Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Does The Soul Exist? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Soul Exist? (3144 Views)

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

I thought you were too. You're obviously a product of the failed education system of this country that thinks everyone must agree with his narrow, ignorant perception of reality.
TrollNaldo I told you, you'll get your own share of the insults grin

2 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Not all. But this A001 character na ignoramus
Oponu. You keep embarrassing yourself on different threads on Nairaland.

If you're so empty that you don't have a soul, don't assume everyone is unfortunate in life like you.

Smart people know our sciences are still in their infancy being an institution that's less than a 1000 years old.

But some nonentities on Nairaland think once something hasn't been scientifically proven to exist, that thing doesn't exist.. They're no different from illiterates.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

I should post my research on Nairaland. Is Nairaland a journal? You're obviously silly if you think I'm interested in seeking validation from the mass of ignorant people on this forum when I can make money by publishing my ideas in books being a writer.
I don't think you even attended kindergarten. If you got up to primary school, then your parents deserve full reimbursement, with interest. Waste of money. They would have used to buy a pet monkey or even use it to eat a year worth of asun with beer grin

3 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

TrollNaldo I told you, you'll get your own share of the insults grin
You must be a clown. When you insult others, you get insults in return.

I'm sure your single-digit IQ didn't tell you.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Trollronaldo: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Oponu. You keep embarrassing yourself on different threads on Nairaland.

If you're so empty that you don't have a soul, don't assume everyone is unfortunate in life like you.

Smart people know our sciences are still in their infancy being an institution that's less than a 1000 years old.

But some nonentities on Nairaland think once something hasn't been scientifically proven to exist, that thing doesn't exist.. They're no different from illiterates.
So we Will just accept souls exist on the basis of ignorance.

Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you say something exists why can’t you prove it?

Why is it so hard?

2 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don't have the time to engage fools that think everyone must see life through their narrow perception.

Some nonentities here think they're wiser than lots of philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Herodotus, and tons of others from ancient Egypt that knew the soul (consciousness) exists.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
So why should we see life through your own narrow perspective that you can’t prove? Doesn’t that make you an hypocrite and a stark illiterate bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So we Will just accept souls exist on the basis of ignorance.

Nawa o
My posts were not made for you to accept or reject the existence of the soul. I merely gave my opinion on the subject discussed as I'd always do.

You can get the f.uck out of my mention, clown. No time to engage fools.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
The r.etards keep mentioning me to post nonsense.

The other Aro patient keeps sharing screenshots from Quora, yet he's not been able to disprove the definition I gave above.

The clown has no background in Physics and learns it on Quora. Suddenly, he knows more than those trained in the field.

I will always give my opinions on issues discussed on this forum. You'd be foolish to think I've the time to start proving anything to you when that's not the intention of making the posts in the first place.

When you're ready to learn, you'll realize there's a reason why many great minds (much smarter than you'll ever be) know the soul exists.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
A re.tard like the one above is someone that does follow follow and gobble every word of his master without evidence because he has a “great mind”.
Science doesn’t just use common sense, they use data, facts, evidence and tests their results many times, they don’t rely on “great mind”.
You are a stark illiterate!

How are you different from a yahweh worshipper? Bwahahahah

During socates and plato time they had arguments with people and they themselves even find fault and errors in some of their assertions. With the new information we have in science don’t you think if they were still alive there perspective wouldn’t have changed on some things?

Diogneses was schooling Plato!

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Keep spamming my mention with posts from Quora. As said earlier, the soul exists as a form of wave like a ray of light.

That's my own stance on this issue.

I didn't make that statement for you to accept or reject it. Wait for the scientists to learn more about consciousness because the scientific understanding of the subject matter is low as of now.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Some nonentities here think they're wiser than lots of philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Herodotus, and tons of others from ancient Egypt that knew the soul (consciousness) exists.

Every word of socrates and plato are cast in gold abi

Diogones was schooling plato and socrates that has a “great mind”.

You are dull!

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Keep making dumb assertions that you can’t prove and you expect us to be an illiterate like you and believe it just like a typical theist.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Every word of socrates and plato are cast in gold abi

Diogones was schooling plato that has a “great mind”.

You are dull!
Your foolishness must be incurable. Your posts show you've no background in Physics and Philosophy if not you'd have known Diogenes was another great philosopher from ancient Greece that knew the soul exists.

There's a reason why these great minds (though they have their failings) asserted the soul exists.

But some nonentities here think science is the ultimate. Yet, many theories of science are incomplete.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
I mentioned Plato and Socrates who asserted the soul exists, and the fool mentioned Diogenes, another Greek philosopher that also knew the soul exists.

The ones that didn't do philosophy in school are easy to spot.

He thinks learning on Quora can make up for four years of learning Physics and Philosophy in a school. Lols.

Clown
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Your foolishness must be incurable. Your posts show you've no background in Physics and Philosophy if not you'd have known Diogenes was another great philosopher from ancient Greece that knew the soul exists.

