Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42690 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
AndrewTate:
in as much as it is his son…and whether you like it or not NO BE EVERYBODY GET THE MENTAL STRENGTH TO OFFER FOR SUCH TROUBLE!

You shouldn’t blame him… it’s not like he’s the one causing trouble here and there.
This type of Tonto trouble you need to put in the same energy to get some level ground and from what I see the guy doesn’t have that strength.

Never put them in the same place!
That man must be traumatized by her existence alone!
It is so sad the boy will not get to meet his younger brother. At least for now.

I don't know why it is so hard for her to tone it down a bit, for the sake her son. He was warned about Tonto before he married her but he didn't listen. This is the outcome
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
damoobaba:
Feminists, una eye go clear one day. KPOKPOGRI is also a lying ex-partner. Dont change your ways, at least you'll have something to evaluate at the end. It's either your behaviour made you laugh last or it got you into irreversible depression. Just keep doing you. This is Nigeria

Yes. It is very possible her last man was a liar and stuff too. I didn't follow their drama, but there is something called a chain or trend of abuse. There are women who only choose some kind of men. Repeatedly. Over and over again. And don't even think for a minute that I am absolving the woman of responsibility for her actions.

I do not know what you're going on about my behaviour and laughing and whatever... smiley

You seem to be the one with the problem here, and judging by your comment and disparaging use of the word "feminist", I can apply your comment to you and postulate that your life would end up in some unpleasant way too.

Learn to stick to issues.

And yes, thank you. I will always do me.

This is no more Nigeria, as we know it, by the way. Although, I don't know why you mentioned that, but this'll be a new Nigeria under PO, so make sure to get your PVC and vote him come Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Elidrisy20: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Na everybody dey chop CBN break fast, this days
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

With everything she has done, do you think she would admit if Churchill was doing so? And Churchill is not an sm hound who will start posting banking details.
I wouldn't post bank details either. Don't feed the troll, especially this particular one

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
All the more reason why he should prove he provides child support for his son. Doing this will make all know exactly the kind of person Tonto is.

You can't win. Look how cheap and selfish this man is. Look how much he is spending on his other child!
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Okeysimon802: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto a woman that calls herself a king,why are u still BITTER? A one minute man is now a donor,pls advice urself and move on, Churchill has moved on.u moved on with prince k but it didn't work out,don't u think u need to work on ur attitude? Pls grow up because that boy will surely join his father because African blood runs in him.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, he cheated on her. She had a choice to stay or to leave and she left. Now, to coparenting. She has to put aside her toxicity for them to coparent. If she can’t do that, not every man would risk the peace of his new family and personal happiness to coparent.

As at when she dated Kpokpogarri, she was hailing him for being a father symbol. She done tire? Toor!
Yes na. She was quick to drop her 'King' title when Kpogarri or whatever became her 'crown', and with reckless speed took him to the little boy's school to introduce him as the father figure. She definitely has issues that need to be dealt with otherwise she will keep ending up with certain types of men

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by fuelsaver: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto go and rest. Bitterness dey cause cancer ooo hmmm. I dey warn you!
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So what do we call you now?

A sperm bank or a sperm receiver?

The shameless Jezebel is a sperm-bank!

May our sons never be ambushed by this sort of terrible woman. Mothers should always go to prayer meetings in order to beseech God never to let their sons ever get their destinies ambushed by evil women such as Tonto Dikeh and Nkechi Blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

It is so sad the boy will not get to meet his younger brother. At least for now.

I don't know why it is so hard for her to tone it down a bit, for the sake her son. He was warned about Tonto before he married her but he didn't listen. This is the outcome

That’s just the sad part about all this. She’s only harming her son with all this craziness…

Well, as for the warning, it sounds so sweet and heart warming when the people of the world say “follow your heart and let nothing stop your love” or “fight for love against all odds” and many other brainless statements…

At least we can tell if that’s valid or not by now!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Yes na. She was quick to drop her 'King' title when Kpogarri or whatever became her 'crown', and with reckless speed took him to the little boy's school to introduce him as the father figure. She definitely has issues that need to be dealt with otherwise she will keep ending up with certain types of men

She has already shown her craze in full. Na only hit it and quit it sm freak bros wey go enter her DM.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:
Does he make efforts to be part of the son’s life and tonto stopped him? If not then he has no excuse.

Apparently, he doesn't...

TheGoodAmerican:
I'm glad she's speaking out. People have always blamed her for not allowing him to see their son when that's not the case.

Tbh, and then the demonise her and make her into the bad person.

Another crazy thing is, this man has a child from another marriage o.

If it's not that he loves getting high off the clout and fame of Tonto, why does he never celebrate the other daughter? I don't want to know how bad that first wife was, but she nor fit get choco for head pass Tonto grin, yet na her son e dey always wish once in a year and he goes pim.

Yes, he's free to o, so is the other daughter not very much his child as a responsible father? undecided

He should continue. He doesn't know the tide of "my son will come and find me when he's old enough" is changing.

Is the sole caregiver's role a joke to you, lmao?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Lobotomy02: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
When is Tonto Dic...k going to move on?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ShaqFu: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You can't win. Look how cheap and selfish this man is. Look how much he is spending on his other child!
It's not about winning, but gaining the right to see his son.

