Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K (54551 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by vickydevoka(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
and some mad ppl will say Muslim Muslim ticket is an issue when I know Christian’s that are useless and more heartless than Muslims.Nigerians stl don’t understand life.God bless him,Southerners and Christian’s are the problem of Nigeria.Go and check all the criminal records it’s southerners and Christians
If you can say same thing for Christian - Christian ticket I will agree.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by DennisEche(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
kamalbob:

So the only problem is because we are religious people right? So what's your take on those born again Christians who dedicated their lives for jesus christ? I very much sure you don't consider them extremists but you swiftly called some who don't joke with 5 daily prayers an extremist. Keep fooling yourself
HOW DID I FOOL MYSELF. READ MY WRITE UP AGAIN. EXTREMISM DIDNT MEAN 5DAYS DAILY PRAYERS BUT BEEN OVER RELIGIOUS IS. REMEMBER THE CASE OF DEBORAH? THAT IS EXTREMISM
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by sylve11: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
If Not religious extremism, Northerners have a very good heart, Humble, trustworthy and they don't take advantage of situation except for Fulani's.

Loud it! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by MartinsD12(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
A POS Attendant Malam Umar, In Warri Delta State Was Honored By People Because He c
Charges Only N200 For N5000 Withdrawals currently.

Who Is Your Brother?

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1623284381254094848
It's good to be good , other pos people charging Nigerians as high as 1500 for a 5k withdrawal we don see una , e no go better for una
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Godsonkemz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
It can only be a northerner.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Bizibi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
That is what the hausa guys charge here.....
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by peacettw: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
If Not religious extremism, Northerners have a very good heart, Humble, trustworthy and they don't take advantage of situation except for Fulani's.

I very much agree. Very nice people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by obyno82: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wickedfacts:
To those supporting Emefiele, may God handle their children's lives the way Emefiele handled CBN

Those supporting APC like yourself may God treat you the way APC ruined the country
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by sylve11: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
BABAawoo47:
Na igbos worst...
Almost all POS that are owned by them is crazy high...The only low one I saw was not an Igbo person
They like taking advantage of everything and call it a business

Very greedy lots. cool

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by charlesdinho7(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
from the 3 major tribes in Nigeria, the hausas are the most trustworthy people but you see that useless igbos, 80% of them are thieves...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by 5starMan: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I already knew he must be from the North B4 I opened the thread...
Na we Southerners dey do ourselves...esp down here in d East...where P.O.S operators charge up to #1500 for 5k...
We Igbos worship money a lot...
All thanks to all those Igbo music legends in the 70s, 80s and 90s that inculcated that spirit of money worship in Igbos with their highlife music..in which they dedicated whole songs and albums to money worship...singing the praises of Billionaires with questionable sources of wealth...the likes of Osita Osadebe..Oliver de Coque...Emeka Morocco Maduka and the rest..
Oliver de Coque and his obsession with Men of "Peoples Club of Nigeria" in his tracks was d most notorious...
My question remains...where are all those singers and the Billionaires they were singing about today?
The Northerners are very simple contended peeps...Their problem is just..Religion...Illiteracy and their Leaders...
Someone is giving that man money free for txn
Although I commend him for not charging high regardless
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by sixtuso(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Munamoqel:
only aboki can do this while Southerners are extreme in anything dey do .
The abokis can get the cash anytime more than anyone, the new currency oh am not talking about the old one.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
A POS Attendant Malam Umar, In Warri Delta State Was Honored By People Because He c
Charges Only N200 For N5000 Withdrawals currently.

Who Is Your Brother?

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1623284381254094848
Thieves it's supposed to be a #100 per 10000 goofs
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
peacettw:

I very much agree. Very nice people
It's now you know??
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Adakintroy: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
I no say he go be Muslim. Ordinary wari people open eye pass themselves. Na so them De sell fuel 500 just cuz of minimum increase and shortage. When I de warri I think say them get sense. Now I know say them be just Mumu. Too much open eye na mumu.

Aside the sense people no get is that if you keep ur price low you get high patronage and then massive turn over in the long run. Every body like cheap things, a.k.a okpor.

Nothing De lost. What seem like loose on one end may return as gain on the other..while what seem as gain on one end may return as loose. Nothing like integrity in life

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by ComeToJesus: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Only a Mallam could have done this. A typical southern Nigerian will gleefully fleece the daylight out of you while feigning sympathy.

My neighbor sef was giving us 10k at 1500 before fire come burst from nowhere come burn him office grin
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by peacettw: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
FATHAT:

It's now you know??

I have always known

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by ComeToJesus: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Adakintroy:
I no say he go be Muslim. Ordinary wari people open eye pass themselves. Na so them De sell fuel 500 just cuz of minimum increase and shortage. When I de warri I think say them get sense. Now I know say them be just Mumu. Too much open eye na mumu.

Aside the sense people no get is that if you keep ur price low you get high patronage and then massive turn over in the long run. Every body like cheap things, a.k.a okpor.

