Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' (44727 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by KingUg(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

Go and sit down....

Who's asking for your stupid support ?

You that can't even transport yourself to your pulling unit is talking about support....

The people seeking for a better Nigeria will go out to vote wisely...

So carry your nonsense talk out of my mention....
comrade this violence is too much ah bros you get bad mouth oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by JoeEeL(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Blasphemy is a coward way from preventing society to find out your religion is a scam and repress growing opposition.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Levels2(f): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

Aren't they doing the same in Nigeria?

While CAN is always romancing them....

And somebody came up with a Muslim Muslim ticket and when you mention it, the urchins will come and be asking you stupid questions about ESN as of ESN isn't fighting to get free from the country that's marginalising them as a tribe....

Can you see, this is individuals differences.

If you can claim Muslim /Muslim tickets is bad, but we from Southwest are very okay with it.

Reason been that we see ourselves as one as there's hardly a family here without Christian and Muslims among/within.

And when we are even talking about Christianity , no region can claim to be more christian than the Southwest.

More so what we also see as very bad and evils from here , you see it as been fighting for their rights I mean ESN.

So tell me, do you expect people to dance to your side when you aren't doing same.

You can't force people to alina with your views
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by samonak(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Let him call Jesus to save him. Stupid idiots. If this idiot was in Zamfara bandit will roast him like they roasted his Jesus priest or if he was in Syria or Turkiye Jesus would watch him helplessly as the earthquake buries him, that's what following Jesus means. religion will always make you an idiot for life
At least dying for your belief is more honourable and courageous than killing for a God who is too weak to fight his battles and would require his worshippers to kill on his behalf.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SHINJA: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Let him call Jesus to save him. Stupid idiots. If this idiot was in Zamfara bandit will roast him like they roasted his Jesus priest or if he was in Syria or Turkiye Jesus would watch him helplessly as the earthquake buries him, that's what following Jesus means. That's how one dumb little girl kidnapped by Iswap Terrorists in Dapchi Yobe state, given the chance to live again by converting the stupid bitch said no, it's Jesus and the Terrorists have been 4kin the hell out of her since 2017 while her imaginary jesus watched on enjoying the show, no pastor or church even talk about her anymore, now she has Terrorist children for the Terrorists. Just simply "I accept islam" to live, neither of the 2 religions hold any atom of reality, the extremists said it's Jesus, I don't pity religious dummies. Religion will always make you an idiot for life.

A True follower of Mohammad...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Alsenora: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
God bless you. Besides, they hardly can muster any convincing arguments but abuses if you hold views at variant to their bandwagon school of thought. As it looks they will sure continue like this whether or not their candidate wins.
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Mandate2023: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
SHINJA:

Offpoint

As the points don bury u
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Ruthless70: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Jflex07:
Shatap and getaat.. You are a corn filled man.. An agbado miscreant parading apolitical. Weda you support any of the candidate, one amongst the three candidate will come out victorious and all of us will suffer the consequences.

Did I expect anything better
From ESN, N IPOB, terrorist
No
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by toprealman: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Franzinni:
See the defiance in his eyes .... You can only kill flesh and not the spirit and you do so becasue you foolishly forget that you are flesh too.
So let's get this straight, the customer was right with his argument right?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
grammarian247:

Have you stopped following Jesus because of the evil things people say about him? Since you found Jesus as a Christian, you have continued to follow him because you have evaluated him and come to the conclusion that your future depends on your faith in him; whatever other of his followers do is immaterial. This is the same argument for Obi; if you have found him the best of the three candidates, if you have ascertained that the redemption of Nigeria lies in his hand, it does not make sense dwelling on the abusive nature of his other followers. Except you are not being sincere

Have a great Sunday

The mere fact that you choose to use Christ in your analogy for Peter Obi shows you don't know what you're saying.

You're comparing my followership of Christ to your obidient movement? That's silly to say the least. May God forgive you.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Franking: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Proper mumu man. Who Jesus epp?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by ZINNYBANKS: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2023
I swear there's is something wrong with this religion.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SunMusk(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Oboi, you re taking things too far. I don't support Tinubu but pls respect those who support him. You re a Christian and you re calling someone urchins, bcs thy have called you ipob. Why don you act like a Christian and forgive?? And you have to remember none of the candidate can save us no matter the promises thy give. Our only hope is Jesus Christ of Nazerth. The king of Kings
JASONjnr:

This your hypocritical comment will not stop me from calling you urchins...

I've been called IPOB, Zombidient, and many other names and yet, I have never stop speaking right about any candidate when the need arise...

I've supported Tinubu when he was accused of making an incoherent comment about the chopper...

So swerve to your Almajiri school....And stop claiming to be a Christian.....