There's a reason why these great minds (though they have their failings) asserted the soul exists.

But some nonentities here think science is the ultimate. Yet, many theories of science are incomplete.

Your stupidity must be inhereditary.
Your jargons show you are a lowlife illiterate that has no knowledge on science and philosophy.

Which book did diogenes write?
The quote you got from google, which book was it written?

This nobody is spouting out theories and he wants us to believe it because “great minds” said it, if socrates was alive now do you think he won’t change some of his theories then?

Why you so desperate?

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
The clown is better ignored. Lols. None of Diogenes writings survived, yet he was schooling Plato and Socrates.

This one na Aro patient 😂😂😂😂
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
I mentioned Plato and Socrates who asserted the soul exists, and the fool mentioned Diogenes, another Greek philosopher that also knew the soul exists.

The ones that didn't do philosophy in school are easy to spot.

He thinks learning on Quora can make up for four years of learning Physics and Philosophy in a school. Lols.

Clown

Anything that socrates and plato said are true or you are only cherry-picking the “soul”.

Even plato and socrates with their great minds can be wrong in somethings.
If they were alive today, they won’t be spouting jargons that you are doing now.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
The clown is better ignored. Lols. None of Diogenes writings survived, yet he was schooling Plato and Socrates.

This one na Aro patient 😂😂😂😂

Illiterate can’t you read, it was later added to plato definition, the “great mind” didn’t thought of it until he saw evidence and facts that his definition is wrong. We’ve a reference point which is plato.
Where did you reference diogenes talking about “soul” from? Google?
And besides everything we know about socrates is from plato, socates never wrote anything.
See the illiterate that knows philosophy

This one na yaba left patient 😁😁😁

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Anything that socrates and plato said are true or you are only cherry-picking the “soul”.

Even plato and socrates with their great minds can be wrong in somethings.
If they were alive today, they won’t be spouting jargons that you are doing now.
Keep mentioning me. I'm sure you're an Aro patient because you're a classic case of OCD.

There's a reason why many scientists (even irreligious ones) around the world in modern times, just as many great minds of old times, asserted that the soul exists.

Anyway, continue spamming my moniker with mentions being an Aro patient.

Nairaland is long over due for a block button. People that should be confined to a mental asylum like this are constituting a nuisance on the forum.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
I won't be reading any of your response again. Keep wasting your time here. Na you go tire.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Keep mentioning me. I'm sure you're an Aro patient because you're a classic case of OCD.

There's a reason why many scientists (even irreligious ones) around the world in modern times, just as many great minds of old times, asserted that the soul exists.

Anyway, continue spamming my moniker with mentions being an Aro patient.

Nairaland is long over due for a block button. People that should be confined to a mental asylum like this are constituting a nuisance on the forum.

You’ve said it a million times about “mentioning you” and here you still quoting me, it seems you are suffering from bipolar.
Illiterate yabaleft patient.

Let the scientists prove that soul exist, scientists can prove atoms and many things, why is it that when it comes to matters like this illiterate like you can’t prove it?

Keep repeating yourself like a broken clock.
Werey igboro!
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
I won't be reading any of your response again. Keep wasting your time here. Na you go tire.

It still don’t change that you are a lowlife illiterate.
Go on quora, post your jargons and see how you’ll be disgraced.

There’s block button on quora, so no need to be afraid wink

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Keep spamming my moniker with mentions. I just press the report button and your post gets hidden from me.

I don't have time to read nonsensical posts.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
Keep spamming my moniker with mentions. I just press the report button and your post gets hidden from me.

I don't have time for nonsensical posts.
How many times will you repeat yourself? You have dementia?
I have heard you nw

But you have time to be writing nonsensical post for your fellow illiterate to believe just like that?
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Posts hidden. Try harder. Salaro
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Dementia patient that was born in yabaleft!
Na you go tire cheesy
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
The were can't stop mentioning me. Salaro (Aro escapee) 😂😂😂😂.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

The were can't stop mentioning me. Salaro (Aro escapee) 😂😂😂😂.

The omoale that was born in yabaleft can’t stop repeating himself.
I must have hit a nerve. 😂😂

Why don’t you ignore me?
Ehn dementia patient.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
Hidden. Stay up all night and spam my mentions as usual as an Aro escapee that you're. When I wake up, I'll bin them all without reading them.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Hidden. Stay up all night and spam my mentions as usual as an Aro escapee that you're. When I wake up, I'll bin them all without reading them.
Why you dey shalaye?

I don give you job na. Na me and you go stay up online all night.

Shebi you be yabaleft patient nih? You go wise.
The omoale that was born in yabaleft can’t stop repeating himself.
I must have hit a nerve. 😂😂

Why don’t you ignore me?
Ehn dementia patient.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday? / Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia / What Are The Problems Of the Theistic Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.