Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption (1648 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... / Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

[53]Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
[54]Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
[55]For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
[56]He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
[57]As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
[58]This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John 6:53-58

These are the very words of Jesus.

The question is: why would Father need a Son for the redemption of mankind?

Where is it said that the Father NEED to have a Son?

Of course, Jesus is the Son but your Question presupposes that the Father NEED to have a Son: does he?
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by lawani: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Persia assisted the Babylonian Jews to resettle into Palestine led by Nehemiah. Cyrus was the Persian King. They were able to settle but Rome rose and subdued the whole area including Israel/Palestine. It was because of the Roman occupation of Israel that the Jews needed a messiah son of David To rescue them from Roman rule. Many political messiahs rose and were crushed by Rome. The Romans did not allow a particular one of the messiahs to be buried because his followers will start a rumour that he has resurrected. They therefore left the body to rot in a gully. The need for a nationalist hero to save the Jews from Rome is the foundation of Christianity, though Jesus unlike other messiahs did not rise in arms against Rome as did others before and after him until Israel was sacked around AD 70 by Rome. After then the Jesus story was tinged by Grecian, Egyptian and European theology to form modern Christianity.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by sonmvayina(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
lawani:
Persia assisted the Babylonian Jews to resettle into Palestine led by Nehemiah. Cyrus was the Persian King. They were able to settle but Rome rose and subdued the whole area including Israel/Palestine. It was because of the Roman occupation of Israel that the Jews needed a messiah son of David To rescue them from Roman rule. Many political messiahs rose and were crushed by Rome. The Romans did not allow a particular one of the messiahs to be buried because his followers will start a rumour that he has resurrected. They therefore left the body to rot in a gully. The need for a nationalist hero to save the Jews from Rome is the foundation of Christianity, though Jesus unlike other messiahs did not rise in arms against Rome as did others before and after him until Israel was sacked around AD 70 by Rome. After then the Jesus story was tinged by Grecian, Egyptian and European theology to form modern Christianity.

Well you tried in your attempt to lay a historical foundation to the whole concept of a Messiah. But what you must understand is that Messiah simply means anointed king or priest. Anointed for kingship or priest hood. It is not even a big thing. The heart and soul of the Jewish religion is the Torah...
They only longed for a king that would raise up a great army and defeat their enemy and restore peace. Such a king would be backed by God else he would not succeed.
It is the idea of a Messiah of the Jews that the Catholics used in creating the jesus character. He was created from mistranslation of the Tanakh.
The gospel stories themselves comes from ancient tales about Marduk. Marduk is the son of Enlil and the creator of the universe...but he was never a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He actually doesn't need prophets that is why John the Baptist was the last of the prophets sent by God before His New Covenant, Jesus Christ took over. Recall that God said that inHis New Covenant, Jesus Christ, He alone will teach those who would learn of Himself - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34undecided

You're confusing yourself with this your statement. You said he doesn't need prophets, you went further by saying John Baptist was the last of the prophets which means there are many prophets before John the Baptist. If God doesn't need any prophet, he won't have sent any prophet to teach the truth and interprets his word. That's the point👌
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
RightChannel:
You're confusing yourself with this your statement. You said he doesn't need prophets, you went further by saying John Baptist was the last of the prophets which means there are many prophets before John the Baptist. If God doesn't need any prophet, he won't have sent any prophet to teach the truth and interprets his word. That's the point👌
I am afraid you are wrong in your assessment of my position! God sent prophets in His Old Law because the people specifically asked Him to do that. Go read through the books of the Law - Exodus in particular - to learn of this. John the Baptist was the last of the Old Covenant Prophets of God, this all a part of the sealing of visions and prophets. undecided

God has not sent any prophets to men after that. Those who teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ are brothers and sisters sent to fish their own brothers and sisters -- Israel. None of them permitted to sit as Prophet, Teacher, Counselor, Helper, etc., over those they are sent to. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are wrong in your assessment of my position! God sent prophets in His Old Law because the people specifically asked Him to do that. Go read through the books of the Law - Exodus in particular - to learn of this. John the Baptist was the last of the Old Covenant Prophets of God, this all a part of the sealing of visions and prophets. undecided

God has not sent any prophets to men after that. Those who teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ are brothers and sisters sent to fish their own brothers and sisters -- Israel. None of them permitted to sit as Prophet, Teacher, Counselor, Helper, etc., over those they are sent to. undecided

In your previous statement you said God doesn't need prophets but you believed that he sent John and Prophets in his old law, why not address your dilemma and confusion first and come here again after regaining your health back?
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
RightChannel:
■ In your previous statement you said God doesn't need prophets but you believed that he sent John and Prophets in his old law, why not address your dilemma and confusion first and come here again after regaining your health back?
1. The Israelites asked God specifically for prophets and He obliged them. Does not then mean God Himself needs prophets. No need to create a dilemma where there is none to be had. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The Israelites asked God specifically for prophets and He obliged them. Does not then mean God Himself needs prophets. No need to create a dilemma where there is none to be had. undecided

So Israelites asked God for Prophet Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Samuel, Amos, Joel, Jonah, Daniel, Aaron, Huldah, Nathan, Enoch, Hosea, Joshua, Gideon, Zephaniah, etc right?

