Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview (29928 Views)

Why I May Engage In Fight This Evening Or Tomorrow / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Anonymous0001: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Hot temper learn how to be calming down

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by chccho(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Old naira wey dem dey still collect naim u miss your interview for.. If i was you i wouldnt post this here.
Walahi

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Lamanii22(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

I went back home like a mad man.

A very sad day for me.

May God help and bless me with a well-paid job.

The struggle continues!!!

Jesus Christ, you shouldn’t have done that… some people are still collecting the old notes na, in fact we are still receiving it, I still gave a man 10k old notes this morning….

I’m really sorry about what you went through… aboki people would still collect it even after deadline.. they are the top people in Nigeria…

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by kaywhy09(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2023
How many times have you touched the new #200 notes?

Well, poverty breeds frustration, which sometimes suspend logical thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Iseddy: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2023
You could have simply look at the brighter picture of where you are going and walk away. What do you expect when you try to fight with a pig in a mud. Only you will get dirty

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by gassbee: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Show me any link to any official release that the deadline is no longer today? Emefiele and Buhari kept mute all through.
try n read news online or listen to your radio on current news. Where were u wen the supreme court gave judgement restraining the FG n CBN on that deadline or you think FG and CBN would disobey supreme court order

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:
Based on tips, I had to attend an interview today. The information was that if I am shortlisted, I will start work latest first week of March. So I was very happy and ready to do anything to attend the interview.

As an applicant without a kobo, I had to kneel down begging a neighbour before he borrowed me 1k to enable me pay my way. The transport fare to and from was to gulp N400 or more.

My in and out was just the 1k. In fact, my feeding was also inside the 1k - everything. So it was a priceless 1k that every kobo was very important.

Early in the morning, I heard people arguimg over the deadline for new naira notes. People refused to collect the old naira notes.

So I boarded a bus with the N1000 note which I paid to the conductor. My transport fare was N100. When I came down, the conductor gave me new N500 note and two old N200 notes, making it N900. I refused to collect the old N200 notes. He insisted he didnt have new naira notes to change for me. Argument ensued as I refused to collect the old notes.

Like I said, that was the only money with me. So I didnt want to take any chances of collecting old notes that I will later not be able to use. So in the midst of the argument, he wanted to move and leave, I tried to stop him by gently holding his t-shirt. I didnt know his polo shirt was that soft. Unluckily for me, the polo got torn.

That was how war was declared. The conductor and the driver descended on me. They first targeted at tearing my shirt too despite showing remorsefulness over getting his shirt torn. Not once, not twice, they kept tearing my shirt till at some point, I put a resistance. Of course that couldn't be without a fight. I won't lie, those guys dealt with me. Two agbero hands descending on one non-agbero hand. Before people could intervene, they tore my shirt and a part of my trouser, gave me serious bruises, got me so dirty and stopped me from attending the interview.

A very sad day for me.

You need the baptism of the Holy Ghost. That’s if you’re serious about your life.
Read Acts 2:38.

It could be a curse. The way to get rid of all of them or any doubts of whatever fears of what might happen in the future is to get the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

It may take some time, but God will definitely give it to you if you’re sincere.

Don’t keep hoping and trying your luck, get Something sure!
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by chccho(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

U suppose lie down make everyone who wants to comment here give u at least one lash of correct Bulala,that should be our contribution to u.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by UncutSk(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2023
another episode of atrocities committed by buhari and emefiele

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by emonis88: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Its a supa story!!!😁😁😁😁😎😎😎
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by alizma: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Where did it happened?
Drop your details, you might be lucky to find help. I pray God answer your prayers soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Quite sad. What applicants are going through in the country.

Stupid applicants
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
entrep88:

Textbook analysis, do bankers that take huge sum of money to politicians , businessmen and the elites ask them questions?

At that time banks wouldn't even have such amount of money to start with...
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

OP wait, so you no blow person for eye.. ?

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Royruky(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Dont add to the wahala by voting for those who put us in this wahala

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Trill1(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023

Make money from us by selling us your bad inverter batteries. Connect us on WhatsApp or call. Check signature for details.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Chasito(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Savage nairalanders will finish you today, e get wetin person no suppose dey post for here.

Try use your head next time.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Good for you. You are your village people.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Oshiogwemoh(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

If you are on your right, be willing to die for it because last last something must kill a man. I remove the key of a Keke rider because of 50 naira. Not because I can't leave 50 naira for him but because I was on my right. People say the make give me my change he refuse and I also refuse to leave the change na so I carry key go drop for house.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Was this copied or actually happened to you ? Thanks
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by thatigboman: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Op, u would have collected the old note. Even if nobody collects it, u can take it later to CBN and they change it for u. Sorry about the incident.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by UncutSk(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Richy4:

The neighbour can always ask what your account number was..He/she can transfer that 1000K into your account...
At the pay point, u majestically bring out your debit card... Tap in your 4digit numbers..It will just withdraw #100 from your account balance... It's not difficult Baba smiley.. just something everyone should have been used to by now..And your shirt would have been intact
you be educated mugu iswr

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by tuns486(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Spanishmilf:
you are not smart
Supreme court alread extend the deadline
Are you not social?

Your mumu gat no equal.

Is supreme Court giving a directive to Bank or CBN?

U can see how dull you are.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by nurez305(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Godsongang:
Bros your village people at work.
what if God is at work ? What if the place he was going is a ritualist den and God use that to sent him back home. No be person dey attend interview and get killed in this country?
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by lomprico(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
jaeyking:
Should I say sorry or what

Don't start what you can't finish

Your village people score goal for your head

Na him use him hand score own goal. Village people shock sef.
Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Ofuks(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Bros, I am sure you have learnt from this experience and would put it to good use in the future.
Nigeria is a jungle and lions and tigers wear suits too, but you must learn to pick only the fights that truly matter.

A danfo brushed my car a couple of years ago along the Oshodi expressway. The act was unnecessary and malicious, and I stepped out of my car to confront the danfo driver, I was almost lynched by the driver, conductor and even the passengers in the bus....

Never allow yourself to get into a fight with someone who is already down, unless you are ready to see your maker.

Wishing you the best of luck in your employment quest.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by einsteine(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Formularcr7:
Sorry , but I'm not sure you'll be given the job because you sounds unintelligent . You should be the one to tell the conductor that our money is still valid for now, not the other way round

And who told you the money is valid?

Until Monday reaches and banks refuse to accept the old notes, that's when you will understand.

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by Luak(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

I commend your courage in letting this out. Life's lessons come in various ways. Someday, you will look back and laugh if you are determined and focused

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by henrixx(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

funny but not funny. I'm sure you still ended up with the old notes after getting smacked

moral of the story...never fight with someone who has nothing to loose, especially when you have something to loose.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by MT: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

You are such a compelling writer. You wrote in a way that I was literarily watching the event like a movie. You will thrive so well being a writer. Have you ever given it a thought? You could even write for Nollywood. You actually have the potential to be a good writer in you.
Work on it!

2 Likes

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by vickydevoka(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Onedayoneday:

A very sad day for me.

You are not a gentle man

1 Like

Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by hardbody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Point of correction. You did not get into a fight, you effing got beat up for your stewpid indiscretion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Police Arrest Bull For Killing Woman In Kenya / Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.