Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption (1644 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... / Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

The keywords highlighted
God is the one whose purpose is fulfilled by the need which He created, yes? His first Adam failed and creating a need for a second Adam, yes?

God is the one who said this was all to redeem His Name ---- He said several times too. He cursed the need for a second Adam to redeem His honor after the first rejected His Law, placing in the second Adam all that is necessary for the success of His purpose. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God is the one whose purpose is fulfilled by the need which He created, yes? His first Adam failed and creating a need for a second Adam, yes?

God is the one who said this was all to redeem His Name ---- He said several times too. He cursed the need for a second Adam to redeem His honor after the first rejected His Law, placing in the second Adam all that is necessary for the success of His purpose. undecided

TenQ:

Even though to NEED and to REQUIRE are sometimes used synonymously, they are different

“require” means to ask for something
while
“need” means to want something very much.

To Require = To Cause to Be Necessary
To Want = To Desire something

In this sense, God CAUSED it to be NECESSARY for a worthy Sacrifice Atone for Sin

The Basis for our SALVATION is God's Love.
However,
Does God NEED to LOVE Man?
Why would God choose man over His Angels?
Ps 8:4:
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:
Stop trying to change the channel... God doesn't need you to defend His purpose. He is God all by Himself. undecided
need

1. require (something) because it is essential or very important.
Jesus Christ is that essential to God's plan hence the reason why God created the need for Him after the first attempt failed to pass Him, Jesus Christ, through Adam to all men. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by RightChannel: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2023
delkuf:
you see he couldn't answer the question. That is they go about misleading others.

That is how one evil Jehovah witness said the Lord Jesus Christ is angel Michael

Kobojunkie is just typing nonsense, I have expose him with his own write up and to defend his trash is the problem
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop trying to change the channel... God doesn't need you to defend or His cause. He is God all by Himself.

See, why you are a devil! Of course you are not aware of Psalm 94:16
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Dtruthspeaker: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2023
sonmvayina:

Where did God say he has a son he was sending to die for the sins of men in the old testament...just answer, no insult please..

You are the one who always insiults me first anytime I answer you.

Mathew 21:33-46.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2023
MightySparrow:

These are the very words of Jesus.

The question is: why would Father need a Son for the redemption of mankind

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by FxMasterz: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
MightySparrow:

[53]Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
[54]Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
[55]For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
[56]He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
[57]As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
[58]This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John 6:53-58

The question is: why would Father need a Son for the redemption of mankind?

God wanted many son, so he sowed a seed of one Son to receive many sons unto Himself by imparting the life of that one Son into all those who believe.

Hebrews 2:10
In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered.

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Sickobeatz: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

The solution is PRAYER by You (if you are Born Again).

Jam 5:13:
"Is any among you afflicted ? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms."

How Normal are your your dreams? What do you see?

I don’t really remember my dreams but there is one that really got me and it was crazy…

Pls can we talk via mail.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sickobeatz:

I don’t really remember my dreams but there is one that really got me and it was crazy…

Pls can we talk via mail.
Do people know you personally on Nairaland?
If they don't, please feel free. Anything we say may be beneficial to others.

Only if it is necessary we'll go on email
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by LegalWolf: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

Even though to NEED and to REQUIRE are sometimes used synonymously, they are different

“require” means to ask for something
while
“need” means to want something very much.

To Require = To Cause to Be Necessary
To Want = To Desire something

In this sense, God CAUSED it to be NECESSARY for a worthy Sacrifice Atone for Sin

The Basis for our SALVATION is God's Love.
However,
Does God NEED to LOVE Man?
Why would God choose man over His Angels?
Ps 8:4:
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"

Hehehehe future thief 🤣🤣😜😜😜
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Sickobeatz: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

Do people know you personally on Nairaland?
If they don't, please feel free. Anything we say may be beneficial to others.

Only if it is necessary we'll go on email

Pls let’s go on email. I don’t want any more issues here
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sickobeatz:

Check

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by LegalWolf: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
TenQ:

Check

Future thief ooo 😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by sonmvayina(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who always insiults me first anytime I answer you.

I said in the old testament...

He has to tell his servants the prophet first. Just as Amos 3:7 says..