Always attend Bible class if at all you're a Christian. Israelites only asked God for a King and not a prophet

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
RightChannel:
■ So Israelites asked God for Prophet Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Samuel, Amos, Joel, Jonah, Daniel, Aaron, Huldah, Nathan, Enoch, Hosea, Joshua, Gideon, Zephaniah, etc right?
■ Always attend Bible class if at all you're a Christian. Israelites only asked God for a King and not a prophet
1. It is written right there in the book of Exodus for all who are able to comprehend written language to glean. undecided

2. Attendance and dependence on your bible classes is probably the reason for your clear ignorance of what is in fact written in the book. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is written right there in the book of Exodus for all who are able to comprehend written language to glean. undecided

Quote the chapter and verse as you read from the book of Exodus

Kobojunkie:
2. Attendance and dependence on your bible classes is probably the reason for your clear ignorance of what is in fact written in the book. undecided

In your own oblivious and obtuse understanding, Israelite asked God for a prophet right? 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
RightChannel:
■ Quote the chapter and verse as you read from the book of Exodus
■ In your own oblivious and obtuse understanding, Israelite asked God for a prophet right? 😂
1. So you still don't want to read the book for yourself as you are instead clearly looking to men to continue spoon feeding you as far as what God did in Scripture? When will you people learn? undecided

2. Ignorance is not bliss especially in the information age that we live in. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

[53]Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
[54]Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
[55]For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
[56]He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
[57]As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
[58]This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John 6:53-58

These are the very words of Jesus.

The question is: why would Father need a Son for the redemption of mankind?

Is there ANYWHERE where the Father mentioned a NEED for a Son?

Secondly,

Is there ANYWHERE where the Father mentioned a NEED for a Son for REDEMPTION of Mankind?
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you still don't want to read the book for yourself as you are instead clearly looking to men to continue spoon feeding you as far as what God did in Scripture? When will you people learn? undecided

2. Ignorance is not bliss especially in the information age that we live in. lipsrsealed

Where in the book of Exodus did you read it from that the Israelites ask God for a prophet? Very simple and straight forward question, you shouldn't be crying like a new born baby just because I asked you a question
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
RightChannel:
Where in the book of Exodus did you read it from that the Israelites ask God for a prophet? Very simple and straight forward question, you shouldn't be crying like a new born baby just because I asked you a question
Abegi waka pass! undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi waka pass! undecided

You mean the question is hard for you to answer, you brought this on yourself and to show where you read it from in the book of Exodus is problem

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
TenQ:
Secondly, Is there ANYWHERE where the Father mentioned a NEED for a Son for REDEMPTION of Mankind?
God technically didn't need a Son but God Himself by agreeing to the requests made by the Israelites created a situation sort of requiring a Son - born not just of the blood of Jacob but also of David - to sit in His stead over Israel. undecided

▪︎ God agreed to send prophets to the people from among their brethren
▪︎ God also agreed to set up sons of Israel as King over Israel - no foreigner has ever ruled over them in their land as King
▪︎ God set up Israelites as Priests over His people declaring that no foreigner can sit as Priests in the land over His people
▪︎ God also agreed to set up a King forever of the House of Israel..

You put that all together and you find that God created that need for Himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
RightChannel:
You mean the question is hard for you to answer, you brought this on yourself and to show where you read it from in the book of Exodus is problem
Abeg waka pass me in your ignorance! undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by MightySparrow: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
TenQ:

Secondly,

Is there ANYWHERE where the Father mentioned a NEED for a Son for REDEMPTION of Mankind?

You are a Muslim, you don't have a part in our covenant.

[11]And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
[12]That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Mark 4:11-12

Be preparing for your Al - Jaanah and enjoy your houris. grin grin
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

You are a Muslim, you don't have a part in our covenant.

[11]And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
[12]That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Mark 4:11-12

Be preparing for your Al - Jaanah and enjoy your houris. grin grin

You mean well but I think you may need to rephrase your headline

God does not NEED ANYTHING from His Creations. We are the ones who NEED Redemption from our Sin.

