Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Does The Soul Exist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Soul Exist? (3102 Views)

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Tell me why I should waste my time in this discussion with you when I already gave the scientific concept underlying my submissions.

As I said earlier, I don't have time to waste in silly arguments.
A scientific explanation of a soul? Pray drop it again. I missed it earlier

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

You are saying jargons.
Go on quora, make a thread, post the link here and see how you’ll be disgraced.
Let me know when you find a Quora post that disproves the simple definition I gave above.

Keep learning science on Quora. You're silly joker.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mysticism

Quantum mysticism, sometimes referred pejoratively to as quantum quackery or quantum woo,is a set of metaphysical beliefs and associated practices that seek to relate consciousness, intelligence, spirituality, or mystical worldviews to the ideas of quantum mechanics and its interpretations. Quantum mysticism is criticized by non-believers with expert knowledge of quantum mechanics to be pseudoscience or quackery.

Metaphysics isn't science. Is that what A001 has been yapping about?

2 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
Foolish people. The scientific understanding of consciousness is still very low. That's why even the most brilliant scientists don't make claims about the subject with certainty.

Yet, some nonentities here that only learn science on Quora and YouTube think they understand consciousness deeply.

Arrogance in ignorance.

“That's why even the most brilliant scientists don't make claims about the subject with certainty.”

Then don’t make claims without certainty, how come you are?

Ignorance Soaked in delusion.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Hook, line…….

… and sinker…. plus fish
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

A scientific explanation of a soul? Pray drop it again. I missed it earlier
Read the initial post you quoted again and stop mentioning me unnecessarily.

Why should I indulge you when I'd rather publish my research findings in a journal and put them in a book to be sold on Amazon?

I don't waste time in this sort of discussion on Nairaland.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Let me know when you find a Quora post that disproves the simple definition I gave above.

Keep learning science on Quora. You're silly joker.

You gave a dumb definition from a site l, sit down and learn!

You’re a witless joker.

You are saying jargons.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
Foolish people. The scientific understanding of consciousness is still very low. That's why even the most brilliant scientists don't make claims about the subject with certainty.

Yet, some nonentities here that only learn science on Quora and YouTube think they understand consciousness deeply.

Arrogance in ignorance.

Did you make your own research about consciousness?

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Keep learning science on Quora and YouTube. I don't take such a clown seriously.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you make your own research about consciousness?
I've said enough on the subject.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
Keep learning science on Quora and YouTube. I don't take such a clown seriously.

Keep posting jargons you got from site.
I don’t take illiterates serious.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Read the initial post you quoted again and stop mentioning me unnecessarily.

Why should I indulge you when I'd rather publish my research findings in a journal and put them in a book to be sold on Amazon?

I don't waste time in this sort of discussion on Nairaland.
Lol. This confirms you don't know nada. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

I've said enough on the subject.

Yet you are not a brilliant scientist and you are saying it with certainty? Bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
The fools can keep me mentioning me. When you're tired, you'll find something useful to do with your time.

Keep learning science on Quora and YouTube while genuine scientists learn and engage in science by reading key textbooks and experiments.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
The Imbeci.le can keep making baseless statements, and has no evidence to prove it.

If you are sure of yourself, Go on quora, make a thread, post the link here and see how you’ll be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
The fools can keep me mentioning me. When you're tired, you'll find something useful to do with your time.

Keep learning science on Quora and YouTube while genuine scientists learn and engage in science by reading key textbooks and experiments.

Retar.d, Mention the advanced quantum mechanics textbook you got your jargons cheesy

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Another foolish post. Attached is a standard definition of the wave-particle paradox.

You've started quoting me all about like person we dey swear for.

Illiterate, light exhibits “Wave–particle duality”, but it isn't matter.

Post your textbooks, let’s see.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Retar.d, Mention the advanced quantum mechanics textbook you got your jargons cheesy
Keep learning Physics on Quora. I'm sure that makes you qualified to teach Physics and you're more knowledgeable than those of us in the field that spent years studying it.

Clown.

For those that know how wave-particle paradox is related to De-Broglie's wavelength, the highlighted captures the application of the paradox to macroscopic objects such as a human, again highlighting the natural limits explained earlier.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate, light exhibits “Wave–particle duality”, but it isn't matter.

