Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? (3931 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by chatinent: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wait oh, if you lent sb ₦150k & the person comes to your wedding and sprays over ₦300k, is the person still owing you?🤔

1 Like

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Treasure17(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shey you dey whine me nii? Doesn't matter, the person is still owing me. Spraying is different from borrowing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Tokskob2008: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Of course he is....
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by fman(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
No be juju be that.
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by ikeno(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Yes ke,he was never compelled to do such rather he was generous and that doesn't stop you from asking for your money.
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Sucre6: 2:36am On Feb 12, 2023
The question is, did I spray the money on him the day I borrowed him the money?
If the answer is no then I see no reason why he should spray money on me and my wife and call it paying back, bruv I fit carry the matter go police station if u no pay quick quick self, no try me oh 😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by imagrg(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Yes oh.
chatinent:
Wait oh, if you lent sb ₦150k & the person comes to your wedding and sprays over ₦300k, is the person still owing you?🤔
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Treasure17:
Shey you dey whine me nii? Doesn't matter, the person is still owing me. Spraying is different from borrowing.

Shey u have seen where women mentality comes in
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2023
ikeno:
Yes ke,he was never compelled to do such rather he was generous and that doesn't stop you from asking for your money.

You reasons to stop attacking women
Coz if you're in thier shoe you will do same

1 Like

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2023
This is the reason I don't attack women just as some men are saying here. Many will still think like them if they find them self in thier shoe
You owe a woman and spend on her, bro you're still owing her.
Same thing goes here you owe me and you're still spraying me, to me you're still owing me.

1 Like

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by chatinent: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Treasure17:
Well, an African man may reference the money he sprayed and deem you ungrateful.

Tokskob2008:
Of course he is....
ikeno:
fman:
No be juju be that.
Sucre6:
The question is, did I spray the money on him the day I borrowed him the money?
If the answer is no then I see no reason why he should spray money on me and my wife and call it paying back, bruv I fit carry the matter go police station if u no pay quick quick self, no try me oh 😂
E get the matter wey dey reach station, you begin look like culprit.
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Sucre6: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2023
chatinent:

Well, an African man may reference the money he sprayed and deem you ungrateful.

E get the matter wey dey reach station, you begin look like culprit.

Not this one bro, what's the evidence that he sprayed exactly the money I borrowed him plus since I didn't sprayed it on him then he spraying it on me was never a means of paynf back, he still owes me

1 Like

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by kenedyx: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2023
You owe him 150k
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Georgekyrian(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2023
So a friend of mine who is my tailor, after the trouser of my suite lose in laundry, I gave him the suit and measurements to sew another trouser for me, paid 16k for the trouser bill (cashmere material).
After about 2 months Nigga never return my clothes, around October last year he traveled to Asia, when I learnt he travel I got so mad and I observed that all this while my clothes was in his shop and like he used the shop for kind of loan collateral to travel and that was why he wasn’t able to send someone all the while to send my clothes because I was disturbing and quarreling him online.
Something happened so he can back early December, he sent the suite to me through his wife and never told me he was coming back same Xmas, only to see Nigga on my wedding on 3rd week of December, he sprayed me heavily on my wedding (he still owe me 15k), was happy he came.
I gave him another work of 45k he delivered me while I never pay finish now I owe him 10k balance since second week of January till now.
Omo make me owe small, no be only him sabi owe..
Well I will still pay him and give him more work (I think to him he has paid me the 15k after he came to my wedding because as of now he is still asking if his 10k) for me nigh still owing me..
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Latty88(f): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2023
But on a serious note, to ask such person for my money after spraying heavily on my wedding will be hard to do.

Na sense I go take follow am till I get my money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2023
grin
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by chatinent: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Latty88:
But on a serious note, to ask such person for my money after spraying heavily on my wedding will be hard to do.

Na sense I go take follow am till I get my money
Gbamsolutely
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by TimT: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol . Wahala....
Well in my opinion, the person is still owing me.... But I will tell the person to "pay whenever he is ready and what ever he can pay"... But I won't ask again and I won't hold it against him.....

In Life, try not to be ungrateful...
The fact is that, he still knows he is owing you, because of what he did, he "feels he has settled scores with you"...
You also knows "that he is still owing you" but after gathering what he has sprayed on you, how will you still face him and ask without looking stupid?

Life......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by JapaToDNext: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
TimT:
Lol , how will you still face him and ask without looking stupid?

Life......
Oga, as far as money is involved,

There is nothing stupid about it,

If u ask him/her, let them complain first,

before u take your next line of action
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by marlow1962(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
I go drag am my money right there on the spot, I hate nonsense. Na this kind nonsense make me no dy like borrow ppl my money, them go use pity face beg for money but when e reach time to pay back Dem go become gangster.

1 Like

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
My brother man chatinet, agreement na agreement...If you like,wrap land documents put for envelope take do gift for me on my wedding day, good and fine...But you see that debt,debt na debt and he must pay am undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Only a Shylock will ask for the 150k.
Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by MasterShifu010(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Why will anyone spray you 300k when they are owing you 150k ?….. is the person suffering from memory loss

1 Like

Re: If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True? by rickleye: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
chatinent:

I dislike such arrangements. An agreement is an agreement. Because you spray more than you owe doesnt break our initial agreement but in 9Ja , It might just be such.
I mean, you didnt go to that person's wedding or baby dedication or office and spray N150K that you loaned him/her so repayment shouldn't be likewise.

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church / Adultery Is Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.