So which prophet did God reveal it to?
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please who taught you this SACRED SECRET?

Because it sounds really wonderful.
Well that's why humans need a human son of God for our redemption because none of us can redeem his brother the price is too high for us to pay! Psalms 49:7-9

Thanks again for this! smiley

FxMasterz:

God wanted many son, so he sowed a seed of one Son to receive many sons unto Himself by imparting the life of that one Son into all those who believe.

Hebrews 2:10
In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered.

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by FxMasterz: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please who taught you this SACRED SECRET?

Because it sounds really wonderful.
Well that's why humans need a human son of God for our redemption because none of us can redeem his brother the price is too high for us to pay! Psalms 49:7-9

Thanks again for this! smiley

To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by sonmvayina(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
God is the universal consciousnesses....

Not a man or human being......
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

I said in the old testament...

You did not say in the old testament, see it below.

sonmvayina:

Where did God say he has a son he was sending to die for the sins of men in the old testament...just answer, no insult please..

No old testament here. Liar.

sonmvayina:

So which prophet did God reveal it to?

And I have told you many times but you go crazy as you start insulting me that God told Moses First. Deuteronomy 18:15

Which is reafirmed by Acts 3:22-26.

But because you have no part in God's Kingdom since God has already cut you off for your evils and blasphemies, you are unable to endure it.

Thank God, God is very very close now that we have reached the prophecy of hardness of buying and selling and we shall soon never see you devils no more.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by sonmvayina(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You did not say in the old testament, see it below.

No old testament here. Liar.

And I have told you many times but you go crazy as you start insulting me that God told Moses First. Deuteronomy 18:15

Which is reafirmed by Acts 3:22-26.

But because you have no part in God's Kingdom since God has already cut you off for your evils and blasphemies, you are unable to endure it.

Thank God, God is very very close now that we have reached the prophecy of hardness of buying and selling and we shall soon never see you devils no more.

Dtruthspeaker in all honesty is Deuteronomy 18 talking about a son or a prophet?

A prophet that God will choose from among the people that will take over from Moses..when he passes...did God say the person will bring a new law other than the one Moses gave them or he was going to be a demi god...please, just tell the truth.

There is no where in the old testament that says God had a son he was sending as sin sacrifice...just admit it....
I said old testament..it is right there...
Common

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
sonmvayina:

Dtruthspeaker in all honesty is Deuteronomy 18 talking about a son or a prophet?...

Acts 3: 22 - 26 wrapped it all up taking notice of all the prophets before this Prophet, Who is God's Own Son!

sonmvayina:

...did God say the person will bring a new law other than the one Moses gave them or he was going to be a demi god...please, just tell the truth

And Christ did not bring a new Law. Every Law He Spoke where the very Words He told Moses to tell the people. Go and bring any new Law you think He Said and I will show you its repeat in what you people wrongly call old testament.

And if you had read well, you would see that as soon as Moses died, the people threw away God's Laws, (Deuteronomy 31:27 and Deuteronomy 31:29)

So Christ was doing as Moses by bringing back The Law which those devils had casted aside hence the correct word is "Renewed Testament" and not new testament.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Sickobeatz: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:

Future thief ooo 😜😜😜😜😜😜

Who be this goat?
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Sickobeatz: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by TenQ: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sickobeatz:

I sent you a mail. Please check
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by 2elliot: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bacteriologist:

That is what happens when people just believe a story without even verifying its authenticity.

I'm sure if it was a daughter the Bible said god had, these Christians would have swallowed it hook line and sinker without questioning as well and defending it with their lives. That is one of the evils of religion, it teaches people to accept stories without supporting evidence or even assessing the story from a critical perspective.

Religion is a cog in the wheel of the progress of mankind. It must die.
While you were bashing God and saying that He doesn't exist, Yuva Noah Harari and his Globalist WEF leaders are already acquiring you all as properties after destroying your God giving souls.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2023
They said your Papa is a cultist and his church is built for his cult.