If he doesn't fight to see this boy, when he grows up, he will have a few questions for him.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Crusadee: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Tonto is jealous of the pounded yam the wife of her ex made last time

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
hot breakfast fast dey wait for una... What do you expect from the nation newspaper belonging balablue town hall Just propaganda grin grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
He has a daughter? Since when? Never heard of her
Leoniine:

Apparently, he doesn't...

Tbh, and then the demonise her and make her into the bad person.

Another crazy thing is, this man has a child from another marriage o.

If it's not that he loves getting high off the clout and fame of Tonto, why does he never celebrate the other daughter? I don't want to know how bad that first wife was, but she nor fit get choco for head pass Tonto grin, yet na her son e dey always wish once in a year and he goes pim.

Yes, he's free to o, so is the other daughter not very much his child as a responsible father? undecided

He should continue. He doesn't know the tide of "my son will come and find me when he's old enough" is changing.

Is the sole caregiver's role a joke to you, lmao?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AZUH: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
This girl is decadent, spirit, body and soul. She's restlessly pursuing a guy who's moving on in life at his own pace. Haba! One day the boy will seek for his father and Tonto will be left alone in the cold.
because it’s expensive to take care of kids . I pray your experience her pain then you can close your mouth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ShaqFu: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

I wouldn't post bank details either. Don't feed the troll, especially this particular one
he doesn't need to post any, atleast not directly, there are hungry bloggers who will gladly post those bank details just to troll Tonto. Gistlover is number 1 on the list. Lol
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
AZUH:
because it’s expensive to take care of kids . I pray your experience her pain then you can close your mouth .
Her pain is self inflicted and it’s not like she can’t ’not have pain’ if she doesn’t want to!

Stop trying to play “supporting the attacked person” bullsh!t !!!
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Bigseven(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
The seed of hatred she planting will definitely grow and hunt her. Just matter of time
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
AndrewTate:

That’s just the sad part about all this. She’s only harming her son with all this craziness…

Well, as for the warning, it sounds so sweet and heart warming when the people of the world say “follow your heart and let nothing stop your love” or “fight for love against all odds” and many other brainless statements…

At least we can tell if that’s valid or not by now!
Ehn, as the elders said "love is blind but na inside marriage eye dey clear." In marriage, the blindness disappears and you regain your sight and clarity of thought.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
lamalang:
Tonto is Churchill's biggest mistake that he will live to regret for the rest of his live

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pInk1rV2VEg
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Justiceleague1: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
If only she knows the implication to her son of what she's saying?

She's actually saying she regrets having her son,fish brainer hardly know
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Ehn, as the elders said "love is blind but na inside marriage eye dey clear." In marriage, the blindness disappears and you regain your sight and clarity of thought.
Very well said! 🫡
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
he doesn't need to post any, atleast not directly, there are hungry bloggers who will gladly post those bank details just to troll Tonto. Gistlover is number 1 on the list. Lol
And then after posting, he will be subjected to another month of sm dragging. I don't think the dude has the mental strength for that drama

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ShaqFu: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

And then after posting, he will be subjected to another month of sm dragging. I don't think the dude has the mental strength for that drama
Ah well, the boy will be the one to bear the brunt.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by seaenergy: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
"I wake up everyday apologising to my child for having you as a sperm donor" Tonto Dikeh calls out ex-husband Churchill

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill for posting their son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill and Tonto's son, King Andre turned 7 yesterday, Feb. 17, and Churchill posted a photo to wish Andre a happy birthday.

In the caption, he said he misses his son and hopes to see him soon.

This led to comments from social media users sympathising with Churchill and begging Tonto to let him see his son.

Tonto then hit back and claimed Churchill has made no efforts to see their son or contribute to his upbringing yet he comes on social media to give a different impression. She accused him of using their son to chase clout

She added that Churchill is just a sperm donor and she regrets choosing him as one for her son.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439179/just-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-calls-ex-husband-churchill/

this boy will break your heart into pieces in future, let watch and see, is not my prayer, but any child that raise by grudges person always return that grudges to the funder.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by albert2512: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:
@ bold, I don’t. That’s the nature of broken relationships. Everyone tells it their way. But some things can be observed. Such as if he were involved, a few people would have seen him do it.

"a few people would have seen him do it." True but these few good people has to(or most likely) come from Tonto's side before we can give it attention otherwise it will look natural (siding your person).

But don't expect the above to happen from Tonto's side. We both know how this runs except God is specially interested in your case.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Allisgud: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto is still pained,when u expect everyday ur ex husband will soon be heartbroken by his new found wife but is not happening,see life and the person of pkopkogiri he rushed to meet base on 1 hour knacking don abandoned her🤣🤣🤣🤔

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nonexisting1: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
This girl is decadent, spirit, body and soul. She's restlessly pursuing a guy who's moving on in life at his own pace. Haba! One day the boy will seek for his father and Tonto will be left alone in the cold.
They always do brotherly. One day, he will outgrow the lies of his mother and seek the counsel of his father. I believe Churchill knows this which is why he is not bothered.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by sinola(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto zukwanuike.....no matter how you play this game. you will never win.

when this boy grows up, he will obviously look for his Daddy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.