Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39600 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Blendy77(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
I onced lived in compound where all four of us were looking for the fruit of the womb. The only lady who had a child had the child before moving into the compound few months after giving birth. The child was 8 years old when we moved into the compound. We lived there about 5yrs before we left. On enquiry from neighbors living around the area and tenants we met there, i got to kno even the person who vacated my flat was also childless same with other flats in the compound people occupied moved out before we came in. All childless, they will move out and other couples come in and still childless. Initially i didnt take it to heart cos i knew i had some medical issues. One day i had a minor arguement with the landlady over rent increase without notice for the second time and she threatened me that if we dont pay the new rate she will put a pot with fire in front of my flat to show me who she truly is, that was i working when i rented the flat? Now am working by chance so i hav mouth to ask of notice before rent increase. Omo that was when I knew our time was up in that compound. Cos truly i was the only wife working while others were housewives. We just moved jeje to our uncompleted building n completed it while inside and a lot of thgs changed from there including our havibg a set of twins. Why am i sharing this? Av com to understand many landlands in this lagos are truly fetish so if your mind is already telling you somethg my brother runnnnn!!! Loosing 2 kids in one compound, haba!!!! U shd kno somethg is amiss

6 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Brownshoe: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Olachase:
Just park out come and test ur remaining glory here on mainland 😊😊😊
orisirisi somebody

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Miles300: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
If u feel something is not right with ur environment u move out ....left for me ,I cannot be in an environment where every one seems jobless ....

6 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by victorjoe(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
SoftP:
My friend keep shut & stop speaking ill of a generous & benevolent Man’
Persons like you make us have scarcity of good people

If house tire you, abeg commot ,

Poor Man’s mentality.

Abeg help me tell am.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by adeoyekay(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

why can't you seek the face of God in the plight of your wife situation

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ViktorCash: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
It may not be the landlord's fault. Some lands were used for shrines and all sort of spirits may be roaming around.

6 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Trojan8(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are just being unnecessary reckless. I don't believe much in the supernatural, but with all the signs that you have seen I am here wondering why you are so hell bent in staying there.

Is there something that you are not saying?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by delpee(f): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
A lot happens in the realms of the spirit. Those with discerning minds understand.

@OP
If you're not spiritually strong, plan your exit. Save your wife from more trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by lishman1010: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

i'll simply suggest you change the house as you remain more fervent in prayers: God will surely grant you direction shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by jahsharon: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
My own Landlord confessed that he was an Ogboni, he cried for several nights and eventually died shamefully.

My brother, run oooo, run oooo.

Don't let me tell you my story in that house despite the fact that I am 3-in-1. I fought a good fight, and I was victorious.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by samwash(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Even if all these accusations are coincidence, shey them plant or tie your placenta for that house?
My brother better pack out of that compound for your own sanity.

For those of una when don't believe in Africa magic, don't let some spiritualist in this forum tell you what they plant in houses, if they do,you go fear the heart of men.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Richy4(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
caandi:
Someone said you @op should do spiritual cleansing, lmao
First offs don’t go and buy someone else market or start fighting battle that’s not even yours!
If you’re not happy, spiritual or not? Just move out! So you can know where your problem is coming from.
Though I understand as things are not moving well for you, you might be lacking funds hence the reason why you’re still stuck there
Let me share a brief one ;
A place I used to stay a woman dat had stayed dere for like 6 years always complained that the landlord was diabolical and eating all her children as she’s had more than 5 still births which were all boys, while her first issue was a girl, she also cried how upon moving there life became difficult for her hubby and gave stances of some tenants that packed out cos they could no longer afford the rent, but I never for one day got scared of what she said or started resigning to negative things!
Upon moving in to that house I got a good paying job which I’ve never had before
Things were smooth
No hardship of any sort of struggle to pay rent
Well long story short; the woman packed out with her family and the new compound she went to she had a baby and it was not still birth, she and her hubby are happy and doing well
I began to wonder; was it her mentality?
Sometimes what you give power/ much thought too might eventually manifest
Let’s be wise
Don’t acknowledge the devil or give power to him
He’s a failure!

Wetin dey vex me be say, I no get loud speaker big enough to make this post a bit louder 🎤💿🎛️🎹

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by malawi: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
My brother, packing out of that house does not guarantee success. Get on your knees and ask God to help you. It's that simple.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by awoluyi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Which glory you get wey d landlord dey use? The landlord no fit use Dangote's, Adenuga's, Òtędòla's glory, na poor man's glory the man dey use. He no want to grow up? This is nonsensically nonsensical!
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
From your narration it is obvious you belong to the lie lie party HIM Too Lie Obipandoro.

searchlight:
There are foolish people dey get luck travel. This is how my brother whose a yahoo boy come say make i go give offering for him for Nigeria so that he will be doing well in his Yahoo business where en dey stay outside Nigeria.

Can you imagine? Make i do offering so that his scamming business will be going. Many Nigerians are brainless that's why most of them are supporting tinubu even when it is obvious that tinubu is demented.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Searchingvictor: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
samwash:

Even if all these accusations are coincidence, shey them plant or tie your placenta for that house?
My brother better pack out of that compound for your own sanity.

