Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28027 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Pityoobi: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2023
UselessBuharist:
They are known betrayers, trust them at your own peril.

Watch how the knower of APC journalist hangout will happily analyse this topic today, the same man that didn’t talk about APC thugs attack on LP supporters
The thing dey pain you gaaaan

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by forgiveness: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2023
engrpheleeks:

No we are not. An average Igbo man supports competency over tribe. I'll support an Osinbajo over Orji, anytime. IF PETER OBI was a Yoruba man, you guys would be campaigning for him.

Is Obi who couldn't develop Anambra more competent than Tinubu that brought more prosperity to Lagos? grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Masterclass32: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2023
This election is revealing a lot.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi never helped anyone or do nothing for no one or Nigeria, no sane person will support Obi. How will I support a selfish man with no achievements for his state indigenes as governor, no achievements in his state, didn't do nothing, just to talk like a drunkard.

Your father mother and children are drunkards..

Peter Obi did not empower or enrich a bunch of cabals, you wicked heartless fellow.

He did what is known as true Governance, something that your corrupt 30k URCHINATED mind can never comprehend.

Perish you there.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by chiboycue: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/

I believe this year's Presidential election would be full of surprises. Those who think that some parties do not political structures would marvel at the outcome of the presidential elections. Majority of the voters are the youths. They are the ones that would determine who would emerge as the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2023
Tom1960:
There is no state in Nigeria where Tinubu has not made somebody. The other candidates are only care for their tribe's men. That is why I will vote for him. I'm not a yoruba man.

Alaaye shutup and vote your BARON ode!

Made kor Imade ni.. because dem give your papa Ghana Must go of money make him use dey do agbero for Tinubu no mean say all of us na mumu like you.

You have nothing to say about the heavy tribakistic and anti national comments made by your stupid fellows you are out here shamelessly spitting upandan.

Ayerada!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Patriotsleague: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Your father mother and children are drunkards..

Peter Obi did not empower or enrich a bunch of cabals, you wicked heartless fellow.

He did what is known as true Governance, something that your corrupt 30k URCHINATED mind can never comprehend.

Perish you there.
Ipob terrorist pig, have you eaten some cannibal flesh today, don't forget to wash it down with your heroes terrorists beer grin
mother fuuuckers. Your prostitute mother and father are bastards.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2023
ovie8200:
The issue here is not weather they support Obi or not. The issue here is that Yoruba has just be displacing their ethic bigot that we should support our own. Let see how Yoruba alone will Make the frogeyes president. As it is, Nigeria really needs to be separated into pieces because the hate in that country is too much. In 2015 the frogeyes fought against his own southerner person and support Buhari all because he wants to be president. And Yoruba really voted for the illiterate Buhari. Now the frogeyes wants the southerners to support him.

Look at that man called Tinubu. Dose that man look healthy in your eyes that he can lead. The man can't barely speak complete sentences, he's shaking, can't walk properly, looks confused and disoriented. Now the terrorist vp is telling northerners not vote Atiku simply he didn't support sharia law in northern states. This is one person who will dribble the frogeyes from the presidency and if care not taken the frogeyes will not last for year as president.

Obi will win by God's grace.

Whether Obi wins or not I care no more sef..

My own be say if Obi no win may Atiku win Insha Allah!
These people are terribly wicked, evil greedy, selfish, demonic, and tribalistic.

Wetin be this, even a fool knows this is inherently counter productive, even tribakistic folks are often hidden in their wickedness for the sake of make bekeive, something we are used to in Nigeria.

The sheer audacity of these fellows. The bolder statement he is our son.

Oluwa wa!

It be like say all man go dey vote for him son. These folks are still the people shouting One Nigeria upandan. The contradictions and hyoocricies of them a thousand books cannot contain

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by AliyuMahdi9: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/

But LP does not have Structure, so which Structure is this?

Hahahahahahaha

Babablulu lulu
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by fuelsaver: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Lie lie
I don't know why you people are spreading and promoting fake news.

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2023
plaindealer:
Seriously, Obi and his ipob crowd had a slight chance, but like anything and everything igbo, they always do things the other way around and upside down because they are naturally self-destructive as a people.

The SE is on auto destruct because they are naturally self-destructive people.

First, they though the presidency should be given to them on a platter of gold because they are igbo but now that they have obi, they don't know how to handle the whole election thing, they still think they are entitled to the presidency and they must attack, abuse and insult you if you are not on the same page with them.

