Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28029 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by mycar: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by excellencyabia1: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2023
This present election has nothing to do with party or structure. Hunger and suffer has been enough structure. Decamp or encamp the masses knows the best route out of fuel 500 per litre and rice 50000 a bag

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ovie8200: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2023
The issue here is not weather they support Obi or not. The issue here is that Yoruba has just be displacing their ethic bigot that we should support our own. Let see how Yoruba alone will Make the frogeyes president. As it is, Nigeria really needs to be separated into pieces because the hate in that country is too much. In 2015 the frogeyes fought against his own southerner person and support Buhari all because he wants to be president. And Yoruba really voted for the illiterate Buhari. Now the frogeyes wants the southerners to support him.

Look at that man called Tinubu. Dose that man look healthy in your eyes that he can lead. The man can't barely speak complete sentences, he's shaking, can't walk properly, looks confused and disoriented. Now the terrorist vp is telling northerners not vote Atiku simply he didn't support sharia law in northern states. This is one person who will dribble the frogeyes from the presidency and if care not taken the frogeyes will not last for year as president.

Obi will win by God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Buhari4sale: 5:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by safindakas(m): 5:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Average yourba tribes are betrayals. Trust them on ur own perils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nonexisting1: 5:49am On Feb 14, 2023
So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.

“We are leaving and collapsing the Labour Party structures in the entire South-West through Senator Dayo Adeyeye into APC. Nobody born of good parents in Yoruba land that will bypass Tinubu and vote for another party.”

I'm not surprised. The reason most yorubas support Tinubu is boldly clear. He is their own, not that he is capable to fix the country. I am yet to see an Igboman saying he is supporting Obi because he is Igbo. Igbos may be wrong in supporting someone but they never do so because of personal interests and yet yorubas call an Igboman tribalist. It's now clear who is the tribalist. Whoever becomes the president in this country, an average Igboman will always survive but that can't be said of many tribes. We shall see.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Petvin2000(m): 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu is so desperate to become the President of Nigeria and he can do anything for you to be in his camp. Just know that those decampees have been bought with money. But the masses are wiser now.
With Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf we are taking back Naija.
Vote for Labour party
Vote Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by olatunji0607: 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
11 days to go!!!!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by duduade: 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
See these eediots .

I wonder how much they were bribed with or what positions they were promised

Awon alatenuje oshi

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nonexisting1: 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
excellencyabia1:
This present election has nothing to do with party or structure. Hunger and suffer has been enough structure. Decamp or encamp the masses knows the best route out of fuel 500 per litre and rice 50000 a bag
It's not even about party or structure. He clearly said Tinubu is their own and called any yoruba who votes against Tinubu a bastard. Read again.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Neckpresser101: 5:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Tom1960:
There is no state in Nigeria where Tinubu has not made somebody. The other candidates are only after their tribe's men. That is why I will vote for him. I'm not a yoruba man.
so we should use Nigeria to reward the microphone licker??

How do you algae eaters in the west reason sef

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Tflex01: 5:51am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Tinubu will now get 20m votes in south south and south east? That God for Wazobia.
We are watching...
Every tribe should vote their own then.

Then Obi stand no chance.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by plaindealer: 5:52am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

You pandora Igbos are the most delusional people on the surface of the earth. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by franudi: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Coldie(m): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2023
We always knew these guys were moles, they were the same people complaining that labour party appointed an Igbo man to head it's Lagos branch, same people are saying any Yoruba who votes Peter obi is a bastard.

Apc just keeps employing the most diabolical of ways to win, from employing fake bishops, to photoshoping pictures, to bribery and now this.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Tflex01: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2023
engrpheleeks:
A set of very tribalistic and bigoted people.

Igbos are more tribalistic and bigoted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by asahnwaKC: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Stomach infrastructure movement… not that they care about the poor masses. On Peter Obi mandate we stand… onto nx level

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:54am On Feb 14, 2023
plaindealer:

You pandora Igbos are the most delusional people on the surface of the earth. grin grin

I'm telling you reality, you're mentioning Pandora. grin

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Karemarealty288(m): 5:54am On Feb 14, 2023
CUMIN:
Obi will need a mental rehabilitation after his loss

Why do you keep masturbating on your imaginary "Obi lost" if you are not indemically disturbed by his expected victory.....you better Stop wasting your sperm on issues that will eventually turn cardiac to you manhood.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Neckpresser101: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.

“We are leaving and collapsing the Labour Party structures in the entire South-West through Senator Dayo Adeyeye into APC. Nobody born of good parents in Yoruba land that will bypass Tinubu and vote for another party.”

I'm not surprised. The reason most yorubas support Tinubu is boldly clear. He is their own, not that he is capable to fix the country. I am yet to see an Igboman saying he is supporting Obi because he is Igbo. Igbos may be wrong in supporting someone but they never do so because of personal interests and yet yorubas call an Igboman tribalist. It's now clear who is the tribalist. Whoever becomes the president in this country, an average Igboman will always survive but that can't be said of many tribes. We shall see.

yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!

yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!!

yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!

!yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC TRIBE!!!

A yoruba guy told me this himself

Igbos voted abiola

Igbos voted yar aduah

Igbos voted Jonathan

Igbos voted atiku

Which of them is Igbo ? My friend asked me

He told me he's going to tell me the truth that as high as 65% of his people are tribalists educated or not!!

Election come and goes but Igbos will always thrive whether they're in power or not! and that's why we SS people will always align with them!!!

!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Kog45(m): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Tallesty1(m): 5:58am On Feb 14, 2023
If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.
We are leaving and collapsing the Labour Party structures in the entire South-West through Senator Dayo Adeyeye into APC. Nobody born of good parents in Yoruba land that will bypass Tinubu and vote for another party.
No tribe in this country is tribalistic as these people

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Kcdojoto(m): 5:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Whenever an idiot speaks you must know
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by plaindealer: 5:58am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

I'm giving you reality, you're mentioning Pandora. grin

Reality and delusional pandora Igbos are not from the same planet.

Comedian grin grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by tishbite42: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Yorubas and naked tribalism
I now understand Junaid Muhammad when he said Yorubas were the problem with Nigeria.

If someone says this gibberish publicly, one would throw up on hearing his private views.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Mitsurugi(m): 6:00am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

Precisely
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Reality and delusional pandora Igbos are not from the same planet.

Comedian grin grin

Keep swimming in your delusion thinking this is APC primary election
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by kaywhy09(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2023
The strategy is long laid down. It's part of political cards

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Minjim: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2023
EagleNest:
From structureless to that Obi will not get 1000 votes in SW, meanwhile dem dey panic and sweating ooo b/c of Obi.

After all, most igbos are at the fore front of Peter Obi's campaign too.
Let's see how can build more bridges because I know that will be the determining factor
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nackzy: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2023
yoruba people and betrayal is are 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by TheSameGuy(m): 6:06am On Feb 14, 2023
You're sad

Take heart Chief Wailer
My words are with you
Racoon:
Politics is all about treachery, backstabbing & betrayal However, to every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction whether good or bad.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Okudiover(m): 6:06am On Feb 14, 2023
On behalf Obi whose structure hinges on 217 million impoverished and short-changed Nigerians and the Obidients i can assure the ex labour party officials that they would not be missed.

They are now like my ex girlfriends. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power / Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.