For those of una when don't believe in Africa magic, don't let some spiritualist in this forum tell you what they plant in houses, if they do,you go fear the heart of men.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ghiloman28(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Am sorry about the loss of your baby and ur wife pregnancy. If you feel that place is not okay for you please leave there the Lanlord might just be kind on his own.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by benqo01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by onukwube1: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have similar Experience here in Calabar. The Landlord is an Occultic man and once you move into the compound, you will start experiencing setbacks.

Pack and run

Wicked people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by theamazonguru(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.

You think all that is happening is mere coincidences?
Oga you are just being super careless.

You are not ready.
And you are even saying you are not religious.
Is that a compliment or an accomplishment?

When the matter tire you, you will try increase the volume of your spiritual life.

Dem no dey tell person say this is a wicked world. but when you have a first hand experience, you will understand better.

Few years ago,I looked so so healthy, yet my pcv was 11. On 2 different occasions. I took blood transfusion (4 pints) yet nothing.
If I was careless enough,I won't be here typing this today.
If I didn't stand up to fight the cabal using imaginary straw to suck me dry, I would have long been forgotten.

Bros,na you wear the shoe,na you know where e dey pinch you.
Take up the challenge, even if you are not religious as you said, just try this experiment to see where it leads you.
At least we all believe it's only a fool that keeps doing the same thing the same way and expects different results.
Brother, don't be that fool.
Take this up immediately.

Come to Jesus.
The author of life.
He can help you.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ProphetChi: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blendy77:
I onced lived in compound where all four of us were looking for the fruit of the womb. The only lady who had a child had the child before moving into the compound few months after giving birth. The child was 8 years old when we moved into the compound. We lived there about 5yrs before we left. On enquiry from neighbors living around the area and tenants we met there, i got to kno even the person who vacated my flat was also childless same with other flats in the compound people occupied moved out before we came in. All childless, they will move out and other couples come in and still childless. Initially i didnt take it to heart cos i knew i had some medical issues. One day i had a minor arguement with the landlady over rent increase without notice for the second time and she threatened me that if we dont pay the new rate she will put a pot with fire in front of my flat to show me who she truly is, that was i working when i rented the flat? Now am working by chance so i hav mouth to ask of notice before rent increase. Omo that was when I knew our time was up in that compound. Cos truly i was the only wife working while others were housewives. We just moved jeje to our uncompleted building n completed it while inside and a lot of thgs changed from there including our havibg a set of twins. Why am i sharing this? Av com to understand many landlands in this lagos are truly fetish so if your mind is already telling you somethg my brother runnnnn!!! Loosing 2 kids in one compound, haba!!!! U shd kno somethg is amiss
True that. Landlords and market places are heavily ritualised.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by MiaBeer(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Those negative things begin to affect you the moment you start giving relevance to them. If your landlord is mean to his tenants, there will still complaints. My parents were mindful of diabolical stuff but they raise me not to believe in those thing. I think you should hand all these problems to God and believe in the power of prayer. But, I have come realized that there’s nothing you can do that will not come with rumours. You can move out of the house if your gut tells you to.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by benqo01(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
PLEASE MOVE AWAY FROM THAT COMPOUND

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by amliftedhigher: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Poverty mentality
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Countersam(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

MURIFE... This time please RUN!

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Since you don't bother yourself with any spiritual nonsense, just live your life without fear. All that is happening is mere coincidence.
Don't worry,. Be happy.
Your sarcasm is noted 😁
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ProphetChi: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
There are things to do before you move into a new place. I shall find time and detail them. There are hierarchy of spirits incharge of areas. Some areas are strongholds of principalities. You will only have yourself to blame once in. Ignorance ain't an excuse. You've got to be spiritually aware!

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by olaodun: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello , These things are not ordinary they are spiritual attacks , but the question is not whether your landlord or or other neighbour you must be closer to God and be filled with His power to overcome all these demonic powers , they are everywhere it may be the house your family background or any others be strong and give your life to Christ and every midnight send thunder and Holy Ghost power to blind fold them

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by rovher: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Janesouthall:

Brother....if the next man tell you him story ....you go know say ur own dey learn....pack out of the compound...
Asap o ....
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Phraences: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrMcJay:
Sometime ago, a client got a new office and I was to help him fix up the place. I brought in my Ac installer and other artisans.

After working the first day, the Ac man asked me to look towards the ceiling, 4 storey building o. He then showed me a mark near the roof and said it was the sign of Scorpion house (those in Lagos understand).The funny thing is that there's a Parish of RCCG on the ground floor.

I asked him to look at the kind of nice cars parked within the compound by tenants. I asked him which of them he could afford, he kept quiet. I asked him if he could afford anyone at all, he kept quiet. I told him that he saw an RCCG Church there and he's still talking about scorpion house.

An African sees a river, he worships it and turns it into a god. Meanwhile, the white man will look for how to build bridges across that river.

While fetish influences are real, the mind is a very powerful thing.

It's better the OP leaves that house as continued stay there has made him unable to expect anything good in his life.

Love this comment. The mind is very powerful. I wonder if it was a white man living in this house would the juju affect him as well?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by MightySparrow: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Your sarcasm is noted 😁

How? What you don't believe cannot harm you.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Chuknovski(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Alhaji, please move out ASAP, the house is jinxed, am sure you guys fall sick often? I have had such terrible experience in the past, if not for God's intervention, time won't permit me to spell out what I suffered,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing / Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.