Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28026 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by wolesmile(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Idiko1:

Southwestern region of Nigeria is the home of the tribal icons.
Just like your Peter Obi is a tribal and religious icon
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Urchinpainer: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Cuz no be APC leaving to LP... Lolzzzz
One of the requirements for being an APC supporter is DAFTNESS! Even an Idiot knows that getting 1000 votes in a region is achievable in one local government council!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2023
engrpheleeks:

No we are not. An average Igbo man supports competency over tribe. I'll support an Osinbajo over Orji, anytime. IF PETER OBI was a Yoruba man, you guys would be campaigning for him.

Facts
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Will you keep quiet and shut the fccck up ?? You know how many Igbos are supporting una PO Becos he is Igbo? Idk why manipulations seem to be on top of the list of the tools You fucktards always love to use especially in the political realm. Na so una de always do. You Igbos started this shit first, from day one that PO became LP flagbearer, you Igbos have turned it into a tribal project. Many Yorubas even disowned Tinubu, you ever see anyone fume about it? A sitting Governor of one of una states for there share hin view on top this same man , if he wasn’t gov, you all would have killed him.

See ehn, I have never had issue with Biafla having their own, incase you don’t know, that as fact as the Yorubas have always been concerned, they have NO problem with Igbos having their republic ,, na northerners no wan use ear hear ham, and na them get Nigeria, if you like kill urself.

You guys threaded on that path of tribalism FIRST. You opened that door of bigotry and we all shall pass through it, to the very end.

LOL. Extremely dishonest fellow.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I don't respond to idiots. Talk to the next person.

My guy! grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by JJuanMiguel: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Nackzy:
yoruba people and betrayal is are 5 and 6
But Obi is a Saint for ditching PDP for LP to disguise as a Saint.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
I hope those accusing Peter Obi of religion and ethnic politics are reading this? They even went calling people of Yoruba that will not vote Tinubu bastard. I hope Ihordspy, Deji Adeyanju and the rest Tinubu supporters is seeing this. Let me quote here for you to see by yourself and judeg:

“So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land".

Because I won't vote for Tinubu in my father's land, one man that have sold his conscience to the devil saying I am a bastard.

Let us kuku complete am.
Any Hausa/Fulani that won't vote for Atiku is a bastard.
Any Igbo that won't vote for Obi is a bastard.
Let us see who votes will favour with this ethnic diarrhoea of some people.

Me as a Yoruba I am not voting for Tinubu for these reasons.
1. I hate his kind of politics. He plays politics of conquered territorialism. I hate it with all fibre within me.
2. He came out late. He is no more the Tinubu of 1999 or even 2015, except we are just deceiving ourselves. Nature has catch up with him and it affect everyone, including me that is commenting here. What I can do 10 years ago effectively and cannot do it like that again. Just the fact and nobody and I say nobody can shy away from that.
3. He likes playing God by always saying he made this or that and his supporters echo that always. It's only God that can make people and no mortal man alive or dead have that benevolent spirit to do that. Man can only give helping hands. They say he made Osinbajo but Osinbajo was already a university don before he met him. They say he made Fashola but Fashola was already SAN in his profession before he met him. They say he made Ambode but he was already a chartered accountant before he met him. And all of them they said he made had already be something in their chosen careers.
4. He made a religion partition by his Muslim-muslim ticket. Just I have been saying intelligence, capacity, capability and competence doesn't reside only with one religion. Nobody can tell me that no single christian all over the north that doesn't have the listed attributes. If they claim there is none, then, they are playing God.
So, my religion first before any other things because I will first be judge by my walk with God, that is, my total submission to him (God) before any other thing.
Meanwhile, I am not a bastard for not planning to vote Tinubu as a Yoruba man.

YOU ARE NO COWARD. WELL DONE!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by tenpipsperday: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2023
You are collapsing a structure that never existed?

The structure of LP is the masses on the streets. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by PAQ(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria's problem lies in Tribalism & Religious sentiments. Even when its evident that our own is bringing us down, how has it favored the North or Nigeria at large?

