Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. (7840 Views)

Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] / People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Dshocker(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
seanwilliam:
Not every girl is into hookup ,
But every girl has the tendency, depends on the price and the guy man wey Dey involved .
Even married women ( na dem worst pass)

I went to one particular bank last year, I went straight to the counter to make enquiries about something relating to gagdets payments oversea. this fine busty lady at the counter told me they don’t offer the service for now , I collected her number that I’ll update her and stuff like that .

.in December 2022

We chatted for some days , I started throwing numbers as regards the deal I went to her branch for. She connected me to a guy in abj(the story long sha)
In the midst of the convo , I threw hookup parole to her.
She indirectly accepted , disguising under the eagerness to know my place .
Me wey sharp , I told her that I need to catch flight the following morning that I’ll spend the time with her overnight for one cool hotel before I depart to Lagos the following day.( which mumu flight grin)

We sha met, bought food at bitmore, I lodged her for one nice hotel , i fhucked shege comot for her body . I slept off and I woke up around 2am, I couldn’t find her by my side , I fear lol.
I stood up and tiptoed to rest room and discovered she’ was on call with a man whom I assumed to be her bf. She was telling him she’s been throwing up and feeling sick. The mumu self was like “ Abi make I Dey come tomorrow, shey make I call momcy “.

For that same place while making the call, she collect one round grin

Later we had deep conversations and she said her wedding is coming up by May( I kinda felt bad but I needed to satisfy my Konji)and she hoped to travel go Canada by next year ( this 2023).

The following day she left my place quickly , gave her money and meself check out around 10 grin grin

The girl has a good job , has a caring man and family , she just choose to be a biátch.

This happened one Saturday in dec.

Men can lie 😷

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Demigod22: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Most girls have the ashawo tendency in them. Well, the hook up deal is stress free for me and I have told my mom not to mention anything about marriage to me.
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by kelspinall(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
nsogbu akarie

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lol ;Dbad guy
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by seanwilliam(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Men can lie 😷
lie how?
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by MrColdsweat: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na mumu dey marry non-virgin.
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
You be learner op?...dey wrote no hook up Incase their relative spots the acct

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by Smartguyboy(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
You be learner op?...dey wrote no hook up Incase their relative spots the acct
I know just funny seeing them writing no hookup but they are doing hookup

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by carsuperman: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Marry them at your own risk. Those ones dey fucck anywhere and anyhow. I have fuccked 3 bankers in one branch that the day I came into the bank for a transaction and saw the three of them organizing customers due to rush hour, there was this feeling of satisfaction that I had.

The funny thing is after fucking around and doing abortions here and there, they start looking for stupid men to marry. And after marriage they keep cheating and d man may never find out
Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by gentlegiant95: 2:03pm On Feb 29
Lol. I matched with this girl on tinder in early December. We were supposed to meet when she comes to calabar for the carnival. It's a normal thing that they write as a form of anti-sl** defence. You shouldn't have asked the question, just state what u want. See how she replied u with asking about what ur gonna pay? Makes it look like she's the one that has d power in the negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. by imagrg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29
Times are hard!

Let these ladies breathe!

We need what they unconditionally offer!

Their Boyfriends get the unextimated billings!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? / See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS / Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.