Look at what is going on own the SE and what they've been doing to themselves, they kill each other like goats and they don't even shed tears or talk about it, bloodshed is normal normal to them so just imagine what the rest of Nigerian mean to them.

They are too socially and culturally underdeveloped for social engagements like elections.

don't vote obi..don't think you are doing igbo favour....I am sure you are buying fuel N100 per litre

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Whether Obi wins or not I care no more sef..

My own be say if Obi no win may Atiku win Insha Allah!
These people are terribly wicked, evil greedy, selfish, demonic, and tribalistic.

Wetin be this, even a fool knows this is inherently counter productive, even tribakistic folks are often hidden in their wickedness for the sake of make bekeive, something we are used to in Nigeria.

The sheer audacity of these fellows. The bolder statement he is our son.

Oluwa wa!

It be like say all man go dey vote for him son. These folks are still the people shouting One Nigeria upandan. The contradictions and hyoocricies of them a thousand books cannot contain

God forbid bad thing!
Nigerians are seeing them in Yoruba land how they are

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:
If Tinubu can fake bishops, is it party leaders that he cannot fake? Such a desperate man is dangerous to any democracy!

[b][/b]
Such a stupid statement from someone who is supposed to be an elder. Does wisdom no longer come with age? The youths should wake up, these old farts are the ones who destroyed Nigeria during their youth with politics of bigotry and hate. We need to break that barrier and seize our future for ourselves! LP will usher in a new Nigeria where the power lies solely on the people. If after 4 years Obi fuks up, we can sack him and employ someone else. Rinse and repeat♻️ until we finally get it right!

God bless you. That is most senseless statement coming from a suppose elder. The Irony of this is Tinubu has lots of friends from other tribes that he mingles with and enjoys cordiality which if he wins he will share largesse of the wins with those friends, Tinubu son married woman from another tribe but look at the lowlife elder playing tribal to cause disaffection between the dregs while his masters are enjoying cordiality with the same people he is fighting. Nigerian politicians are ruthless and won't mind throwing any spanner to the wheel to form a cog. The common man is the one bearing the brunt, to the wicked and evil Omotunde it is politics but the same man failed to know people died because of politics, destinies are derailed, loved ones lost, pains and sufferings are the outcome of his "mere" political decision. It pains me when Nigerians still try playing this tribal politics because it is a chain to keep the masses in perpetual bondage, irrespective of what happens after election Tinubu will have respect and enjoy his friendship with his cronies from Igbo and other tribes but by then the masses that took the propaganda might have lost connections, friendship and even means of livelihood. Do you think the majority white that abhors racism is due to the fact they don't know it massages their ego? they know but in long run and overall it is futile and that is why their society encourages meritocracy irrespective of colour and that is why western world looks far gone in comparison, but look a foolish elder trying to leave a bad legacy that will consume the future. The man needs to be disowned by anyone close to him cos his mind is evil and pay no one good
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Ipob terrorist pig, have you eaten some cannibal flesh today, don't forget to wash it down with your heroes terrorists beer grin
mother fuuuckers. Your prostitute mother and father are bastards.

You'll live long enough to suffer the consequences of your evil premonitions of life.

You no get monopoly of tribal jingoism shey you sabi.

Meanwhile finish taking your shit in that nylon and discard it in your algae infested soup and digest it, as is characteristic of your kind.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Gboom: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

You are just consoling yourself, you know within yourself that Obi cannot win Southwest, the only place he can win is south east which is not sure because pdp will give arun for his money
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ZUBY77(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Hussein035:

I am afraid that there will be riots in SE once Obi is declared 3rd or 4th after this election but I will advise you people to ensure you riot very well in your state because if you try rubbish in Lagos I am afraid there will be no Igbo again in Lagos because you people will be paid for your hatred aggressively

I hope you send the same message to your fellow urchins all over Lagos. They have already started fighting and breaking Car glasses just because of Rallies. You talk of Lagos as if you have anything there. Bloody bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by adekolaelect(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Tinubu will now get 20m votes in south south and south east? That God for Wazobia.
We are watching...
Every tribe should vote their own then.
It pain this one . When we talk of structures you said no but now even if we say everyone should vote his or her own then Igbos can never become the VP talkless of president in Nigeria. Yorubas still have hope bcs Ahusas that have larger voting strength preferred Yorubas friendship than Igbos.

