Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Hereby Tender My Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Tender My Resignation (5062 Views)

Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wikeโ€™s Camp / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word โ€œStupidโ€ That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Newton2024: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
I, Corrinthians, would like to tender my resignation from tribal, religious, racial, or regional e-brawls from now till the end of my sojourn on this great forum.

I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum. I have come to develop a prejudice against people whom I do not know personally due to the conduct of those who share common tribe with them around here. This is not who I am, and this isn't who I want to be.

It is my firm belief that we all share a common interest for a better country, a country where no consideration is given to one's tribe, religion, or region for one to get what they're duly qualified for. A country where justice doesn't favour only the high and mighty but is available even to the people at the bottom of the food chain.

In light of this, I tender my unreserved apologies to all whom I might have hurt with my insensitivity and unkind words.

It must be stated that I wasn't motivated by any ulterior motive to do this. I simply had a very quiet time away from everything few moments ago, considered the endless animosity between our tribes and wondered "who are the greatest beneficiaries of this, certainly not me or any member of my family".

It just isn't worth it anymore.

I enjoin others to reconsider their attitude here and make redress where necessary.

I expect a good measure of insults to accompany this thread, but it's all good. I've taken a bow and I'm not returning to that realm anymore.

Cheers.

God bless Nigeria and Nairaland.๐Ÿ’—
The next step for you now is to surpport a presidential candidate of your real conscience. Someone that will not pocket NIGERIA the same way he has pocketed his state's finances. Not money tribal or induced candidate.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120799200][/quote]
ATIKU don win while Seun and peter Dey fight
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Rahkman: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
I, Corrinthians, would like to tender my resignation from tribal, religious, racial, or regional e-brawls from now till the end of my sojourn on this great forum.

I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum. I have come to develop a prejudice against people whom I do not know personally due to the conduct of those who share common tribe with them around here. This is not who I am, and this isn't who I want to be.

It is my firm belief that we all share a common interest for a better country, a country where no consideration is given to one's tribe, religion, or region for one to get what they're duly qualified for. A country where justice doesn't favour only the high and mighty but is available even to the people at the bottom of the food chain.

In light of this, I tender my unreserved apologies to all whom I might have hurt with my insensitivity and unkind words.

It must be stated that I wasn't motivated by any ulterior motive to do this. I simply had a very quiet time away from everything few moments ago, considered the endless animosity between our tribes and wondered "who are the greatest beneficiaries of this, certainly not me or any member of my family".

I enjoin others to reconsider their attitude here and make redress where necessary.

I expect a good measure of insults to accompany this thread, but it's all good. I've taken a bow and I'm not returning to that realm anymore.

Cheers.

oya now u can now switch to ur omenka handle to continue ur bigotry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Mandate2023: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Newton2024:

It is good that you repent and decide to turn a new leaf. It is never late until it is late. I wish other urchins like PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef Ayamed Seunmsg madridguy yarimo I8Xtians Moh247 Batified2023 Mandate2023 etc can also toe the path of common sense.

U r a bastard......u expect all of us to support hoebi d scam with u

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Adaisback(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:

Cheers.

Now, that's my baby. Good job dear. I will also drop mine after the election
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are nothing than coward from the most hate filled region in Nigeria. Continue to hide under new monikers, we stand here to give you woto woto.

Newton2024:

It is good that you repent and decide to turn a new leaf. It is never late until it is late. I wish other urchins like PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef Ayamed Seunmsg madridguy yarimo I8Xtians Moh247 Batified2023 Mandate2023 etc can also toe the path of common sense.
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Moh247: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
You are nothing than coward from the most hate filled region in Nigeria. Continue to hide under new monikers, we stand here to give you woto woto.

Tell him Comrade.. he has another 8 years to wail
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by kingsley38162: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bring the resignation letter to the Nairaland secretariat. Come also with 2 kola, one scnapp (Seamans preferrably) and one pen.Bring the resignation letter to the Nairaland secretariat. Come also with 2 kola, one scnapp (Seamans preferrably) and one pen....
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Boss him go wail more than 16 years self.

Moh247:

Tell him Comrade.. he has another 8 years to wail

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by fx45(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:

Cheers.

You also need to apologize with your Omenka, CilicMarin, Simplyleo and Leodeking monikers. After apologizing with one moniker, you continue your show of shame with the others. Omenka we know you too well. You're irredeemably damaged. The hate, bitterness and bile that runs in you has no comparison.

I have reasons to suspect that one Igbo girl don hold you for blokos. What toto cannot do doesn't exist!

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by 9japride(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nobody should be deceived, it's very difficult for an adult to change especially the bigoted and tribalistic ones. It's only an ignorant person that won't take caution when dealing with people who deliberately hate someone and he's/her tribe. So just like magic, the hatred is gone? This election this shown that some people are just wickedly tribalistic. It's just imagining Sarrki of twitter saying he has changed. Not possible.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
I do not understand

What's wrong in supporting Tinubu? What's his crime? Please explain

And who are you supporting in the presidential election?

