Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate (44728 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Bashir Machina As Yobe North APC Senatorial Candidate / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / PDP Seeks Buni's Removal As Yobe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by CaptainFM1: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

You can't buy the apex court.cc fergie001

Says who?
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Timekeeper452: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
I’m all honesty, how did he win? On what grounds was this judgement passed? I hate this world. Humans are the worst thing to ever grace this universe.
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Flathead8: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lawan will obviously step down as SP after the election, as the zoning doesn't favour him.. but for you to say the SP most come from the south, is what I don't understand and agree
garfield1:

Shettima and lawan are from same zone
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
What kind of country is these.....
Did lawan bought the form or even participated in the primaries? Which kind judgement be this?
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
angry This country is finished, how is that possible,was he a placeholder.
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by ransomed: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
The judiciary has kowtowed before APC and Emilokan. The highest bidder gets the final positive pronouncement. Day light robbery......
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Naijanascam: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
surgical:
yes o, they should just stop doing primaries, let the nwc of parties just submit whatever names they want to inec

The bitter truth
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Anonymoususher: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Keep kwiet. Lawan that didn't compete for the ticket, he was focused on presidential ticket. His name was not on the senatorial list when the primaries were conducted tell me how he became the winner?

Make una try dey get sense
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
Anonymoususher:

Keep kwiet. Lawan that didn't compete for the ticket, he was focused on presidential ticket. His name was not on the senatorial list when the primaries were conducted tell me how he became the winner?

Make una try dey get sense

The party submitted his name
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Lionnation: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Afamed:

Same way Obi bought judgement at Black Market at the supreme court when the supreme court brought him back to power
superem court did not bring obi back to power, it's just the hight court,
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Lionnation: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don't think 2023 election will. E anything different from the others
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Apc submitted his name
Did he participate in the primaries?
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by arazanbal: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
What the essence of conducting primaries, NWC should just be giving the ticket to whoever they like welder he/she is in the party or not since it the highest organ of a party. Dis judgment has set a prisident that even if u win primaries in any political party, any of the party NWC can just collect it and give it to someone else.

IT A PITY

Kingpele:
Lols well the supreme Court can't be blamed NWC is the highest organ of a political party,so if they say they give ticket to Mr A ,is final..let's blame APC organisation of criminals and corrupt who robed Peter to pay paul

1 Like

Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

Did he participate in the primaries?

Are you in apc
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by adioolayi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:
I saw it coming.immediately akpabio,aliero won,I suspected.whatever nwc says stands

So, what's the essence of the electoral act..stipulating how primaries should be conducted This is still saying candidates can be handpicked by NWC....where is the consistencies in all of this

Sincerely, I no see am coming ...Akpabio's case was different because primaries held.

1 Like

Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Are you in apc
I asked you a simple question
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

I asked you a simple question

I answered it
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
adioolayi:

So, what's the essence of the electoral act..stipulating how primaries should be conducted This is still saying candidates can be handpicked by NWC....where is the consistencies in all of this

Sincerely, I no see am coming ...Akpabio's case was different because primaries held.

The primaries were illegal
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by MrALIVE: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
APC have done so much damage to this country..what a bad precedence the supreme court has set...so someone did not participate in a process then at the end of the day,the party will forward his name as the candidate of the party.

Vote APC on February 25th and die.
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Hessem: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Afamed:

Same way Obi bought judgement at Black Market at the supreme court when the supreme court brought him back to power

The way u love mentioning Obis name,I suggest u love him so much cos I was meant to understand u can only carry what u love so much in heart always. I will suggest Obi should nyash your mama so she will have orgasm for the first time in her miserable life cos your father no dey try at all
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

I answered it
So person wey no attend primaries win party ticket. And you are supporting it. God why do I share the same oxygen with this guy for christ sake...?
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

So person wey no attend primaries win party ticket. And you are supporting it. God why do I share the same oxygen with this guy for christ sake...?

According to the law,primaries are internal party matters.it is an apc matter.outsiders have no say
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by FirstSense: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's a bad judgement for Tinubu, because Ahmed going back to the Senate means he will remain president, those from other regions jostling and permutating to be Senate president have lost that hope. Hence the support will reduce
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
What kind of country is these.....
Did lawan bought the form or even participated in the primaries? Which kind judgement be this?

How is that your biz? Are you in apc
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
chiefolododo:
Judgement being bought. Black market Judgement
if you think and believe in this shit you wrote that the apex court can be bought, then know this and know peace, Obi will never be president. It is just a matter of the elections rigged and the court bought.
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
oyin44:

Seun
Mynd44
Oam4j
nlfpmod

Rule 2

Cry me a river. You called it good judgment, I wished it for you, you are crying foul.
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

According to the law,primaries are internal party matters.it is an apc matter.outsiders have no say
It's about values (integrity) and common sense. You didn't attend the primaries. You were given the ticket. How is that possible?
Nigeria is not ready to move forward in this universe. Its a real shame.
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

The same you that has been hailing machina
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by ferry1: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Evil judgement by the judge
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
slivertongue:

The same you that has been hailing machina

Flexibility
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

It's about values (integrity) and common sense. You didn't attend the primaries. You were given the ticket. How is that possible?
Nigeria is not ready to move forward in this universe. Its a real shame.

It is an apc internal matter, it shows you obi has no chance
Re: Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

It is an apc internal matter, it shows you obi has no chance
With God not APC, OBI will triumph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.