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.

“We are leaving and collapsing the Labour Party structures in the entire South-West through Senator Dayo Adeyeye into APC. Nobody born of good parents in Yoruba land that will bypass Tinubu and vote for another party.”

I'm not surprised. The reason most yorubas support Tinubu is boldly clear. He is their own, not that he is capable to fix the country. I am yet to see an Igboman saying he is supporting Obi because he is Igbo. Igbos may be wrong in supporting someone but they never do so because of personal interests and yet yorubas call an Igboman tribalist. It's now clear who is the tribalist. Whoever becomes the president in this country, an average Igboman will always survive but that can't be said of many tribes. We shall see.

It just dey hit you ba. Its always sad, we always went to believe these fellas are different, or have grown to be reasonable, anyways sha there still the less tribalistic ones.

Culturally such is the nature of yorubas you can only beat them if you join them, this is what my fellow Igbos will never understand, all this good news gospel of detribalization wey we dey do hadn't gotten us anywhere in this country m, everyone in Nigeria is allowed to be tribal and evil while still preaching ONE NIGERIA.

But IGBO MAN that is empirically regarded as the most progressive Liberal and people who literally don't give two shits about tribalism are the most persecuted.

FUN FACT

These fellas are so evil that they cannot even conceal their ethnic flaws, it reveals itself, how many times have we seen such outbursts.

One Nigeria my foot.

As an Obedient sef I for like make Obi step down for Atiku, make Fulani continue. No be only omoluabi abi yoruba get monopoly of wickedness Las Las no be OKORO go still suffer pass.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by engrpheleeks(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2023
forgiveness:

Is Obi who couldn't develop Anambra more competent than Tinubu that brought more prosperity to Lagos? grin
Always making claims without fact. Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Babastrong(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=120891835]Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

[ keep deceiving yourself and disgracing your family. I am a youth leader in my ward. Ward 03 unit 001. Southwest youths stand with Tinubu gidigba. Tinubu will win before 11am on feb 25. ]
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ifunanya430: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
The game just started now. Obi was busy on religious/tribal campaigns all these while. Now that APC wants to start with their strategy, the urchins are wailing. As far as 25 February is concerned, the contest is between Atiku and Tinubu, though am ATIKULATED
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by BENEAMATA: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Good grief . One chukwudi is staring forlornly at the mirror this morning and screaming , wondering aloud why the scumbag staring back at him is such a toxic , scheming boastful tribal , religious bigot dragging nigeria back . But the delusional " nzogbu politics " scum really believes Tolu is the man in the mirror staring back at him .

You're not playing tribal politics , but Atiku that the south east voted heavily for in 2019 has been discarded in 2023 .The difference ? Then and now , P _ _ ER. _ B. _ GREGORY .

Shameless lots , where was all that abuse , dragging ,lambasting and foaming at mouth hounding of south easterners who dared to openly not support " their own " coming from ? Remember soludo ? The betrayer ? How about Joe igbokwe ? A slave is what you tagged him .But Obi is a Nigerian project according to " patriots " - that'll be st .Obi who hid what he claimed to earn legitimately from authorities until pandora papers exposé . You can't fool everyone , next time present MIKEL OBI , he has better chances with nigerians .
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Neckpresser101:

yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!

yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!!

yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!

!yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!!

A yoruba guy told me this himself

Igbos voted abiola

Igbos voted yar aduah

Igbos voted Jonathan

Igbos voted atiku

Which of them is Igbo ? My friend asked me

He told me he's going to tell me the truth that as high as 65% of his people are tribalists educated or not!!

Election come and goes but Igbos will always thrive whether they're in power or not! and that's why we SS people will always align with them!!!

!

Facts!

Unfortunately 95 percent of yoruba folks will still label the reasonable ones omo ale, as their saying goes. "IBO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT".

Rather they will embrace all evil and wickedness, I have never seen such people in my entire existence. Tufiakwa!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Flame333:
Bastard kill you there...

A man from Kenya ruled America and today, one from india is ruling Britain but one fool is trying to dehumanize others with his washed ideas of what a progressive country would look like

When average Yoruba man and his family were thrown into poverty by Buhari who emerged after Tinubu deceived them that he is the messiah, where were you guys..

