Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? (2713 Views)

So Heartbroken / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Mufasa27(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Heartbroken in 2023 grin Na mumu dey fall in love these days..

Whenever I feel down or overwhelmed I light up my sharwama...Everything feels good.😋

1 Like

Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Goodlady(f): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odebayo4010:

How you take born, if no be Man,I have observe you times without Number you don't want to heard anything about Men
But this is reality you can't escape Men in your life
. sharap
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by MkBaron(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
This’s just me now .. thou am going through a painful heartbroken now but anytime I eat I feel little better now I see food as a drugs cool
AfroKnight:
No matter the heartbreak I always remember to eat. Maybe that’s why I’ve not reached that point of wanting to end it all.

Na who chop go get strength to cry.

Na why our elders talk say, no matter what you are going through, try to chop first.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by cooooooks(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nope. Nobody is worth killing yourself for.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Chee59(f): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2023
My heart is full. I'm happy and in a very good place. I deserve every happiness I have.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yes, on three occasions. I cried ooo
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Chee59(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Yes, on three occasions. I cried ooo
Aww. Sometimes it really hurts but be patient, you'll smile, like me.
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by sandysan(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chaiii😭😭 6yrs ago I thought suicide I the only option left for me, the pain of betrayal, pain of having a child without d father taking full responsibility.. the pains of people calling me names.. I went my pillow at every giving time.. crying became my food.. I was deeply frustrated that one night I decided to end it all.. I went to d bar, consumed 4 can of black bullet with 2 packs of Benson switch.. I headed to d carnal to end it all... Immediately I want to dive into the river .. what happened was unknown the last moment I could remember is receiving a hot slap that send me to d land beyond.. I woke up in the hospital...

But the good news is that my child is now my success of happiness.. he is all grown .. 6yrs and still counting.. he makes me happy nd fulfilled.. I was able to go back to school by Hawking pure water at Ikeja along.. I took him along while selling .. but today is very much better.. he is now a big boy.. ❤️❤️
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
When I was in school, someone I loved so much served me breakfast. Honestly the thing really pain me gan because I really love this guy from my heart. I was hospitalised for days. I was thinking I won't survive it but I braced myself and try everything possible to forget him. Meanwhile I was still calling and hoping we will make up but oga dey do shakara. I met my husband and started erasing the thought of my ex till I completely wiped every of his memories. Now I thank God I didn't end up with him because the man I married is 100% better than him. Financially, spirituality, morally he's just better than him.
Till now he's still single with a son(I heard the mother of the boy couldn't cope and ran away) .
I have told him to stop calling me and face his life because I can never go back to my vomit
Re: Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? by Sniper101(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Heartbreak?
Make one wish to die??
For this life wey sweet like this??
Na WA o

Na simps & broke boys na e heartbreak dey affect most.

If you get money, certain things go hardly affect you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her / Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? / Nigerian Campus Girls Are Not Big Time Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.