Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview (29924 Views)

Why I May Engage In Fight This Evening Or Tomorrow / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by chccho(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Chasito:
Savage nairalanders will finish you today, e get wetin person no suppose dey post for here.

Try use your head next time.
Hehehehehe!! grin grin grin honestly e for better if he no post this one

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Niftish: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
This ain't the devil's work,it's about you leaving your brain at home and going for an interview that will require the use of your medulla.Best of luck next time.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by einsteine(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Monaboo:
This are critical times.
This is not the time to be choosing money as there is scarcity of money.

Yesterday I went to Access bank to withdraw via ATM. NO cash. Went to the Banking Hall to use withdrawal slip. They said no cash.

I then told them I want to speak with the Branch Manager cos I want to withdraw all my money.

When I met her. I told her I want to withdraw all my money.

She said no cash. I then told her I needed cash badly. The she asked me how much I wanted to withdraw. I then told her 5k. Next thing she said was

"Will you manage 100...100 Naira Note of that amount. I quickly said Yes. At this point, they had refused people from entering the Banking hall. This was around 1pm oo. People were outside angry.

Madam went into her office and brought out OLD Notes of 100 Naira. She even said I should give her time to select the clean ones and give me. She counted about 50 pieces of old N100 Note and gave me.

I collected it. Went outside the bank. Saw crowd. Past them and moved.

I used the money to enter buses and buy foodstuffs yesterday.

Moral lesson
Even Bankers are giving out Old notes to people. Nobody is rejecting old money at this time. Infact old money now is like new money at this time. Anyone who rejects old money at this time will die of chronic hunger.

I come in peace.

Plenty unnecessary story in your post. The 100 naira notes were not redesigned so no dispute about their validity. No banker would give you old notes of 200, 500 and 1k denomination
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Baba you never hear of armed robber using POS?

POS is a point of sale machine... And every POS is linked to an account in Nigeria... Not abroad account.. U can always discover the name and whose account it was and the business name it was... Simple..You can't be issued a POS without a business to the best of my knowledge

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by zolajpower: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

I went back home like a mad man.

A very sad day for me.

May God help and bless me with a well-paid job.

The struggle continues!!!
You need Deliverance to stop spirit of anger from you .
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by successman100: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2023
The slap and all they did to you is the new note you are looking for.
Uninformed educational illiterate.
You don't make efforts to read news.
If you are not informed, you will be deformed like this.
Your damages is more than the N200

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by gasparpisciotta: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Show me any link to any official release that the deadline is no longer today? Emefiele and Buhari kept mute all through.

People are spending this money bros.

In fact transporters are still collecting it.

You burnt yourself man!

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Richy4(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2023
UncutSk:
you be educated mugu iswr
U are a backward individual that requires liberation from backwardness I swear
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Chasito(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
chccho:

Hehehehehe!! grin grin grin honestly e for better if he no post this one
cheesy ahswear, there are things you don't post here, for the sake of your mental health, this forum Savage pass twitter, dey go drag drag you like tiger generator, so many angry and bitter people full here. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by einsteine(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
gassbee:
try n read news online or listen to your radio on current news. Where were u wen the supreme court gave judgement restraining the FG n CBN on that deadline or you think FG and CBN would disobey supreme court order

The order was to FGN not CBN. Have you seen any announcement by the CBN? Why not deposit old notes on Monday and see if it would be accepted? Or go to shop rite or spar and use old notes if they will accept?
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by hapheeyxz: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
kingreign:

intelligence expert.
Lol

U like trouble pass fight
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by President2001(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
The interview is not so important to you if not you won't get yourself in that kind of mess
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by jericco1(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
You ruined your chances yourself

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Godsongang: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
nurez305:
what if God is at work ? What of the place he was going is a ritualist den and God use that to sent him back home. No be person dey attend interview and get killed in this country?

Let's look at it from that angle too
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Monaboo(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
einsteine:

Plenty unnecessary story in your post. The 100 naira notes were not redesigned so no dispute about their validity. No banker would give you old notes of 200, 500 and 1k denomination

You missed the point.

We are talking about old note and new note.

There is no cash in circulation. This is not the time to be choosing so u take what u can get regardless.

I could have told the Bank Manager that I don't want 100 Nairas. I wanted 1000 or 500. When she refuses, then I jump over her table and tear her bra.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Zico777(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Show me any link to any official release that the deadline is no longer today? Emefiele and Buhari kept mute all through.
Oga, didn't u read/hear about the Supreme Court ruling on the matter!!?

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Kamor010255: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
The company just Dodge a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by realborn(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
@OP
Please absolve yourself of any blame. The meekest of men may have acted exactly the way you did.

Your story transcends the simple narration, it reflects the consequence of bad governance, policies and the attendant impact on the masses.

One day, One day, may you revert with a new beautiful story, may you find a better job than the one you were scheduled to attend an interview for.

Stay well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by King2019(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
hedonido:

Yeah, after eating the 'bird at hand' today and jeopardising your access to the forest where there are millions of birds, what happens tomorrow.. And next tomorrow.. And the day after?

Discretion always wins. Myopia and penny-wise-ness is the way of peasants.
Wise man
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by thinkmoney(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

A very sad day for me.

This kind of things only make one stronger. Keep voting APC for such situations, we will only come out stronger. We need these situations grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by udemzyudex(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
You dey craze grin you no need the Job.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
I know someone personally that was robbed at gun point with POS and till today her bank said they cannot traced who registered the account /POS.

Also, personally I know of a ATM spot, erected by a microfinance that has rendered many people useless before people stopped using it. Once you slot in your card, input your PIN the next thing he will just swallow your card. It wont be 15 mins before you start receiving debit alert. The machine is located at Akinogun , around Ipaja Lagos.

Richy4:

POS is a point of sale machine... And every POS is linked to an account in Nigeria... Not abroad account.. U can always discover the name and whose account it was and the business name it was... Simple..You can't be issued a POS without a business to the best of my knowledge
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Gkay1(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
I'm still laughing oooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by udemzyudex(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
This is common sense,since conductors are still collecting the old notes,you collect the old note and use it for tf too.

See as devil make you miss your blessing grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by ForValour: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:

Actually but...a bird at hand is worth more than millions in the forest.
op, you are the real agbero here. You gave him 1000 naira for a 100 naira fare. The gentleman gave you your change and explained to you he doesn't have the new notes which is understandable. Next thing you do is to grap his cloth and tore it even when you know you have a far more important issue to attend. Be more calculative next time.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by essienisrael5(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2023
You messed up big time. For a trip of #100, u gave the conductor 1k, he managed to give you change, that thing pushing you did not let it end there o, you still he must give you new notes as if the conductor is working with CBN, I won't go on to continue pointing your numerous error, but thank you met a saner conductor, if not the beating you would have received will take you months before u can type this your careless story. Nonsense n agbado urchins.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by depezee(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

This is what happens when you allow your negative emotions take control you. I understand how you felt knowing that the money was your last hope at the moment but sometimes you don't win always, learn to let go little things.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Simplythebest: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2023
What a country. Sorry for your experience hope you will vote wisely and try to convince other people to do so.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Superpower(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
I pity people that don't believe the spiritual realm and village people
This has nothing to do with village people. He was just foolish.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Luckysbab: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
brain54:
Funny…

It's not funny
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Aboguede(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Even though this is a make up story from Cbn, let me still say 1 thing sha grin

The passenger in this fiction story is a mad man! The English writing alone is enough to deny him a graduate job shocked

Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Jaisman26(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Truth be told my guy you bleeped up big time ....you simply lack focus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen In Ka-Bori Kill Female Poly Student, One Other In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.