Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28023 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by CHIGIM: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Let Igbos, Yorubas and hausa -fulanis protect their own then.
Another Tribalist spotted
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Mrmb: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

Nobody dey take you serious for that lndo wey you dey live sef, e sure say for tour community you no get say, how you wan campaign for your obinna?
Ejoma lule ni
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Mrmb: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:
If Tinubu can fake bishops, is it party leaders that he cannot fake? Such a desperate man is dangerous to any democracy!

[b][/b]
Such a stupid statement from someone who is supposed to be an elder. Does wisdom no longer come with age? The youths should wake up, these old farts are the ones who destroyed Nigeria during their youth with politics of bigotry and hate. We need to break that barrier and seize our future for ourselves! LP will usher in a new Nigeria where the power lies solely on the people. If after 4 years Obi fuks up, we can sack him and employ someone else. Rinse and repeat♻️ until we finally get it right!

Obedients sef no sure about obinna grin grin grin why must we put the fate of our nation in the hands of an uncertain element when a proven achiever is available.

Jagaban is coming....
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Manofnaija: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2023
wolesmile:
I still wonder how any sane person will think Peter Obi can defeat Asiwaju in the South West?
Dem wan steal the votes for am?

We are watching this drama sha.

If you mean what you wrote up there, then, stop the propaganda, stop tribalism, stop using religious sentiments, stop intimidation and violence.
I'm sure you heard one of the Lagos Obas telling people in his community that he had been mandated to make sure everyone in the community vote for APC, by hook or by crook.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Aguiyimba(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2023
They don't understand the Vision and Mission
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by okpanachil: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Tom1960:
There is no state in Nigeria where Tinubu has not made somebody. The other candidates are only care for their tribe's men. That is why I will vote for him. I'm not a yoruba man.

...so that he can also make you right? This making of 1 or 2 person's is at whose expense?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Billygee2u: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:
When some politicians open their mouth to talk you will think they are residing at YabaLeft.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Billygee2u: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2023
another1:
Obi will not get up to 1000 votes in South west States and you expect other regions to votes your own son
Keep playing ethnic card.
One Nigeria i hail oo
Yorubas are well known sabotuers ,backstabbers and tribalists .
No sane Nigeria is surprised .
We all know them .

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Mayeldah(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2023
So 8 people tore the LP membership cards amd want to cause a propaganda with it. You guys have failed.

The majority of sane people in the SW will vote OBi-Datti.

This one no enter, it has failed. They should cook another propaganda, we are watching.

on LP-OBI-Datti mandate we stand!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by kennethesan(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Don't lie, you left because we don't give shishi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by plaindealer: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Seriously, Obi and his ipob crowd had a slight chance, but like anything and everything igbo, they always do things the other way around and upside down because they are naturally self-destructive as a people.

The SE is on auto destruct because they are naturally self-destructive people.

First, they though the presidency should be given to them on a platter of gold because they are igbo but now that they have obi, they don't know how to handle the whole election thing, they still think they are entitled to the presidency and they must attack, abuse and insult you if you are not on the same page with them.

Look at what is going on own the SE and what they've been doing to themselves, they kill each other like goats and they don't even shed tears or talk about it, bloodshed is normal normal to them so just imagine what the rest of Nigerian mean to them.

They are too socially and culturally underdeveloped for social engagements like elections.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/

And the award for MOST UNREPENTANT, TRIBALISTIC, URCHINATED, ONE NIGERIA HYPOCRITICAL IDIOTS goes to..
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by frankoben(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/

Unrepentant tribalists have finally shed their fake skin and now brandish the true one after receiving kickbacks from the Don himself El Emilio Kan.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Ewedegubbler: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2023
who are these scoundrels and what are their positions in Labour Party? the last time I checked Doyin Okupe and Akin Osuntokun are the leaders of Labour Party in the SW..
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by tyinfinity: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi Pandora OSU peter the dullard of Nsukka varsity is going to be the president of Biafra in diaspora
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Mfetenang: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2023
So they abandoned Obi the Fool after chopping his IPOB money?
Obi said" take their money but vote for me" but now sharp guys are chopping his money and voting for Tinubu.
Chai,Yeeeeeebo people don suffer for this world grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by forgiveness: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Speak for yourself and yourself alone. Which sw youths?

Election is neaby. Wait for confirmation.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by gasparpisciotta: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Birds of a feather flock together.

Obidient youths see things monochrome only, meanwhile OBi has nothing to offer but they believe in his Bangladesh and India rhetorics
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Racoon:
Politics is all about treachery, backstabbing & betrayal However, to every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction whether good or bad.

Idiot cannot approbate nor reprobate. Evil ethnic fool. Birds of a feather, see your useless quote, very shameful fellows devoid of all common sense.