I hope we will be able to engage each other this evening, I want to understand why you think your candidate is an angel while Asiwaju is a devil.
Tinubu? You serious?
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by owem19(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
What about mannabqgrills.last things he will do cos he has sold his soul to the devil

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Parachoko: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
It is so unfortunate that you cannot handle facts and constructive reasoning...

Just too bad...
Everything you said there's bullshit!!
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by gidgiddy: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:

Cheers.

So when is referendum for Biafrans to exit the monumentally failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria?
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Parachoko: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Tinubu? You serious?
Yes am serious

He's millions of miles better than Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by slivertongue: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:

Cheers.

I take insults and profiling as a joke. I may disagree with anyone but LOVE to all men is the way to go for me. Someday we will all be gone from here but the records of our contributions remain just like HungerBad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Chinonye2022(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is because u channelled all ur passion on politics section they people we are fighting for are friends they don't care about me and u, than Tinubu helping u a Yoruba because u fought for him he wil rather help Atiku and his son, than Atiku helping u as an hausa he will rather help Tinubu and his son same thing goes to Obi and other politicians they rather help their self's than helping me n u they see their self as one why me and u keep on hating one another same thing goes to ronaldo and messi and their fans
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by maestroferddi: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Everything you said there's bullshit!!
I have since moved from a time waster like you...

Waste your vote on Tinubu in peace, oga...

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Bigshots001(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=PresidentAtiku post=120799255]
ATIKU don win while Seun and peter Dey fight

For where Atiku win?

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Chizzyferd(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by HNICEARTH: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
I've seen gangstas get religious when they start bleeding
Saying "Lord, Jesus help me" 'cause they ass leaking

50 cent

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by descarado: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
If you can also acknowledge your alternative monikers here and conduct same baptism on them, I will take you serious.

As a matter of fact, this is not the first time you are doing this, though with your omenka or Omenkalives moniker. But like the proverbial dog that went back to it's vomit, you came back with more hatred and bigotry.

What's new now?
He has like 4 alternates.
And people really take him serious.
He is the most tribalistic of all.

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by maestroferddi: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes am serious

He's millions of miles better than Peter Obi
Look at the quality of character I was wasting my time with...

So an undesirable element like Reno Omokri is the person you have outsourced your ability to do critical thinking to?

Oga try and justify the resources expended in sending you to acquire formal education na...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by descarado: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
fx45:
You also need to apologize with your Omenka, Simplyleo and Leodeking monikers. After apologizing with one moniker, you continue your show of shame with the others. Omenka we know you too well. You're irredeemably damaged. The hate, bitterness and bile that runs in you has no comparison.

I have reasons to suspect that one Igbo girl don hold you for blokos. What toto cannot do doesn't exist!
Thank you. He will create another account and continue. It's impossible for him to change.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by RenaissanceGuy: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

So when is referendum for Biafrans to exit the monumentally failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria?
So Omenka holds the key to Biafra referendum??
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Parachoko: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
Look at the quality of character I was wasting my time with...

So an undesirable element like Reno Omokri is the person you have outsourced your ability to do critical thinking to?

Oga try and justify the resources expended in sending you to acquire formal education na...
Trash from a Tinubu hater trying to sell an incompetent Obi as a Messiah

Some of you miscreants no get shame grin

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by descarado: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum.

This is a fact!

You cannot come on Nairaland, always make tribalistic statements and still claim not to be a tribalistic person. It's not possible.

Like I always say, Nairaland gives us the opportunity to be the real person we may be too afraid or not proud to be in reality. If you want to know the real you, find out what you do in secret where you think nobody sees you.

Congratulations, brother. You have made a great decision.
You guys are very gullible.
The same way sarrki came and said he has repented.
Tuah.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by SmartPolician: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
descarado:

You guys are very gullible.
The same way sarrki came and said he has repented.
Tuah.

Nobody actually cares.

People should stop polluting this platform.

That's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by LocalStandard1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
That's how I lashed out at a South African here for insulting Nigerians and calling us Gorillas on the "SA threaten Ghana" thread. Some days later I went back and edited my posts and apologized to him.

That's why I don't answer Tinubu supporters especially here, or even read their bigoted hate filled comments mostly. That's why I also don't read threads targeted at Igbos doing crime in other countries, it has tribal agenda.

Before I go to bed most nights I reminisce on what I did during the day, who I offended, then I try to retrace and undo my wrongs. Not easy but I've learned to say "sorry" cause I am a Christian and the Bible said "seek peace with all men"!

And so I'm able to last for years on Nairaland and still maintain my true self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months / National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs / PDP Is Nigeriaโ€™s Problem-Opposition Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.