I think the topic should be:
Why did God Establish a Pure Sacrifice for Redemption from Sin

1. The sacrifice of animals is inferior to the value of man's life
2. Since all humans are in a fallen state, it is impossible for any man to be a sacrifice even for himself not to speak of others
3. Because of God's love, He prepared His own "Sacrificial LAMB", Perfect, Pure, Divine and Human ALL at the same time

WHY?
1. Violation to the Integrity of God (Sin) is EXTREMELY Serious and thus with no exception MUST be punished with a perpetual disconnection from God (second death).
2. God's LOVE for man made Him arrange a means to free man from the CONSEQUENCE of his Sin without Violating God's Integrity. Thus freedom for man come at an Infinite COST which of course he cannot finish paying (man's punishment should be perpetual)
3. Only an Infinite VALUE of Life can ATONE for the sin of man which is found only in God HIMSELF as the Christ. For no creature is allowed to get away with Violation of God's Integrity
4. The Life of God Himself as Christ thus become an Offering for Sin. The punishment is served in Full
5. He who hides in the Banner of Christ benefit from the Sacrifice and thus reckoned by God as BORN AGAIN, not of flesh and Blood, but of God's Spirit. These are the Children of God, saved by Grace.

Eph 2:8-9:
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Thanks Bro!
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God technically didn't need a Son but God Himself by agreeing to the requests made by the Israelites created a situation sort of requiring a Son - born not just of the blood of Jacob but also of David - to sit in His stead over Israel. undecided

▪︎ God agreed to send prophets to the people from among their brethren
▪︎ God also agreed to set up sons of Israel as King over Israel - no foreigner has ever ruled over them in their land as King
▪︎ God set up Israelites as Priests over His people declaring that no foreigner can sit as Priests in the land over His people
▪︎ God also agreed to set up a King forever of the House of Israel..

You put that all together and you find that God created that need for Himself. undecided
I am not comfortable with the word NEED as it is a description of DEFICIENCY!

A better word might be REQUIRE, as this is about what God Designed to Be!

God doesn't Need to save Man, He would lose nothing by BLOTTING us out of existence and creating new beings.

We on the other hand NEED Redemption that only God can provide.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by delkuf(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
RightChannel:

you see he couldn't answer the question. That is they go about misleading others.

That is how one evil Jehovah witness said the Lord Jesus Christ is angel Michael
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by MightySparrow: 4:19am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

God does not NEED ANYTHING from His Creations. We are the ones who NEED Redemption from our Sin.

2. Since all humans are in a fallen state, it is impossible for any man to be a sacrifice even for himself not to speak of others
3. Because of God's love, He prepared His own "Sacrificial LAMB", Perfect, Pure, Divine and Human ALL at the same time

WHY?
1. Violation to the Integrity of God (Sin) is EXTREMELY Serious and thus with no exception MUST be punished with a perpetual disconnection from God (second death).
2. God's LOVE for man made Him arrange a means to free man from the CONSEQUENCE of his Sin without Violating God's Integrity. Thus freedom for man come at an Infinite COST which of course he cannot finish paying (man's punishment should be perpetual)
3. Only an Infinite VALUE of Life can ATONE for the sin of man which is found only in God HIMSELF as the Christ. For no creature is allowed to get away with Violation of God's Integrity
4. The Life of God Himself as Christ thus become an Offering for Sin. The punishment is served in Full
5. He who hides in the Banner of Christ benefit from the Sacrifice and thus reckoned by God as BORN AGAIN, not of flesh and Blood, but of God's Spirit. These are the Children of God, saved by Grace.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Thanks Bro!

Oh, my brother.
I thought you are a Muslim.
The likes of Antichristian can make one angry beyond measure.

I appreciate your exposition and correction.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by LegalWolf: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

WHY?

Thanks Bro!

Lol! I’ve made you hate the word “need” and you now prefer “required”. Hahahaha potential thief forming intellectual 🤣🤣😜😜😜

Anyways, what do you have to say about this: https://twitter.com/davidhundeyin/status/1627668190053507073?s=48&t=TFPUfK0qrYC5iaowqUf58A ?