Because, no sane Christian will support Tinubu... I mean, you can't have your brain intact and you support Tinubu....As a Christian...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by arantess: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating
. You can look through my post, I will never support Tinubu, Atiku & even Obi.

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.
Vote your sowore in peace, perhaps your vote will be the 2nd he will get after he votes himself.

You claim to be a Christian but you don't know that even Moses was once in pharaoh's house for decades until God called him out to be the deliverer.

Dey mumu yourself dey go, oga christian

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Tinububalls: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

Can you see, this is individuals differences.

If you can claim Muslim /Muslim tickets is bad, but we from Southwest are very okay with it.

Reason been that we see ourselves as one as there's hardly a family here without Christian and Muslims among/within.

And when we are even talking about Christianity , no region can claim to be more christian than the Southwest.

More so what we also see as very bad and evils from here , you see it as been fighting for their rights I mean ESN.

So tell me, do you expect people to dance to your side when you aren't doing same.

You can't force people to alina with your views
How can Tinubu be a Christian and Muslim at the same time?
One of your brother stated that he does take Holycommunion
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.

And some persons are supporting Muslim/Muslim tickets even with the present reality on ground.

Make ona just dey play. This will be a child’s play in Nigeria soon.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Jflex07(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Ruthless70 post=120842106]

Did I expect anything better
From an Afonja muslim, Opc terrorist
and tifnubu cock sucker?quote] No
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by adecz: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Death, slaughtering, intolerance
and fanaticism is philosophy of the
so-called religion of peace ...

And the the Muslim majority countries,
any Muslim can accuse a non muslim
for blasphemy and the law will side
with him❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by francotunsco: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:
Can you see how Muslims in their country persecute Christians on a regular basis? This same set of people are usually quick to shout discrimination when they are avoided in Christian majority country for fear of terrorism...

This is the religion of "peace".

What goes around comes around. May God judge you all.

...and here in Nigeria, they even secure a judgement to be wearing hijab in a core Christian school (Oyun Baptist)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.
Stop making Fool of yourself in the public. This battle you had lost it.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Levels2(f): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

How can Tinubu be a Christian and Muslim at the same time?
One of your brother stated that he does take Holycommunion

You are in the best position to respond to your question. Maybe you should ask that your brother that told you
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Qtrpst4: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2023
First you are not a Christian and no body wants to win you over, vote your Muslim Muslim ticket and stop being unfortunate
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Let Jesus save him from death
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by IbileIfe: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Lack of wisdom is a terrible thing.

"Jesus is the true prophet" Masih allegedly claimed, leading to the "guilty" verdict of insulting the prophet Mohammad.

Our Messiah JESUS was never a prophet.
And he never claimed to be a prophet and never claimed to be the only true prophet.

The statement "I follow only Jesus" was constructed as "I refuse to follow Prophet Muhammad" and qualified as blasphemy. The Session Court agreed.

He should have said "I believe in JESUS Christ" and then leave Pakistan as JESUS Christ advised that:

Matthew 10:14
King James Version
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Leave wherever you are not welcomed.
If you don't leave, and they harm or murder you, you have yourself to blame.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Benitoh: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
I pity Christian's in Nigeria if tinubu mistakenly, dubiously, manipulatively, forcefully, criminally and deceptively rig himself into power.

All your have lived in a moslem dominated cities and towns before

Do you know what Christians go through in Islamic centers, countries, cities, towns and villages

Every muslim no matter how innocent and pretentious he is, indirectly supports jihad.

Am speaking from experience.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by ospreywin(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by grammarian247(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

The mere fact that you choose to use Christ in your analogy for Peter Obi shows you don't know what you're saying.

You're comparing my followership of Christ to your obidient movement? That's silly to say the least. May God forgive you.

Friend, there is nothing incongruous in using spiritual things to explicate mundane issues or vice versa. Jesus, on many occasions did so while on earth. Don't throw away the baby with the bath water: the whole essence of my reply is that you don't cut your nose because of the hatred you have for your face. The real argument should be Obi's competence or otherwise, not his followers attitude.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by temitope27(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2023
miketayo:

their religion? aren't you a Muslim? and where is the blasphemy?
am not Muslim, but I respect other people opinion
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Theunbothered: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

The tinubats calling anyone who doesn't support Tinubu omo ale yamree and other insults what do you say about them?

The thugs assaulting people on the streets for carrying political banners?

Hypocrites should be silent.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by temitope27(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
SHINJA:

Now you are a Christian grin angry
did I ever told you am Muslim? Where are your senses
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Akpacha(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Small small it would become case of Nigerians. Let them allow tinubu and shetima.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by SHINJA: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
did I ever told you am Muslim? Where are your senses

Only a senseless Muslim like uu will claim to be a Christian...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.