of their evil strategies to ruin Catholic, they have continued to dwindle while Catholic Church is waxing stronger. The gate of Hell cannot prevail the true Catholic Church founded by Christ Himself. It won’t just work. The anti-Catholics are fighting a wining battle which Christ won for Catholics (Christian) 2000 years ago. Devil is really at work, but can’t just triumph over Catholic Church.

My simple answers is that you try to examine issues yourself. In another thread in response to lawyer's post, I've also quoted a "Catholic statement" acknowledging that the Catholic Church is facing a serious decline. A Catholic bishop confirmed that in one of their studies, they found about 8,000 Catholics leaving the Catholic Church to become Protestants basically every week in South America; while the number of priests has dwindled and annulments has short up astronomically.

Now ebos. . . do I remember that even you also confirmed that you declined to become a priest - after having studied or trained to become one? Does that not further confirm the case of increasing annulments that the Catholic Church has to face?  undecided

ebos:

Catholics (even A-7-Year Old) knows that we don’t worship Mary, but those outside Catholic have continue to tell Catholics what they worship as if they are God that knows the heart of every individual, writing all sorts of nonsense and posting it to achieve what?

Although I had thrown open the challenge for Catholics to deny that they WORSHIP Mary, I shall refrain for now. I wanted to not "push it" - so I'll leave it until another time.

ebos:

I'm still waiting for anybody to point out to me any portion(s) in the bible that states - the only source of our knowledge for God is in the bible, and any other thing outside the bible is a sin. I have not sin that portion.

Do you remember what Christ said to those who took the attitude of trying to worship God according to their tradition? Please see it again:

MATTHEW 15:9 -- "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Here is a simple principle: How do I know that I am not worshipping God in vain if I must do my own thing and claim it is still "the word of God" even though I know deep in my heart that it is "the commandments of men"? Jesus' attitude to God's WORD is serious - He warned that anyone who breaks God's commandments would be called least in the Kingdom of heaven (Matt. 5:18-19).

If people can disregard the WORD of God so that they can keep their own tradition, then what is the basis of claiming that we worship God in "truth"?

ebos:

The bible is just a guide to help those who might have chosen to argue like Thomas who wanted to see Christ and put his finger into the hole before believing. It does not contain every truth about the Apostles and their successors. Instead, the last Chapter of John made it clear that, not everything Christ did was recorded in the bible. Christ and His Apostles handed some of Christ's teachings orally. So, some of these backyard Churches and Pastors should stop deceiving people with their 3 years knowledge in theology.

More than handling it 'orally', the apostles actually WROTE them down and also clearly acknowledged that what they wrote down were the very things the Lord commanded! Let me remind you of a few examples:

1 Cor. 5:11 - "But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat."

1 Cor. 14:37 --  "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

2 Cor. 1:13 -- "For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end."

2 Cor. 2:9 -- "For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things."

1 John 1:4 -- "And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."

1 John 2:1 -- "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

1 John 2:12 -- "I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake."

Em. . . did I say "a few"?  We have over 50 solid evidences in the NT alone that the apostles knew that they handled the teaching of Christ more than orally - and in their writing, they made it clear that it was the Lord's commandments they were presenting to the Church!

Now, if we had merely "oral" tradition, how should we then have been able to discern those who try to mislead Christians after the apostles had been called home? Here, let me show you what the apostle John said:

1 John 2:26  --  "These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you."

There is no way you can fully discern spiritual seduction if you close your eyes to the WORD of God.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ebos,

There is no way you can fully discern spiritual seduction if you close your eyes to the WORD of God.

ebos:

This issue of whether it is in the bible is for those who have meagre knowledge about the whole truth, and they have refused to ask due to greed.

If that is true, then those who do not go to the Bible are the ones who are ripe for the deception of the enemy of our souls.

Dear ebos, do you not see that it is never the Spirit's work to turn people away from the Scriptures? The very thing that turns people away from the WORD is the direct opposite of the work of the Spirit of God. A Spirit-led believer knows deep down in his or her heart that God desires deeply that they pay close attention to the WORD that He has inspired:

1 Pet. 2:2 -- "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby"

Job 17:9 -- "The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger."

ebos:

They are making their money, deciving those that fell to their traps. lean-to tears for my Protestant firends. I hope God will open your eyes.

My dear friend, those who know the WORD of God are not easily deceived by money-preachers. That's why we need to know the WORD and live by it.

