Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (31182 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by juman(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2023
The great kuti family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by juman(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Peter obi candidacy is a blessing for us, it strengthened our democracy.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

It seems you all share the same blunt with the demented druggie....
Let me remind you the progression of your stance since Obi defected to LP

1. That's the end of Obi, he can't do anything without PDP.

2. He's just a social media candidate nobody knows him even in his Anambra state.

3. He can't even win a single PU anywhere outside
Anambra state.

4. He doesn't have structure, they're just four people tweeting in a room.

Few months later...

5. He can only win in the east.

6. He can't campaign in the north.

7. Nobody will endorse him.

Few months later...

8. He can only win SS/SE.

9. He can't get more enough agents to cover the entire nation.

10. He'll drop out latest by December.

Now.....

11. He can't get the necessary 25% in 1/3 of the states.

12. He can't win an election.

13. He's never built a party

14. He doesn't have ideology

Fa fa fa...... Faaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Empty barrels making noise and creating excuses for their unavoidable failures.

Why can't you wait till after election to say these things?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Levels2(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Honestly, I don't even know nor have heard of Seun Kuti if not that he attacked Peter Obi. He's the main opportunist, using Obi's name for popularity.

Is very possible.

How old are you to start with?

Indome generation will certainly not know him.

No offense but fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2023
faceland:

He is living off his daddy's legacy (nothing wrong with that, but he is not on the same level as those who started from nothing)... I am skeptical he would have been nominated for that Grammy if his band wasn't the exact people that played for Fele. Even you don't know the name of the song he was nominated for. I have heard of him for 15 years now but don't know ONE of his song.

His nominations are not based on his musical achievements (unlike Femi), but on his Surname.
he is not local champ like Psquare using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Levels2(f): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi on the lips of everyone grin

Another advertisement thread for the next president of Nigeria.

We will all vote for Peter Abdulfatai Obi.

Better used

I will all vote will be a correct English.

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by joe1309: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi on the lips of everyone grin

Another advertisement thread for the next president of Nigeria.

We will all vote for Peter Abdulfatai Obi.
I will never vote for someone like Peter Obi, someone who swore never to leave APGA which he eventually did and he also did the same thing by leaving PDP for Labour party. He is a thief like every other politician.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by femisplash: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:
When Peter obi left the pdp, they said he will fade away.

But the man was excellent and worked harder than all his contemporaries and now one hemp smoker is calling him an opprtunist.
He left PDP and ibos followed him to LP. You ibos are fighting for your political survival with Obi, you know when he loses, you are done for and that's why y'all investing everything you have into this election but unfortunately you're going nowhere yet.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:
Peter Obi never built a Party in his life

He only hijacked the ones others painstakingly built over decades

From APGA,to PDP to Labour Party

The man has no Political Ideology

You get mirror for house? pls confirm and come back to your senses
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkQ99HsaDY

Your generation built musical instruments or anything.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Fulanipussy: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2023
ndidibabe:
Why can't you wait till after election to say these things?
Why did you start crying so early?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Tochj(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Mumu, APGA was a new party when he used it to dislodge a household party in Anambra.
Before he join labour party 6 months ago
Labor party was only existing on papers.
What made him an opportunist?
Seun is only igbo smoker.
Nothing in his brain.

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by dontai(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Okealaaye:

Do you have Fela's music on your phone? Yet he's one of the greatest globally!
Help me ask him how many Micheal Jackson or the beetles songs he have on his phone?

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by femisplash: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Swear on your mother that you have seun's music on your phone.

He Ian opprtunist trying to use fela's name and failed.
How can Grammy nominee be said to have failed?.. Why is illiteracy so rampant in the SE?
If he's using Fela's name, what's the big deal?, Is Obi not using and milking off his father's NEXT company?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by chinemezeq: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Oh Ganja man, go and call police for him na. Urchin.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
You own no one explanation... We perceived issues in different perspectives

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Chinedu

None of your ancestors till date can ever produced someone like fela in the music industry

Fela music is evergreen
He stood for justice
Fought the government
From a rich and well enlightened background

Psquare are known upcoming artists using Obi flopped political campaign to revive their dead career

Even you yourself leave seun dey talk about the actual known one.... Fela
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by rolexino(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
When Seun speaks,

he knows what he's saying....

Period!

But is he not right?

