Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty (63929 Views)

A Story Of How I Got Deported From Canada(pictures) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Can we discuss or chat?
TWoods:
Following. I live in Texas as well.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Can we chat
Malcolmsweet:
hi , I sent a pm. I’m in New York, I’m interested in the big data document you have! Thanks
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TWoods(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Louis8796:
Can we discuss or chat?

Discuss what sir?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Can we chat,I have something to discuss?
snowland:
I was once in Texas too. PM me, I got some documents to give if you're interested in IT (Big data). Congrats and welcome to the God's own country, land of the free and home of the brave.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
What of we in Nigeria?
GreatKingg:
If you're in the US, what skill do you have?... go online, especially indeed, glassdoor, and some other job boards, search for what aligns with your skill.. you can pm me if you want, I can guide you a lil... I'm only available on weekends though..
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
How did u get to Texas?
TWoods:

Discuss what sir?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TWoods(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Louis8796:
How did u get to Texas?

Got moved here by my company from Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by 247Hustler(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
TWoods:

You didn't reply my mention 🤔
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by shegzhkn: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
TWoods:

What do you do ??
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TWoods(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
247Hustler:
You didn't reply my mention 🤔

My apologies, how would you like to connect?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TWoods(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

What do you do ??

Business manager for an O&G.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by shegzhkn: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
TWoods:

Business manager for an O&G.

Rank and file or real manager ??, Did you move from a technical background to be what you are now ??
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
OK,are the jobs for Entry level data analyst in the USA.
TWoods:

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Ltherman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Iriruaga100:
I had a friend like you in my university day’s. He is a practicing lawyer now. To everyone reading, don’t give up on dream!!

Did you attend Uniben?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TWoods(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
shegzhkn:

Rank and file or real manager ??, Did you move from a technical background to be what you are now ??

Manager with direct reports. Yes, started out from a technical background.

1 Like

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TWoods(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Louis8796:
OK, are the jobs for Entry level data analyst in the USA.

Not sure what you are asking for. There are entry-level data analyst jobs everywhere.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by 247Hustler(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
TWoods:

My apologies, how would you like to connect?
Email would be great. I will send a pm here so we can connect.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by thejourney200: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hillarie:
Quite an inspiring story, OP. I nearly dropped a tear while reading about your struggles cause I found them very relatable. I'm glad you're doing well for yourself now. Having graduated with the same CGPA as you, I also hope to get a funded scholarship into one of the institutions overseas.

Thanks for this!

You sure will get for PhD and in some cases, Masters. Just keep pushing. You can also use the US visa thread, you can get enough information on there.

1 Like

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TheCongo2: 5:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Well that is your own business and your believe.

My immediate younger brother drives one.

Your story is hearsay.
@1stGenAmerican is right. No truck driver in the US makes close to $30 thousand a month.
Have you seen your brother paystub ?

3 Likes

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by fuelsaver: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
eben97:
MAY D LORD EM POWER U D MORE financially to act like parent indeed to him.may the lord also help him to get stronger by each day.please let him be strong and courageous,people withoot parents make it in life. determination and focus is d major key

Amen Amen Amen
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Like how can I get them?
TWoods:

Not sure what you are asking for. There are entry-level data analyst jobs everywhere.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Mrfeezzy(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
I believe You bro, I enjoyed every part of your storyline, God is still with you in this journey, you motivated me bro. Thanks alot for sharing… I will drop my own testimony here too soon🙏
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Can we chat?
Pekun210:

Nice thread
We can Connect as well
I’m in the state of Georgia
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Louis8796: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
What of for those in Nigeria?
snowland:
I was once in Texas too. PM me, I got some documents to give if you're interested in IT (Big data). Congrats and welcome to the God's own country, land of the free and home of the brave.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by 247Hustler(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pekun210:

Nice thread
We can Connect as well
I’m in the state of Georgia
I just sent you a PM.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by 247Hustler(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
snowland:
Thanks bro. I sent a PM.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by mistarsam(m): 4:55am On Feb 14, 2023
TWoods:

How can we get those entry-level data analyst jobs?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by mctech(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
OP even though you don't respond to the PM of people you believe will not benefit you, you can at least make the post you promised about online gigs that guarantee sustenance and wealth building.

1 Like

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by 247Hustler(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
mctech:
OP even though you don't respond to the PM of people you believe will not benefit you, you can at least make the post you promised about online gigs that guarantee sustenance and wealth building.
It's the other way round. I responded to every pm but people don't follow up after I responded.

Starting and maintaining an active thread requires so much time. So, I will do the thread when I have some time here.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by NotsonewMary(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
247Hustler:
Email would be great. I will send a pm here so we can connect.

I felt some great relief seeing that you’re trying to connect with @Twoods. I absolutely loved reading your story (you’ve got great writing skills I must say!), and I genuinely pray and believe that you will do exceedingly well.

I was worried for a bit because it seemed like you were trying to connect with too many people at once (I know it’s the hustle spirit). America is indeed a land of opportunities and you need the RIGHT information from the RIGHT people. There’s so much information out there - you’ve got to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Navigation from F1 to Greencard and then citizenship is a process. I really hope you got full funding for your program and other finances (accommodation etc) are well sorted as well. Just take everything one day at a time!, and don’t put too much hustle pressure on yourself. By all means, complete your graduate program, this will open doors for you.

I wish you God’s light on your path. I am certain you will do well!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by 247Hustler(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
NotsonewMary:

I felt some great relief seeing that you’re trying to connect with @Twoods. I absolutely loved reading your story (you’ve got great writing skills I must say!), and I genuinely pray and believe that you will do exceedingly well.

I was worried for a bit because it seemed like you were trying to connect with too many people at once (I know it’s the hustle spirit). America is indeed a land of opportunities and you need the RIGHT information from the RIGHT people. There’s so much information out there - you’ve got to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Navigation from F1 to Greencard and then citizenship is a process. I really hope you got full funding for your program and other finances (accommodation etc) are well sorted as well. Just take everything one day at a time!, and don’t put too much hustle pressure on yourself. By all means, complete your graduate program, this will open doors for you.

I wish you God’s light on your path. I am certain you will do well!
Thank you for your kind words. If you are interested, we can connect.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Mazzatov: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
mrksquare:

Drop your email let me send you a material on how to go about it.

I really need this too man, can you share me too…
mosesronaldo2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.