Matthew 4:4 -- "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

ebos:

Prayer alone cannot save you people. I believe the Eucharist will have to play a very important role so that you can realise the booby traps of Satan.

The Eucharist does not save anyone, ebos. Judas was present at the Eucharist in John 13 - what then happened to him?

Faith in Christ is what saves - and a saved person hungers after the WORD.

ebos:

Pilgrim, I will address you and Cgift, but it may not be today. Hopefully tomorrow,

I would be enthused to read your reposte. Cheers and enjoy the evening. wink
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
well, it's always september 8th. this year it was a saturday. e no good say many pple forget, but this is naija.

may be a sort of reminder thread/forum can be created to ensure no one forgets memorials, feasts, solemnities.

what do u think?

@pilgrim

haba ur post long ooooo.

well take care sha.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
Carlosein:

@pilgrim

haba your post long ooooo.

well take care sha.

Lol. . . no vex - many times I like to leave abundant evidence for what I post, replying every line in other people's posts. Anyhow, enjoy. cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Carlosein,

I will not forget again. Creating a thread for such will be nice. All Souls and Saints Days and rest of them. Good idea.

@ Pilgrim,

I refused to continue my training for Priesthood on personal decision. I was afraid of failing after my ordination. You know, no one is forced to be a Priest, and it’s not easy being a Priest. The training itself is enough to tell you what you are going to face. It has nothing to do with Catholic teachings. It's not good after spending 16 years or over, you come and mess yourself up.

Pilgrim, na wah for you o! Me and you go start fight now, even blow and karat I sabi am well. grin Hope say my blow go shape your mouth. grin Abi, wetin you think? You have not supported any of my Catholic post(s). shebi me I dey praise you often grin But you, you no fit disregard those anti-Catholic Sites. Dem be Satanic.

Enjoy till 2morrow.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
Lol. . . no vex - many times I like to leave abundant evidence for what I post, replying every line in other people's posts. Anyhow, enjoy.

pilgrim, i no vex but too much of everything is bad, even postings.

but i generally agree with u sha.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
ebos make sure say you carry fans join body o. You know say me and pilgrim dey one side. Carry bullet-proof follow body too because, i wan pour fire tomorrow when you come after reading '50 years in the "Church" of Rome grin grin. We just they start my guy!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by texazzpete(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
Why do non catholics feel they have an obligation to take pot-shots at catholics?
This is supposed to be a Catholic thread. i cannot fathom why trolls come here to start dissing the catholic church. open your own thread!

But then again, i understand it's because we present a sizeable target. i don't see anyone dissing the Jehovah's Witnesses here.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by osisi5: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
The day I saw the picture of the Late John Paul smooching the "Noble koran" was the day I said TUFIAKWA.

This kind gospel of inclusion,na wa
what a big shame!

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2007
texazzpete:

Why do non catholics feel they have an obligation to take pot-shots at catholics?

We don't feel nutin - and who said we're taking pot-shots at Catholics? Is there a standing order that no one should ask questions about this "sizeable target" (as you call it) concerning issues affecting Christians as a whole?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2007
ebos:

Pilgrim, na wah for you o! Me and you go start fight now, even blow and karat I sabi am well. grin Hope say my blow go shape your mouth. grin

Lol. . . ebos! E just be say body-guards are now expensive to hire. But not to worry - I know how I go take placate you. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2007
+osisi:

The day I saw the picture of the Late John Paul smooching the "Noble koran" was the day I said TUFIAKWA.

This kind gospel of inclusion,na wa
what a big shame!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/50587_pope_smooching_the_koran_jpg70baf829456e454219687460f802831d

Lol. I no go comment for now. . .  grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Basilofili: 2:07am On Sep 18, 2007
It is so painful that most non-catholics dont know the truth and are not humble enough to learn because of bias and prejudice. Before I start any arguement or dialog can any non- catholic or seperated brethre tell me the origin and history of the BIBLE which is the base or reference point of our "logic"?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by antis: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2007
@ BIGFRED

did u not hear dat this thread is for CATHOLICS??

pls get out nowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2007
Basilofili:

It is so painful that most non-catholics don't know the truth and are not humble enough to learn because of bias and prejudice. Before I start any arguement or dialog can any non- catholic or seperated brethre tell me the origin and history of the BIBLE which is the base or reference point of our "logic"?

Hi @Basilofili,

We're familiar with the origin and history of the BIBLE. The one question here is whether Catholics pay good attention to what is written in the BIBLE.

