Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (31034 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by EMMYLODE: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:
Peter Obi never built a Party in his life

He only hijacked the ones others painstakingly built over decades

From APGA,to PDP to Labour Party

The man has no Political Ideology
Peter Obi is the real definition of opportunist
He is by far the worse of l the candidates in terms of competence, capacity, intentions and achievement
Peter Obi has no positive intention.
You can't build right intentions on lies lies lies

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Drkennielaw: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Is this Our Country's biggest issue?
Pls
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by DaddyCork: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkQ99HsaDY

BUT WHY R IBO PEOPLE NOW ACTIN LIKE THEY OWN NIGERIA, RULE NOLLYWOOD BECUZ OF THIS BIAFRAN PETER OBI........AND THEN WE NOW HAV DAT IBO TING P SQUARE ABUSING FELA....and then ibo people now belif they can use Biafran Peter obi to rule our Nigeria with yor ibo agenda?..
Nigggggas we ain't stewwwpid.... We watchin!!!!!(no oofencsse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Yomit71(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Neduzze5:
Oga shut it.

No one wants to hear from you.

You can give us your explanation when Peter Obi becomes the GCFR of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
with that scanty stadium?

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by pat077: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

Your choice bro but he will not win. Not even third position
okay. If he wins go to court so inec won't give him certificate of return.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by nevana: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Pls do you know what it is to hyjack a party?

It means to take over the political structure of a party.

Peter obi never ever took any control of any political structure of any of the parties he went thru, either as a Governor, Ex-Governor, or Presidential candidate.

So what exactly are you saying here?

Seun is just very very dull. Imagine him saying "peter obi left Pdp after loosing the Presidential primaries. Meanwhile peter obi never contested that Primaries.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by membranus: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

It seems you all share the same blunt with the demented druggie....
Let me remind you the progression of your stance since Obi defected to LP

1. That's the end of Obi, he can't do anything without PDP.

2. He's just a social media candidate nobody knows him even in his Anambra state.

3. He can't even win a single PU anywhere outside
Anambra state.

4. He doesn't have structure, they're just four people tweeting in a room.

Few months later...

5. He can only win in the east.

6. He can't campaign in the north.

7. Nobody will endorse him.

Few months later...

8. He can only win SS/SE.

9. He can't get more enough agents to cover the entire nation.

10. He'll drop out latest by December.

Now.....

11. He can't get the necessary 25% in 1/3 of the states.

12. He can't win an election.

13. He's never built a party

14. He doesn't have ideology

Fa fa fa...... Faaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Empty barrels making noise and creating excuses for their unavoidable failures.

It is too early for you to gloat about Peter Obi's winning streak.

February 25th is around the corner, if he wins Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo with any clear majority, not to talk of other regions in Nigeria, it is then you are allowed to climb the rooftop and sing the victory hymn you typed up there.

Until then go under fasting and prayers for your candidate that he may win even SE itself so as not to put you to shame.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Lugard89: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pointless.... Limited your intake of drugs my man
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Winnersunited: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
He's an opportunist, seeking an opportinity to make lives miserable for Nigerians including these useless urchins who are so used to suffering that they don't know a good thing when they see one
My prayers to all Nigerians is, let's just elect Obi. It's worth doing, four years in the life of nation is too much( call it trial or sacrifice). Let's do it, it's doable. After four years if Nigerians are satisfied, we now can return him for second term , please let do it.......Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Penguin2:

Where is AD, AC and ACN?
Metamorphosis same ideology.

Unlike the Shameless Apga Judas, I want to reap, where I did not sow.

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
North will be looking at datti..like son That's not the order it follows

We" top..."them bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Winnersunited:
My prayers to all Nigerians is, let's just elect Obi. It's worth doing, four years in the life of nation is too much( call it trial or sacrifice). Let's do it, it's doable. After four years if Nigerians are satisfied, we now can return him for second term , please let do it.......Thanks.
Nonsense, no time for trial & error, elect a hypocrite that got a waiver from a political party 6 months ago to run for President?

You ipobians something definitely wrong with you people.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
pat077:
Lol

He can't win

You don't know more than a sitting governor who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adakintroy:
North will.be looking at datti..like son That's not the order it follows

We" top..."them bottom.
Dirty no be real Nigerian.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by chiedozie198100: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Small reputation wey your papa share give u, u have decided to throw it in the dustbin.

Weldone sir.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
pat077:
They will give Peter Obi certificate of return like Lawan wey no take part for election?

Government magic, keep dreaming.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
chiedozie198100:
Small reputation wey your papa share give u, u have decided to throw it in the dustbin.

Weldone sir.
How come you ipobians just speak behalf alike? No one is giving you people any President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by rippa(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

U are a fool
Is tinubu the owner of AD?
Labour party got 5000 votes in the last presidential election
Obi used APGA to win governorship and now he is building Labour
Where una sense dey self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Shutupthere: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Does building a party from the scratch set you up for leadership roles in government?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
rippa:

U are a fool
Where una sense dey self
Opportunist is taking advantage of, not building labor party, have you seen any labor party, or how many LP Governorship or senate candidates have you seen campaigning with Peter Obi?