Could that be the reason you’re such a nuisance, ehn potential thief TenQ ? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Sickobeatz: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:
■ I am not comfortable with the word NEED as it is a description of DEFICIENCY! A better word might be REQUIRE, as this is about what God Designed to Be!
■ God doesn't Need to save Man, He would lose nothing by BLOTTING us out of existence and creating new beings. We on the other hand NEED Redemption that only God can provide. Thanks bro
1. I understand your concern but isn't a need technically same as a requirement? undecided

2. Yes, God does not need to save man but for His Name's sake, He has need to save man. He said that a lot in His message through the prophets. This need for redemption which we have, God created by the clauses He carefully inserted into His Old Law of Moses --- the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel. God, by introducing the clauses which deny redemption under the Old Law to all those cursed under it made His New Covenant a requirement, the very same Covenant that was rejected by Adam in the beginning brought back in to redeem those cursed by God. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2023
MightySparrow:

Oh, my brother.
I thought you are a Muslim.
The likes of Antichristian can make one angry beyond measure.

I appreciate your exposition and correction.
Thanks a lot.

You are welcome Bro.
Good morning
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I understand your concern but isn't a need technically same as a requirement? undecided

2. Yes, God does not need to save man but for His Name's sake, He has need to save man. He said that a lot in His message through the prophets. This need for redemption which we have, God created by the clauses He carefully inserted into His Old Law of Moses --- the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel. God, by introducing the clauses which deny redemption under the Old Law to all those cursed under it made His New Covenant a requirement, the very same Covenant that was rejected by Adam in the beginning brought back in to redeem those cursed by God. undecided
Even though to NEED and to REQUIRE are sometimes used synonymously, they are different

“require” means to ask for something
while
“need” means to want something very much.

To Require = To Cause to Be Necessary
To Want = To Desire something

In this sense, God CAUSED it to be NECESSARY for a worthy Sacrifice Atone for Sin

The Basis for our SALVATION is God's Love.
However,
Does God NEED to LOVE Man?
Why would God choose man over His Angels?
Ps 8:4:
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Sickobeatz:
Hello guys I don’t know how to put this out or anything but I am dying inside due to something I did in the Past. I actually visited a cele church and collected soap ever since then omo I no know watin I don do with my life since that time I just dey reckless I no know who I one tell like this. Everything just dey do me one kind. Pls if you have an idea of what is happening to me and wanna share it privately you can mail me on here

Theanonymousmedia3@gmail.com
The solution is PRAYER by You (if you are Born Again).

Jam 5:13:
"Is any among you afflicted ? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms."

How Normal are your your dreams? What do you see?
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:
■ Even though to NEED and to REQUIRE are sometimes used synonymously, they are different “require” means to ask for something while “need” means to want something very much. To Require = To Cause to Be Necessary To Want = To Desire something In this sense, God CAUSED it to be NECESSARY for a worthy Sacrifice Atone for Sin
The Basis for our SALVATION is God's Love. However, Does God NEED to LOVE Man? Ps 8:4:
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"
You are still saying the same thing and your focus is, in my opinion, still on the wrong thing. undecided

God created all of this for His benefit and purpose. This wasn't all a hobby or tinkering project for Him. Instead this is what God purposed to do and He did it. So when God said He would redeem His Name, it wasn't simply because He has free time but because it was what He had purposed to do -- a necessity. So, I don't see how playing around with words here can change any of that. undecided

God's purpose from the beginning has been to harvest for Himself Sons of God using the Covenant of Truth and Peace which was originally rejected by the first man, Adam. To see to it that His purpose is fulfilled, God then used the people of Israel, created the need for redemption and hence a Master Copy Son of God with which to use in achieving His purpose. The first Adam turned out a dud and so God basically engineered the need for the second Adam to succeed where the first one failed. undecided

Overlooking all of that just because of a measly word....argghhh! undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are still saying the same thing and your focus is, in my opinion, still on the wrong thing. undecided

God created all of this for His benefit and purpose. This wasn't all a hobby or tinkering project for Him. Instead this is what God purposed to do and He did it. So when God said He would redeem His Name, it wasn't simply because He has free time but because it was what He had purposed to do -- a necessity. So, I don't see how playing with words here can change any of that. undecided

It's is okay then!
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:

God created all of this for His benefit and purpose. This wasn't all a hobby or tinkering project for Him. Instead this is what God purposed to do and He did it. So when God said He would redeem His Name, it wasn't simply because He has free time but because it was what He had purposed to do -- a necessity. So, I don't see how playing around with words here can change any of that. undecided

God's purpose from the beginning has been to harvest for Himself Sons of God using the Covenant of Truth and Peace which was originally rejected by the first man, Adam. To see to it that His purpose is fulfilled, God then used the people of Israel, created the need for redemption and hence a Master Copy Son of God with which to use in achieving His purpose. undecided

Overlooking all of that just because of a measly word....argghhh! undecided
The keywords highlighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? / What Does The Bible Say About The Prosperity Gospel? / Your Set Time Has Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.