Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? (25502 Views)

No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before / Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Odibembem:

He wept out of deep pity for your situation. Which candidate with a heart won't weep over you?

When will he weep for your ibarapa kinsmen killed, Owo church massacre, ariwoola killings, all by fulani herdsmen??
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
descartes400:

He was not wailing, he heard the wailing of the masses and raised alarm but many of you erroneously thought the policy will affect him. He raised alarm about the negative effect the policy is having on the masses but seems the president's Ear infection is yet to heal. The presidency need to procure a sign language interpreter to interpret the situation to him properly.

You need to shut up becos you're not making any sense.

Na today suffering begin for this country...where was he in the past 7yrs??

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by HardMirror(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

You're not making any sense my dear...where was he when inflation rose and food stuff prices rose because buhari shut down boarders, that one no affect people abi??

When fulani herdsmen dey kill people for their communities, where tifnubu dey?? He no affect people abi??

Stop defending rubbish
see the question here is not if tinubu is a good person. We all know he is not. I can never vote him. But the thought that tinubu will suffer from the naira redesign? Hahaha, you have no idea. Do you kow how many banks are in lagos alone? Do you know how many of the managers and mds are close to politicians in the state? Do you know how many governors are in apc? You guys thought it would affect tinubu. Wake up and smell the coffee. Those politicians are way too crooked, even obi has way of sourcing cash if he needs it. You will never see him in the bank. If you see obi in the bank it is just a political stunt. These men dont go to the bank, the bank goes to them

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mandate2023:

Una go always find fault n everything.....why he no talk since....d 1 his talking nw una dey complain

Since he didn't talk then, he should shut the hell up forever.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Softmirror: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
we are all in it together. They thought tinubu would need 10 billion and all the governors following him qould not produce it under 1hour? Lol

grin.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
see the question here is not if tinubu is a good person. We all know he is not. I can never vote him. But the thought that tinubu will suffer from the naira redesign? Hahaha, you have no idea. Do you kow how many banks are in lagos alone? Do you know how many of the managers and mds are close to politicians in the state? Do you know how many governors are in apc? You guys thought it would affect tinubu. Wake up and smell the coffee. Those politicians are way too crooked, even obi has way of sourcing cash if he needs it. You will never see him in the bank. If you see obi in the bank it is just a political stunt. These men dont go to the bank, the bank goes to them

Pls I no get strength to argue back and forth...

Just tell tinubu that he will fail
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by HardMirror(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Softmirror:

grin.
kwankwaso has come out to say the same thing. They own the bank. Dem never born the bank manager wey go tell sanwo olu say cash no dey. Lol

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by HardMirror(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Pls I no get strength to argue back and forth...

Just tell tinubu that he will fail
that is our prayer. But you also need to grow up. I have been saying this thing for many weeks now you guys tot tinubu will suffer the consequence hope you heard what kwankwanso said? For us to ensure tinubu does not win, we must first stop this tribalist thing. Even we yorubas dont want tinubu, but if care is not taken...hmmm
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Softmirror: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
kwankwaso has come out to say the same thing. They own the bank. Dem never born the bank manager wey go tell sanwo olu say cash no dey. Lol

NASO E BI. DEM EYES DON DEY CLEAR. grin
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
timota:
When the president wanted to end the use of old #1000, #500 and #200 by January 31, he made it look as if he is trying to checkmate corrupt politicians from having naira note in their private vault, and so many sadist commended him thinking that it is the political class that will suffer.

Just three days down the line, the reality is setting in and people could not buy or sell because of paucity of new notes and the politician that was taught to be the ones to bear the brunt do not join the ATM queue to withdraw the new note.

In my area, I have not heard of any big politician complain, it's just a call from bank managers and bags of new notes are taken to their houses, so will want to ask, in your area who is bearing the brunt: the politician or the masses?
We'll said bro.. people really suffering with this lack of cash
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Softmirror:

NASO E BI. DEM EYES DON DEY CLEAR. grin
lol.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by timota(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Stop defending nonsense...

