Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (4876 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
My gf broke up with me when I said I want to travel to Lagos to hustle as there are limited opportunities and jobs in Taraba but I was surprised that it was met with stiff rejection from my gf.

According to her if I leave, I will dump her and as such , she decided to break up with me. I'm seriously hurt and right now I am considering dropping my hustle trip to Lagos in order to build my relationship with my girl.

Mynd44 nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin
See this fowl..

You wan leave the route to your future, just because one mumu banny break up with you? Who do you this thing must be an APC member angry.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by SHIVA001: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
My gf broke up with me when I said I want to travel to Lagos to hustle as there are limited opportunities and jobs in Taraba but I was surprised that it was met with stiff rejection from my gf.

According to her if I leave, I will dump her and as such , she decided to break up with me. I'm seriously hurt and right now I am considering dropping my hustle trip to Lagos in order to build my relationship with my girl.
She broke up with you because of the Sense of Insecurity within her, You don't need to Regret it, if she breaks up with you, don't break up with opportunities. Chase paper before you chase b!tches bro. My opinion though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
See this fowl..

You wan leave the route to your future, just because one mumu banny broke up with you? Who do you this thing must be an APC member angry.

You don't understand.

I've been with this girl for four years and she loves me so much.

I can't afford to lose her.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Raj10(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

my brother your future should come first b4 any woman.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
SHIVA001:

She broke up with you because of the Sense of Insecurity within her, You don't need to Regret it, if she breaks up with you, don't break up with opportunities. Chase paper before you chase b!tches bro. My opinion though.
Ok just advise me on how to win her and the job at the same time.

I can't imagine life without her.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Sonnobax15(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You don't understand.

. Bro,I understand...But you still need to know that if you fail to succeed,she go still leave you las las..So you better take the bold step now or you'll live to regret later...

Build yourself first.....Good banny no dey ever finish ✌️

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Raj10:
my brother your future should come first b4 any woman.
I can tell you that she is more than my future.

I need her as she has done enough for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by superCleanworks(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
. I'm seriously hurt and right now I am considering dropping my hustle trip to Lagos in order to build my relationship with my girl.

Yes this is the right decision. Lagos can wait. Hustle can wait. If you leave that girl and go hustle then you are a fool.
You better stay with her and do not listen to anyone telling you to leave her and go to Lagos.
grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by advanceDNA: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You don't understand.

Lol....this onennever know woman....

if u cant provide for her, she will be the one to dump u or fvck other men and bring other men's children home for u to raise....

face ur hustle, pay ur dues, and make money.. she will come back..even if she marry another man...

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by superCleanworks(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
;
GeorgWashinton:
I can tell you that she is more than my future.

I need her as she has done enough for me.

please do not listen to anyone who tells you to leave her. they don't like you at all.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Bro,I understand...But you still need to know that if you fail to succeed,she go still leave you las las..So you better take the bold step now or you'll leave to regret later...

Build yourself first.....Good banny no dey ever finish ✌️
No one like Rosa bro.

She can't leave me, l know her.

I love her, please understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by AudiA90: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
See this fowl..

You wan leave the route to your future, just because one mumu banny broke up with you? Who do you this thing must be an APC member angry.

grin grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Sonnobax15(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
No one like Rosa bro.

She can't leave me, l know her.

I love her, please understand.
. Did you guys took an oat or something? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Autobot05: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

According to her if I leave, I will dump her and as such , she decided to break up with me. I'm seriously hurt and right now[b] I am considering dropping my hustle trip to Lagos in order to build my relationship with my girl[/b].

Nice idea comrade ... don't mind anybody that tells you otherwise
Love is a beautiful thing .. you're trying very well

But Your family should consider using you for money rituals since you have decided to be very useless to them

Don't let those redpillers boys see this or you'll regret knowing NL grin cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by SHIVA001: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Ok just advise me on how to win her and the job at the same time.

I can't imagine life without her.

Take her to Lagos. Start couple life
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ukpahu(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
One man danw

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
superCleanworks:

Yes this is the right decision. Lagos can wait. Hustle can wait. If you leave that girl and go hustle then you are a fool.
You better stay with her and do not listen to anyone telling you to leave her and go to Lagos.
Thank you so much sir.

I think I will take this advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ukpahu(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bross I pity your life

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....this onennever know woman....

if u cant provide for her, she will be the one to dump u or fvck other men and bring other men's children home for u to raise....

face ur hustle, pay ur dues, and make money.. she will come back..even if she marry another man...
My girlfriend can't do this, I know her.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ukpahu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Thank you so much sir.

see bad advice of the year guy you be mumu

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Did you guys took an oat or something? undecided
No Sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Sonnobax15(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Thank you so much sir.

. shocked. You be confirmed agric fowl angry. God,who do you? As in, jokes apart,who really do you?

Chaiii,see young man with a promising future angry. See as one mumu banny just squeeze your photo put for inside one 35cl coca cola bottle throw for lagoon angry. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by JealousCobra(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chaiiiii.. how did I got here?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by advanceDNA: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
My girlfriend can't do this, I know her.

Ok oooooo....
Woman say make u remain for small level and limit ur potential yet u are not seeing her as one of the problem in ur life.... Is the pvssy that great??

Where do they get all this breed of guys from seff..??

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GeorgWashinton: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ok oooooo....
Woman say make u remain for small level and limit ur potential and u are not seeing her one of the problem in ur life....

Where do they get all this breed of guys from seff..??
The hustle no important like the woman who wants to build my future.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Autobot05: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. shocked. You be confirmed agric fowl angry. God,who do you? As in, jokes apart,who really do you?

Chaiii,see young man with a promising future angry. See as one mumu banny just squeeze your photo put for inside one 35cl coca cola bottle throw for lagoon angry. Na wa

Baba say na

Thank you so much sir.

I think I will take this advice

Omo 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by advanceDNA: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
The hustle no important like the woman who wants to build my future.

Dey play....
Me no get ur time...
Carry ur wahala go meet one of ur nairaland smellose
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Chris2863(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You don't understand.

nah sense you no get
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nwodosis(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2023
And you are not celebrating?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tommy589(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2023
George Washington,you no dey tire with this your stories. But I like the theme of your storylines
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by HONNESSTY(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2023
SHIVA001:

wow wow wow nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. / What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.