Beautiful thing about this whole drama is that the wise Yorubas have long denounce such allegiance and are ready to make a non tribal decision come 28 of February

God bless you. I wish Nigerians can adopt this mindset and mentality. This exactly is the bane of Nigerians, people put tribe in front of good governance and end up suffer the worst form of dehumanization and suffering from the same decision they willfully put themselves. How has Buhari or past president help solve the issues bedeviling their tribes
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Tallesty1:
No tribe in this country is tribalistic as these people

Even Fulani and Hausa dey collwct lesson notes from them they remain the alpha and the Omegas of tribalism.

No shame in it, you see them in Nairaland sef beating their chest as the must tribakistic people in Africa as though its something to chest beat about.

Dumb fellows!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2023
tishbite42:
Yorubas and naked tribalism
I now understand Junaid Muhammad when he said Yorubas were the problem with Nigeria.

If someone says this gibberish publicly, one would throw up on hearing his private views.

Brah.. I can only imagine how many genocides these folks commit with their hearts and mouth behindd closed doors.

Anyways you don't have to go far, there is this faceless forum called Nairaland, you'll get a glimpse or two, I am sure.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Give me examples They are tribalistic they voted obj massively?

We're you aware abiola won Anambra massively and other two SE states during his election?

Since after the war have they been in leadership role?

Have they not been voting?

Who have they been voting for?

Is it not their fellow Nigerians?

Tell me how many times yorubas have voted igbos??

Tueh!!!! I spit on your cursed head!you shameless tribalist!
You all called Mr macaroni omo ale even iyabo ojo because they supported obi!

You'll be dominated in your region as God keep blessing them it's not a curse it's a fact when the Egyptians were all bent on hating and envying the israelites they only waxed stronger!

I'm not Igbo I'm from niger delta but I have been a close observer of the southern politics and I tell you

Your hatred and envy is too much

Don't engage that fool abeg and stop wasting your time you have to learn to ignore these fools.

Most are learned and not illiterates they know all this simple facts you are pointing out.

Unfortunately they are chronic igbo hating ill bred folks who live and die of the indoctrination that IGBOMAN is the cause of their frustration of life.

Just cuss at them when they cuss at you and be on your way, stop preaching bro, this is coming from an OG in the art of trying to understand the minds of yoruba folks generally and particularly towards Igbos.

Jealousy is the root of all hatred and it can be very unreasonable and illogical.

You have made a very sound argument with empirical facts. I am still waiting for the fools reply, ooh let me guess they always have nothing. Only daft and empty tribal chants.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Patriotsleague: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You'll live long enough to suffer the consequences of your evil premonitions of life.

You no get monopoly of tribal jingoism shey you sabi.

Meanwhile finish taking your shit in that nylon and discard it in your algae infested soup and digest it, as is characteristic of your kind.
You evil Ipobians are suffering the consequences of your bad belle, hate and envy of others, from 1960 till now, Biafrans hate Hausa, hate Yoruba, claim Niger Delta lands, the miserable dot in the middle, sorrounded by self created enemies grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Tflex01: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Give me examples They are tribalistic they voted obj massively?

We're you aware abiola won Anambra massively and other two SE states during his election?

Since after the war have they been in leadership role?

Have they not been voting?

Who have they been voting for?

Is it not their fellow Nigerians?

Tell me how many times yorubas have voted igbos??

Tueh!!!! I spit on your cursed head!you shameless tribalist!
You all called Mr macaroni omo ale even iyabo ojo because they supported obi!

You'll be dominated in your region as God keep blessing them it's not a curse it's a fact when the Egyptians were all bent on hating and envying the israelites they only waxed stronger!

I'm not Igbo I'm from niger delta but I have been a close observer of the southern politics and I tell you

Your hatred and envy is too much

You are a very big liar!!!

I spit on your cursed miserable parents too.

Mumu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Idiko1: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
wolesmile:
I still wonder how any sane person will think Peter Obi can defeat Asiwaju in the South West?
Dem wan steal the votes for am?

We are watching this drama sha.

Southwestern region of Nigeria is the home of the tribal icons.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by UselessBuharist: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Lukainoluciano:
lol don't mind baba jide, I didn't even people have noticed same thing too..he is a typical hypocrite

I used to like that man before he started behaving like a fool

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by chinecherem97974: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2023
What Tinubu cannot fake does not exist. You have to have zero morals to want to vote Tinubu.What Tinubu cannot fake does not exist. You have to have zero morals to want to vote Tinubu....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually / Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.