He didn't talk because it never affected him and he want to please the northerners after selling us off.

He only talked because this particular one affected his vote buying plans
The issue here is not about election or tinubu,its about a govt policy that is affecting the masses seriously,today I bought #5000 old naira note for #5500,the other day buhari banned importation of rice so that our local production can grow many people commended him and the price of rice skyrocketed since then,so has the local production of rice actually improved in ur area?my concern is the people that normally support evil policies, mind u buhari and family are eating the imported rice that he banned.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by buhariguy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

So na only this policy that has increased the suffering of the masses since the past 7yrs??

Why he no talk since?? Stop defending rubbish
which other policy affect the masses.
Or is it buhari that brought covid-19 to nigeria.
This is the only policy too bad for the masses and we progressive are not in support of buhari for this.
The cabal are not progressive and they're not apc member.
Or is emefiele apc?
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
which other policy affect the masses.
Or is it buhari that brought covid-19 to nigeria.
This is the only policy too bad for the masses and we progressive are not in support of buhari for this.
The cabal are not progressive and they're not apc member.
Or is emefiele apc?

I can see you're a buhariguy...pls I don't engage wicked people
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by buhariguy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
fidelity bank is there for obituary.
Idiotic pigs are not even aware that obi.diot already has new naira note for vote buying that is why he is not complaining

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
timota:

The issue here is not about election or tinubu,its about a govt policy that is affecting the masses seriously,today I bought #5000 old naira note for #5500,the other day buhari banned importation of rice so that our local production can grow many people commended him and the price of rice skyrocketed since then,so has the local production of rice actually improved in ur area?my concern is the people that normally support evil policies, mind u buhari and family are eating the imported rice that he banned.

My dear, don't you think its time to vote out this evil anti people's party??

Also remember that tifnubu helped foisted buhari on us.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Omoawoke: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

Nobody says online Tinubu will suffer.

People don't want Tinubu to go buying votes.

If he wants to win, it should be on a popular vote.
And you think Tinubu doesn’t have enough connection and means to her load of new naira notes if he wants in this Nigeria?
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by HardMirror(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
fidelity bank is there for obituary.
Idiotic pigs are not even aware that obi.diot already has new naira note for vote buying that is why he is complaining
exactly. They think tinubu is the only crook. They are all crooks, we just have to choose which crook ca deliver some benefits to the masses.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
that is our prayer. But you also need to grow up. I have been saying this thing for many weeks now you guys tot tinubu will suffer the consequence hope you heard what kwankwanso said? For us to ensure tinubu does not win, we must first stop this tribalist thing. Even we yorubas dont want tinubu, but if care is not taken...hmmm

It's affecting everybody, including tinubu/buhari supporters...we just want them to see the mistake they made for voting buhari two consecutive times.

They think they're doing us, but it's affecting everybody.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by IntroTech: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
timota:
When the president wanted to end the use of old #1000, #500 and #200 by January 31, he made it look as if he is trying to checkmate corrupt politicians from having naira note in their private vault, and so many sadist commended him thinking that it is the political class that will suffer.

Just three days down the line, the reality is setting in and people could not buy or sell because of paucity of new notes and the politician that was taught to be the ones to bear the brunt do not join the ATM queue to withdraw the new note.

In my area, I have not heard of any big politician complain, it's just a call from bank managers and bags of new notes are taken to their houses, so will want to ask, in your area who is bearing the brunt: the politician or the masses?

Stop complaining.

It's better to suffer small this period than to suffer for eight years under Tinubu.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by newnigerdelta00: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
timota:

Peter Obi,and obidients
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by buhariguy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

and you said the same buhari is not supporting tinubu,
That should be the best reason to vote for tinubu because
you said buhari is evil, and evil is not supporting tinubu
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by buhariguy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
IntroTech:

Stop complaining.

