Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71120 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by tenpipsperday: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

Go and get a job with diginity. Nairaland has no job for touts

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
onuman:

Reading your online comments, no one must be left in doubt that you see non Muslims as lesser humans. What's all your sweat to make Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer become president of Nigeria, knowing full well that Tinubu has been struck with age-related diseseas that he manifests daily in his campaign speeches?

Yet another attack on another Muslim. You are irredeemable sir.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Diligent1:

Honestly, you are highly intelligent.
Argrrrrrrrr angry

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Danniedpastor(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.
You call a section "enemy of the country" and still claim to promote unity.
Oga, you are not serious.

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by favoryt(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

In your mind now you made sense.

You're clearly seeing an Hausa and a Yoruba man exchanging pleasantries but your hatred for one particular tribe couldn't even hide it's ugly head, you had to display your tribal bigotry. SMH for you.

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by kenex4ever(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

All these bitterness, vile, uncultured use of words and idiocy is simply because PO is contesting election against your assleaking drug lord. Cry more!!!

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by macaranta(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Your opinion is as irrelevant as your unknown personality.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
jahsharon:
I learnt that you get close to your enemies in other to hunt them down and completely destroy them.

Go and read 48 Laws of Power
Ok
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BigIyanga: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

A hypocritical unifer who hasnt voted for a party that doesnt have his kinsmen as president/vp on a ballot. The only time you care about is when your kinman is on the ballot as a president or vp. Crocodile tears for patriotism. You and your kinsfolks have managed the country for over 60 yrs.. why didnt your make it better for even your kinsfolk??

3 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by onuman: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
misano:

After 25th Nnamdi Kanu should prepare for another 8 years in prison. If that man see freedom nah for him grave.
If wishes come true, after 25th February, Sunday Igboho and Prof Akintoye shall receive more funding from Bola Tinubu for Oduduwa Republic.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Walexy0071(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
That's omoluabi for you unlike afganeastern zoogerian and Obidient who are trying to attack and bulling on line
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by duality(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Where you among those stabbing people going to TBS and destroying their cars?

What did those going for their rally do to them.

So much for the "accommodating" yoruba

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Rikze: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abelai:

You try too hard to be half-way smart but you are not. What you are simply doing is to 'patronize' a seemingly 'harmless political threat', why giving a bad name to the real 'political nightmare'. Your analysis can be likened to the artificial affection being displayed towards the domestic bird '(Chicken)' when you know it can easily be slaughtered for the next ceremony.

My simple message to you is that you speak good about Datti because he is not your real target. I'm sure you don't give a hoot about him! For example, during the 2019 elections, you guys did not care about Obi. Atiku was the target. I won't be surprised in the next election cycles when Datti would have become more popular, the story might change. All the nice complements will vapourize overnight once he becomes a real threat.

And the reason you easily like to blackmail Obi regarding religion is that you know he has that advantage. Everyone on earth uses their areas of strength. This is politics. Why did you think Tinubu chose a fellow muslim from the North East in the person of Shettima? Tinubu considers the 'numerical advantage' and the political home base strength of Atiku! Peter Obi is the only Christian among the four leading candidates, and you want majority of Christians not to vote for him when he's also equally competent, capable, and smart! You guys can blackmail Obi from now till eternity, he has the majority of Christian votes, including those from the south west. Peter Obi is also very peaceful, and respectful, but you will never admit that because he is currently a political threat.

Omo Yoruba atata nimi. If you like, call me Omo Igbo in disguise, Omo Ale, no problem. Shebi Baba Adebanjo, Macaroni, and other forward thinking Yorubas supporting Obi are 'Igbos', and 'Omo Ale'?

Wisdom simply trickles down this post of yours. You are a wise man, I salute you 💯

Your compression and analysis is top notch. Very balanced.

4 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Minjim: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
That Igbos shouldn't take it personal when Obi finally loses
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by godliman: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Who your friendship epp abegi park well
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
jahsharon:

Show us what your own father is doing right now
You yellow Bars and abusing people's father, whereas majority of you were born of women who have been married over four times and still counting. Majority of you don't know your real fathers because they were itinerary sugar daddies met at owambe parties. Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by onuman: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Yet another attack on another Muslim. You are irredeemable sir.

You are Talibanic in comments.
Did Shettima's Abuja Lodge not house the Boko Haram man who carried out bombing of people earlier?

