Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man (4688 Views)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Graficient: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
You can as well date yourself, marry yourself and fvck urself since you have all you desire in a partner
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by ZombieBurster: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Millz404:

Homosexuality is a brain disease, even nature try to force natural flow on them that's why they want to be in a same sex relationship but can't act same sex. One of the two weirdos is always behaving like the opposite sex. If you and your partner comes out now, it's either you are behaving like a man or your partner is.
Best Shot
Make una free the mgbeke to dey feel fly
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Evergreen12345(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Morrigan008:
like I always love flowing with your Stupidity.. locality at its peak..you no know say I dey flow with your Stupidity...you are just retarded and bitter for you to comment your usual rubbish on this particular threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

your tears de sweet me Ashwr πŸ˜‚
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by youngfocus(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Na because say your right Senses is not working well again that is why u feel like that I wish u quick recovery dear
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Evergreen12345:

your tears de sweet me Ashwr πŸ˜‚
the same tears wey dey make you quote meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....keep crying on my mention...it's giving me intense orgasm grin
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2023
youngfocus:
Na because say your right Senses is not working well again that is why u feel like that I wish u quick recovery dear
na the same lack of sense wey carry you come this thread...I don't wish you recovery as you keep shedding tears on this threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Agozskey(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Beretta03:
I can go to the mountain top and scream that I love and fvck pussy but for me to go to the mountain top and scream that I Bleep penis dem go first behead all Homophobic zombies and use their head and cook pepper soup

I am of the pussy, by the pussy and for the pussy..I will kill and die for the pussy
How them take born You... Mumu
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by ResidentMUMU: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Tinububalls:

I'm only advising your shameless soul, bleep your fellow bitches in your closet, the moment you start harassing the upcoming generations, you will trend more than Tinubu.
This I assure you( in Buhari's voice).
keep deceiving your shameless self,,I will Bleep my fellow beautiful ladies both in the closet and off closet,,and the moment you rub your stupid heterosexuality on our face..you will get your ugly penis amputated..this I assure you (in the devil's voice)
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Agozskey:
How them take born You... Mumu
another idiot spotted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Mccallistas:
Yahoo boy

Mugu
another idiot spotted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Morrigan008: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2023
LordFriar:

Nobody send your papa.. werey
werey wey dey call another person werey...wey you be the emasculated wereyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by LikeAking: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Beretta03:
I can go to the mountain top and scream that I love and fvck pussy but for me to go to the mountain top and scream that I Bleep penis dem go first behead all Homophobic zombies and use their head and cook pepper soup

I am of the pussy, by the pussy and for the pussy..I will kill and die for the pussy

How u dey take Bleep pussy?
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Qatar2022: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's only a cursed lady will be licking her fellow girl VJ
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Beretta03: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Qatar2022:
It's only a cursed lady will be licking her fellow girl VJ
and it is only a cursed man will be licking a girls VJ cheesy
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by BareFacedLies(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2023
Beretta03:

Your head is not correct!
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by Beretta03: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

My head is not correct!
I concur
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by TrustNone: 4:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
I concur
longtime morigan008 aka ladymissile.
Where the hell have you been?
Re: I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2023
Fine and good for you. but stay away from other peoples children, PLEASE. Dont be a predator, and ruin someone for your momentry pleasure you. HAIL HITLER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person / What Women Hate Most About Single Guys / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.