Post your textbooks, let’s see.
Are you sure everything is okay with you? Where did you see light in the comment you quoted?
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Keep learning Physics on Quora. I'm sure that makes you qualified to teach Physics and you're more knowledgeable than those of us in the field that spent years studying it.

Clown.

For those that know how wave-particle paradox is related to De-Broglie's wavelength, the highlighted captures the application of the paradox to macroscopic objects such as a human, again highlighting the natural limits explained earlier.

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Are you sure everything is okay with you? Where did you see light in the comment you quoted?

Are you sure you understand the jargons you are posting?

light exhibits “Wave–particle duality”, but it isn't matter.

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Trollronaldo: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Keep sounding ignorant and close-minded like the average religionist.

Maybe you think the concepts of Physics such as wave-particle duality of matter is only there to be crammed and poured to pass exams.

Enlightened people know the paradox is a key principle underlying reality.

I don't have time for silly arguments on Nairaland and may not dignify you with a response again.
I don't think there's any concept in physics that proves souls.

Even your so called evidence is not what it seem to be
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
The fool thinks a wave means light. Lols. Clown.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
The fool thinks a wave means light. Lols. Clown.

Illiterate.
light exhibits Wave–particle duality, but it isn't matter.

Hin don dey clear for your eye wink

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Trollronaldo: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:
There are upper and lower limits of the range of light wave frequencies the human eyes can see, and also, there are upper and lower limits of the range of sound wave frequencies the human ears can hear.

These are natural limits.

Much is happening in our immediate surroundings we're unaware of.
We have equipments that we use in detecting these other wavelengths on EM spectrum. Even when we cannot see or hear it unadded, we know what happens with various equipments.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I don't think there's any concept in physics that proves souls.

Even your so called evidence is not what it seem to be
No, there's no concept in Physics that proves soul as many theories of Physics are incomplete, including the Standard Model, arguably the most successful theory in Physics.

However, I cited the wave-particle duality as a theoretical basis for the existence of the soul.

No theory of Physics explains consciousness as of yet.

But researchers are working on the subject and breakthroughs will be recorded in the future.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
We have equipments that we use in detecting these other wavelengths on EM spectrum. Even when we cannot see or hear it unadded, we know what happens with various equipments.
Just give it time. The scientific understanding of consciousness now is low. But breakthroughs will be recorded in the future.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Trollronaldo: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

Clown.

I do not see how wave-particle paradox and De-broglie's wavelength proves the existence of a soul and trust me, I am familiar with them so well. Can you enlighten me on your perspective?

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Are you sure you understand the jargons you are posting?

light exhibits “Wave–particle duality”, but it isn't matter.
See this clown. You keep embarrassing yourself in public. Waves doesn't mean light. Lols.
Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Maynman: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

See this clown. You keep embarrassing yourself in public. Waves doesn't mean light. Lols.

Illiterate, read. You can see everyone busting your jargons that you base your life on.

light exhibits Wave–particle duality, but it isn't matter.

Your definition is WRONG!

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by Trollronaldo: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
A001:

No, there's no concept in Physics that proves soul as many theories of Physics are incomplete, including the Standard Model, arguably the most successful theory in Physics.

However, I cited the wave-particle duality as a theoretical basis for the existence of the soul.

No theory of Physics explains consciousness as of yet.

But researchers are working on the subject and breakthroughs will be recorded in the future.
wave-particle duality really doesn't say anything about any existence of souls. It only tries to explain how a particle moving at a certain speed can exist as a matter and also have a wavelength function.

1 Like

Re: Does The Soul Exist? by A001: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I do not see how wave-particle paradox and De-broglie's wavelength proves the existence of a soul and trust me, I am familiar with them so well. Can you enlighten me on your perspective?
I already told you the concept is a theoretical basis. Do you know what's called theoretical basis for something?

A concept can serve as a theoretical basis for something that hasn't been established scientifically to exist.

For years, Einstein's general theory of relativity served as the theoretical basis for the existence of black holes before they were discovered in the 1970s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Be Sure You Are Destined For Heaven? / How To Exercise Your God-given Authority Over Devils / What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.