All of you in this disguised campaign for Shettima to become president of Nigeria, you are abusing Tinubu.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by hardbody: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

May we never run short of your type. This is not about Obi for me, If they hadn't found a way of removing Osibanjo, I would have thrown my hat in the ring for him against Obi but sadly everyone believes if you don't support their candidate then you are an enemy of state. Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by IdiotOjukwu(f): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Diligent1:

Honestly, you are highly intelligent.

Very very intelligent.

I always doff my hat for him..

That's how most of us reason igbos , we are just keeping quiet to shut them up finally this election..

Awon akoshibero
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Danniedpastor(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No issue is triggering any war. The people that started and engaged in the war passed on an unfair one-sided story of it to their offsprings. Same offsprings now believes the war won't end until they takeover the country.

The war never ends for some. They are just using Ob! Candidacy to continue the offensive. We will resist too.
Keep spewing trash and think its wisdom.
For all you care, Igbo's should be wiped off the surface of the earth.
Bigot, that's what you are.
N/b: I'm not igbo

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by nedekid: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Mugu
Na real dundee.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by MartinsD12(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
WibusJaga:

Mutual Respect. kiss

Unlike Balablu Bulaba that went to Akwa Ibom and insulted a Sitting Governor and called him "That Boy". cheesy
Imagine bulabaa will be worse than buhari, calling a whole governor of a state that boy that's the height of disrespectful to the office of governor of akwa ibom , tinubu will abuse power, he can't be trusted with one

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by dmostcheerful(f): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Is that not inside an hotel you took this your Profile-pix? No wonder you put your number on your profile and tagged it 'business only'

It sums up your business.
Look through my profile you will know who you are talking to, I am not your mother who birthed you a bæstård.
That was my room in school, I made my first million even before your papa could count 100k.
By the way that pics is 6yrs old. Who keeps a laptop in a hotel?
Those are my books at the flow beside the bed.
I don't earn 30k monthly to defend nonsense like you.

4 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
onuman:

You are Talibanic in comments.
Did Shettima's Abuja Lodge not house the Boko Haram man who carried out bombing of people earlier?

All of you in this disguised campaign for Shettima to become president of Nigeria, you are abusing Tinubu.

This conversation is over. Shalom
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Abelai: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=120831521]

k

2 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

You don't believe in Tinubu... that's fair. We that believe in him should be left alone with our choice with no noise from Zombidients. To them, their candidate. To us, ours.
Is anyone holding you down with chains? Are you not the one using thugs to attack supporters of other people.

Keep wailing till your ghost departs.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Look through my profile you will know who you are talking to, I am not your.mother who birthed you a bæstård.
That was my room in school, I made my first million even before your papa could count 100k.
By the way that pics is 6yrs old. Who keeps a laptop in a hotel?
Those are my books at the flow beside the bed.
I don't earn 30k monthly to defend nonsense like you.

Thanks for educating me on that. And thanks for also dragging my parent into it.

Shalom.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by onuman: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

Very very intelligent.

I always doff my hat for him..

That's how most of us reason igbos , we are just keeping quiet to shut them up finally this election..

Awon akoshibero

A guy who takes pride in a moniker - IdiotOjukwu.
You don't know that you have already declared yourself an idiot? How could a normal person use that moniker? Are you the most pained parasite in Nigeria over Ojukwu's Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by rollywise(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

This hate that stinks all around you will eventually consume you. Watch it! Preacher of peace that has no peace, watch it! When it leads you to a stage where there's no return, only then you'll always remember that until Nigeria is divided, it's still very much together. Pray not to learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abelai:

Buddy, you can't pretend you don't understand my point. Your usual tactics is to divert attention from the real issues. That won't work with me. What I'm simply saying, which I believe you understand, is that Peter Obi is the presidential candidate, and he will be responsible for over 80% of the total votes that may make the OBI-DATTI ticket a winner. Hence, he is the political nightmare of APC and PDP as at present. You don't need it to admit it 'but a maa roki' If you decimate the main man ( the real target), and you romance the lesser political threat who will bring about 20% of their total vote, the outcome is glaring to you and I. It's that simple. It's not about the religion of the two but the current political value(popularity) of the two. Same goes for Atiku, and Tinubu. They are the real targets of other political parties. Their running mates also have values but not as much as the presidential candidates.

With respect to knowing who I am. That is up to you, and that is subjective. I don't give a hoot about what you think. It's within your prerogative, and I won't move an inch to help you change it!

Lol. Reason why you are trying to hard to diffuse the bomb you activated yourself. Just look at you trying to so hard to explain yourself after messing up.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Johnthum(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
jahsharon:

Show us what your own father is doing right now
so you've finally removed your naked picture on your profile You think i won't know cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.