Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K (54538 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by HardMirror(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

And pastors will collect tithe & offering to continue god's work. cheesy grin
lol
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by tfwebbs: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
One good thing about nothern people, they're not money conscious
There is a difference between being money conscious and being greedy. Northerners are indeed money conscious, but not as greedy as wanting to use 5000 to make 3000.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by ahiboilandgas: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Before I opened the thread I already know it's a northern Muslim. This affirms what I've been telling my people about Southerners, southerners are the very evil, heartless and greedy demons in Nigeria. Alot of times, I wish my family were northern Muslims. Everything about them so peaceful, humane and organized. In the dry land of Northern Nigeria a bag of pure water sells #50-#70 at factory and sells #100-#120 in shops. Come to our wet rainy south #250-#300 for a bag of pure water. Some many commodities I can list the prices in south are times(x)3 or 4 the prices in North. And Southerners always vilify the northerners as evil, yet they're more evil and corrupt. Prostitutes are everywhere but only in southern Nigeria you will find girls walking publicly half naked, only in southern church front seats are reserved for big men and politicians. 4kin Christian south repent!
Crayfish and cat fish is cheaper in kano than awka ibom.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by NaijaCover(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Why do u all keep tagging him? Did he tell u people he is a mod? undecided undecided undecided undecided

He is an upgraded version of , although better than coz his posts makes front page regardless of the headline while must go and look for where to dig out bad news from, before making it to front page grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Okhuadams(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
A POS Attendant Malam Umar, In Warri Delta State Was Honored By People Because He c
Charges Only N200 For N5000 Withdrawals currently.

Who Is Your Brother?

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1623284381254094848
The northern Muslims POS operators are considerate but southern Christains ones are practically practising witches and wizards== Witchcraft

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Collins4u1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
where is he getting the cash from...
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by IbileIfe: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
A POS Attendant Malam Umar, In Warri Delta State Was Honored By People Because He c
Charges Only N200 For N5000 Withdrawals currently.

Who Is Your Brother?

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1623284381254094848

Whereas the opportunistic Obi supporters doing POS business are charging N4, 000 for N20, 000.
As greedy as their Peter Obi.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by BABAawoo47: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
MyFlair:

So who’s patronizing them since there are cheaper options from POS operated by other tribes. Or are you telling me most POS operators are Igbos
most pos are closed, but Igbo own are mostly open since they buy cash from drivers and traders....
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
And d chargin 700 for 3k here. How much come remain angry
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Allisgud: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
U people should know that pos operator don't produce money,cbn don't disburse money to them like they give to banks,this is my point everybody knows most of this aboki like the bureau the change have easy access to cash more than anybody in this country that's why they are the most dominated in the bizness,if they can have access to forex from the bank is it naira they wount have?but I still condenma others charging too much sha
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by johndwayy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
orisa37:
IBORI LOOTERS.

Some people are mad sha...what is the meaning of Ibori looters in relation to the topic.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by poncedeleon: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I already knew he must be from the North B4 I opened the thread...
Na we Southerners dey do ourselves...esp down here in d East...where P.O.S operators charge up to #1500 for 5k...
We Igbos worship money a lot...
All thanks to all those Igbo music legends in the 70s, 80s and 90s that inculcated that spirit of money worship in Igbos with their highlife music..in which they dedicated whole songs and albums to money worship...singing the praises of Billionaires with questionable sources of wealth...the likes of Osita Osadebe..Oliver de Coque...Emeka Morocco Maduka and the rest..
Oliver de Coque and his obsession with Men of "Peoples Club of Nigeria" in his tracks was d most notorious...
My question remains...where are all those singers and the Billionaires they were singing about today?
The Northerners are very simple contended peeps...Their problem is just..Religion...Illiteracy and their Leaders...

But that simplicity and contentment is from the religious Preaching and teachings.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
That's how it ought to be, God will bless him richly.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Xtristopher: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Crazy country, charging you to get your own money
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by asanausana91: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wickedfacts:
To those supporting Emefiele, may God handle their children's lives the way Emefiele handled CBN
To those supporting corruption and vote buying, may all the vices of corruption dwell in their families. To those supporting vote buying may their children becomes mentally derange.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by alizma: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
freshkpomo:

You believe banks can hoard more than politicians who still have 2001 printed currencies in their warehouse? On election day many of you will see how this new money will circulate and end the scarcity then you will realize the politicians are really the culprits here. Any money you give to the POS Marchants is released back to the society, but can we say same about politicians preparing for elections?
Who hand the new notes over to the politicians, is it not the banks?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hausa people get more integrity
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by edoairways: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
MrColdsweat:

This is because naija version of christianity encourages wickedness and hypocrisy, but islam teaches humility.
There are still some good Christians out there too. You don't use the behaviour of one to judge others
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by edoairways: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
and some mad ppl will say Muslim Muslim ticket is an issue when I know Christian’s that are useless and more heartless than Muslims.Nigerians stl don’t understand life.God bless him,Southerners and Christian’s are the problem of Nigeria.Go and check all the criminal records it’s southerners and Christians
Aren't you hypocritical and same time stereotypical? Who told they don't have good Christians in the south to begin with? With the high rate of terrorism perpetrated by some islamic extremist, are all Muslims terrorist?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by edoairways: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Before I opened the thread I already know it's a northern Muslim. This affirms what I've been telling my people about Southerners, southerners are the very evil, heartless and greedy demons in Nigeria. Alot of times, I wish my family were northern Muslims. Everything about them so peaceful, humane and organized. In the dry land of Northern Nigeria a bag of pure water sells #50-#70 at factory and sells #100-#120 in shops. Come to our wet rainy south #250-#300 for a bag of pure water. Some many commodities I can list the prices in south are times(x)3 or 4 the prices in North. And Southerners always vilify the northerners as evil, yet they're more evil and corrupt. Prostitutes are everywhere but only in southern Nigeria you will find girls walking publicly half naked, only in southern church front seats are reserved for big men and politicians. 4kin Christian south repent!
Meaning you are wicked as well based on your statement
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by edoairways: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okhuadams:
The northern Muslims POS operators are considerate but southern Christains ones are practically practising witches and wizards== Witchcraft
That is not true. When will you and others learn not be stereotypical? Who told there aren't wicked Muslims in the south or we don't have Muslims in the south west?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by vickydevoka(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
of cours now bros.Do u really think the current wahala in Nigeria from naira to fuel is caused by a Muslim?emefiele is from delta.Bro who is good is good religion for me is by the way.We have seen pastors doing evil things that some pegans can’t even do.I don’t want to believe our problem in Nigeria is religion.
You no get brain. So for your mind emefiele get mouth. Lol. Abeg shift
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by MJib: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oya take this one
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Revolva(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
I know that only an hausa man can do this

Nagode aboki
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by kingthreat(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
freshkpomo:

You have spoken with so much wisdom my man and I will be modifying that post right away. I wish so many of your kin actually reason like you. Hahahaha, bros I nor para again. I still be your loyal boy oooo!!! I just pray after this government Love will return to the country because things were never this way.

Not just relationship, we have same ancestors!

No wahala boss. For here, I dey attack Igbo well well, especially those wey don call us skull miners tire. But indepth I no be tribalist, mine is for the best of all tribes. Politicians have used ethnicity and religion to divide us. This is something that has not been an issue until recently. Pray the people benefit from the next government dispensation. Have a great day boss.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by oxiide22(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Southern people are just too greedy and wickedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When u ask them why dey are charging exorbitant price dey will bring up one stvpid story to give u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are our own problem in the south grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
are u a lez?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by uchennaq(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
How did he get the new naira notes
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by CartelKenneth: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
alizma:
And some people are busy complaining about Muslim Muslim ticket.
I am a Christian, politically I support the Muslim Muslim ticket, I want to see something.
Most of the Muslim owned banks have been the ones paying the new notes via their ATMs while the likes of zenith bank, UBA, GTB etc have refused to put the money in their ATM.
And it is madness for anyone to think that this other big banks are not given the new notes.

Give us example of Muslim owned bank ode
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by shimolv: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Negroid001(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tbh. Hausa's are one of the nicest folks in the country. Did withdrawal of 10k for 300 charge today at lekki phase 1. Na 1 Aboki run am for me. Very selfless human beings.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by highchief1: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
vickydevoka:

You no get brain. So for your mind emefiele get mouth. Lol. Abeg shift
nigerians to insult person no Dey hard una why?What if u r d one who doesn’t have brain here.Why do u think he doesn’t have mouth?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
If Not religious extremism, Northerners have a very good heart, Humble, trustworthy and they don't take advantage of situation except for Fulani's.
Between a non extremist Southerner who takes advantage of situations and an extremist Northerner who does not take advantage of situations, who would you feel comfortable with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.