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by femisplash: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Tochj:

Mumu, APGA was a new party when he used it to dislodge a household party in Anambra.
Before he join labour party 6 months ago
Labor party was only existing on papers.
What made him an opportunist?
Seun is only igbo smoker.
Nothing in his brain.
Labour party produced Mimiko as Governor of Ondo state.. You're just another ipob illiterate. It was not Obi that dislodged PDP in Anambra, it was Ojukwu and Umeh that spent everything they had in court to help the Agulu opportunist become Governor.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Even you yourself leave seun dey talk about the actual known one.... Fela
Seun was a grammy award nominee, a renowned and globally recognised award

Psquare are local champ using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by chinemezeq: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2023
jmoore:
After smoking packs of weed, your brain go dey scatter.

Peter Obi an opportunist? How many people know the name of the Labour party presidential candidate in 2019 without using Google?

Considering the evil Buhari has imposed on Nigerians for 7+ years, you have to be a FOOL to ignore Buhari, ignore Babablu Bluublu bulabu that wants to continue the hardships of Buhari, only to attack the only option reasonable Nigerians want as an escape route from this torment.
In Abia, okezie ikpeazu said, i will continue where my master ta orji who did nothing o stopped, and he took his standard, no single work.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Seun was a grammy award nominee, a renowned and globally recognised award

Psquare are local champ using Obi failed campaign to revive their dead career

Goodluck with your marstubation
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2023
KingsCity:
This guy is a big disgrace to the great Fela

But he no even resemble Fela like that

DNA test is nice because it can help any ba##tard to trace his real father
u are also a disgrace to nairaland mumusky

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by lexy2014: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Honestly, I don't even know nor have heard of Seun Kuti if not that he attacked Peter Obi. He's the main opportunist, using Obi's name for popularity.

If you have never heard of Seun Kuti, why are you disturbing yourself? Let me ease your pain. This "unknown" Seun Kuti was nominated for a grammy in 2019. Was it obis name he used to achieve that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Ruthless70: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

But the dead followers failed to recognise what structure is about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Goodluck with your marstubation
Truth hurt truly. I understand

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

So you are saying that one must built his political party to be considered as one with political ideology?

I don't even know the kind of education you guys get in Nigeria. Someone will come on nairaland to comment o, you see his words are typed like a literate but his reasoning is empty head.

Please, can you mention any great world leader that you know that created their own Party and even contested for an election?

People of likewise interest and beliefs come together to form parties. Parties offers platform for individuals to campaign and chase their dreams? Na Obama form Democrats na? Or Trump Republican na? Even Jeremiah Useni who founded PDP never contested. Should I go on?
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by VTJN(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

How can Grammy nominee be said to have failed?.. Why is illiteracy so rampant in the SE?
If he's using Fela's name, what's the big deal?, Is Obi not using and milking off his father's NEXT company?
most of them are social mobs who has no head nor sense for reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by blabulu2000: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Datti-Baba Ahmed has been sent to Nyamiri Obi to destroy him.in this general election...watch and see...

Aboki will teach Nyamiri people politics ....

Nyamiri neighbouring over there, start rehaersing your wailing beciase you are to wail for another 8 years as usual...
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by viodemus: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
is it sowore that is not an opportunist.

Nigeria needs a visionary patriot and oga Peter Obi is the closest to that goal, now anyone after will have to come with a higher level; unlike when we were taking one step forward, and two or more steps backwards.
Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by Tochi3(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

It seems you all share the same blunt with the demented druggie....
Let me remind you the progression of your stance since Obi defected to LP

1. That's the end of Obi, he can't do anything without PDP.

2. He's just a social media candidate nobody knows him even in his Anambra state.

3. He can't even win a single PU anywhere outside
Anambra state.

4. He doesn't have structure, they're just four people tweeting in a room.

Few months later...

5. He can only win in the east.

6. He can't campaign in the north.

7. Nobody will endorse him.

Few months later...

8. He can only win SS/SE.

9. He can't get more enough agents to cover the entire nation.

10. He'll drop out latest by December.

Now.....

11. He can't get the necessary 25% in 1/3 of the states.

12. He can't win an election.

13. He's never built a party

14. He doesn't have ideology

Fa fa fa...... Faaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Empty barrels making noise and creating excuses for their unavoidable failures.

yeah fulanipussy.. grin grin

Re: Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) by lexy2014: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
isaiahethan:

Who is seun ? Baba Femi I know. Seun na lunatic

How was a "lunatic" nominated for a Grammy award in 2019?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.