Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K (54534 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
BABAawoo47:
most pos are closed, but Igbo own are mostly open since they buy cash from drivers and traders....
Which town exactly, because here in yaba in hardly see Igbo POS and they are all taking breathtaking service fee
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by BeanX(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Munamoqel:
only aboki can do this while Southerners are extreme in anything dey do .
Not only Abokis but Muslims in general, I think using this Naira scarcity as a medium to make more money is an Haram and a big sin in Islam, hence why u see God-fearing Muslims don't overcharged like those Christian POS vendors.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Geesaintagape: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is kind of things I laud the northerners for until Simon Ekpa Opened my skull.
Aboki got his money with ease I can assure u that. That's has been the tactics they use to deceive us that they are better.
Here in Asaba, at oko, fulani/hausa guys have heap of new note and old note doing POS at #200 charges.
Tell me how manage these aboki have so much cash to dispense in this same Asaba that one may stay on ATM queue for 12hrs and possible bribe bank manager in the name commission to get cash.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by alizma: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Give us example of Muslim owned bank ode
Jaiz Bank, can you now swallow your insult
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by ogascomax: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
I know that South dey over do but forget this cheap praise. Go to Hausa quarter this same aboki dey exchange 10,000 for 100,000 thousand. How dey get this same money that bank don't see to give we don't know. So for an Hausa man to get it is so easy for them. However on a second look the man still try because even if some Southerners get it for free they would still charge high too.
Lesson from this, Hausa always have their way in this country when they are in the South.
They don't have there way in their on land.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Benrosaria(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
why a Umar in warri, does that mean only Umar in warri has contended heart??
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Goddyrichie(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
ur hatred for Islam or Muslim is deep what really happened.I don’t see an Hausa man as my enemy or my problem I did my one year nysc in yobe and I had fun.Why do u really hate Muslim?I have a cousin that a Muslim changed his life in Abuja.what all my pastor uncles couldn’t do for him a total stranger Muslim that he met in a mall did for him.I hope u Dey understand me.
I don’t hate Muslim for ur information I’m a Christian I also believe in Africa traditional religion whenever they is traditional festival I always attend it and do some prayers but u see d Muslims they hate Christain a lot maybe in Nigeria especially d northern Muslim if they don’t why will they have to kill Deborah because she says something about they’re Muhammad they kill her and nothing happened to that even some government officials and Muslim leaders support it we all see that even in the internet they post it that they don’t abuse they’re Muhammad that anyone that do that is a death penalty imagine that how many times have u see Christian killing Muslims when they say Jesus Christ is a fake tell me
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by godofuck231: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Something no south south person will do , instead the will find a way to charge for air the customer is breathing
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by highchief1: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
Goddyrichie:
I don’t hate Muslim for ur information I’m a Christian I also believe in Africa traditional religion whenever they is traditional festival I always attend it and do some prayers but u see d Muslims they hate Christain a lot maybe in Nigeria especially d northern Muslim if they don’t why will they have to kill Deborah because she says something about they’re Muhammad they kill her and nothing happened to that even some government officials and Muslim leaders support it we all see that even in the internet they post it that they don’t abuse they’re Muhammad that anyone that do that is a death penalty imagine that how many times have u see Christian killing Muslims when they say Jesus Christ is a fake tell me
I have a friend who doesn’t have a sense of humor.if u joke with him,he flares but outside this bad side of his,he is a very nice guy.So for me,why should a Christian say I’ll thgs about Islam or Muhammad there’s no wisdom in that.They are fanatics no doubt but I feel what we were talking about us governance.Do you know most of the nice infrastructures we are enjoying today in Nigeria was built by muslims ibb and the rest
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by nakaman: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
No igbo person can ever do this. I commend this pos operator and I will look for him to bless him with cash.

Igbos are Nigerian problem
why, because they add their stress to their charge.

blame the government.

in Anambra due to competition, I was still charged 100# for 10k until this naira redesign, in ugheli I was charged 200# for 5k same day.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Googledotcom: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
True talk o, I withdrew 5k today In PH, guess what, he is an Hausa man. He took just 200 naira as charges.

We southerners are wicked group of people.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Bahamas95(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
If not for the insurgency that ravaged the north Northerners, most especially Hausas are the nicest people in Nigeria. Southerners are very wicked, they take advantage of every situation to punish people.

I was surprised the first time I visited Kaduna, they accept torn naira notes there unlike here where they select money.......I don't enter locals bike in school because of their billings, very wicked things. Where they charge you N400 or N500 an Hausa bikeman would charge N200.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Great Nigerians.No qualms!
If na igbo man, him no dey fear you. Once am coning to South East, everything become expensive....
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by blesoh(f): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2023
My pos guy charges 200 for 10k, God bless him
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by tradepunter: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

For those supporting looting may their children become arm robber.

And also add shot in the head or executed for armed robbery
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by Future070: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2023
blamingthedevil:
A POS Attendant Malam Umar, In Warri Delta State Was Honored By People Because He c
Charges Only N200 For N5000 Withdrawals currently.

Who Is Your Brother?

https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1623284381254094848

He is doing well, a very important question should be, where is he getting the cash he's using for his services
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by DennisEche(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Between a non extremist Southerner who takes advantage of situations and an extremist Northerner who does not take advantage of situations, who would you feel comfortable with?
You remember the case of Deborah and others?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
DennisEche:

You remember the case of Deborah and others?
Exactly why my question is very much valid grin
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by vickydevoka(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
nigerians to insult person no Dey hard una why?What if u r d one who doesn’t have brain here.Why do u think he doesn’t have mouth?
If I see poor people way no get sense I de vex
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by highchief1: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
vickydevoka:

If I see poor people way no get sense I de vex
frustrations everywhere in Nigeria people get angry for what they shouldn’t get angry over.Why una Dey quick vex for Nigeria?
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by vickydevoka(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
frustrations everywhere in Nigeria people get angry for what they shouldn’t get angry over.Why una Dey quick vex for Nigeria?
Na for people way de 9ja no be me. Me way sell all my properties dissapear
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by highchief1: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
vickydevoka:

Na for people way de 9ja no be me. Me way sell all my properties dissapear
lol..Hope u good wherr u at bro.Abroad sef no be all about money.I no find money come here when I Dey.I just enjoy seeing normal around me.
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
lol..Hope u good wherr u at bro.Abroad sef no be all about money.I no find money come here when I Dey.I just enjoy seeing normal around me.
WIC money. I no de work self. Na once once. Me just no de enjoy Nigeria. Abroad once u get paper en sweet die. Unless I de work to build houses n train community. Wic I'm not
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by highchief1: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
vickydevoka:

WIC money. I no de work self. Na once once. Me just no de enjoy Nigeria. Abroad once u get paper en sweet die. Unless I de work to build houses n train community. Wic I'm not
lol
Re: POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K by okpas01: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Connected1:

Keep Quiet and allow reasonable people to speak.
Don't be stewpid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.