Cheers.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by hayo(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2007
@ +osisi.
Let people read The Prophet by Jack Chick - then understanding of the link between the Pope and the Quran will surface - abi pilgrim.1, I dey lie?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by anney(f): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2007
Glory be to Jesus, Honour to Mary!  with  Mother MARY will succeed .Mary is real ,never mind them ,let them say!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by flakey94: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2007
Thank you guys! for the various mails. I am happy to say i was not born catholic, i converted to the faith and the good Lord knows i have not had one single day of regret.
In my own case i don't try to justify my doctrine to any person i just worship because i realised it years ago that a lot of people are not armed with the information they need to have an intelligent argument .
I look at it from one point of view and that is anything bad will not stand the test of time!!
HOW OLD IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH? HAS IT NOT STOOD
Please ignore them if we start the mud slinging it will not end so!!!
GLORY TO JESUS HONOR HONOR HONOR TO MARY QUEEN OF NIGERIA.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by flakey94: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2007
Thank you guys! for the various mails. I am happy to say i was not born catholic, i converted to the faith and the good Lord knows i have not had one single day of regret.
In my own case i don't try to justify my doctrine to any person i just worship because i realised it years ago that a lot of people are not armed with the information they need to have an intelligent argument .
I look at it from one point of view and that is anything bad will not stand the test of time!!
Please ignore them if we start the mud slinging it will not end so!!!
GLORY TO JESUS HONOR HONOR HONOR TO MARY QUEEN OF NIGERIA.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2007
hayo:

@ +osisi.
Let people read The Prophet by Jack Chick - then understanding of the link between the Pope and the Quran will surface - abi pilgrim.1, I dey lie?

You no lie at all, my bros. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2007
anney:

Glory be to Jesus, Honour to Mary!  with  Mother MARY will succeed .Mary is real ,never mind them ,let them say!

Has anybody denied that Mary is "real"? Did anyone deny that Paul is also "real"? The simple question is whether Mary is the SAVIOR of the people of Rome!  grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by pilgrim1(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2007
flakey94:

i realised it years ago that a lot of people are not armed with the information they need to have an intelligent argument .

"Anything bad will not stand the test of time"?

[list][li]Is breaking the 2nd commandment "bad"? Has that bad thing not continued until today?[/li][/list]

This is the 2nd Commandment (Exodus 20:4-5):

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

[list][li]How OLD is the practice of IDOLATRY with regards to "honouring" the Queen of heaven?[/li][/list]

The "honour" (worship) of the Queen of heaven is older than the Catholic Church, and this is what God had to say about it in the days of the prophet Jeremiah:

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire,
and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven,
and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods,
that they may provoke me to anger" (ch. 7:18)

"But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth,
to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her,
as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah,
and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well,
and saw no evil." (ch. 44:17)

"And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven,
and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her,
and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?"(ch. 44:19)

God replies:

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying;
Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying,
We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven,
and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows,
and surely perform your vows."(ch. 44:25)

"And this shall be a sign unto you, saith the LORD, that I will punish you in this place,
that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil"(ch. 44:29)

Now this is the very word which Jesus spoke in the New Testament - very important that we pay atention:

"He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken,
the same shall judge him in the last day."(John 12:48)

You don't measure God's truth by the number of years that Catholicism has been in existence! grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by ebos(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2007
Hey Protestants,

Your forefathers even said Jesus ate with sinners and so, He is not God sent. Such accusers will continue to float up – the holier-than-thou- attitude. Why is Pope kissing the Koran - as the Koran is a taboo? That is the way Protestants reason, interpreting the bible base on their skimpy knowledge. They have forgotten that Koran still contain the word of God. However, the only way you can get them (Muslims) along to reason with you is by making them friends, and not seeing them as outcasts.

@Osis,

I know in your church you respect Oyedapo, the founder of Winner Chapel, and feel glad to call him the General Overseer. Oyedapo who was swimming in sin when Pope was swimming in the Lord years back. The fake Pastor Oyedapo is deceiving you guys, making his cool money with his fake miracles. Here, you can talk to Pope anyhow you like. Even among the men of God, we have greater ones. Remember what happened to Miriam when she was trying to rub shoulders with Moses. God taught her a lesson that even though she was chosen by God, Moses was still greater. You cannot compare those your Protestants Pastors with our Catholic Priests, let alone Bishops or Pope. To call them fake Pastors is to elevate them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (155) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.