It's better to suffer small this period than to suffer for eight years under Tinubu.
after you suffer till next three weeks and tinubu still win, wetin you con gain from the three weeks suffering
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by IntroTech: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
after you suffer till next three weeks and tinubu still win, wetin you con gain from the three weeks suffering

Which Tinubu will win?

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by timota(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Voting out APC is not the solution rather voting the right candidate that can help cut cost of govenace,less corrupt,production minded, because three out of the four major contestant are same in all ramifications.
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by buhariguy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
if tinubu does not win,
Did you want another Fulani for 8yrs,
Because obi is not in the equation
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by HardMirror(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
if tinubu does not win,
Did you want another Fulani for 8yrs,
Because obi is not in the equation
A BIG YES! Atiku is currently the best candidate. tinubu is just catching cruise. Obi is a joke, look at his supporters and you will understand how the man was able to deceive them.
I will rather vote buhari again than vote tinubu or obi
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
timota:
Voting out APC is not the solution rather voting the right candidate that can help cut cost of govenace,less corrupt,production minded, because three out of the four major contestant are same in all ramifications.

They're the same in all ramifications...but obi is better.

Let's try him
Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

It's affecting everybody, including tinubu/buhari supporters...we just want them to see the mistake they made for voting buhari two consecutive times.

They think they're doing us, but it's affecting everybody.

Seriously you really don't need to sweat it out trying to give them explanation. I can tell you NO politician have enough of the new money to prosecute election, they might have for their immediate use but NONE of them have it enough for the purpose of election don't mind all these people attacking you, most of them are stooges to politicians and they are crying to gain massive support to twist Buhari's arm. For the past 7 years Fulani militia have been ransacking villages killing people none of them came out to offer any consolation, there have been high rate of insecurity none of the politicians care. The reason for the complain is because it will surely affect them, yes it is affecting the masses but I can tell you Buhari and Emefiele has weighed in the blow back and know very well it will curtail vote buying, Buhari saw what happened during APC primaries and ook it upon himself to change that so it isn't by mistake that the policy came up. I reiterate the masses are feeling the heat but let no politician come and play a mind game because of his ulterior motive. NO POLITICIAN HAVE THE MONEY ENOUGH TO PROSECUTE ELECTION, take this to the bank because CBN knows the amount printed and equally knows amount to push in to sabotage any vote buying. All those talks of not affecting politicians na Rubbish until after election or at the polls only then people will realize the reason for the policy

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
and you said the same buhari is not supporting tinubu,
That should be the best reason to vote for tinubu because
you said buhari is evil, and evil is not supporting tinubu

Tifnubu said he'll continue from where buhari stopped...

Oya defend the rubbish above too

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by SaLongs1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Tifnubu opened the wailing floor in Abeokuta last week grin
We heard him loud and clear grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Seriously you really don't need to sweat it out trying to give them explanation. I can tell you NO politician have enough of the new money to prosecute election, they might have for their immediate use but NONE of them have it enough for the purpose of election don't mind all these people attacking you, most of them are stooges to politicians and they are crying to gain massive support to twist Buhari's arm. For the past 7 years Fulani militia have been ransacking villages killing people none of them came out to offer any consolation, there have been high rate of insecurity none of the politicians care. The reason for the complain is because it will surely affect them, yes it is affecting the masses but I can tell you Buhari and Emefiele has weighed in the blow back and know very well it will curtail vote buying, Buhari saw what happened during APC primaries and ook it upon himself to change that so it isn't by mistake that the policy came up. I reiterate the masses are feeling the heat but let no politician come and play a mind game because of his ulterior motive. NO POLITICIAN HAVE THE MONEY ENOUGH TO PROSECUTE ELECTION, take this to the bank because CBN knows the amount printed and equally knows amount to push in to sabotage any vote buying. All those talks of not affecting politicians na Rubbish until after election or at the polls only then people will realize the reason for the policy

Thank you so much my love 😍...tifnubu all of a sudden started caring for Nigerians.

Tifnubu even promised to continue from where buhari stopped, wahala pro max grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.