Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) (41511 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please can someone help me for 15k loan to complete payment for my one room rent that is expiring at the end of the month..I'll pay back 20k by March ending.. please help a brother.
You can reach me on oputa424@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by karmaleon: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Seun has always been a wise fella... Use 3Ps (Peter Obi, Psquare to project his upcoming show....

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by DaddyCork: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
ebukajay184:
Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Photo)

Singer Seun Kuti has been accused of using Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

Seun Kuti, son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti announced that he will be participating in two of the most important Italian festivals, IGBERETV reports.

This is coming barely 48hours after his clash with Singer, Peter Okoye of the Psquare music group.

Peter Okoye had criticized Seun Kuti for saying that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi is an "opportunist and not the messiah people think he is''.

Taking to his Facebook page on Friday, Seun wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044513316254/posts/pfbid021cNXw3jjrxnA5ZZjgrCmFuefFgVqKpYt528u2MLD4fwKwLwbjKiKp4F62qxEP5NFl/

Some Nigerians who reacted to his announcement said he used Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

https://igberetvnews.com/1438613/seun-kuti-accused-using-peter-obi-peter-okoye-promote-career-photo/

p sqaure cant even spek commmon english graama becoz of there okoro acccennt...serrriously, no one has ever hear them sing in goood english. they have this strong IBO acccent which make there english graaamar sound allien....I lie? (no oofinsce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by optionalY09: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
spiralwedge:

100%

The worst mistake is to put one in Aso Rock. It will be worse than whatever we have ever faced.

Even with GEJ, they almost hijacked his presidency and almost all govt they headed were quickly filled with their tribesmen. NBC a case study

You get it?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by DJInfluence: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
People are just pained left, right and center. Division everywhere. Everybody insulting anybody that have a different opinion to theirs. Gone are the days where people argue on merits. Now, as long as we have divergent views, we start insulting each other. Social media will lead to the fall of civilisation as we know it.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Raf4: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Bros so to say I don't like it when humans drive on sentiment and emotion than reality. Don't drag Dear Baba Fella Kuti into this because Seun is at fault in the first place for calling out those twins. They never called Seun name but Seun was the one that called they names first. Secondly, our darling Baba Fella Kuti wasn't the one that called PSquare but Seun so Seun should face the dance for the drum he is beatings. We Yorubas respect others and respect is reciprocal. Let's call a spade a spade.

You people will just tell lies as if tomorrow no dey. Seun condemned all d politicians including Peter Obi, Peter okoye just went gaga saying Seun has rubbished his father's (Fela) legacy because he doesn't support Peter obi. Now u are accusing Seun for calling out those twins. How?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Till now i don't even know the guy, all I know is fela kuti... I have never heard of his songs
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by paradigmshift(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
He got nominated 7x for grammy award.

which 7x mugu
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by ozo13(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrEverest:
Lol, the ugly and dirty looking baboon is the actual opportunist. I can bet you, 90% of those that now know him is because of Peter Okoye had argument with him.

That's the unknown baboon Urchins want to compare with a legend like Psquare. Fools!
wetin cause argument between em and them peter sef
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by morgav234: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is y’all just hearing or knowing about #CELEBRITYSTUNT
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Was P square nominated for any? That was my question. You can't know him because Afro beat is for the matured minds.

Is Seun Kuti the only afro beat artist in Nigeria?

Dude is not popular.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Newbielearner(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
This one wey Dey sell sk and loud .. he get plenty boys wey Dey run am ..for am.

Na this kind person Peter go dey follow argue.. na he don use am chase clout.

Who get Seun song for phone .. Abi who Dey play am..
If not for Baba.. he for don disappear like Azzadoz..

grin Omo, where Azardous dey sef?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Temmybaba08: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now

Maybe because u are at the back of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Gbemini(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidense are kids for not knowing femi kuti and seun kuti.... Just like peterobidense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
This one wey Dey sell sk and loud .. he get plenty boys wey Dey run am ..for am.

Na this kind person Peter go dey follow argue.. na he don use am chase clout.

Who get Seun song for phone .. Abi who Dey play am..
If not for Baba.. he for don disappear like Azzadoz..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U have to drag hazadoz into this wawulence
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by IreneJane: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Na still upcoming for naija ..