Nothing De lost. What seem like loose on one end may return as gain on the other..while what seem as gain on one end may return as loose. Nothing like integrity in life

Your sense too much. Warri people dey claim open eyes but na dem no know anything.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Goddyrichie(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
I won’t curse u.But what about the Christian that kill Muslim.Is crime or killing exclusive to only Muslims?what do u now have to say about this Muslim that is doing what ur Christian brothers can never do?
that’s a lie and everyone include you know that no Christian have ever kill a Muslim b4 and why did u Muslim believe ur religion is d best cuz whenever Christian want to celebrate Christmas and new year or Easter u call it haram u say Jesus is fake this and that but whenever u Muslim want to celebrate ur festival Christain always congratulate u Muslim and celebrate it with u without any bad word about ur Muhammad or Allah
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by emmykk(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
alizma:

This is something that you guys are known for, always out to attack, no reasonable fact but attack and trying to force people to believe in what you believe. If your IQ is not far below standard, you would have raised points against mine to justify your position but since their is nothing in that your head, you resolved to go by your usual trade .

There is not correlation between a Muslim Muslim ticket and an Aboki who decide to charge less for his services.

He may be running into lost without him know because Aboki is an aboki
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by ComeToJesus: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I already knew he must be from the North B4 I opened the thread...
Na we Southerners dey do ourselves...esp down here in d East...where P.O.S operators charge up to #1500 for 5k...
We Igbos worship money a lot...
All thanks to all those Igbo music legends in the 70s, 80s and 90s that inculcated that spirit of money worship in Igbos with their highlife music..in which they dedicated whole songs and albums to money worship...singing the praises of Billionaires with questionable sources of wealth...the likes of Osita Osadebe..Oliver de Coque...Emeka Morocco Maduka and the rest..
Oliver de Coque and his obsession with Men of "Peoples Club of Nigeria" in his tracks was d most notorious...
My question remains...where are all those singers and the Billionaires they were singing about today?
The Northerners are very simple contended peeps...Their problem is just..Religion...Illiteracy and their Leaders...

It couldn't have been better said than this. Worship of wealth is the greatest undoing of the South easterners. That People's Club song hmmm.. so sick

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by alizma: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
emmykk:

There is not correlation between a Muslim Muslim ticket and an Aboki who decide to charge less for his services.

He may be running into lost without him know because Aboki is an aboki
Meaning that you support the idea of some POS operators charging 1k for 5k?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by emmykk(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
alizma:

Yes it the law of demand and supply that is at work.
The process they used in getting the money they are vending at the pos now is not from banks and not every pos agent has that plug to do that,so there are few pos agent in their shop while does who can pay the price dictate the charges

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Sltp: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Munamoqel:
only aboki can do this while Southerners are extreme in anything dey do .
He is getting easy then. If you know the process POS people go to get naira, you won't blame them. How is this man getting his?

Last last na you no get sense. Most POS operators are closing shop because no cash to give. The ones that have cash set limit how much they can give out. I was only able to get maximum 3k from multiple places today. Demand far exceeds supply and your analysis is bullshit in this situation
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Confirmedzombie: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
OhiOfIhima:

I support this ur comment bro... Just come to computer village and see for yourself. They will help people buy things like desktop, laptops, printers, phones etc. After over charged the buy, they will find a place inside the villa to share the cash. In a transaction worth 100k, they can in turn make up to 15-20k

You are very correct. They do same at Apo mechanic village and at utako.

They are very terrible.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by lereinter(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Maybe this will change others mind
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Okpetruth(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bravo!! Warri of all places. Good thing was heard concerning Zion afterall. Aboki well done for putting warri in the news for the right reasons. I HAIL!!!
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by padi94(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Let me give you guys an angle to this...

Things are soft for Northerners more than southerners they have connections to get these new money before you. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. You think he went to que up like Una to dey collect cash. 2 ways he got that money

1. He has a contact somewhere that gave him cash may be bank, CBN, or Political person that has much cash he doesn't know how to get rid of.

2. May be from his brothers who don't have banks but have been keeping cash and now wants to get rid of those cash and put the money back in the bank.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by freshkpomo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
cool cool
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Southern people are just too greedy and wickedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When u ask them why dey are charging exorbitant price dey will bring up one stvpid story to give u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are our own problem in the south grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Na we dey go church pass.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
freshkpomo:

See mumu, APC supporters are the dumbest people alive and God will give to you all yiur reward on after the other. So obi is the president that should stop UGM, Fulani terrorists and others? In 2015 when you all danves naked like mad people saying Jonathan could not stop insecurity but you all fail to accuse the Governor or Bornu. Today you all are shifting goal posts and cannot look Buhari in the eye and tell him to fix security like you did to Jonathan but rather you will choose to accuse obi and Emefiele as if they are the Commander in Chief.

Lastly, i discovered that 90% of the stupid people on this forum prior to 2023 election are westerners. Same idiots that took power from our southern region and gave it to the north. You guys are worse than dogs!!! NB: I am from south south before you start accusing innocent Igbos for your stupidity Born out of selfishness.

Guy you're becoming silly like the cultists you condemn.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by freshkpomo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
alizma:

If all POS close up like you all are saying, you all will cry even more. Tell APC to release money and the charges will drop. There is no money in the bank and you think these POS agents manufactur money? No, they buy it and then they add the cost of buying the money and then the POS charge from the company and then add their own profit. When there are too many people to service (ie middle men), goods wioo end up getting to the consumer at a higher price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.