Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28032 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Urchinpainer: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wahala... Cuz no be APC defected ... You for dey happy

Mtchew... Shift Abeg.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by IfnobeGod20: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I said you are not a coward, not an insult bro.
Sorry bro, I just read it again and saw it was "no". I thought you wrote "now". Please accept my utmost apology.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Mtchew... Shift Abeg.
Lolz
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2023
ajimo54:

Gbe gbogbo enu idoti e soun! You better leave for Anambra and stay there! As for my Ondo State, we are for Asiwaju! He is our leader not Obi! Get out!!!

Ogbeni, speak for yourself and your APC friends in your ward and unit. Not less than 90% of Christians in Ondo State will vote Peter Obi. The remaining 10% are people like you.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120894908][/quote]

Ogbeni, speak for yourself and your APC friends in your ward. Not less than 90% of Christians in Ondo State will vote Peter Obi. The remaining 10% are people like you.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Gboom:

You are just consoling yourself, you know within yourself that Obi cannot win Southwest, the only place he can win is south east which is not sure because pdp will give arun for his money

Ogbeni, that is your own opinion. I can tell you that Obi will floor Tinubu in Ondo State. People supporting Tinubu like you are very few in numbers compared to the vast majority in South West who are eager to vote Labour Party on February 25th
Your problem is that you think its the number of APC party and ward agents who will determine the outcome. grin

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Babastrong(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=120918542]

Ogbeni, speak for yourself and your APC friends in your ward. Not less than 90% of Christians in Ondo State will vote Peter Obi. The remaining 10% are people like you.[ Lol. This is problem of nigeria. Someone will just wake up and do moronic statistics to suit his believe.]
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120918610][/quote]

Your problem is that you think its the number of APC party and ward agents who will determine the outcome of the election. grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2023
ajimo54:

Gbe gbogbo enu idoti e soun! You better leave for Anambra and stay there! As for my Ondo State, we are for Asiwaju! He is our leader not Obi! Get out!!!

You're not from Ondo State. Probably a corper residing in Ondo.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Babastrong(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=120918628]

Your problem is that you think its the number of APC party and ward agents who will determine the outcome of the election. grin
[ The politics i have been doing since 2003. Anyway, we'll soon teach some of you what politics means.]
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2023
shegra58:
you no well
You too dey over hype LP reality will damn on you

Its the over hype of LP that has made Obi the front contender.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120918687][/quote]

grin grin grin
Comparing 2023 Presidential Election with your 2003 experience. People like you are actually few in numbers on the voters list in respect to the vast majority of younger voters. I hope you're aware.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Una go just open mouth waaa, no regards for anything, speaking like say naa you get universal remote to control us.
You can't talk politics based on emotion and fantasies, All things are possible BUT there is a formula for everything.
if you say Peter Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo or any state in SW based on what is it Twitter likes or NL shares.
who on Peter Obi team has the affluence to sway people vote. In a country where people still rely on few individuals to translate & do the thinking for them.

Having conversation with obedient is just a baseless arguement cos they will just be talking based on hope, fantasies and what they feel should be. Goodluck sha

You're talking like someone who believes a lot of Nigerians are still illiterates and will depend on somebody to tell them who to vote for. You've failed to realise the largest percentage of voters today are now younger. The younger generation of registered voters will determine the outcome.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by PAQ(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2023
sukkot:
to some people the right leader is Tinubu and to some it is obi. So what’s your point ? We should all have the same right leader ? You may just be a dictator bro lol

You missed my point. Chose whoever you feel is the right leader, whats right for me may not be whats right for you or anyone else but let our right not be solely because we share same language or comes from thesame region. I did not put any names here, how does this sound as dictatorship?

In dictatorship you have no option/choices & no opinion.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by sukkot: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2023
PAQ:

You missed my point. Chose whoever you feel is the right leader, whats right for me may not be whats right for you or anyone else but let our right not be solely because we share same language or comes from thesame region. I did not put any names here, how does this sound as dictatorship?

In dictatorship you have no option/choices & no opinion.
ol it’s just that when people start talking the way you are talking most times they are cunningly trying to get you to vote for obi lol. But excuse my mistake if that was not the case. Like people who will vote Atiku or Tinubu never feel the need to lecture other people about their choices but people who vote obi feel that need to go on a guilt tripping crusade about how your vote should be based on this this and this and not this this and that
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by EagleNest(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If Obi lost the election... Wetin you go do?

I don't see him losing the election unless Nigerians are terribly daft and myopic.

But if they rig it, or INEC fail to do their job, or some thugs resort to violence and security turns blind eyes, or there is deliberate disenfranchising of some people not to vote, or any sort of malfeasance against a clean and transparent election, we no go gree!

We are prepared and ready, keeping an eye on the polls, gathering live evidences of the electoral process. We will fight against any potential or perceived Wuruwuru.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2023
EagleNest:

I don't see him losing the election unless Nigerians are terribly daft and myopic.

But if they rig it, or INEC fail to do their job, or some thugs resort to violence and security turns blind eyes, or there is deliberate disenfranchising of some people not to vote, or any sort of malfeasance against a clean and transparent election, we no go gree!

We are prepared and ready, keeping an eye on the polls, gathering live evidences of the electoral process. We will fight against any potential or perceived Wuruwuru.
So its only Obi that can win now... Lolzzz! Listen Nigeria is bigger than one region ... Dont be deveived by online likes... Real voters are offline ... Those online a lot dont have PVC... Even that day some wont vote ... I have been an adhoc staff before I know somethings...
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by EagleNest(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So its only Obi that can win now... Lolzzz! Listen Nigeria is bigger than one region ... Dont be deveived by online likes... Real voters are offline ... Those online a lot dont have PVC... Even that day some wont vote ... I have been an adhoc staff before I know somethings...

Ogbeni, I'm not talking about region. If I have any grudge, it's on the ruling party(APC) who failed Nigerians woefully. APC doesn't need to be voted back again at the centre, not after their disasterous outing. I have nothing personal with any of the candidates, but for 2023 let another party give it a shot. If LP mess up too we remove and bring another party. This way political party will be careful to select the best person for the job. As it stands today, it's "cash and carry" and no sense of responsibility at all to the citizens.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
EagleNest:

Ogbeni, I'm not talking about region. If I have any grudge, it's on the ruling party(APC) who failed Nigerians woefully. APC doesn't need to be voted back again at the centre, not after their disasterous outing. I have nothing personal with any of the candidates, but for 2023 let another party give it a shot. If LP mess up too we remove and bring another party. This way political party will be careful to select the best person for the job. As it stands today, it's "cash and carry" and no sense of responsibility at all to the citizens.
Nigerians failed themselves... Government is continuity... Remove remove ... Naso... Lolzzz
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by EagleNest(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nigerians failed themselves... Government is continuity... Remove remove ... Naso... Lolzzz

Nigerians are ready to try again...may be this time those old politicians will be retired.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
EagleNest:

Nigerians are ready to try again...may be this time those old politicians will be retired.
Obi is a youth?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Babastrong(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=120918542]

Ogbeni, speak for yourself and your APC friends in your ward. Not less than 90% of Christians in Ondo State will vote Peter Obi. The remaining 10% are people like you.[ Say e don clear for your eyes naw. Religion bigot! 90%indeed.]
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Babastrong(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120894908][/quote] I told you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.