Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? (15651 Views)

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by gasparpisciotta: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2023
I don’t believe in this Valentine’s Day shenanigans

So ain’t no giving nada ain’t no receiving either

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by chatinent: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2023
[
Ceeman2o:

I don't really know how you guys that uses AS as HAS where schooled. Very irritating to see everyday here. Graduates in the mud.

I don’t really know how you guys that use*
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Maclink288: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2023
I have never received Valentine's day gift in my life.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Oyedameze(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2023
A wristwatch 😋

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Triangles1(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Insult from Peter obi supporters.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Franzinni: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Valentine is a day made to keep you slaving mentally...

You don't need to be given a day to love.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by KanuSE: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Lamanii22:
I have never received any valentine gift

Even from your husband?? shocked

I don't believe you!
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Aaron12(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Never believed in valentine. I haven't received any valentine gifts from anybody since i was born. So i see it as any normal day of the week. 🤨😒

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by KanuSE: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2023
chatinent:
[

I don’t really know how you guys that use*

Lol cheesy na over-sabi dey worry ceeman2o. grin
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by KanuSE: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Aaron12:
Never believed in valentine. I haven't received any valentine gifts from anybody since i was born. So i see it as any normal day of the week. 🤨😒

Get yourself a generous gf (not akagum o) and Val's gift go dey fall on you. grin
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Psoul(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Johnkie:
I’m so shocked to have received nothing for 25 years!

Give and it shall be given unto you.
You can't get when you've not given.
Ask yourself, how many people have I given to?

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Work on your English Language text book first
bottlewater1:
𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓?

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Slynation(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2023
JoshTim:

You are lucky o. No girl has ever bought me anything.
That was the first and last tho, but seems like one banny wan proof her worth today...!!
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by KanuSE: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm old enough 6o father your father ....

The fact that I replied you shouldn't give you the nerves to address me as a kid....

You idiots think that everyone on this forum is in your class of kids....

Reading my original post, that was way back...I was in the university some 13yrs ago...

Your blood too dey hot o.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Moredays78(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Menclothing:
Watches are the best for gift
Let's help you delivery luxury watches and pay on delivery from.10k
ur location?
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Aaron12(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Get yourself a generous gf (not akagum o) and Val's gift go dey fall on you. grin
never had a gf, i'm just working on myself. I don't want women issues for now...
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Fearyourcreator: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm old enough 6o father your father ....

The fact that I replied you shouldn't give you the nerves to address me as a kid....

You idiots think that everyone on this forum is in your class of kids....

Reading my original post, that was way back...I was in the university some 13yrs ago...
Had my first degree 2010... I only trigger the kid in you.. Always fast to call out fathers or mothers... Have you good day...
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by JoshTim: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Slynation:
That was the first and last tho, but seems like one banny wan proof her worth today...!!

Congrats....enjoy bro

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by benqo01(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Timagex:
Good morning folks and happy valentine. wink

In my earliest days of dating and relationships, a girl once bought me gala!! shocked grin grin. Gala on valentine. I told people that, I got a gift, but, nobody knew it was gala! 😁😂. I still appreciate the gift till this day because it was one of the most honest gifts I have ever received

So, guys, ladies, what is the most weird or shocking gift you have ever received or given?

This should be fun...

ATLEAST U WERE GIVEN GALA,MY OWN NA GROUNDNUT

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by BossGerald: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
Flower...

I didn't know what valentine was all about until I was in the university...

After my lecture, a girl came to me and gave me a flower, and I declined it and I was shy, she went and returned with the flower asking me to be her Val...

I was looking stupid because I didn't know what being someone's Val meant...

My guys laughed at me and I looked stupid.

Well... I sha knack that girl at my friend's house that night ....

Is this a joke my brother grin

You no know wetin "be my val" mean but you sabi knack for night.

I fear you oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by riverbird: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2023
A white pigeon from my then girlfriend who was into marine worship....she asked me to keep it but me sha fried it after we broke up.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by KaptainAfrika: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Head from my babe.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Aguilar(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Absolutely nothing. Used to be a giver.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by quadriadejumo: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Cheap countries you can visit to celebrate the Valentine's day without spending much
https://allnews.ng/news/seven-cheap-countries-to-visit-for-valentines-day-celebration
Timagex:
Good morning folks and happy valentine. wink

In my earliest days of dating and relationships, a girl once bought me gala!! shocked grin grin. Gala on valentine. I told people that, I got a gift, but, nobody knew it was gala! 😁😂. I still appreciate the gift till this day because it was one of the most honest gifts I have ever received

So, guys, ladies, what is the most weird or shocking gift you have ever received or given?

This should be fun...
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by romunu(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
A pack of cigarettes, that was the day I stopped smoking,hmmm, that was like 15yrs ago.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Bostin(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Nobody cares but God did . I have gotten much indented love of God .
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Sweetvie: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Here to read grin
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Sweetvie: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2023
romunu:
A pack of cigarettes, that was the day I stopped smoking,hmmm, that was like 15yrs ago.
grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Sweetvie: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
Flower...

I didn't know what valentine was all about until I was in the university...

After my lecture, a girl came to me and gave me a flower, and I declined it and I was shy, she went and returned with the flower asking me to be her Val...

I was looking stupid because I didn't know what being someone's Val meant...

My guys laughed at me and I looked stupid.

Well... I sha knack that girl at my friend's house that night ....
You don't know what val was but you can knack? undecided
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by 77star: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyCork:

Son dont u hav schoooool homwalk??(no oofencse) angry
Hi cork, hope you are good?

Please I want to speak with you off nairaland.

Can I do u please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / How Rampant Is Sex In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.