Nigerians, wake up and choose the right leader. Let your conscience guide you and not the color of your skin, the language you speak or where you hail from.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Shaev7(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/
Those of you that left are the ones ready to lead.
Yabaleft statement.
Bullion Van don mistake drive pass una gates.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Idiko1: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
wolesmile:

Just like your Peter Obi is a tribal and religious icon

Did you read what LP residents of Ondo State had to say about Omotoso Banji?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by wingmanIII: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Yoruba and tribal politics. That's how they destroyed the country circa 1965/66.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by hohafrank(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2023
What I know for sure is that Tinubu must lose this election QED.
And for those collapsing their structures,they only have one vote.The time of rigging is over.
They are millions of supporters in SW that will vote for LP especially at the presidential election.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by hohafrank(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Fool you are.You want to tell me that they are no millions of other ethnic groups in South West? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by olumite2014(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Ookay, I've been wondering why Obi went to Alaba market and Computer village for campaign. Guess those outcast are the ones that will vote for him.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Indispensable85(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
There's no LP in South West. Zombiediots can cry blood
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Emola12(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Nah now I know say some of our Yoruba people did not believe in one Nigeria like the way tinubu said the other time just hear them we should vote our people that doesn't making any sense aswear to God okay let's assuming that dis election ooo we want to vote against tribe can South West beat northern states
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by sukkot: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2023
PAQ:
Nigeria's problem lies in Tribalism & Religious sentiments. Even when its evident that our own is bringing us down, how has it favored the North or Nigeria at large?

Nigerians, wake up and choose the right leader. Let your conscience guide you and not the color of your skin, the language you speak or where you hail from.
to some people the right leader is Tinubu and to some it is obi. So what’s your point ? We should all have the same right leader ? You may just be a dictator bro lol
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ajimo54(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

Gbe gbogbo enu idoti e soun! You better leave for Anambra and stay there! As for my Ondo State, we are for Asiwaju! He is our leader not Obi! Get out!!!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by sukkot: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2023
wingmanIII:
Yoruba and tribal politics. That's how they destroyed the country circa 1965/66.
is that not the year tribalism started in Nigeria when ifeajuna and nzeogwu murdered all Hausa and Fulani and Yoruba and south South leaders and spared their own leaders ?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by sukkot: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2023
hohafrank:
What I know for sure is that Tinubu must lose this election QED.
And for those collapsing their structures,they only have one vote.The time of rigging is over.
They are millions of supporters in SW that will vote for LP especially at the presidential election.
tinubu won already . Try to keep up bro
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by sukkot: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2023
olumite2014:
Ookay, I've been wondering why Obi went to Alaba market and Computer village for campaign. Guess those outcast are the ones that will vote for him.
obi is just dull. Why try to sell ice to Eskimo’s ? You already have igbo people in your pocket you don’t need to go to Alaba or computer village. You need to go after Yoruba in Lagos . But you see ? I know obi is not a stupid man. In fact I know he is a smart man so why is he doing this ? This tells me he knows he can’t win this election but he is just emotionally riling up igbos and going to igbo areas to generate money. This may just be a cash grab
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Adescon8: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2023
I will reader be a Bastard than to be of soul to destroy my fatherland
Voting for Tinubu is like booking an hell fire on earth

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by IfnobeGod20: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Truthdeypain:

YOU ARE NO COWARD. WELL DONE!
You see people that always vilify Igbos that they abuse people, please what have you done now. Well, as a trained Omoluabi I won't retaliate because the Yorubaness in me is cultured.
Instead of you to counter what I wrote, you went abusing me. Thank you!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by pacespot(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2023
When I first read this statement by the so called former Labour Party chieftain calling any Yoruba who bypass Tinubu and vote for Peter Obi or Atiku bastards, I can't just express the kind of anger boiling in me. I feel like I should have the power to invoke the thunder to strike the useless mouth of that man.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by hotseat: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2023
No wonder they say don't trust a Westerner(Yoruba) because he would SURELY betray you sooner than later.

Tribal bigots!

Hiss ssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by XAUBulls: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You see people that always vilify Igbos that they abuse people, please what have you done now. Well, as a trained Omoluabi I won't retaliate because the Yorubaness in me is cultured.
Instead of you to counter what I wrote, you went abusing me. Thank you!

I said you are not a coward, not an insult bro.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Obi drinks hero beer all day, and come out to talk nonsense, empty barrel. Show me transformation he did in Anambra.

Is there any transformation under the 2nd wiser city to live in?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:

One of the requirements for being an APC supporter is DAFTNESS! Even an Idiot knows that getting 1000 votes in a region is achievable in one local government council!
Wahala... Cuz no be APC defected ... You for dey happy
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fake news
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by excellencyabia1: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
It's not even about party or structure. He clearly said Tinubu is their own and called any yoruba who votes against Tinubu a bastard. Read again.
They moved from one party to another making it party thing. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State / Orji Uzor Kalu Denied Bail / Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.