He doesn’t want anyone to come and spoil his presumed holy brand.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by sapele914(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Shutupthere:

Does building a party from the scratch set you up for leadership roles in government?
Yes, who does Peter Obi know in the Labor parry, other than his fellow low life pdp politicians that fled to the Laborious party from pdp with him, Who does the Judas know that he will make Ministers & Heads of agencies?

ie. Doyin Okupe, Ahmed Dirty & host of other pdp scumbags.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Dchair2: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

You have limited the definition of ideology, and how to drive an ideology to your own limited understanding
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Who is Seun Kuti again? Is that the name of a bird or dog?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by poseidon12: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

And it's your drug lord Tinubu that has political ideology, right?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Fulanipussy: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
membranus:

It is too early for you to gloat about Peter Obi's winning streak.

February 25th is around the corner, if he wins Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo with any clear majority, not to talk of other regions in Nigeria, it is then you are allowed to climb the rooftop and sing the victory hymn you typed up there.

Until then go under fasting and prayers for your candidate that he may win even SE itself so as not to put you to shame.
But it wasn't too early when you put the man down even before his first campaign...to the best of my knowledge you're the who needs the prayer and fasting the most because you can't boast of winning any state outside the SW.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
This guy is confused, ended up saying nothing, Peter Obi was in PDP and left PDP before the primaries when he found out that it's going to be a corrupt gathering of money mongers.
Would he have preferred he stayed there and bribe voters. Him moving immediately to labour how does it make him an opportunist.

He said P.O would suffer the same faith other president suffered and I disagree. P.O would not be handicapped because he has made no deals with any politician that would limit his fight against bad governance and corruption. He is making deals with the people, hence his allegiance would be to the people and not evil corrupt politicians. That alone would ensure he works effectively.

Seun and others like him are just being sentimental and probably jealous that the movement they think they would spearhead has been taken over by Peter Obi in a space of months. It is delusional for people like him and Sowore with such questionable lifestyle to think they can command any meaningful movement.

He is an opportunist, u all agreed that Atiku is corrupt, pls tell me why your saint OBi accepted to be atiku running mate then despite knowing that he is corrupt. So OBi joined atiku on same ticket with an intention to defraud Nigerians. A man that invested state money in a business where his own brother is the head of the company. Now the current gov in Anambra said the share in that company is equal to zero . Pls where is the integrity and competency in Obi. He just changed party not long ago and he became a messiah. 8yrs gov , what did he achieved?

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
Opportunist is taking advantage of, not building labor party, have you seen any labor party, or how many LP Governorship or senate candidates have you seen campaigning with Peter Obi?

Brainwashed! That's y he choose a man that have case with efcc as campaign DG. Bird of the same feathers flock together
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Geopex(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
rippa:

U are a fool
Where una sense dey self

He should have stayed in ApGa and let his work speak for him instead of mingling with those people that destroyed Nigerians . He even went to those former heads of state to do what exactly? Bcuz he is one of them , one of those people that destroyed Nigeria. Naso Dem package Buhari give us , that he is poor and all that. Una don start again. Na every 8 yrs una they come with theories
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Emola12(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

has your great-grandfather tinubu built a party for his life
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Tradman: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

so because u have help to build one motor park in ojodu berger and ojota. For ur information Peter obi was a founding figure in PDP
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by rippa(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:

Lolz
Are u sure u know the meaning of an opportunist?
The Labour party governorship candidate GRV was everywhere campaigning yesterday with Obi
That of benue, plateau, Abia etc are in their states campaigning for Obi
Pls how many senatorial or HOR candidates have u seen with tinubu or Atiku?
I was watching ARISE TV 2days ago when the senatorial candidate of Lagos central was been interviewed and he was asked why he is not campaigning with Atiku,
He asked how many candidates do dey see following Atiku apart from current govs nd PCC members.
So somebody dat is going for Senate in Lagos west, will go to Borno to be campaigning with Obi when he is supposed to be campaigning in his constituency
Una nor true true get brain for this Agbado camp
Just imagine what u term an opportunist 🤦‍♂️
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by rippa(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geopex:

He should have stayed in ApGa and let his work speak for him instead of mingling with those people that destroyed Nigerians . He even went to those former heads of state to do what exactly? Bcuz he is one of them , one of those people that destroyed Nigeria. Naso Dem package Buhari give us , that he is poor and all that. Una don start again. Na every 8 yrs una they come with theories
If u get sense, u for never ever compare Buhari to Obi
Nobody is packaging Obi because the man is going everywhere selling himself to sane Nigerians.
Buhari never sold himself to us, it was people like Tinubu nd co. that packaged him. That was the reason he said he was not aware of the many promises because it was people like Tinubu, fashola, Atiku etc that made those promises to us and not Buhari himself.
So dont ever compare both.
The person being packaged now is even Tinubu. we all know the man is unfit and he has lost touch of reality but yet wicked people are still pushing him just for their selfish interest. Na the poor people supporting him i dey pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / EFCC Seals Itohen Henry Ogiri's House In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.