Emperor4God:

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by lawani: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2023
A npe Oro lowe o nni aaro ninu
Someone was asked to do a job and that job later became a work that goes round!.
The Jews wanted a messiah to save them from Roman occupation, how come it became a Messiah to save the world from their crimes!.
Olopa ewo ni tepe!.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by gohf: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

[53]Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
[54]Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
[56]He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
[57]As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
[58]This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

to understand the answer you must understand the root of the problem.

God needed another son to take the place of a previous son who failed and brought sin upon all of mankind.

Basically it's like replacing a faulty seed with a faultless one, and resowing the faultless seed so that the bad and rot that occurred through the previous seed doesn't occur again.

Oh and about that eating flesh and drinking blood, it's parabolic, it just simply means taking and being a part of me, like what you would see in a covenant, wedding or the like. Anyway whatever we do eat becomes a part of our physical body na abi. Hope you get it, if you don't, I am sorry, forgive me, I don't know it all ☺️

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
gohf:
■ to understand the answer you must understand the root of the problem. God needed another son to take the place of a previous son who failed and brought sin upon all of mankind. Basically it's like replacing a faulty seed with a faultless one, and resowing the faultless seed so that the bad and rot that occurred through the previous seed doesn't occur again.
■ Oh and about that eating flesh and drinking blood, it's parabolic, it just simply means taking and being a part of me, like what you would see in a covenant, wedding or the like. Anyway whatever we do eat becomes a part of our physical body na abi. Hope you get it, if you don't, I am sorry, forgive me, I don't know it all ☺️
1. Was Adam ever a son of God? undecided

2. Interesting use of the term "parabolic" in this case. Jesus Christ is introduced as the Passover Lamb of God, and in Exodus 12, the people were commanded to eat the flesh of the lamb and paint the doorway into their abode with its blood, I wonder if that is the right term here. Also in his epistle, John claims that the blood serves as one of 2 or 3 witnesses for those who belong to Jesus Christ in 1 John 5 vs 5-8 again leading me to wonder if the term "parabolic" is the applicable term in this case. undecided
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by Steep: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

God is love and love require more than one person to exist.
The father initiates the love and the son passes the love to us.
The father, son and holy spirit has different roles.
The father ordained/initiates, the Son unveils what the father's plans and the holy spirit enables it.

Salvation was ordained and planned by the father before time began, the son fulfilled the plans of the father in time, and the holy spirits applies what has being done to man.
Re: Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption by NNTR: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

1 Corinthians 15:22
For just as all people die because of their union with Adam,
in the same way all will be raised to life because of their union with Christ.

Mankind (i.e. terrestrial beings) is made of flesh and blood, so it stands to reason that LFL (i.e. Like for Like) comes into play.
Another flesh and blood template is required to replace the compromised template

MightySparrow:
The question is:
Why would Father need a Son for the redemption of mankind?
1 Corinthians 15:45
So it is written [in Scripture],
“The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL (i.e. a living being individual);”
the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving spirit [restoring the dead to life].

Its divinity, coming to the rescue of humanity. Guys, good at something or anything, mostly finish last.

Jesus, God Incarnate, meaning, God, Himself, embodied in human being, with physical body, flesh, blood and all, is the last Adam, (i.e. ended the old race) and equally is the second Adam (i.e. began the new race)

The Bible is the story of two gardens. Eden and wilderness. In the first garden, Adam, offered no words, nothing, in defence and so took a fall, while in the second garden, God took a stand, stood His ground, no retreat, no surrender, no flinching, offered words, consistently, to counter the devil's offence

gohf:
to understand the answer you must understand the root of the problem.

God needed another son to take the place of a previous son who failed and brought sin upon all of mankind.

Basically it's like replacing a faulty seed with a faultless one, and resowing the faultless seed so that the bad and rot that occurred through the previous seed doesn't occur again.

Oh and about that eating flesh and drinking blood, it's parabolic, it just simply means taking and being a part of me, like what you would see in a covenant, wedding or the like. Anyway whatever we do eat becomes a part of our physical body na abi. Hope you get it, if you don't, I am sorry, forgive me, I don't know it all ☺️
Absolutely and essentially, its LFL (i.e. Like for Like)
Replacing, like for like, kind for kind or same for same

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) / Conversion To Islam In Egypt Details / God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.