Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You (33458 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Zagee: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
1,500 currently going on my wall as a portrait.
It will be a cherished artifact. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
qtx:
417k. vexing hia walahi

Ur location...I can help u deposit it
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Some Northerners around me don give me assurance se from tomorrow morning them go start to dey collect am,and those guys have been a blessing during this hard times I am willing to bear as a sacrifice to avert another bullion van stunt,that criminality na the greatest and craziest criminality wey don ever occur for dis Country since 1999.
Bubu will die before supporting such level of kwaruption. Forget se the man na absolute failure for governance, him no be saint too but that tinubu own pass him shock absorber grin
Thief see thief shout bloody oh me cow grin grin
Bubu shout chaiii this kind kwaruption fass me no no no I can't can this one at all grin grin
why didn't he do that in 2019 election when he was running for second term in office

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by chukwuibuipob: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:

Which side is keli?

I'm in minna Niger state
lekki,lagos
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Silentgroper(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
I got non..
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
53000 and I’m keeping it till after election or else something different sup bout it
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by HantaVirus(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
I got more than 14 million naira old note at my crib in Abuja but I ain't presently in the country.

It's crazy implementing such policy at this time πŸ˜”
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
lekki,lagos

I'm outside Lagos now

I will pm u
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
HantaVirus:
I got more than 14 million naira old note at my crib in Abuja but I ain't presently in the country.

Lies

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by bonnyhope: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Chochovini: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Biglogo:
At the very heat of the new naira note policy by the PMB administration. How much of this old naira note do you still have with you and don't even know what to do with it as no merchant is ready to collect it from u cry
As for me I have #4000 with me and is really telling on me. I will like to hear from u guys, how much do u have and how are people in ur area reacting to these monies
. Why do you want to know? What can you do about it if we tell you?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by amerengues(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:
They had more than 3 months to change those notes. Stop cooking excuses.

Even if u were a bank, 3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.

People like you hide under a keypad to display your ****** Where do you expect people to get new notes when it's not all that available?! You talk like you are presently in Uganda

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by OLULAW: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
We should should invite all Nigerian politicians, including Presidential aspirants to make this self-declaration.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by chukwuibuipob: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
hold ur money. Don't carry it go CBN to avoid story/sorrythat tough. Those Marina, boys aren't smiling. Talking from experience /i work around there

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Orue

EGWOBI!!! UDUMUTETE
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Benesis: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil

I get 1mil and I no dey shake, we go las use am again.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by chukwuibuipob: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:

I'm outside Lagos now

I will pm u
ok
Thank Us and I
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by charlsecy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:
3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.
If the new notes were not available, why would they easily deposit their old notes❓
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Melagros(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Those who are staying in remote areas, villages who doesn't have access to ordinary community Bank or internet should be asked this.

They have a lot to say.

They'll never forgive Buhari and Emefiele with this ill-planned currency redesign policy
My brother that's it!

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by charlsecy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
tinsel:

Banks give immediate credit. Forget what you read in nairaland
They may give immediate credit, but is the fund immediately available for use?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Uchedizzy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Only 1k
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Almaigaa:

Those in remote areas are more law abiding than People like you. I guarantee you this, you will hardly find old naira notes in remote villages/ Communities.
Most of them don't have a bank account
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by TheSameGuy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okay.
MajorOvakporaye:

MajorOvakporaye papa nah EGWOBI, UDUMUTETE
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by HantaVirus(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:

Lies

Poverty has destroyed your mentality.

It ain't my fault you're destined to be poor πŸ˜…
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by providencia(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:
They had more than 3 months to change those notes. Stop cooking excuses.

Even if u were a bank, 3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.

As at last month January bank were still giving old note to customers. stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by jieta: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
clockwisereport:

Divide the money into 2. Deposit 350k in your bank account. Then deposit the remaining 350k the following day.

Second option. Divide the money into 2. Deposit 350k in your account. Give the other half to a trusted friend to deposit in his/her account. The person will transfer the money to your account when he/she receives credit alert
can you use same reference number or you will have to generate another one.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by providencia(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Benesis:

I get 1mil and I no dey shake, we go las use am again.

Why did you allow it to accumulate to that
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by angelfallz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
correct guy
sleek214:
None. Discarded all my old notes before 31st January 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Higgies(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
HantaVirus:

Poverty has destroyed your mentality.

It ain't my fault you're destined to be poor πŸ˜…

πŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

I wanted to help u but ......

Enjoy ur lies

I'm just thinking how can u keep 1.4M at home if it's legit ?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Higgies(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
HantaVirus:

I can help you go deposit them.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Menclothing: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
110k only lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.