Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? (5225 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by brain54(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

My Bro..

Desperate situations calls for Desperate Measures! sad

Since the OP is complaining, he should try out the Method.

#Operation P*ssy Must Respond# cheesy 😁
More like operation Mandingo on fire…

You go fit scatter things o!
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Albertone(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Candidlady:

cheesy

stewpid advise from a dead gender

so you think it is only the girl that will go through the torture

bloody yaro

You can't sense sarcasm?
Seems someone's brain is more dead than our gender.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Albertone(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Makavelli001:
I have a girl that for the past 9months that we have been dating , whenever we are bleeping she does not touch or rob me, she will just lie down there like a log of wood, allowing me only to be doing all the work. No skill, no style, no romance except I will be the one that is romancing her.

I'm getting bored in the relationship. I no longer enjoy s*x with her.
I've tried to change her but she remain adamant.

Let her be on top while you too should lie like a log of wood.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Makavelli001: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Albertone:

Let her be on top while you too should lie like a log of wood.

She does not agree to be on top

Shud I discard her?
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Beth2544: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Makavelli001:

Shud I discard her?

Discard keh?
Who do you wanna leave her for ?
Make una just stop that bad thing...wait till you both get married .......
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Albertone(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Makavelli001:

Shud I discard her?

You alone know what to do. If you can't cope anymore, you know what to do and ditto if you can cope.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by DonroxyII: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Makavelli001:
I have a girl that for the past 9months that we have been dating , whenever we are bleeping she does not touch or rob me, she will just lie down there like a log of wood, allowing me only to be doing all the work. No skill, no style, no romance except I will be the one that is romancing her.

I'm getting bored in the relationship. I no longer enjoy s*x with her.
I've tried to change her but she remain adamant.
Stop getting inside her pvssy ... Get inside her Head ... something is holding her Back .. Find out and report to Base grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? / Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex / Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.