Alga gulping backstabbing, hypocritical, gaslighting, quarter smart ethnic jingoist.

Your Lord and Saviour expects votes from the North ba. Your folks can be inherently foolish, hands down the most tribalistic tribe in Africa. While they are at it common sense is exchanged for proper folly.

A title you guys will forever and ever continue to bring to limelight, however you try to conceal it okpo. Awon tribal champions!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by PeterObi4LP: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2023
zomby:

You sound like a desperate foool… Can you listen to yourself?

I'm not desperate rather Tinubu is desperate and ready to fight dirty. Why are you pained? Let all the Northerners queue behind Atiku and Kwankwaso vote for them, let SW vote for Tinubu, SE for Obi, then all of them can share SS. Let's see who win

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by onuman: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

To serve Nigeria is not a duty for a one time drug trafficking offender who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government.
In today's world, once one got tainted in the public with drug trafficking offences, the person loses all chances of leading a country.

These ethnic bigots missed road. A las last, BOLA TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by David160(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=HenryThegreat1 post=120891712]
https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/[/quote

They shouldn't cry when the north decide to vote their own too
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Gohs: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2023
On Peter Obi we stand cheesy

We're solidly behind Obi because he is a good man.

I'm Yoruba. . . If you don't like my decision. . .

I'm not sorry grin

Vote Labour Party cheesy
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by forgiveness: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Give me examples They are tribalistic they voted obj massively?

We're you aware abiola won Anambra massively and other two SE states during his election?

Since after the war have they been in leadership role?

Have they not been voting?

Who have they been voting for?

Is it not their fellow Nigerians?

Tell me how many times yorubas have voted igbos??

Tueh!!!! I spit on your cursed head!you shameless tribalist!
You all called Mr macaroni omo ale even iyabo ojo because they supported obi!

You'll be dominated in your region as God keep blessing them it's not a curse it's a fact when the Egyptians were all bent on hating and envying the israelites they only waxed stronger!

I'm not Igbo I'm from niger delta but I have been a close observer of the southern politics and I tell you

Your hatred and envy is too much

Abiola lost the election in SE. Why?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by forgiveness: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Give me examples They are tribalistic they voted obj massively?

We're you aware abiola won Anambra massively and other two SE states during his election?

Since after the war have they been in leadership role?

Have they not been voting?

Who have they been voting for?

Is it not their fellow Nigerians?

Tell me how many times yorubas have voted igbos??

Tueh!!!! I spit on your cursed head!you shameless tribalist!
You all called Mr macaroni omo ale even iyabo ojo because they supported obi!

You'll be dominated in your region as God keep blessing them it's not a curse it's a fact when the Egyptians were all bent on hating and envying the israelites they only waxed stronger!

I'm not Igbo I'm from niger delta but I have been a close observer of the southern politics and I tell you

Your hatred and envy is too much

Who is dominating who in the SW?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Okoroawusa: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Tom1960:
There is no state in Nigeria where Tinubu has not made somebody. The other candidates are only care for their tribe's men. That is why I will vote for him. I'm not a yoruba man.
That's why I will vote for him too
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Truthdeypain: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2023
FREEMADNESS:
No need to shalaye.....

We know say na stomach infrastructure and tribal sentiments cox am.

We all know it's not the party structure da brought LP this far but the candidate.

My own advice b say if e go favour u follow ur mind but if dem disappoint you no come wail on all media platforms say the government is bad.

This matter remind me of sowore wey campaign for Buhari kon later wan turn to activist abi na freedom fighter 🤣🤣🤣

Not an Obi supporter neither am I atikulated

My own na say just cast ur vote wisely without tribal or religious sentiments.

Thanks bro.

If only your wise words will have any bearing on evil urchins who will rather we all perish in the name of tribalism than experience good governance.

Please support someone sha, whoever it is so long as you are doing it wisely like you said..

Shalom!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by RALPHOW(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2023
They should just tell us how much they got for their decision.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by shegra58: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

you no well
You too dey over hype LP reality will damn on you
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Segzy19: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2023
I have always said it that Labour party and Pitobi are on a different path... Labour party wants to make money, Obi wants to be president...
These ones don chop Obi money, and now moving to another party...

I pity Pitobi.... He will soon realise the true state of things
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Look at what that tribalistic buffoon called Omotunde is yapping. If you want to support Tinubu make it make sense by painting him nationalistic and his good things he brings, but the foolish man went to play tribalistic by saying his main purpose is because of tribe. What if everyone start playing tribal how will it favour SW and Nigeria at large. The problem of this country are people like him, my wish is any bad thing that will happen to Nigeria because of bad choice will first start with his family since he wished it for Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Moment INEC Declared Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.