Lol , seun wey don dey lead his father's band since age 14 years ... besides shey na Psquare hin go use shine ? Never , people wey dey plan on how to revive their career through Obidients..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Masterito(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol, still not better than Peter Square, Davido, MI, etc. I wondering someone with grammy nomination yet people don't know his songs. Please in what category did he get th3 nominations?
madridguy:

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by onuman: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

What this one saying?? Out of point lol... 🤣🤣

How could you understand what I was saying?
After all, Tinubu urchinss are not different from Tinubu who cannot point to the primary and secondary schools he attended.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by DonBenny77(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

And won how many?
Which of his tracks do you have in your phn?
I have zero....
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Freebills12: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
optionalY09:
Who is OBi and Okoye where dem Kuti dey.

Without Fela Kuti could there ever be okoye ?

Abi these pikin don dey mad?

Abi na Okoye papa build Padova? Abeg leave mata for mattress

Sometimes you think before you talk, this boy used Obi and Psquare to market and advertise for his upcoming presentation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by christistruth01: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
That is bythe way, But we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

Yoruba are one People

Your divide and rule tactics will never work

I suggest that you rescue your own region before Ayatollah Simon Ekpa of Ipobnistan and his ipob thugs burn down what is left of it

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Gingerbreadman2: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ashrafbakre:
I can vividly remember all the songs that were sang in the old days, they were just like prophecies which are happening now.
From,

African China - " Mr President"
Fela - Majority of his songs
Eedris - "Nigeria Jagajaga ".

I just think about this songs and I can't help but to cry for Nigeria.

Nah.... They where not like prophecies. That's just how things where, then and now.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BOYS2MEN: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Me:Alexa what's the meaning of opportunistic
Alexa: SEUN cheesy grin
ebukajay184:
Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Photo)

Singer Seun Kuti has been accused of using Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

Seun Kuti, son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti announced that he will be participating in two of the most important Italian festivals, IGBERETV reports.

This is coming barely 48hours after his clash with Singer, Peter Okoye of the Psquare music group.

Peter Okoye had criticized Seun Kuti for saying that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi is an "opportunist and not the messiah people think he is''.

Taking to his Facebook page on Friday, Seun wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044513316254/posts/pfbid021cNXw3jjrxnA5ZZjgrCmFuefFgVqKpYt528u2MLD4fwKwLwbjKiKp4F62qxEP5NFl/

Some Nigerians who reacted to his announcement said he used Peter Obi and Peter Okoye to promote his music career.

https://igberetvnews.com/1438613/seun-kuti-accused-using-peter-obi-peter-okoye-promote-career-photo/

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by HardMirror(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Stanleyucee:
I don't know him too honestly
then you must be a kid. How old are you?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrEverest:
Lol, the ugly and dirty looking baboon is the actual opportunist. I can bet you, 90% of those that now know him is because of Peter Okoye had argument with him.

That's the unknown baboon Urchins want to compare with a legend like Psquare. Fools!

Aje...

Something is wrong with your skull

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Jsucre(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Obidence children are indeed funny kids walahi.
increase the volume
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Tflex01: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
adler777:
So everything is about Peter Obi? You guys are delusional. Seun has been going live to discuss sociopolitical issues before Obi thought of contesting for president.

This is one thing I don't like about the obidients, always looking to make everything about your movement and your candidate. The narcissistic behavior is something else! 🤮

Somebody said if other Nigerians (non Igbos) really want to understand what narcissism mean, let Obi become president first. cool

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Gingerbreadman2: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Your opinion keep it to yourself, my thing is that i know Igbos for more than 45years their characters hasn’t changed. I understand them very well, you give them an inch they’ll go a mile. So, i don’t give them a chance

"Animal talk" - Fela kuti

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by inforesource: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:
Same thing most influencers are doing....

God bless Peter Obi

Lenovo Thinkpad X220 for sale

256gb HDD

Core i5 vPro

6gb Ram

Battery last about 3 hours

Price is 55k but slightly negotiable..

I need to sell this laptop to survive.. I am broke and I have house rent to pay

Lagos mainland

Cal/whatsp: Zero 8-1 6-6-6-O five 4 7 l
Your location?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na Igbo the guy dey sell for Italy oh.
Make Una no loud am
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

Which Seun got 7 grammy nominations? You people just lie unnecessarily on this platform.

Seun Kuti has had just one grammy nomination which was in 2019. He and his brother, Femi Kuti, have five grammy nominations combined.

This is how you shamelessly lie on nairaland because you know some of the folks here are too lazy to call you out. As old as you are Madridguy, you can't stop being a thieving charlatan!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.